Tea and coffee brands, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. Tea and coffee brands, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
Within the Discussion Forum area, write in no less than 150 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Today’s hot drinks are not limited to cold climes: Coffee drinks are served just about anywhere. Many dinner restaurants have developed specialty coffee drinks that double as desserts, with the added benefit of ending the meal on a note of excitement or sophistication. Because these drinks are usually high- profit items, they are a boon to the restaurateur in every way.
You have been asked to upscale the beverage service for the afternoon tea service if a fine dining hotel. As such you are offering a coffee and tea selection menu to your guests. The guest service will include a proper English Tea setting with tea sandwiches, petit fours, sec, mignardise and friandise.
In your response, do the following:
- Identify the coffee brand or brands you will feature and the style of service that will be used to serve it to guests.
- Identify the tea brand or brands you will feature and the style of service that will be used to serve it to guests.
Tea and coffee brands, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Risk Management Analysis to Determine goals for a process ( 250-300 words) Business Finance Assignment Help
For the Unit 7 assessment, you identified one specific risk management issue that you would use to create an Organizational Risk Management Plan for your Unit 9 assessment. For this particular discussion thread, discuss how you would implement the Plan, Do, Check, and Act (PDCA) method for your chosen risk management issue. PDCA is considered a quality improvement method based on Deming’s 1950 work. “PDCA is based on the scientific method of proposing a change in process, implementing the change, measuring the results, and taking appropriate action” (Carroll, 2009, p. 459). Be sure to reflect on the use of the PDCA analysis we also completed in the quality management portion in Unit 2 of this class.
- Plan: Determine goals for a process and changes needed to achieve them.
- Do: Implement the changes.
- Check: Evaluate the results in terms of performance.
- Act: Standardize and stabilize the change or begin the cycle again, depending on the results (p. 459).
Describe how you would apply the PDCA cycle to your risk management issue choice. In a 250- to 300-word analysis, discuss each step. Be sure to provide at least a sentence on recommendations that you would make to senior management, the board of directors, or the facility administrator or CEO.
Strategic Planning Process, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
In a four- to five-page paper (excluding the title and references pages), discuss the strategic planning process. In your paper:
- Explain the basic steps in the planning process.
- Describe the steps in the decision-making process, and predict how the personal attributes of the manager influence decision making.
- Predict how the steps of the strategic planning process and the environmental factors that influence decision making impact the quality-productivity-profitability link.
Your paper must include in-text citations and references from at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the text, and be formatted according to APA style
Effective Leadership Practices Project by DAYMOND JOHN, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Define effective leadership practices, based on either your Option B research. Your paper should include the following:
- Explain why you chose your selected leader. (DAYMOND JOHN)
- Evaluate the characteristics of a specific leader relevant to a critical evaluation of leadership.
- Provide a background, including the context of the leader’s environment and the culture of the organization and society.
- Address each of the interview or research questions that follow.
Interview or Research Questions
In your Option B research, address the following questions:
- What is your chosen leader’s definition of leadership?
- How does your chosen leader demonstrate the five practices of exemplary leadership?
- How does your chosen leader model the way?
- How does your chosen leader inspire a shared vision?
- How does your chosen leader challenge the process?
- How does your chosen leader enable others to act?
- How does your chosen leader encourage the heart (Kouzes & Posner, 2012)?
- What challenges and opportunities does your chosen leader face?
Complete and submit your final project as an attachment to this assignment. You are also required to submit your assignment to Turnitin (Unit 5 Effective Leadership Practices Project).
Your paper should be 4–7 pages in length and include a minimum of two sources other than your textbook.
Format your paper according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
THE PAPER MUST BE IN THIS OUTLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Cover page
- Table of Contents
- Introduction -Explain why you chose your selected leader (DAYMOND JOHN). Provide a background, including the context of the leader’s environment and the culture of the organization and society. Speak to the characteristics of your specific leader relevant to a critical evaluation of leadership. (Two pages max.)
- Definition of Leadership (Share your selected individual’s definition of leadership.)
- Model the Way (Speak to how your leader accomplishes this and the remaining four principles below. Use examples. Also, use headings so each section is crystal clear to me.)
- Inspire a Shared Vision
- Challenge the Process
- Enable Others to Act
- Encourage the Heart
- Challenges and Opportunities (Speak to the challenges and opportunities of your selected leader. This is a section of its own. It is NOT your conclusion.)
- Conclusion/Reflection (Don’t forget a conclusion and or reflection.)
- Reference page
Applying Key Skills, Discussion questions Business Finance Assignment Help
Applying Key Skills” Please respond to the following:
ENG 215 English & Writing course
- Describe the key skills you learned in this course.
- Explain how you expect to use those skills in your future academic,
personal, and / or professional life.
- Recommend two (2) strategies for college students to improve their writing
skills and prepare for professional careers.
Please respond to
In a global
organization, which HR practice do you
believe would be most useful to the
employees? Please discuss only one
Please support your answer by using a recent article or scholarly
Please provide the link(s) to your recent
view the YouTube video entitled “Why You Will Fail to Have a
Great Career” by Larry Smith, an economics professor at the University of
Waterloo in Canada. For extra
credit (up to 62 points or 5% of total points you can earn for this class),
please review the video and share with the class the following:
Identify one thing you have learned from the video as it relates to you and your
recommendations would you share with an expatriate as an International HR
Manager that would help them become motivated about an expatriate assignment
based on what you have learned from the video?
one (one topic only please) of the topics in this class was most inspiring (or
at least most interest you) in pursuing a career as an International Human
Resources professional. Please explain why.
Looking Back” Please respond to the
following: BUS 409 (Compensation Mgt)
- Determine the single most important or surprising thing you learned in this
course, as well as what made it so.
- Looking back on the content of this course, determine which element of
compensation management would be the most difficult for execute correctly.
Discuss ways that you may be able to address these difficulties.
Looking Ahead” Please respond to
the following: BUS 409 (Compensation Mgt)
- Determine the best way that three major concepts you learned in this course
could be applied or recognized in organizations. 3-conceps I learned are –Goal Setting, Strategy Formation, Strategy Monitoring)
- Predict what major issues will be at the forefront of compensation
management 20 years from now. Provide your rationale.
Do you think the court in your state would grant Sue’s motion and allow her to file the third party complaint? Why or why not?, discussion help Business Finance Assignment Help
Justin visits Sue’s Sweets. While leaving the store, Justin slips and falls on the icy curb as he approaches his car that is parked in front of the shop. Two years later, Justin sues Sue for damages for personal injury. Sue answers the complaint, discovery begins, and the Court sets a jury trial in one year.
A few weeks before trial, after discovery has closed, Sue moves to amend the pleadings and assert a third party complaint against her landlord, Slumlord StripMalls, Inc., for apportionment of fault. Sue attaches to her motion a proposed third-party complaint which alleges Slumlord negligently maintained the sidewalk, curb and parking lot where Justin fell, and that this negligence, in whole or in part, caused Justin’s injury.
Justin files an opposition, arguing that it is too late to amend the complaint to bring a third party complaint against Slumlord StripMalls, and that doing so would prejudice him.
Do you think the court in your state would grant Sue’s motion and allow her to file the third party complaint? Why or why not?
THE DISCUSSION QUESTION IS HIGHLY SPECULATIVE. PLEASE FOCUS ON YOUR RATIONALE, NOT YOUR CONCLUSION.
Do you think the court in your state would grant Sue’s motion and allow her to file the third party complaint? Why or why not?, discussion help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Criminal Justice Ethics and Liability, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
(4a) Consider the various ways that criminal justice management can respond or prepare for various ethical questions and issues.
- Please read APPENDIX D American Correctional Association Code of Ethics
PREAMBLE and discuss their code of ethics in your initial post.
What does this code say?
- Then, try to locate a news story in which someone has
violated this code of ethics. What was management’s response to this
APPENDIX D American Correctional Association Code of Ethics
The American Correctional Association expects of its members unfailing honesty, respect for the dignity and individuality of human beings and a commitment to professional and compassionate service. To this end, we subscribe to the following principles.
Members shall respect and protect the civil and legal rights of all individuals. Members shall treat every professional situation with concern for the welfare of the individuals involved and with no intent to personal gain. Members shall maintain relationships with colleagues to promote mutual respect within the profession and improve the quality of service. Members shall make public criticism of their colleagues or their agencies only when warranted, verifiable, and constructive. Members shall respect the importance of all disciplines within the criminal justice system and work to improve cooperation with each segment. Members shall honor the public’s right to information and share information with the public to the extent permitted by law subject to individual’s right to privacy. Members shall respect and protect the right of the public to be safeguarded from criminal activity. Members shall refrain from using their positions to secure personal privileges or advantages. Members shall refrain from allowing personal interest to impair objectivity in the performance of duty while acting in an official capacity. Members shall refrain from entering into any formal or informal activity or agreement which presents a conflict of interest or is inconsistent with the conscientious performance of duties. Members shall refrain from accepting any gifts, service, or favor that is or appears to be improper or implies an obligation inconsistent with the free and objective exercise of professional duties. Members shall clearly differentiate between personal views/statements and views/statements/positions made on behalf of the agency or Association. Members shall report to appropriate authorities any corrupt or unethical behaviors in which there is sufficient evidence to justify review. Members shall refrain from discriminating against any individual because of race, gender, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, age, disability, or any other type of prohibited discrimination. Members shall preserve the integrity of private information; they shall refrain from seeking information on individuals beyond that which is necessary to implement responsibilities and perform their duties; members shall refrain from revealing nonpublic information unless expressly authorized to do so. Members shall make all appointments, promotions, and dismissals in accordance with established civil service rules, applicable contract agreements, and individual merit, rather than furtherance of personal interests. Members shall respect, promote, and contribute to a work place that is safe, healthy, and free of harassment in any form.
Note: Adopted August 1975 at the 105th Congress of Correction, revised August 1990 at the 120th Congress of Correction, revised August 1994 at the 124th Congress of Correction
What must the EEOC find for reasonable cause of action, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) was created by
Title VII. The five-member commission makes equal opportunity policy and
approves all litigation. The commission does not decide individual
cases. If the EEOC finds there is a reasonable cause of action it may
choose to litigate the case. If not, it will issue a right to sue letter
that permits the charging party to take the case to court.
Please respond to the following prompt:
- What must the EEOC find for “reasonable cause of action” in any particular case? Why? Give an example.
Employment Law, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
There are several remedies in Title VII that federal courts can
order. Those include injunctions against unlawful practices, affirmative
orders requiring the reinstatement of employees, the awarding of back
pay, front pay, and seniority rights. If and when those actions are
taken by federal courts depends on the facts and outcome of each
Write a description of an imaginary case or scenario
regarding an unlawful employment practice committed by an employer upon
one or more employees. Then state a detailed remedy and explain why you
choose that remedy.
Submit an essay containing:
- A minimum of 2 pages (counting body text only, not title
or reference pages) that is double-spaced with one-inch margins on all
- You will be assessed on the rationale you use in
addressing the question/issue posted, and how well you justify your
argument regarding this issue.
- Your response must be thought provoking, have well
developed ideas and/or opinions, and should reference any supporting
material from the text, lecture, or other sources you have used to
complete the assignment.
Rainbow Curve, summary help Humanities Assignment Help
Summary one page. 1/3 of that one page is a plot summary of the first 80 pages of Rainbow Curve. The next 2/3 is a focus on one scene with philosophical reflections.
I will send you my friend’s summry i want you to understand it then read as much as you can from the book and change her sence cause it has to be different
And if you want just to skim the book that fine but pick another sence not as her and paraphrase the