Technical Writing: Product Instructions Writing Assignment Help. Technical Writing: Product Instructions Writing Assignment Help.
- Choose a task or product.
- Write out instructions for the task or for using or setting up the product.
- Make sure there are at least 3 major steps in the task or for using or setting up the product. If there are not, choose another task or product.
- Be sure that the instructions conform to the guidelines in The Technical Communication Handbook.
- If illustrations are necessary, please include them. Do not forget to cite any illustrations that are not your original work.
- The document will consist of a title and your list of instructions.
- Total Points: 0 – 10 points
- Instructions are self explanatory and deliver what they promise: 0 – 2 points
- Instructions consist of at least 3 major steps: 0 – 1 point
- Instructions are concise: 0 – 1 point
- Instructions are chunked into logical sections: 0 – 1 point
- Instructions use bullets or numbers as appropriate: 0 – 1 points
- Feedback from draft was incorporated into the final version: 0 – 4 points
Technical Writing: Product Instructions Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Hi please i need someone to answer these two questions for disscustion board Humanities Assignment Help
This week was rich in primary source documents as outlined on Canvas in Foner (“Voices of Freedom”), Zinn, and in your packet. We have primary sources from slaves and their masters.
What do the letters from slaves (Foner and Zinn) tell you about the nature of slavery and the relationships between slaves and their masters? What does Harriett Jacobs say about slavery and religion?
How do southern slave owners defend slavery? Note the different justifications in the piece from De Bow’s Review (Foner), Calhoun, and Fitzhugh.
In your answer discuss the source, cite some specific examples or passages (with citation), and then place it in our larger understanding of history, slavery, and equality. Compare and contrast these ideas with those from previous units we’ve studied this semester (cite your ideas or passages from other works).
Your original post is due on Wednesday, Nov. 22. You have until Monday, Nov. 27 to reply to two classmates.
Sentiment Analysis Writing Assignment Help
Find at least three online demos of Sentiment Analysis software.
Find at least three different movie reviews where the user also includes a score. For example customer movie reviews on Amazon and Netflix use a 5 star rating system. Copy and paste the text into the sentiment analysis demonstration software and compare the Positive/Negitive score from the sentiment analysis with the customer’s star rating.
- In your paper give an evaluation of each of the sentiment analysis applications.
- In your opinion, which of the applications that you tested was the most accurate?
- What are the limitations of sentiment analysis applications?
- Given an example of how a company can use sentiment analysis.
Online examples of Sentiment Analysis demos: (Just for understanding but do not use)
- Stanford University Sentiment Analysis
- This website provides a live demo for predicting the sentiment of movie reviews. This deep learning model buids up a representation of whole sentences based on the sentence structure. It computes the sentiment based on how words compose the meaning of longer phases.
- Text Processing – Sentiment Analysis
- This sentiment analysis demonstration uses the Python programming language using NLTK to perform text classification. It can tell you whether it thinks the text you enter expresses positive sentiment, negative sentiment, or neutral.
- This demonstration is provided by Lexalytics. Their software is used for social media monitoring, reputation management, and voice of the customer programs.
Researching Marketing Questions Business Finance Assignment Help
This assignment has two parts. Please prepare the two parts as a single Word document, formatted according to the APA style. The assignment is designed to help students analyze and interpret primary and/or secondary data and research for the purpose of identifying marketing-related findings and making recommendations for changes in the business approach and marketing strategies. This assignment also will help prepare students for the development of their revised/enhanced marketing plan, which is a course-long assignment.
First (Part A), students are provided with an EXCEL dataset to be analyzed for basic executive-level busness and marketing insights. Second (Part B), students are required to pick an international/multi-regional company that operates in the US and at least one foreign country with a distinctly different culture and language base, ONE and only one of its products or services, and the second country besides the US. Throughout the six weeks, students will be creating a marketing plan (refer to Marketing Plan and Outline document) so they will want to choose a company (publicly-traded) and one of its products or services for which data are readily available. Such data should include but not be limited to: current marketing strategy and tactics, associated demographic, psychographic, behavioral, and/or geographical data for the company’s or brand management’s targeting efforts, distribution methods, communication methods, messages, and venues, pricing strategies, pricing strategies, actual and competitive pricing, product description and benefits, etc.
Analyze the Week 1 Business Growth Overview dataset. provided by the University via a link in this week’s Assignment This is a marketing report generated by an analyst for the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Marketing at a large corporation. The analyst is new and has provided summary data on clients but no findings or marketing-related insights or recommendations for the SVP to consider. When analyzing this document, students should pay attention to marketing principles and concepts included in the first week’s readings, coupled with additional relevant research, and pay attention to the client categories and business strategies into which those clients have been classified in the dataset.
Construct a minimum 525-word memorandum for the SVP providing insights and commentary. The memorandum should include analysis of the following:
- Major areas of increase and decrease in revenues by type(s) of clients and business strategies
- Trends that are evident in terms of revenue generation for specific clients, type(s) of clients and business strategies
- Insights that would help formulate marketing strategies to either foster or continue growth or reverse declines
- Insights and recommendations should be based on text readings and expert marketing resources, especially peer-reviewed journal articles and case histories and not on personal hypotheses or guessing.
This document should be part of the APA-formatted report, with this section being in the form of a memo. Remember to include references and to cite the location of data pulled from the EXCEL spreadsheet. Since page or paragraph numbers are not available for this document, please use column and row designations for the data (Ex: B, 18) instead. Be sure to show the data in the discussion so that the reader understands exactly which figures are being considered.
Part B -This is the basis for each student’s course-long enhanced marketing plan.
Select a for-profit, global or multi-regional (does business in more than one country) company (preferably one that is publicly-traded so that financial and other statistical information are readily available) and ONLY one of its products or services that will serve as the basis for YOUR marketing plan to be developed over the six weeks of this course. Each week’s individual assignment enables students to work on one or more specific sections of this plan. Team assignments should provide the background on specific topics that each student will build from for their own plan.
Select and specify the domestic (home-based) country and one international country (not a region) for your product/service. One of these countries must be the US and the other country must be a country that is different from the US (NOT Canada, the UK, or Australia). These two markets will be kept for the entire six weeks and marketing elements/principles covered in each week’s assignment must include information(concepts/principles) anddecisions/recommendations for both of these two markets.
Each week’s assignment (individual and team) helps students learn relevant concepts, conduct necessary research, and make marketing decisions that will be related to this marketing plan. Your goal through this marketing plan is to improve upon the strategies and tactics currently in use for the product or service you select.
Note carefully, simply sticking with what is currently done will not show any learning, creativity, or ability to apply marketing concepts and principles to a real-world situation. You must, each week, discuss and show what is currently done, explain the shortcomings of the approach(es), and make informed decisions/recommendations that should ensure greater success for the product or service selected. Imagine that you are the brand manager for the company and product you select and that your next year’s contract is dependent on your revised marketing plan and your ability to defend your decisions.
Each student should obtain two years of annual reports as well as two years of 10K reports (They provide a comprehensive overview of the company’s business and financial condition and include audited financial statements. These are only available for publicly-traded companies.) for the company selected. Once you have selected your product or service, you must define the size and type of your selected company that provides the product or service (available from annual reports). This need not be elaborate but must include total number of employees, production volume, distribution methods, revenues and profits, and so forth. Record this information in a summary document as outlined below.
Company and product selection critical parts of this project. You must ensure your proposed company can implement the marketing methods discussed in your text, Marketing Management. Since you need to improve upon current marketing efforts, please DO NOT select a company that is considered an exemplary marketer (Apple, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Nike, Budweiser, or GEICO). Hint: find a publicly-traded company and one of its products or services for which there has been a serious decline in business, and/or a scandal or product/business failure of some sort. That will guarantee media and business analyst coverage from which you will learn a great deal.
Prepare a minimum 175-word summary document and send it to your instructor as a record of your selection. The summary document should include the following:
- Name of Company
- Location of Company Headquarters
- General description of company (number of employees, revenue, type of ownership, web page, etc.)
- Name of Product or Service selected
- General description of product or service
- Rationale for selecting this company and its product or service (in other words, why do you think that you believe that the marketing efforts may be improved upon).
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Criminological Theory and Statistics Mathematics Assignment Help
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper discussing the relationship between criminological theory and statistical data. Focus on how statistical data can be used to support or refute criminological theory.
Discuss the pros and the cons.
Include at least two peer reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
To start this assignment you first need to find a criminological theory to focus on. Some possible theories are:
– conflict theory
– social learning theory
– learning theory
– biological theories (brain development, extra Y chromosome, PMS)
– psychological theories
Once you decide what theory you are going to focus on, find at least two articles which discuss the theory and provide some data analysis. The goal is to explain how the authors used the data they collected to either support or refute the theory.
Included a title page, reference page, no plagiarism, proper grammar, in text citations,
read directions and complete everything listed
Determining Workflow Issues Writing Assignment Help
Stephanie is a nurse practitioner at Central Care Hospital who is often involved in administering prescribed medications for patients in the general care ward. When a physician sees a patient, he or she uses the hospital’s EHR system to document findings and recommendations for treatment, but submits medication and drug orders by faxing prescriptions to the hospital’s pharmacy. Before Stephanie administers the medications from the pharmacy, she must cross-check the medication and dosage with the physician’s notes and patient information in the EHR system. In doing so, Stephanie often identifies problems with the medication the physician prescribed; patients are sometimes prescribed a medication to which they have a known allergy or one that conflicts with another medication they are currently taking. In addition, the pharmacy sometimes sends the wrong medication or the wrong dosage. Furthermore, for patients who have been transferred from other parts of the hospital such as the intensive care unit or the maternity ward, Stephanie often encounters duplicate drug orders or incorrect medications sent from the pharmacy.
General Health Hospital is implementing new outreach programs and preventive care support groups for patients with certain conditions or health risks such as diabetes, smoking, and obesity. Philip, a nurse leader, is the manager of a team of nurses who have been asked to organize these programs and groups and to identify patients who would be eligible for and interested in being involved in these opportunities. However, Philip and his team have run into a variety of challenges and problems as they attempt to complete these tasks. In identifying patients to contact about the outreach programs and support groups, Philip’s team has had to browse the hospital’s EHR system. The team has also run across significant holes in the EHR system as they try to contact patients; many patients’ contact information is inaccurate or out of date. Furthermore, Philip’s team has partnered with the hospital’s Appointments Desk personnel in sending reminders about meeting dates and times to patients who express interest. However, the Appointments Desk often either neglects to send out these reminders or sends duplicate reminders to only a few patients because the personnel do not have a way of tracking who should be contacted and when.
Robert works in the medical records office at Garden View Hospital. Because the hospital does not have a policy of providing clinical summaries to patients after each visit, Robert frequently receives calls from patients requesting copies of their health information (such as test results, vital statistics, diagnostic information, and medication lists and dosages). For every request, Robert must retrieve the patient information from the hospital’s EHR system, print out hard copies of the records, and then either mail the records or wait for the patient to retrieve them in person. Additionally, Robert’s hospital often receives lab test results for patients from certified third party providers. These results are not automatically transferred from the provider’s EHR system to the hospital’s EHR system, so Robert often must contact the providers before responding to a patient’s request. Robert also finds that he and his colleagues in the office spend a considerable amount of time printing, mailing, and faxing immunization records to patients’ workplaces, schools, and volunteer organizations, which can be disruptive to the office’s other responsibilities.
- By Day 1 of this week, your Instructor will have assigned you to respond to a specific scenario. Review this week’s Learning Resources on workflow, gap analysis, and meaningful use, and consider how they connect to the scenario you were assigned.
- Determine the most prominent workflow gap you see in the scenario you were assigned. Where does the gap lie, what factors contribute to the gap, and what are the consequences of the gap?
- Explore how this gap relates to one meaningful use objective. Refer to the articles in this week’s Learning Resources for more information on meaningful use.
- If you were involved in the scenario, consider how you would go about conducting a gap analysis to gather more information about the gap you identified, and determine possible strategies for addressing the gap. How would you gather data? Who would you contact, interview, and/or observe? How would you determine strategies for addressing the gap?
Note: Before you submit your initial post, replace the subject line (“RE: Discussion – Week 3) with “Review of Scenario ___.” Fill in the blank with the number of the scenario you reviewed.
Post an explanation of the most prominent workflow gap in the scenario you were assigned, including who is responsible for the gap and the outcomes or consequences. Identify the meaningful use objective to which the gap relates, citing specific points in the Brown article. Explain how you would conduct a gap analysis to gather further information and determine strategies for addressing the gap.
1. Dennis, A., Wixom, B. H., & Roth, R. M. (2015). Systems analysis and design (6th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
2. McGonigle, D., & Mastrian, K. G. (2015). Nursing informatics and the foundation of knowledge (3rd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones and Bartlett Learning.
3. Brown, B. (2010). 25 steps to meaningful use. Journal of Health Care Compliance, 12(3), 33–34, 68–69.
Determining Workflow Issues Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
preparing a report Business Finance Assignment Help
The research project in this class will be to prepare, analyze, and report a media journal of your habits over a 7-to-10 day period.
The common problem statement for this project is, “Despite a plentiful source of communication channels and messages, people report issues with effective communication. One reason for this may be that people use communication incorrectly or inefficiently. Perhaps a study to determine how each mass communication channel is used will provide information to correct this problem.”
The common purpose statement for this project is, “The purpose of this participant-observer study is to explore personal media use habits and the time spent using each channel.”
Sample: Personal habits, collected over a 10-day period, using an Excel sheet with manual input.
Method: Participant observation
Some background information you may wish to address in the Literature Section includes:
- The types of mass communication channels available.
- Current data about the effects of mass media channels on communication/miscommunication.
- Current perceptions about media use, overuse, abuse by different groups.
To conduct your Research Component you should do the following:
- Block out a period of 10 days where you can log and track your media usage habits in the following general areas: Print, Broadcast, Digital, Other. Include specifics sub-categories under each general area, such as books, newspapers, magazines; TV, cable TV, radio; internet; social media; other media types. Keep track of how many hours you spend engaged in using each media type so that you can identify trends. For those media you do not use, you can log an entry of “zero” hours.
For the Analysis Section you should concentrate on the following:
- Analyze the data from your journal. What does this say about your media use? How do you get your information? How might this affect your access to diverse information? (Review the PPT that discusses some of the things you will want to focus on.)
For the Recommendations Section you should concentrate on answering what you might do now that you know this information.
- Prepare a report (approx 7-10 pages) that includes your original data presented in an Excel chart or Word table (or some other readable format). This report should also include your narrative explaining the data you found, its meaning, and the overall interpretation. What do your findings suggest about your use of media? Periods of non-use? Diversity in channels? (Review the PPT that discusses some of the things you can include here.) Include graphics or tables to illustrate your points.
Prepare your report as a professional document with cover page, table of contents, and relevant narrative and graphics.
Poetry Assignment and Discussion: Dickinson Humanities Assignment Help
My English homework is include 2 parts:
First: Poetry Assignment
Follow the journal instructions on the previous page and choose the journal entry you are most proud of. It could be for one of the following:
“Success is counted sweetest” (759)
“Water, is taught by thirst” (760)
“The Soul selects her own Society” (766)
“I dwell in possibility” (767)
You should type your insights and upload the file. I would expect around 10 details in your evidence column. In your interpretation column, explain why the details you chose are important and what you’re starting to wonder and realize. It’s ok to ask yourself questions in your journal. But you want to also make some statements.
Emily Dickinson wrote a poem about Thanksgiving in 1864.
One day is there of the series
One day is there of the series
Termed “Thanksgiving Day”
Celebrated part at table
Part in memory –
Neither Ancestor nor Urchin
I review the Play –
Seems it to my Hooded thinking
Had There been no sharp subtraction
From the early Sum –
Not an acre or a Caption
Where was once a Room
Not a mention whose small Pebble
Wrinkled any Sea,
Unto such, were such Assembly,
‘Twere “Thanksgiving day” –
Your initial post should respond to both questions below and should be between 250-300 words. In your response, be sure to include reference to specific details from the poem.
1) What patterns do you notice in the poem?
2) What aspects of the poem deviate from the patterns that you noticed?
3) How might the patterns and the unrelated elements be working together?
4) What questions do you still have regarding the poem’s meaning?
Moreover, I want you to respond meaningfully to TWO of my classmates’ posts, and those responses should be at least 100 words.
I can send you my classmate’s posts,after I submitted discussion post.
development and meaning of play Writing Assignment Help
Write a 3 page paper that addresses the following:
- Identify, map, and discuss the ‘playability’ within 5-10 minutes from Ithaca ny
Assess the availability of safe and accessible play contexts for all ages, including but not limited to:
- parks and playgrounds
- private and public play spaces
- sports leagues
- informal play opportunities
- Make at least 3 recommendations that might make the area in which you live more ‘playable.’
- What decision-makers might be able to act on your recommendations?
- What information would help decision-makers need in order to act on your ideas?
- What would your recommendations cost in terms of – money, volunteer or paid time, equipment, etc.?
- How would your ideas impact the well-being of children and adults in your community or neighborhood?
- How could you build and engage the support of others to help decision-makers see how benefits would outweigh costs?
Human Trafficking Writing Assignment Help
The purpose of this assignment is to retrieve a nursing research publications based on an approved research problem. The goal is to be able to differentiate research from other types of publications, with a focus on recent qualitative and quantitative nursing research. At least one of the authors must be a nurse.
1. Submission of a Nursing Research Publications, based on Human Trafficking.
a. Published articles are RESEARCH, the article needs to have been done on one the following levels of evidence:
• Individual randomized clinical trials
• Individual cohort study
• Outcomes research
• Individual case-control study
• Expert Opinion ( The article that I attached is at this level of evidence)
b. The article is from a quality peer‐reviewed nursing journal
c. At least one of the lead authors of the article is a nurse
d. The study should be published in the past 5 years
e. Maximum of 2 quantitative study permitted
f. No meta‐analyses or comprehensive reviews are permitted
g. Copy of full article is required, not just abstract
2. Instructions Literature Review outline
a. Introduction provided that includes research question and databases used for search and concepts used for search. Major headings provided.
b. Summarize major findings of the study included under major heading