Testing Hypothesis Mathematics Assignment Help. Testing Hypothesis Mathematics Assignment Help.
Refer to the Excel file Pallet (attached to the assignment) to address all the questions below:
The file contains the weight in pounds from a sample of 368 pallets of Boston shingles and 330 pallets of Vermont shingles.
the Boston shingles, is there evidence at the 0.05 level of
significance that the population mean weight is different from 3150
- Interpret the meaning of the p-value in (1)
the Vermont shingles, is there evidence at the 0.05 level of
significance that the population mean weight is different from 3700
- Interpret the meaning of the p-value in (3)
- In (1) through (4) do you have to be concerned about the normality assumption? Explain.
Refer to the Excel file Phone for the assignment below:
file contains samples of 20 problems reported to two different offices
of a telecommunication company and the time to clear these problems in
minutes from the customers’ lines.
that the population variances from both offices are equal, is there
evidence of a difference in the mean waiting time between the two
offices at the 0.05 significance level.
- Find the p-value in question (1) and interpret the meaning.
- What other assumptions are needed for question (1)?
Testing Hypothesis Mathematics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
American govt and affairs Business Finance Assignment Help
Primary Discussion Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
The United States Constitution has several functions. One of its primary functions is as the blueprint or framework for the United States’ system of government. Discuss the role that the Constitution plays in framing the U.S. government, and discuss the concept of Civics. In doing so, make certain to answer the following questions:
From your own understanding and perspective identify four components of government that most impact your daily life. Please identify whether they are Local, State, or Federal powers and explain in detail how they function. (make sure to research the powers you select and verify their level of authority). Take those same components already identified and imagine that they were not managed. How do you think your daily life might be different without the involvement of government?How does the United States Constitution play a role in these components and their ability to function? What role does the average citizen play in developing and facilitating such powers of government on each level of authority?
hum111 week 1 discussion Writing Assignment Help
“Writing and Record Keeping in Mesopotamia” Please respond to the following, using sources under the Explore heading as the basis of your response:
- Describe the “envelope”, the seal, and the early Mesopotamian writing process, and discuss expectations of record-keeping. Identify the issue being kept “on file,” and comment on what this reveals about Mesopotamian society in 1500 BC and the primary ways it compares to modern society in these respects.
- Chapter 2 (pp. 34-43), early Mesopotamian writing; seal
- University of Chicago’s Oriental Institute: Tablet and envelope at http://oi.uchicago.edu/museum/highlights/meso.html; scroll down to the item called “Clay Tablet and Envelope”. Click on the color and black and white images and read the captions and information.
Two part: experimental therapy Humanities Assignment Help
Both parts must be completed
complete the experimental part of the attached model matrix- reference required
Part Two: use the template attached for a guide of what is required. Case study also attached.
Read “Topic 6: Vargas Family Case Study.” Develop three experiential interventions that you would use with the Vargas family.
It’s time to get creative! You have noticed that the Vargas family struggles with emotional expression, particularly with congruent emotional expression (i.e., words, actions, and body language being congruent). Using the Experiential Interventions Template, develop three experiential interventions that you would use with the family and describe why they would be helpful to the family. It may be helpful to refer to the library articles for ideas and inspiration. Be sure to fully address each section in the template for each of the three interventions in your paper:
- Title of your Intervention
- General Goals
- Materials Needed
- Advance Preparation Needed
- Description of the Intervention with the Vargas family
- Discussion of the Benefits of the Intervention to the Vargas Family
- References (if any)
Personal Statement For university admission Humanities Assignment Help
1. Goals related to issues of human diversity that have influenced the development of your interest in social work.
2. Your view of a current social issue and the role of social work in addressing it. Feel free to comment briefly on the source of your views.
3. Your reasons and readiness for choosing to pursue a graduate degree in social work, including your reason(s) for applying to Barry University’s School of Social Work.
4. Field Education is the Signature Pedagogy of all Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited programs and integral component of your overall social work education. Field Education is a course. As a social work student, you are expected to adjust your schedule in order to meet all of the social work course requirements of your degree plan, this includes Field Education. In our commitment to support your decision to pursue a degree in social work, please elaborate on how you plan to meet the field course requirements during weekday and daytime hours.*
5. Describe your professional social work goals and indicate which personal or vocational experiences have influenced your choice.
6. Your own assessment of your strengths and weaknesses.
Note: Please make the sections that i need to put in personal information highlighted i will insert personal info. This need to be a minimum of 4 pages.
Anova one way Mathematics Assignment Help
Using the General Social Survey dataset, construct a research question that can be answered by a one-way ANOVA.
Use SPSS to answer the research question. Post your response to the following:
- What is your research question?
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- Explain your results for a lay audience and further explain what the answer is to your research question.
Anova one way Mathematics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Deliver a Brochure and the Word document Computer Science Assignment Help
Write in APA Format , Ensure the documents cover all points required
The assignment details are in the Document called “Unit 2 IP Assignment Details(1).docx” under the Assignment Section. I have also attached another document called Instructors help for brochure with links that could help you, more links are below.
Cosic, J., Cosic, Z., (2012). Chain of custody and life cycle of digital evidence. Date Accessed:
08-14-2017. Retrieved from:
King, Gerald, L., (2006). Forensics Plan Guide. Date accessed: 01 – 01 – 2018. Retrieved from:
https://www.giac.org/paper/gcfa/283/forensic-inves… remember to use appealing images for the brochure
Power point Health Medical Assignment Help
MN502-4: Develop a philosophy that supports advanced nursing practice reflecting the values, beliefs, and cultural competencies relative to nursing practice, science, and theory.
Now that you have spent the last 8 weeks discussing theory development and exploring models and philosophies that guide advance practice nursing, it is time for you to put it all together. In this Assignment, you will create a presentation using any form of presentation software (e.g., PowerPoint®, Prezi™, Movenote™, Powtoons™, Slidedog™, and so on). Your presentation should bring together the theory that best fits your concept of advance practice nursing, the model that you will use to translate this into practice, and your final philosophy of advance practice nursing related to your role after graduation.
Please remember that your presentation should contain slides that have bullet points. The bullets should number no more than four to six per slide. The bullet point is not written as a complete sentence. It contains key words. You, as the presenter will explain in depth what each bullet point means in the audio portion of the presentation. Slides may contain graphics, but should be uncluttered. Background and font colors should be of sufficient contrast to make reading them easy on the eyes. Attention to colors should be paid so that a person who is colorblind can easily read the presentation.
15 entires in the MLog Humanities Assignment Help
For this assignment you will make 15 entries in the MLog total from this week’s reading Ch. 4, 6 and 10, MLog for Ch. 4, 6 and 10 The entries should come from the book The Concise St. Martin’s Guide to Writing, 7th Edition, by Rise B. Axelrod and Charles R. Cooper,. The whole purpose of the MLOG is explained below.You will be given a tool, called a Metacognitive Reading Log (MLog), to improve your critical reading and critical thinking. The writing process is the main way you will be establishing foundations in writing, through reading about things like mapping, outlining, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing. Critical thinking and it’s counterpart, critical reading, are incredibly important skills for you to develop and grow for success in college and beyond, so it is important to take this aspect of the course seriously.A Sample MLog is attached
Background and significnace for Grant proposal Humanities Assignment Help
Background and Significance Sections of the Grant Proposal
For this week’s assignment, you will complete the Background
(including a literature review) and Significance sections of your grant
proposal following the Grant Proposal Guidelines (Links to an external site.). See the Sample Grant Proposal Template (Links to an external site.)
as an example and use it as a template for your Grant Proposal. The
more complete your assignment is, the more feedback you will receive for
the Final Project. In addition, you will create the References page for
your proposal by taking the sources from your Week Two annotated
bibliography and converting them into a standard APA-formatted References list (Links to an external site.).
Be sure to include at least five more peer-reviewed sources on your
References page (so that you have at least 15 sources as required for
the Final Project).
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.