The allocation and cost of resources need to be carefully monitored if a project is to be delivered, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. The allocation and cost of resources need to be carefully monitored if a project is to be delivered, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
At a minimum, this assignment will contain an update to the Microsoft® Project file attached
- Allocation of resources to project tasks (both labor and material), shown as resource assignments in the Microsoft® Project file (1 hr.)
- Cost estimates for project resources, entered into the resources information portion of the Microsoft® Project file (hr 0.5)
- Develop a baseline for your project plan so that all future variances are captured. (hr 0.5)
In addition, write a 1-page summary document explaining any relevant facts about the project duration, number or type of resources, critical task sequencing, or how duration estimates were arrived at, and any financial implications (for example, budget or cost reports of the project as well).
Attached is the excel and the word documents needed to complete assifn
The allocation and cost of resources need to be carefully monitored if a project is to be delivered, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Scenario for Unit 6 Assignment, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Unit 6 Assignment:
You are on the mayor’s civic team to consider a community problem. This town of 3,000 people has recently seen a large upswing in population. As the community has grown so has the need for affordable housing for lower income groups, especially since many employees at the plants from the next town away tend to come over to Hitton to live as the town has a good K-12 school. The mayor has convened a group of civic-minded citizens to consider his plan for affordable housing in the form of multiple family dwellings and provides a map concerning the proposed location. The town council has already approved the housing. Your civic team gets together to consider what to do.
The five (5) person team begins:
Ronny: What does the mayor mean by lower income groups anyway? I don’t want any unemployed homeless people hanging around my neighborhood! Are we talking subsidized housing? I don’t want to pay for someone else’s home!
Natalie: Well, I think he wants us to look at housing for retail and physical labor workers as these folks just can’t find any affordable housing these days around here. Somebody who makes $20,000–$30,000 per year cannot afford the $250,000 homes and up that exist in this community. The nearest community with affordable housing is 45 minutes away which is costly in terms of gas, never mind the time commuting.
Carolynn: Exactly Natalie! We need to provide some kind of apartments and small single family housing.
Bart: Well, I don’t know about the location either. I think we need someone to lead the discussion, and I nominate you! (i.e., pointing to you).
You: Well, how does everyone feel about that idea?
Ronny, Natalie, and Carolynn agree that you should lead the discussion.
You: I think we will first need to define the problem here.
Checklist: Based on the scenario, you will go through the steps you might have used to successfully lead the discussion of the citizen’s group above.
- View the town map.
- Define the problem (see problem-solving steps from the Reading) and diagram it using a cause-and-effect diagram(Lumsden et al., 2010, p.188).
In Chapter 7, we developed guidelines for logical cause-and-effect reasoning, and these principles must be applied to problem analysis.
A visual way to track multiple causes and effects is the fishbone diagram (Levinson, 2006). As with the flowchart, the process of constructing a fishbone diagram is almost as helpful to the team as the finished product, because the process helps members think and see relationships among ideas. It’s a good idea to do this together on a flip chart or large board, with all members contributing.
To construct a fishbone diagram, draw a long line—vertical or horizontal— that represents the problem on which you’re working. Then draw diagonals into that line, and label them with the issues relating to the problem. Working in an industrial setting, Ishikawa proposed that all problem analyses have at least four main “bones” to the “fish”—people, machines, materials, and methods. Thus, your college registration fish-bone might have students, departments, resources, and procedures. From the diagonals you then draw shorter lines parallel to the “problem” line, which you label with subordinate issues that affect the larger problems. The fishbone diagram in Figure 8.3 (page 188) maps the causes and effects your task force might find to be associated with the college registration problem.
FIGURE 8.3 |
Fishbone diagram used to analyze a problem of insufficient class availability at college registration
- Use a form of brainwriting to discover some solutions (Thompson, 2014) based on the Discussion and the town map above. Leave your ideas for a while and then come back later and modify or add other ideas on another card or piece of paper. (Provide the brainwriting for 1–2 solutions.)
- Provide the best solution in some detail.
- Provide an informal outline of an implementation plan to pursue the solution proposed to the Mayor.
Access the Assignment rubric.
Provide a 10-slide PowerPoint presentation with your response to the checklist items including an additional title and reference slide. Use 4–5 bulleted points per slide and up to 10 words per bulleted point. Place any additional notes in the notes section below each slide.
How has targeting helped you to have a better understanding on your state senate universe?, assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Breaking news! Your candidate and campaign have failed to reach the late September fundraising goal and you must reduce your overall budget by $30,000.
However, based on your recent knowledge of targeting, you should now be able to reduce the size of the mail universe in your budget to focus on persuasion.
Please rework your mail budget from Week 1 to increase the number of waves of direct mail, but reduce the size of the universe in these mail runs. Post this new budget in the discussion thread below along with brief answers to the following questions:
- How has targeting helped you to have a better understanding on your state senate universe?
- How many additional waves of mail can you now send to targeting voters?
- Based on this new landscape, how do you refocus your budget to deliver the maximum amount of paid media in your budget?
Palliative care. Nursing forum help Health Medical Assignment Help
Have you encountered a situation in which cultural factors influenced the care you provided to a terminally ill patient, or any patient at the end of life (could be a trauma patient, for example)? How did you address it? How did you feel about the outcome?
If you have not had this situation, choose a cultural group from the readings or from your own experience and discuss how you would address the issues.
- Submit an essay (at least 300 words) – posting it in the Forum for feedback and comments by your classmates.
SWOT Analysis GE, management assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Module 03 Course Project – SWOT Analysis
Strategy formulation requires an objective analysis of the factors that characterize the company’s strategic situation. There are a number of techniques that can be used to create a quick strategic overview of the company. SWOT analysis is an example of such a technique. SWOT analysis is based on the assumption that an effective strategy derives from a soundit” between the company’s internal resources (Strengths and Weaknesses) and its external situation (Opportunities and Threats). A good fit maximizes the company’s strengths and opportunities and minimizes its weaknesses and threats.
With the information above and other research, conduct a SWOT analysis on the company you selected. The format presented above should be used for your analysis. Then provide a 1-2 page narrative describing the analysis you conducted.
MUST incorporate a SWOT diagram like above or others attached
Please write / edit to rubric previous paper also attached
1/3 Page min. or no credit. – Introduce the purpose of the paper, define scope, and discuss your intended direction on overall discussion. Provide a brief summary on how to conduct a SWOT analysis and the overall importance of a SWOT analysis.
Completes a traditional four-square SWOT chart, using bullet points (not sentences) in each square. Minimum of three clearly distinct and well-researched attributes per square. Note: Four-square chart does not contribute to page length requirement.
2/3 Page min. or no credit. – Thorough narrative which expands on one (1) bullet points from the SWOT chart while adding detail and context from the conducted research analysis.
At least two (2) in-text citations from course material. One or fewer citations or no reference receives no credit.
Meets page requirement, both minimum and maximum, (required APA components e.g. cover page, direct quotes and reference page do not count toward page requirement) and includes APA formatting, correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
Advertising Plan for IMC, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
I will upload my work when I will select tutor
Over the next few weeks, you’ll be developing individual promotional mixes/campaigns for your larger IMC plan. This week you’ll be developing an Advertising Plan. This plan requires(and should be subtitled by) an objective(s), a budget, a message strategy, a media plan and artwork (only required for week 4). In short, what are your objectives for this particular promo mix that you developed? What will this plan cost to deploy/use (you’re building a line-item budget for all of the associated costs)? What is your message strategy for this particular promo mix (use the book for guidance on message strategies)? What’s your media plan and why; the book will help you choose and justify your selections as well as the IMC supplements in Doc Sharing, which are critical to helping you do well.
Advertising Plan for IMC, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
What connections can you draw between how the British treated black people in Kenya and the Jim Crow laws of the American south?, English research paper help Writing Assignment Help
Obama, his father and his grandfather all confront the problem of being black in a society dominated by a white power structure. Using the text and what you have learned from reading it closely, write an analysis of Dreams from My Father in which you contrast the life experiences of these three men. The flowing questions might help you get started:
a) What connections can you draw between how the British treated black people in Kenya and the Jim Crow laws of the American south?
b) Think carefully how Obama’s half-brothers and other relatives live their lives in Kenya and compare their experiences with those of the people Obama works with when he does community organizing work in Chicago. What is similar ? What is different?
c) All three men find different ways to cope with their situations. What approach does each of them take? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each of these Approaches?
d) What do you think Obama learns from his trip to Kenya that will influence his life when he returns to the U.S?
Research Paper Criteria:
Citations must follow the MLA documentation style
The works cited page must include a minimum of two books, one scholarly journal article, and three articles from newspapers, magazines, or others sources.
The paper must be 6 pages, not including works cited and title pages
summarize the current research on the nervous system and research on the nervous system, social science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Research on the nervous system is controversial. In this assignment, you will explore nervous system research and the controversies surrounding it.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words that summarizes the current research on the nervous system and the controversies surrounding this research. Include the following in your paper:
- A brief review of the current empirical research regarding the construction of the nervous system and its role in shaping behavior.
- A discussion of the controversies surrounding research on the nervous system.
SOAP Note Section I and Genogram, assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help
SOAP Note Section I and Genogram
- Please select a volunteer friend or family member to interview and gather data to complete this Assignment.
- This section of the SOAP note will include the chief complaint, history of present illness, and family/social/personal history data.
- Use the written guide for this Assignment.
- The guide will assist you in gathering subjective data in an organized, systematic manner to prevent omission of important components of the health history.
- Make sure you address all content as noted in the written guide.
- Include the genogram together with this Assignment as one document.
- You may search the Web to locate a suitable genogram diagram to input data. Only include three generations in the genogram depiction.
Measures of Intelligence, psychology assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Select two assessments of intelligence and two achievement tests.
Prepare a 12- to 15-slide presentation about your selected instruments. In your analysis, address the following:
- Critique the major definitions of intelligence. Determine which theory of intelligence best fits your selected instruments. Explain how the definition and the measures are related.
- Evaluate the measures of intelligence you selected for reliability, validity, normative procedures, and bias.
- Your selected intelligence and achievement assessments. How are the goals of the tests similar and different? How are the tests used? What are the purposes of giving these differing tests?
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.