The Application Paper Humanities Assignment Help. The Application Paper Humanities Assignment Help.
Assignment 2: The Application Paper
Using the textbook and Argosy Online Library, write a 750-word paper using APA standards that includes discussion of the following:
- Describe an example of a television program that you believe clearly displays social deviance, and explain why you specifically selected it.
- In this television program, how are people “labeled” as socially deviating from the expected social norms, and who does this labeling?
- Analyze the deviance, using terms such as primary deviance, secondary deviance, retrospective labeling, and stigma.
- Apply Durkheim’s four functions of deviance to the deviant actions in the television program. What purpose(s) does the deviance play?
Please post your completed paper to the M4: Assignment 2 Dropbox
The Application Paper Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Social Control and Criminal Deviance: Bullying, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Social Control and Criminal Deviance: Bullying
Bullying is a difficult concept to understand and reconcile the consequences. This focuses on the critical thinking skills that are needed to analyze an emotionally charged topic.
Student Success Tips
- Review the Student’s Guide to Research section of the textbook (Chapter 2)
- Take notes as you watch the video below.
Watch the video titled, “From school yard bullying to genocide: Barbara Coloroso at TEDxCalgary” (19 min 5 s) located below. You may also view the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkG0nssouFg.
Write a one to two (1-2) page essay in which you:
- Identify the most important step in the student’s guide to research that you would need in order to analyze bullying.
- Define the identified critical step of research in your words.
- Explain how bullying relates to one (1) of the following topics:
- the agents of socialization (i.e., family, teachers and school, peers),
- formal organizations (i.e., conformity to groups),
- different types of deviance (i.e., everyday deviance, sexual deviance, or criminal deviance).
Provide a rationale for your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- To keep this essay short and manageable, your only sources for the essay should be the TED video and the sections noted in your text. For this reason, APA citations or references are not required for this assignment.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
I attach the research section:
ECON- module 3 discussion Economics Assignment Help
In order to receive full credit for this discussion, you need to post (1) an answer of at least 100 words that answers the following questions, and (2) at least one brief response to a comment on this discussion board posted by another student. My goal is for us to evaluate how the supply and demand model applies to real world.
Organic food is grown without synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers or genetically modified seeds. In recent decades, the demand for organic products has increased dramatically. The Organic Trade Association reported sales increased from $1 billion in 1990 to $31.5 billion in 2011, more than 90% of which were sales of food products.
Why, then, are organic foods more expensive than their conventional counterparts? The answer could be an application of the supply and demand model. Describe in your own words what factors have affected and will continue to affect the demand and supply for organic foods? Describe any shifts, and make any predictions of what might happen to the prices of organic foods in the future.
Please change the title of your response to reflect the main idea in the sentences that you post.
4 powerpoint presentation needed in two days. Computer Science Assignment Help
The accepted Microsoft Office versions for this assignment are Microsoft Office
2013 (for PC) Students may
use a more recent version if available.
Select a person that you admire the most. The person can be a family member,
friend, musician, etc.
Create a four (4) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Slide 1: Insert a title slide including your name, course, quarter, and
- Slide 2: Insert a picture of the person or of something that relates to the
person, and include the name of the person you admire. Note: You may use /
search the Internet to include a digital image.
- Slide 3: Insert at least four (4) bullets that explain the key reasons why
you admire this person.
- Slide 4: Insert closing comments in bulleted, statement, or short paragraph
- All Slides: Insert text into the Notes section of each slide indicating what
you would consider saying when presenting your content. Note: Students should
check with their instructors to see if they will need to present to the
- All Slides: Organize the presentation so that the information is clear and
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Use word processing software to create and format documents.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information
- Write clearly and concisely about introductory information systems topics
using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions
ECON- module 2 discussion Economics Assignment Help
(1) Search the Internet using a search engine (such as Google) for a recent article that discusses a change in the price of something. For example, search “price increase,” “price rise,” “price drop,” or “price decrease.” (I recommend you avoid articles about the stock market.) Copy the URL address of the web site. You will need to post it.
(2) Determine the cause of the price change by reading the article. Then try to identify which of the theoretical demand or supply shifters is the cause of the price change. Next state whether demand or supply, or both, shift to the right or to the left. The article should suggest the cause, such as increased popularity, higher costs of production, or something similar, and you should try to figure out if that represents an increase (shift to the right) or decrease (shift to the left) of the demand or supply curves. If the article does not suggest a cause of the price change, then you must find another article. It is important the article you choose allows you to identify one or more supply or demand shifters. Otherwise, the article will not be suitable for this discussion thread.
(3) After you have stated which diagram best describes the situation in your article, write a short paragraph stating what should happen to the equilibrium price and equilibrium quantity in the graph. These are the theoretical model predictions (for example, you may find that equilibrium price should increase, while equilibrium quantity should decrease by looking at the graph). Last, conclude by stating whether the theoretical predictions match any findings/statements in the article. If this is not mentioned in the article, state that as well.
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE FULL CREDIT FOR THIS DISCUSSION BOARD, YOU NEED TO POST THREE THINGS:
(1) The URL address of your chosen article that discusses a price change.
(2) A description of how the supply and demand model changed from its initial equilibrium because of the events described in the article.
(3) A paragraph that describes how the supply & demand diagram (the theoretical model predictions) could explain the price change discussed in the article.
EACH STUDENT MUST CHOOSE A DIFFERENT TOPIC. READ THE POSTED ARTICLES TO ENSURE YOUR TOPIC HAS NOT ALREADY BEEN POSTED!
(Ask me if you want or need clarification.)
Please change the title of your response to reflect the topic of your supply & demand analysis. For example, if your article talks about a change in the price of beef, use “Beef” as your title.
Mgt/426 Control function analysis Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
Students learn to understand associate and leadership involvement in creating metrics that fit the organization’s culture and strategy.They will also be able to successfully track progress to goals.
Today’s workforce is diverse in terms of age and other aspects that influence performance and success. Leaders must both motivate and support employees so that they can continuously adapt to change while creating opportunity in their careers.
Develop a 1,500-word analysis of how change management can help retain or promote employee loyalty by taking into account:
- Motivating individuals to stay engaged
- Monitoring employee performance through the control function of management
- Communicating the change process at both a strategic and tactical level
Include at least three peer reviewed references.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Mgt/426 Control function analysis Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
analyze its funds acquisition techniques, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Select a publicly-traded United States corporation and analyze its funds acquisition techniques.
5 double-spaced pages and include the following discussions:
- Brief history or background information on selected corporation.
- The selected corporation’s funds acquisition and investment strategies.
- The selected corporation’s bond and credit ratings and the ratings’ effects on acquisition of funds and rates paid on debt.
- Domestic and international capital structure employed by the corporation including debt securities, equity securities, and private equity, among others.
- Based on your analysis of the types, risks, and returns of funds, determine whether or not the corporation utilizes optimal capital structure or funding acquisition techniques. If not, provide appropriate recommendations.
To conduct your analysis, you may find the following resources useful:
- The corporation’s most recent 10-K (annual report) filing with the Security Exchange Commission (SEC). The Form 10-K report, which each corporation annually files with the SEC, may be the best place to learn about your selected corporation’s history, strategy about corporate funding and obtain reported financial statements and notes which include information about the corporation’s securities. The report is accessible at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml. An alternative means to obtain the report is by clicking on the SEC filings link on the company’s website to obtain the latest Form 10-K filing.
- Current information about the company’s securities from financial portals such as Yahoo finance, Google finance, and Reuters.
- The corporation’s debt ratings: http://www.moodys.com/, http://www.standardsandpoors.com/ and http://www.fitchratings.com/.
- Journals, articles, and other credible sources in the library that provide relevant information about the corporation and its funds acquisition methods
International and Legal Ethics in Business, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
In 1999, a Seattle man took a popular soft-drink company seriously when one of its commercials made an offer of a Harrier jet, the famous high-tech jump jet used by the U.S. Marines. In a television commercial that aired in 1995, the company jokingly included the Harrier as one of the prizes that could be received with a mere 7 million company points. Although that sounds like a lot of points to get from drinking the soft drink company’s products (roughly 190 drinks a day for 100 years), the company also allowed customers to purchase points for 10 cents each.
The man did the math and discovered that the cost of the 7 million points needed for the jet was $700,000. He then put together a business plan, raised the $700,000 from friends and family, and submitted 15 points, the check, and an official order form with a demand for the Harrier jet.
The company wrote back, stating that the Harrier jet in the commercial was simply used to create a humorous and entertaining advertisement. They apologized for any misunderstanding or confusion people may have experienced and enclosed some free product coupons.
The free coupons did not satisfy the man, who then took the soft drink company to court. Finally, a federal judge for the Southern District of New York held that the company was only joking when it implied in its ad that it was giving away fighter jets. The judge noted that because the jets sell for approximately $23 million, no one could have concluded that the commercial actually offered consumers a Harrier jet. Instead, this was a classic example of a deal that was too good to be true.
Write a paper of 4–6 body pages that answers the following questions, including an in-depth explanation of the supporting rationale:
- What are the key legal factors present in the scenario?
- What are the 4 elements of a valid contract? How do they relate to the scenario in question?
- What is the objective theory of contracts?
- How does the objective theory of contracts apply to this case?
- In your own words but based on research and analysis of relevant legal concepts and cases, why do you think the court held that there was not a valid agreement in this scenario? Provide support for your position.
- Are advertisements generally considered offers? Explain.
- How does this case differ from a reward situation in which a unilateral contract is formed upon completion of the requested act?
- What recommendations (at least 2) would you make for a company considering an aggressive marketing campaign with giveaways of high value items? Explain the rationale behind each recommendation.
Your submitted assignment (200 points) must include a Word document of 4–6 body pages that contains your answers to the questions listed and a reference list of any sources that you used within your paper (cited properly in APA format).
Earned Value Problems, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Of the three problems below, choose and solve one problem. Show your work. Along with your answer, define each term and explain the significance (meaning) of the solution.
1. During a project, Earned Value Analysis is performed and gives the following numbers:
EV: 523,000; PV: 623,000; AC: 643,000.
Which results are correct?
A. CV: +120,000; SV: +100,000
B. CV: +100,000; SV: +120,000
C. CV: -100,000; SV: -120,000
D. CV: -120,000; SV: -100,000
2. You found the following Earned Value Analysis information for a recently closed out project:
SPI = 0.7, CPI = 1.0
A. The project has been cancelled while it was executed. At that time the project was behind schedule and on budget.
B. The project’s deliverables have all been finished. The project came in ahead of schedule but on budget.
C. The project’s deliverables have all been finished. The project came in on schedule but over budget.
3.You are assigned as the project manager to a project which had a one-time cost variance in the past caused by unexpected rework which has meanwhile been finished.
You perform Earned Value Analysis and find the following results:
EV: 250,000; PV: 200,000; AC 275,000
BAC is 500,000.
What is right?
A. EAC = 550,000
B. EAC = 525,000
C. EAC = 500,000
D. EAC = 425,000
Make sure to cite references according to APA requirements.
Assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
The company i did in Topic 2 was “Border”. Attached below you will find a PPT presentation I completed in Topic 2 for the company.
Creating structure in any organization is essential for success. An implementation structure for innovation is no different. In this two-part assignment, you will create an organizational structure for innovation using the organization you researched in Topic 2 along with a summary. Refer to the different types of structures when creating your organizational structure: traditional two-tier, center of excellence, strategic horizons group, or intrapreneuring and venturing group.
In addition to the organizational structure for innovation, write a 250-500 word paper summarizing the following:
- What type of internal organizational structure is currently implemented within the organization? How does this structure impede or promote innovation?
- What type of internal organizational structure did you choose to create for the organization? Why is this the best option to support innovation within the organization?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.