The Asian Health Revolution In Action, health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help. The Asian Health Revolution In Action, health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help.
The video below is a 12 minutes presentation by Dr. Wei Siang Yu, President of the Borderless Health Care Group. Please watch, but put your thinking cap on first (I recommend a cup of coffee too)! Dr. Yu’s focus in this presentation appears to be primarily the economies of the Pacific Rim, but there is no reason to limit this kind of thinking geographically. Please press pause when needed (I did several times….he wore me out!)
His presentation raised several questions:
What are the potentialities of his concept of home-centric health care? Limitations? He also referred to consumer-centric health care, and predictive health care.
While we’re at it, what is the untapped potential of globalization in health care? Limitations? As you know, health care has been very slow to globalize, largely because of the fixed nature of physicians and hospitals….is this limitation a given?
What kind of prerequisites would have to be met for some of Dr. Yu’s ideas to be established? (I’m thinking connectivity, access to computers/smart phones/applications, and also overcoming inertia of the medical establishment)
The Asian Health Revolution In Action, health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Please complete Intake form, social science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Please note that though you will be completing this Assignment in the course space, you have unlimited time to complete this task, so you should not feel any more pressure than if you were to complete the form and submit it to the Dropbox. You can re-enter the Assignment and change your answers later if you need to as well.
The sample intake form in your text is different from what you will be completing in this task. Each agency or office has slightly different intake forms, but the general idea is the same. To familiarize yourself with the intake form you will be completing, click here to see a sample intake form. This form explains what information is required in each field. You can see from the very beginning that you will need to use your listening skills as well as observe nonverbal cues and pay attention to the client very closely.
Next, you can take a look at a completed intake form. In Discussion this week, you met Luz. To review her story, click here. Then take a look at Luz’s completed intake form to see how her information is compiled. Feel free to use the sample intake form with the instructions for the fields as well as Luz’s intake form to help you as you complete your intake form activity. You may also want to have this blank intake form handy.
Intake Form Client
You have your choice of one of four clients to use for this Assignment. Go to the California Homeless Youth Project website, and watch the following four interviews:
- The Street Through My Eyes
- My Son Saved My Life
- From Pillar to Post
- Homeless Youth Finds Success With Transitional Housing
Source:California Homeless Youth: Video Wall. Retrieved from http://cahomelessyouth.library.ca.gov/Videos/All_Videos/voices02.html.
Please keep in mind that some of the language used in the interviews is graphic, reflecting the harshness of the clients lives.
After you have watched all four videos, select one of the videos as your client for the intake form. Remember, the completed example intake form, Luz’s intake form, and the information in Chapter 3 page 81–83 will be your guide to successfully completing an assessment based on the client you select. You can watch the video as many times as you need to while you complete the form as well, so take your time. You may even want to note your client’s information before you get started so that you will feel more prepared.
Organizational Structure for Tenet Health, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Organizational Structure for Tenet Health https://www.tenethealth.com/
- Analyze the decision-making process and its effect within the
context of increased competition for health care dollars. Keep in mind
that true strategic management and planning involve the ability to
create the vision for health care delivery in the future and the skill
to then align the resources necessary to achieve that vision. Assesses the decision-making process to improve it and provides rationale and supporting documentation for the changes.
- Assess the wide range of challenging issues that you perceive will affect your organization over the next five years. Assesses challenging issues that will affect the organization over the
next five years. Provides an outline of the methods for addressing these
- Determine the organizational structure that would best position your organization as a leader in its industry. Determines the organizational structure that would best position the
organization as a leader in its industry. Provides rationale and
supporting documentation for the structure.
- Write a summary of your organizational structure. Develops a summary of the organizational structure including an assessment of the structure’s strengths and weaknesses. professional, scholarly, and consistent with expectations for members of
the business professions. Adheres to APA guidelines; work is
appropriate for publication.
Capstone Project: Proposal- Limited Access to Care in Rural Areas, health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
APA style please use in-text citations and references. See attachments for Rubric and Resources.
I would like to do my proposal to be on Limited Access to Care in Rural Areas.
Write a proposal for your evidence-based capstone project that
will be due.
The proposal should be similar in format to an executive summary
(a common element in typical business plans). Outline the nature of your
project and explain what type(s) of research is needed to support your project.
Refer to the “Capstone Project Resources” for
assistance in developing your proposal.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the
APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to
beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
complaint letter- formal writing, business & finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
You will write a negative message letter, a complaint letter. First, you need to find a problem with or at an institution (school, store, etc. . . .) and then, you will write a complaint letter to someone at the institution. For example: You could write a negative message letter to college campus Parking director complaining about the current parking conditions and request a refund for your parking sticker.
Scenario: You have encountered an issue at a company, school, or place of employment. To request a resolution to the issue, you will write a complaint letter to a person who can approve your resolution. You are writing an external document.
– tell me the topic or an idea that you have in mind asap..
Observation tool and Frequently asked questions (FAQ), health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
I have created Observation tool and Frequently asked questions (FAQ). Please recreate them based on the feedback from preceptor : See A3 project plan to understand the project
The data collection tool needs additional work.
·Do you have the articles that you reviewed to understand the concepts of direct observation? Do’s and Don’ts and some examples of data collection tools? We discussed that there are many published articles about the accuracy of or distractions related to medication administration where direct observation was the methodology.
·The data tool looks like what I sketched out, but I do not see any notations for stop/start/total time (sec).
·Although we are not documenting nurses names, etc. we need to reflect the data per each single observation. I do not see that in the tool.
·There should be instructions for completing the tool, with a legend, if applicable. This ensure consistency in data collection as well as interpretation of data documented in the tool. Instructions are also needed because we said we would send tool to the Nurse Managers. Right now, the tool would be meaningless to the NM.
The entire FAQ needs additional work, particularly Q4 and Q5.
Attached are: Observation tool and Frequently asked questions (FAQ) created by me and A3 project plan
Observation tool and Frequently asked questions (FAQ), health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Interpret your findings from parts (a), (b), and (c) in a brief report, statistics homework help Writing Assignment Help
I have the most of answer for this case but I need it to be business report
I need to make 6 different reports for this case for me and 5 of my friends.
It have to be totally different we are in the same class with the same teacher
I attached the data set and I attached two answers you can use them
I need a business report not just answer the questions:
The business report has:
1- Introduction / summary
2- Result / finding/ analysis
Interpret your findings from parts (a), (b), and (c) in a brief report.
- Develop a regression equation that expresses the relationship between age of the bus and maintenance. The age of the bus is the independent variable.
- a) Draw a scatter diagram. What does this diagram suggest as to the relationship between the two variables? Is it direct or indirect? Does it appear to be strong or weak?
- b) Develop a regression equation. How much does an additional year add to the maintenance cost. What is the estimated maintenance cost for a 10-year-old bus?
- c) Conduct a test of hypothesis to determine whether the slope of the regression line is greater than zero. Use the .05 significance level.
Worksheet Journal #15, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Worksheets: For each session you are required to turn in a 1-2 page worksheet on Blackboard consisting of:
1. a paragraph summarizing assigned chapter(s) in the Tindall textbook or any other assigned readings;
2. a paragraph of response to the assigned readings—what’s new and most striking to you and how it helps you better understand the topic of the session;
3. a paragraph summarizing an article or editorial cartoon related to the topic(s) of the session from the time (not from a later period) in New York Times Historical (http://search.proquest.com.proxy.library.cpp.edu/h…) or Los Angeles Times Historical (http://search.proquest.com.proxy.library.cpp.edu/h…) databases accessible from the university library website (e.g., Anon., “Speech Wins Favor from Both Parties,” New York Times, March 5, 1933, F6, on political reactions to President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first inauguration speech). Please start the paragraph by providing info on the article in the format of this last example: author’s name, title of article, title of newspaper, date, and page number. Please note the formatting: author’s name in natural order (“John Smith”), followed by a comma, then article title in quotes, capitalizing the first letters of all substantive words (no capitalization of the first letters of prepositions), then the title of the newspaper in italics, date, and page number.
4. a paragraph of response to the above newspaper article—what’s new and most striking to you and how it helps you better understand the topic of the session;
5. a paragraph of response to the documentary video assigned for that session (not a summary of the video but more on what you found most striking and relevant to the class);
6. Any new items relevant to the session and any question you may have related to the readings or the class or special assignments such as a paragraph on your family history proposal or a paragraph on the Hersey book.
animal cruelty or obesity, assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Select one of the topics that you outlined in Project #2.
You will develop an annotated bibliography of resources that can be used for researching that topic. A bibliography is a list of resources and an annotation is a brief description of an item or resource. Therefore, an annotated bibliography is a list of resources with a description of each resource. Look at the Bibliographies & Style Guides resource from this week’s module for more guidance.
Each annotation must have a brief summary of the resource (an indication of why you feel it is good and brief information about the author(s) and their background). Your opinion of why it is a good resource should be based on why others should value or trust the information not just why you like it. You are creating a list that other students could use to research the same topic.
Your bibliography must contain:
- 5 articles. Look for information about the author(s) at the top or bottom of the articles. If there is nothing, look for information about them on the Internet.
- 5 books. You do not need to read the book, but look for materials in library catalogs and on websites with information about the book and author(s).
- 5 websites. This must be an entire web site or a very large section of a website and not just one or two pages. The websites must also contain information themselves and not just be links to other web sites. The website must also have information about its author(s), therefore, you cannot use Wikipedia for any of your websites.
Your bibliography will have 15 resources and each resource must be annotated.
Your bibliography will be presented on the Web as a blog. If you’ve never created a blog before, I recommend using Blogger, which is owned by Google. The address for Blogger iswww.blogger.com. (Links to an external site.) Blogger is free and fairly easy to use and they provide quite a bit of help in learning to use it. As an AVC student you already have a Google (gmail) account which also gives you a Blogger account. For this assignment, you just need to start using it.
There are a number of help guides and training materials at the Blogger site to help you get started. Please make sure to use them. (Links to an external site.)
If you are experienced making blogs using another blogging service (such as LiveJournal,TypePad, Tumblr, etc.), you may use that instead. I only recommend Blogger because I’m familiar with it, it’s connected to your AVC account, and it provides good training materials.
You need to get an early start on this to make sure you complete your assignment by the due date, especially if you need time to learn how to use Blogger. Remember that Project #3 is worth 500 points which is equal to Projects #1 & #2 combined.
To encourage you to get started, you must create a blog account and a starter bibliography of at least two citations (just citations, not annotations) by Monday, July 17th. I’m only interested in having you get an account and get started using the software. If you do not make this deadline, you will loose 50 points from your final project. This is 10% of the total points available for the project (500), which is equivalent to a letter grade.
I have posted an example of a bibliography on Blogger for you at this address: plagiarismlib107.blogspot.com (Links to an external site.). When you view it, you should pay close attention to four specific aspects of the bibliography:
- The citations are all properly formatted (in this example, MLA, but you may use that or APA).
- Background information about the author(s) of each work is provided.
- The list is made only of resources that are recommended with an explanation of the recommendation.
- The annotations are well written. It is very important for this assignment that you pay attention to the quality of your writing as it will affect your score much more compared to Projects #1 & #2. Please make use of the AVC Writing Center. Here is a link to their site:http://www.avc.edu/studentservices/lc/writing/. (Links to an external site.) (It is best if you type your bibliography as a word processing document and take it to the Writing Center for assistance in improving it.)
These are the four aspects of your bibliography that will be most important to your final score.
Case Analysis, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Please find attached a sample of the Assignment and a link for the two case studies along with the analysis questions.
You are going to complete an Assignment in which you analyze two case studies. You will read each case and answer the questions included using the information you have gained from this course so far.
Click here to see a sample of the Assignment.
Click here for the case details as well as the analysis questions for your Assignment. Use this document to complete your Assignment.
Your Assignment must be your original work; plagiarism will not be tolerated. Be sure to review the Syllabus in terms of what constitutes plagiarism.
Submitting Your Assignment
Save it in a location and with a name that you will remember. When you are ready to submit it to the unit Dropbox. To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it. Make sure you save a copy of your submitted assignment.