the Economic Production Lot Size Model, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. the Economic Production Lot Size Model, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
Company A: An electronic retail chain wishes to minimize costs for a particularly popular model of laptop computer. This retail chain has a line of credit to finance its inventory and the current holding rate is 3%. The chain estimates it can sell 400,000 units per year and it pays $500.00 per unit. It costs $42.00 dollars to place each order. How many units should it order each time?
You should round your answer up to the nearest laptop.
For Company A, using the Economic Order Quantity Model, we find we should order
1496.662955, which rounds to 1497 laptop units.
A manufacturer of laptop computers operates a plant with an annual capacity of 88,400,000 laptop units. One of its models is expected to sell 5200000 units in the coming yeaer.
How large should each product lot be if it costs $500 to change production from one model to another. Assume that the manufacturer values each laptop unit at $250 dollars and it has a holding rate of 4%. You should round your answer up to the nearest laptop unit.
For Company B, using the Economic Production Lot Size Model, we find we should order
16148.28045, which rounds to 16148 laptop units.
the Economic Production Lot Size Model, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Raw Materials Science Assignment Help
1: Sulfur is one of the world’s most important raw materials. Fires involving sulfur pose some unique hazards.
are secondary fires likely to result near burning bulk quantities of
sulfur? What precautions should be taken to prevent these secondary
- What are the two common allotropes of sulfur? Discuss some commercial uses of sulfur.
Your total response must be at least 200 words in length.
Mission/Vision Statement Business Finance Assignment Help
I need to write the mission and vision statement and idea for team name.. We are working on Team Charter This is a group project……there are 3 ladies in the group…This is a human resource class... Our proffessor wrote this:Team Charter: Working together with your team, you will research elements and formats for an effective team charter. Please use the UMUC library to identify a minimum of five appropriate sources about team charters. Appropriate sources are scholarly or practitioner journals and academic books published within the last ten years. Your team will use the results of your research to create a team charter that will guide how you will work together. Your team charter should include, but is not limited to, the following elements:
- A team mission and vision – an initial team vision that summarizes what the team needs to accomplish and describes how it will interact in order to accomplish its mission. Include any other thoughts to help the team form and focus.
- The mission provides a statement of the team’s purpose which provides the motivation and direction for team members.
- The goals are the results the team needs to achieve within specified time frames. Team members perform more efficiently and productively when the goals are easily understood.
- In addition to goals, role clarification helps team members understand what is expected of each person in order for the team to achieve its goals. By discussing roles the team ensures that all the responsibilities for achieving the team’s goals are covered and being performed.
- HPWTs also decide early on the “rules of engagement,” or how they are going to work together. They determine things like how and when they are going to communicate; the frequency of meetings; how disagreements and conflict will be handled; and how to handle social loafing, when team members don’t do their fair share of the work.
- Respect, honesty, and trust among team members are hallmarks of effective teams and how they work together. People are different – they have different experiences and different values – so team members need to commit to work with each other despite their differences. The level of respect, honesty, and trust the team develops allows the team to work through conflicts that may occur and successfully achieve the team’s goals.
Write a discussion Writing Assignment Help
Review the following:
- Chapters. 2, 3, 9, and 10 from the course text.
- The video Data-driven Instruction and Assessment: Dashboards, Part l, in which Dr. Osher describes a “dashboard.”
- The assigned article “School Climate Research Summary: January 2010” so you may formulate an understanding of how this type of datum may be a part of overall data collection for school improvement.
- The video Data-driven Instruction and Assessment: Assessment and Accountability in Improving Teaching and Learning Systems, in which Dr. Dohrer discusses the importance of assessing school climate and references this module’s readings on school climate.Video: Laureate Education (Producer). (2011e). Data-driven instruction and assessment: Dashboards, part l [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
- The assigned article “Mission Statements and Vision Statement: Unleashing Purpose.” Review the Texas Association of School Boards’ information about the importance of district vision statements. Link: https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newLDR_90….
- Find a mission and vision statement (and goals, if available) from a school district of your choice.
Reference the readings and the content of Dr. Osher’s interview in the video for this module to explain the degree to which mission and vision statements in general are aligned with the data collection and diagnostic process. Use specific examples from a district’s mission statement, vision statement, or goals to illustrate the type of data you would need to collect and the diagnostic process you might follow to achieve the mission, vision, or goals of the district. Please be sure to answer each of the questions for this discussion question.
Linguistics Business Finance Assignment Help
Texting Research Report
After reading/viewing the various positions about whether texting is ruining the grammar of teenagers, write a short essay (minimum 250 words) in which you persuasively argue either for or against the texting-hurts-grammar issue.
Your short essay can be organized however you choose, but should include the following:
Your position on the issue. Do you believe that texting is causing the younger generations to be less proficient in grammar and spelling?
At least one (1) piece of anecdotal evidence. This can be from your own experience or from that of a friend/family member, etc.
At least one (1) piece of empirical evidence. This should be one of the studies cited in the articles and videos you watched. Be sure to explain specifically what the study was about, when it was conducted, how they conducted the study, and what it proved about texting.
At least three (3) statistics about texting. (One example would be David Crystal’s statistic that 80% of texters are adults.)
You must use all the following vocabulary terms somewhere in your response:
code-switching, literacy, techspeak, prescriptivists
Write your short essay in the space below.
Key assignment draft Business Finance Assignment Help
2-3 pages Key Assignment Draft
You, Mike, and Tiffany meet in a conference room to begin to assemble your final presentation.
This presentation will be the project deliverable, so you want to make sure you have provided all of the requirements.
Mike begins, “I think we’ve done some pretty good analysis on our strategy. We just have to put the pieces together before the final presentation.”
“We do have some solid information, but we have to look at all the parts to see if we can remain competitive,” Tiffany adds.
Complete the following:
- A balanced scorecard is used to align the business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization, improve internal and external communications, and monitor organization performance against strategic goals. Based on your analysis of the company’s four perspectives in IP3, develop a complete balanced scorecard that helps put the pieces together for your final presentation. Once completed, answer the following questions.
- What are the considerations that you need to be aware of to remain competitive?
- Based on the research and analysis that you have done, can you compete in the market that you have chosen? Why or why not?
- What primary factors led you to this decision?
- What would you say to someone who would dispute your position?
- How do you plan on evaluating the global marketplace in the future?
Key assignment draft Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Is globalization a good move for the company? Business Finance Assignment Help
7-10 pages Key Assignment
Your work on your strategic global marketing plan is complete. You now have a plan that will implement, manage, and support a global strategy, but it is far from organized. You e-mail Deborah to inform her that you are almost ready and that the initial planning is complete. A little while later, the phone rings and you see Deborah’s name on the caller ID.
“Hi, Deborah. What’s up?” you ask.
“I’d like you to present to the advisory board next week,” Deborah says. “They are very curious about your findings and would like to know if globalization is a good opportunity for the company. The board wants to finalize their strategic plan, and this may be a key part of it.”
After you hang up, you begin thinking through the different items that you will need to cover.
As you finalize the marketing plan, complete the following:
- Is globalization a good move for the company?
- What is your rationale behind this decision?
- What geographic location should be a target for global expansion?
- What background information can you provide to support this decision?
- How will this decision support the overall goal of growth and expansion?
- How would you refute someone with the opposing perspective?
Letter assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
Write a letter to your instructor requesting a letter of recommendation. You may be applying to
graduate school, for a scholarship, for an internship, or for a full-time job. You select the
scenario that is most applicable to your current situation.
Review Chapter 7: Writing Routine and Positive Messages Format:
Use the modified block letter format for this assignment. Please refer to page for an
explanation of the block and modified block formats. The example in your book on page 422 is a
block format letter while the example on page 423 is modified block letter format. Please note
the differences carefully.
The format of your letter tells the reader a lot about you and your professionalism. Pay particular
attention to your letter’s margins, line spacing, font type and size, and placement of letter parts
such as the return address, date, inside address, salutation, complimentary close, and signature
block. If there is
no office listed, please use the Communication Arts Department office (p.170)
Introduction/Opening: Begin your letter with an introductory paragraph that states your purpose
and makes the request. Assume the reader will want to comply with your request.
In the first paragraph of the body include information that refreshes the reader’s memory about
your relationship with him/her.
In the second paragraph refer to your resume (you do not need to include your resume) and
elaborate on experience that distinguishes you from other applicants or candidates.
In the third paragraph of the body (the fourth paragraph of the letter), provide the name and
title of the person you would like the letter be mailed to and provide a reasonable deadline for
sending the letter. Mention the preaddressed stamped envelope to encourage a timely response;
however, you do not need to include a preaddressed stamped envelope for this assignment.
Conclusion/Closing: Begin your closing paragraph with a courteous transition and thank the
reader in advance for his/her time. Conclude your letter by indicating how the reader may contact
you if he/she has any questions.
Special Education Response Writing Assignment Help
Please respond to the response to the question that is in bold about a special education due process hearing. Please use 100% originality and response should 75 words or more. The information needed is aa follows. Explain a due process hearing including its participants
You have the right to ask for a due process hearing if you and the school cannot agree about your child’s education. You have the right to receive information about free or low-cost legal help.
The request for due process must allege a violation that happened not more than two years before you or the school division knew or should have known about the alleged action that forms the basis of the request for due process.
The above timeline does not apply to you if you could not file a request for due process within the timeline because, the school division specifically misrepresented that it resolved the problem or the school division withheld information from you that they were required to provide to you under the IDEA guidelines.
Your request MUST include:
1. The name of your child 2. The address of your child’s residence. 3. The name of the child’s school. 4. If the child is homeless, or youth, the child’s contact information and the name of the child’s school. 5. A description of the nature of the problem of the child relating to the proposed or refused action, including facts relating to the problem, AND 6. A proposed resolution of the problem to the extent known and available to you or the school division at the time.
In order for a request for due process to go forward, it must be considered sufficient. You will be notified withing5 calendar days whether your request is sufficient or non-sufficient.
Any amendments madeneed to be made within 5 days of the request.
Within 10 calendar days, the school division must send a Prior Written Notice,regarding the issues conatined in your request for due process; or a response that includes: * an explanation of whtthe the school division refused to take action, * A description of other options that your child’s IEP Team considered, and why those options were rejected, * A description of each evaluation procedure, assessment, record, or report the school division used as the basis for the refused action; AND * A description of the other factors that are relevant to the school division’s proposed or refused action.
While the hearing is pending, except in specialized circumstances, your child has the right to continue getting the same educational services until the due process is resolved, unless you and the school division make a different agreement.
Within 15 calendar days of receiving notice of your request for due process, and before the due process hearing begins, the school division must hold a meeting with you and the relevant member or members of the IEP team who have specific knowledge of the facts identified in your request for due process:
* Must include a representative of the school division who has decision-making authority on behalf of the school division AND
* May not include an attorney of the school division unless you are accompanied by attorney.
The purpose of the meeting is for you to discuss your request for due process, and the school board may disipute your request.
School division may waive, or mediate; if the school division has not resolved your due process request to your satisfaction within 30 calendar days of your request; the hearing may occur. A 45 calendar day timeline begins, at the expiration of the 30 day resolution period. If this is still not resolved detailed correspondence needs to be documented, and then your hearing may begin.
During the hearing your rights are:
* To be accompanied by a lawyer or a person or persons with special knowledge or training regarding the children with disabilities, Evidence, Introduce evidence five days prior to the hearing, written records of hearing, and obtain final conclusions of the hearing.
We need your findings put into some kind of management system so we can really see where we are head Business Finance Assignment Help
2-3 pages Deborah enters your office, and you notice that she looks apprehensive. “Hi, Deborah. What’s up?” you ask, hoping that nothing is wrong.
“Well, your team is doing an excellent job researching, and you’ve been keeping me up-to-date on your findings. My concern is that we are approaching this from a narrow-minded approach.”
“How so?” You ask. You are puzzled. “Our team has been looking at every aspect of the company and considering both internal and external pros and cons.”
“We need your findings put into some kind of management system so we can really see where we are headed regarding our global expansion. I think we need to cover our bases here. Please report back to me next week with your thinking put into a framework.”
Complete the following:
- A balanced scorecard suggests that we view the organization from four perspectives (the learning & growth perspective, the business process perspective, the customer perspective, and the financial perspective). Briefly discuss these four perspectives analyzing what each means to your organization? Based on this analysis:
- What other strategies would be a good fit for your company profile?
- Provide a brief overview of these strategies.
- Why is it important to have more than one strategy in mind when pursuing global expansion?
- The materials found in the M.U.S.E. may help you with this assignment such as the audio file Choosing a Strategy. This file provides real-world experience that may help you with this assignment. In addition to your textbook material, here are a few resources that may help you learn more about the basics of the balanced scorecard: