The ideas of Judith Butler vs business article Writing Assignment Help. The ideas of Judith Butler vs business article Writing Assignment Help.
Select a concept, image, or argument from one of the articles we read from Judith Butler, and also select a business news article from the past year.
First, give a brief analysis of the concept, image, or argument that you have selected. Example questions that may be relevant in writing this description: How would you succinctly define this concept? What claims or ideas are closely related to it? How does it fit into the argument being made by this particular article? What notes or examples does she use to explain its significance?
Second, describe how your selected business news article relates to what you have just analyzed. Example questions that may be relevant in writing this application: What new perspective can you acquire by discussing this article using concept, image, or argument? How does the concept, image, or argumentaid you in determining how to morally evaluate the events described in the new article? Do the events described in the article indicate some need for expansion of Butler’s position?
Third, you may optionally include some personal critical response to the readings. Did the reading convince you of their position or not? Did the reading increase your understanding of ethics, or make you question something you knew? Discuss your reasons for your reaction, rather than simply stating what your reaction was.
Your paper should be between 600 and 700 words long, double spaced, and should be comprised of the following sections: at least 300 words explaining the first selection and at least 300 words explaining the second selected item, and optionally no more than 100 words of personal critical response.
Short Paper Grading Rubric
The basic criteria on which this paper will be graded are the following:
Does the paper display an understanding of Butler’s argument?
Does the paper demonstrate the ability to use religious ethical concepts to acquire meaningful insight into contemporary events?
Is the paper well written and interesting?
More specific criteria for grading papers are:
An “A” paper has:
-A clear thesis which analyzes the text and makes an argumentative claim about it,
rather than simply narrating or describing it
-Topic sentences clearly positioned in each paragraph which relate directly to the thesis, act as
transitions between paragraphs, and clearly state the claim which the paragraph will develop
-Paragraphs which fully develop the idea from the topic sentence
-Varied and interesting sentence structure
-Avoiding over-reliance on passive constructions and the verb “to be”
-Specific evidence from the texts, including quotations properly integrated into your own prose, to
support your claims. No quotations standing alone as a sentence—always integrated into your
-No factual errors
-No grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors
The ideas of Judith Butler vs business article Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
History Capstone Humanities Assignment Help
Do not answer with any previously used answer. All work must be fresh, and un-plagiarized. Please do not over write the essays, it should appear to be written by a high school student.
Write an essay for each of the following questions or statements. Essays should be a minimum of 1 one single spaced or two double-spaced typed pages and no larger than 12-point font. Be certain to support your ideas with reasons, examples, and citations.
Use the link below to visit the Library of Congress and read the complete drafts of important historical documents. You will also find the time line of the Constitution.
1. Give a brief summary and timeline of the history of the US Constitution from its inception to modern times. Include major historical figures in your summary and describe the role these figures played in the formation of the Constitution. Within the timeline that you constructed, which events do you think were the most crucial in forming the Constitution? Explain your answer.
2. List each article in the Bill of Rights. In your own words, explain what each means. Include the purpose as well as the contents.
3. What is the purpose of the constitutional amendments? How might our government be different if there were no amendments to the constitution? Should amendments be limited? Why or why not?
4. Name the three branches of government and explain the powers of each one. Provide current and relevant examples that illustrate the powers of each branch of the government.
5. How may our government be different if we did not have a national constitution?
photographer Humanities Assignment Help
tow pages, MLA Style
the photographer is Georgios Papapostolou
photographer’s Quick Overview)
In this section, give me a brief synopsis of the photographer’s
history. ***Write this paper in your own words. Do not copy what someone else wrote unless you
properly cite the author after the quote and put the source in the reference section.***
Photographer’s Name: Early Years
In this section, write a paragraph about the photographer’s life growing up and what he/she
Photographer’s Name: Education
In this section, write a paragraph about the photographer’s education.
Photographer’s Name: Influences
In this section, write a paragraph about what influenced the photographer to be a photographer.
Photographer’s Name: Career
In this section, write a paragraph about the career of the photographer, whether it be in photography
Photographer’s Name: Style
In this section, write a paragraph about the photographer’s style and how they developed it.
Why This Photographer Inspires You:
In this section, write a paragraph about what inspired you to choose this photographer, and why you
chose this photographer.
Can you help me with these discussion questions answered in at least 150 words each Business Finance Assignment Help
- I wanted to talk about “minimum wage,” since in the last month I have been searching for work due to my retirement transition out of the military.According to Martocchio (2017), the purpose of the minimum wage provision is to ensure a minimally acceptable standard of living for workers.Ok, but why is the minimum wage so low?I recently decided to ask for work at any place that had a sign up reading, “Now Hiring,” and was deeply saddened at the minimum wage the business was willing to pay.For example I went to a local UPS store and their hourly wage was $8.25 per hour and a possibility pf 30 hours.I went to a few local restaurants and found that they paid $2.35 an hour plus tips and maybe 30-40 hours.A couple of law firms offering work as a paralegal required me to be fully bilingual, write, read and speak, travel, notary, work on weekends and exceptional customer service, oh and I forgot a security clearance for $20.00 an hour.One of the best places I found was ChickFilA, they paid their employees $11.00 an hour. How are people to make a living on these types of wages?The executive work force is paid nicely at some places, but its not what you know its who you know.At many places I visited as I discussed positions with employees that already worked at the company some stated they didn’t even have a degree…what?Then how can the company require this in the job description but have employees with no degree?
- Discuss Workforce Characteristics….. in about 150 words
- Discuss work life initativesin about 150 words
“Introduction to Business” Final Exam Questions Business Finance Assignment Help
Questions for Business final exam.
For example, 1.Andru Griswold, Vice President of GoMobile Banking, is hiring for the position of Department Manager for the Division of Small Business Loans. High potential candidates have already had initial interviews and have been required to take the Big Five Personality test, something the company believes helps to improve hiring decisions. One of the most important attributes that Griswold wants in the new hire is that s/he be a high performer on the job, someone who represents a role model for employees of the division.
Griswold should pay the most attention to the level of ______________ of these final candidates.
The managerial practice of soliciting ideas and feedback from employees is most likely to be successful The online presentation about the Daimler-Chrysler merger concluded that which of the following was a key cause of the merger’s eventual failure?
Insufficient overlap in the products both companies manufactured
The onselt of the Oil Embargo
Increasing German export tarrifs
Incompatible management styles
Andru Griswold, Vice President of GoMobile Banking, is hiring for the position of Department Manager for the Division of Small Business Loans. High potential candidates have already had initial interviews and have been required to take the Big Five Personality test, something the company believes helps to improve hiring decisions. One of the most important attributes that Griswold wants in the new hire is that s/he be a high performer on the job, someone who represents a role model for employees of the division.
Griswold should pay the most attention to the level of ______________ of these final candidates.
WK 5 Principles of Finance I At least 200 words each. Business Finance Assignment Help
WEEK 5: Discussion Prompt #1 – The firm’s self-supporting growth rate is influenced by the firm’s capital intensity ratio. The more assets the firm requires to achieve a certain sales level, the lower its sustainable growth rate will be. Many experts argue that it is better for an organization to grow organically or by putting the money back into the business and not taking on debt. Consider your own organization that you currently work for or have worked for in the past. What is their approach to growing the business? How would you advise your company based on what you have learned this week in terms of self-supporting growth?
WEEK 5: Discussion Prompt #2 – Managerial entrenchment occurs when managers gain so much power that they can use the firm to further their own interests rather than the interests of shareholders. The shareholders are essential to the organization. For this discussion, consider that you are the CEO of a large public-traded organization. What steps would you take to ensure that your management team makes decisions for the better of the stakeholders and not their own interests? Provide specific steps based on your research of organizations that have faced this issue in the past.
Tax – Individual
- Martha is employed by XYZ Company and insures job-related expenses. However, XYZ does not reimburse her for these expenses. May she deduct these expenses on her tax return? Why or Why not?
Each threaded discussion question should be answered in no less than 250 words and two external sources cited.
WK 5 Principles of Finance I At least 200 words each. Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Business Continuity 2 Computer Science Assignment Help
1. What factors should trigger an immediate review of the BC plan? Why did you select these factors? (300words)
2. Visit the ‘Businesses fight for aid after Hurricane Irene’ website above. Read through the article carefully. Write a summary of the article, including the factors that contributed to business outages, and the factors that contribute to their slow recovery. How does this situation impact the local economy? In your opinion, is the government doing all it can to aid businesses after a natural disaster? Why or why not? (700 words)
Seperate documents- (question 2 must have an introduction and conclusion)- Cite all sources, APA, Plagiarism free
Theory of Hydraulic jump: white hole analog Science Assignment Help
I would like you to read those two articles which are file 2, and file 3. Then, I would like you to write me a theory for Hydraulic jump: white hole analog as the equation is showing in file 1. please, include citation such that if you take anything from file 2 just write at the end of a sentence  and so on. No plagiarism, and I want you to explain the behavior and the equation. I do not want them to be screen shots, I want you to insert the equation from the world document. provide me 2-3 pages not that much just try to explain the theory behind Hydraulic jump: white hole analog. Good luck.
health records Health Medical Assignment Help
Question 1 (5 points)
In the emergency department, ________ quickly prioritize patient needs, determining how long treatment can be delayed without deterioration of the condition of the patient.
Question 2 (5 points)
The word stat means:
Question 3 (5 points)
The operative report includes all of the following EXCEPT:
Question 4 (5 points)
Most radiology departments have ________ for storing diagnostic images.
Question 5 (5 points)
Which of the following is a term that describes the entire surgical event, from scheduling through recovery?
Question 6 (5 points)
The emergency department uses software to track all of the following information EXCEPT:
Question 7 (5 points)
Physicians who specialize in interpreting diagnostic images are:
Question 8 (5 points)
Testing that occurs at the patient’s home or bedside is called:
Question 9 (5 points)
A ________ field is used to codify phonetic sounds of surnames.
Question 10 (5 points)
Medical laboratories are accredited by:
Question 11 (5 points)
Which of the following is a system that receives orders and sends results of tests performed by the lab?
Question 12 (5 points)
Transplant registries maintain information on:
Question 13 (5 points)
Which of the following is NOT one of the five rights of laboratory testing?
Question 14 (5 points)
Devices that touch or are attached to patients are the responsibility of the:
Question 15 (5 points)
A system used to provide patient lookup and to prevent duplicate registrations of the same patient is a(n):
Question 16 (5 points)
Which of the following statements is NOT true of speech recognition software?
Question 17 (5 points)
Which of the following refers to a philosophy of selecting IT systems based on software compatibility, usually choosing software from one vendor?
Question 18 (5 points)
The five rights of medication administration include all but:
Question 19 (5 points)
Transcription charges are based on the:
Question 20 (5 points)
A card with the patient’s name and/or ID number that is photographed on the negative when images are captured on film is a:
Customer Service Support Proposal Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
In this assignment, you to develop your skills using Microsoft® Word to address a business case.
- Microsoft® Office Help and Training
- Other tutorials available online
Read the following scenario:
You have been asked to write a business proposal for a client in the hope of setting up a 3-year customer service contract in support of a new application they are launching this month. Support services will include technical problem solving and answering questions on the use of the application.
Write a minimum 1,050-word research summary using Microsoft® Word in which you communicate the details of your business proposal to the project team. Include the following components in your research summary:
- A Microsoft® Word business template of your choice
- A description of the client’s needs including
- Hours of operation
- Number of calls that will need to be taken
- Reporting needs
- Proposed solution to client’s needs
- Time of support operation
- Advantages of using your service
- What support avenues you will provide (live chat, phone, web)
- Research through citations and references using the Word reference tool to insert them into the paper
- An inserted image supporting your recommendation
- A built-in style appropriate for a business document
- A bulleted or numbered list
- A proofing review using Spelling & Grammar check
Submit your final summary in the following file formats: DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT file. This will acquaint you with differences between file formats and why these different file formats may be useful.
Cite a minimum of three references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.