The Necessity for Change and the Impact on Individuals Business Finance Assignment Help. The Necessity for Change and the Impact on Individuals Business Finance Assignment Help.
For the next phase of your leadership exploration, describe the major factors that lead to the necessity for change and the impact change has on individuals. In a minimum of 3 pages, include the following:
- Describe how individuals react differently to the change process. Why do you suppose these differences occur, and in what way would they affect the resulting changes?
- Discuss the role that diversity plays into people’s response to change?
- Discuss your role as a leader in the change process.
- As a leader, how can you show subordinates and peers that you respect, value and appreciate diverse perspectives, while at the same time helping them to overcome resistance to change?
The Necessity for Change and the Impact on Individuals Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Agency-Organization Paper Humanities Assignment Help
Choose an agency that provides human services
Describe the following concerning your research:
• details about the organization, it’s purpose and programs offered
• their mission statement
• their organization chart. Describe the organization’s “leadership team”, their discipline and number of years in the organization
• population serviced
• principle intervention employed within the organization
• case management model(s) employed by the organization
• case management role(s) employed by the organization
• primary values of the organization
• diversity of key staff members and clients served
• organization’s cultural competence
• evaluation from your point of view, the impact of the organization and its defined population at risk. Do you believe it has been successful in providing services to its clients? What criteria did you use to make this assessment?
This paper should be 3-6 pages, double spaced. Your title page and references sheet are not included in the number of pages in your assignment.
MATLAB Voice recognition Programming Assignment Help
the method weve come up with so far is as follows:
1) Record voice command (Time domain)
2) Transform into frequency domain using
Fourier Transform and get the magnitude spectrum
3) Compare spectrum of voice commands
for the effects the following codes can be used:
for slow and slower we use: sound(y,Fs/4)
for faster and faster we use: sound(y,Fs*4)
for turn around we use flip: sound(flip(y),Fs)
For play tone we use: sound(y(1:4000*0.5),4000 )
evaluation essay peer review Humanities Assignment Help
In your response posts, offer
some constructive criticism to your classmates. Read through this webpage containing advice for putting together and
receiving meaningful feedback.
Use the questions below to
make sure that you cover the multiple facets of a good peer review. You may
include further information as well, but use these questions as a guide. Be sure
to point out specific instances and examples of what is done well and
what needs improvement.
- Does your peer provide
adequate background and context for the subject that he or she is evaluating?
Does he or she provide a summary or description of the
- Is your peer’s thesis
statement – and position on his or her argument – made clear early on in the
essay? What is the thesis statement? Does it indicate the topic of the essay, as
well as his or her attitude toward the topic? How could it be
- Are your peer’s body
paragraphs unified, coherent and developed? Do they have strong topic sentences
and smooth transitions between paragraphs, and do they provide enough support
from the sources he or she has chosen to use? How could your peer improve his or
her body paragraphs?
- Is your peer missing any
evidence that you can think of? Does your peer address an opposing perspective
on the subject, in order to strengthen his or her own position? Could the author
compare his subject to another, similar subject? (For example, if the author is
writing about an iPhone, should he or she compare it to an Android?) Do you
think this would be useful for the author to consider?
- Does your peer effectively
round out the essay, bringing it to a clear close? If not, how could your peer
improve his or her conclusion?
Please answer the below question based on the 10k statement for microsoft corp Business Finance Assignment Help
Respond to each of the following:
Category: Cash Flows Horizontal Trend Analysis
1. Provide a table with the following selected information for the most recent five years comprised of the following Statement of Cash Flows elements:
a. Net Income
b. Net Cash provided/used by Operating Activities
c. Net Cash provided/used by Investing Activities
d. Net Cash provided/used by Financing Activities
2. Prepare a horizontal trend analysis for the most recent five years comprised of the following Statement of Cash Flows elements:
a. Net Income
b. Net Cash provided/used by Operating Activities
c. Net Cash provided/used by Investing Activities
d. Net Cash provided/used by Financing Activities
Note: you must set the fifth year least recent as the base year and index to the most recent year. Suggestion, see my example on what a horizontal trend analysis is to look like.
Note: Be careful of outflow values. In a horizontal trend analysis we are measuring an indexed value increase/decrease from the base year. Therefore, if the base year value is negative $150 and the next most recent year the negative value is only $50 we have in fact reduced our outflow of cash. We would represent this with both values in brackets stating at the base year with a (100.0) value. The next most recent year would have an index value of ($50)/($150) x 100 = (33.3) which reflect that we still have an outflow of cash but only at negative 33.3% of the original base year value. The trouble comes when we shift on any one line from negative to positive values. For, this example, in the current year we have a $25 cash inflow vice outflow. We have gone from ($150) to $25. This means we push an overall inflow of $175 from the beginning year negative outflow. Therefore, did we have a 16.7% or a 116.7% increase in the inflow of funds between the least and most current year figures set to the base year value? We had a 116.7% jump in the inflow of funding for the most current year set to base year valuation.
Note: I have seen some textual material that discusses horizontal trend analysis vs. horizontal percentage analysis. None have demonstrated the Statement of Cash Flows. This is therefore, new ground for us and I believe it worth of our study and exploration. On that note, follow the instructions provided, be sure that you review my example with the Boston Beer Company and I assure you that I will be understanding as we make our exploration.
3. Analysis: Review the values and trend information that had been presented in parts 1 & 2. Identify one or two trend(s) to discuss.
> Present your observation in a short bullet style note.
> Provide reason(s) for the trend you observed.
> Be sure that there is a cause and effect in your observed reasons. The reason drives the trend that you observed.
> Be sure that you present it in short, logical and brief (bullet style) notes and document (cite) any sources that you discover in the notes.
Note: Round all calculations to one decimal place. Note: All information presented that was found in the financial reports must be documented.
· Use APA style and in addition, page number(s) must be presented for each in text citation.
o Except for directly quoted material, page numbers are not mandatory in APA style but I am making them mandatory for credit in this presentation.
· Present source document as a bibliography complete with the exact url that will directly lead the reader to the exact SEC 10K annual report.
o Additionally, you must provide a date accessed.
o Again APA does not mandate this for fixed website, I am making it mandatory for credit.
John, Mary and Susan decided to organize an LLC, Writing Assignment Homework help Other Assignment Help
On January 1, 2002, John, Mary and Susan decided to organize
an LLC (taxed, for federal tax purposes, as a partnership). John contributed $
100,000 in cash in exchange for a 25% interest in the LLC. Mary contributed $
50,000 in cash and accounts receivables with a basis of 0$ and a fair market
value of $ 50,000 in exchange for a 25% interest in the LLC. Susan contributed
$100,000 in cash and a capital asset having a basis of $60,000 and a fair
market value of $100,000 in exchange for a 50% interest in the LLC.
The LLC had income from operations of $80,000 during the 2002
tax year. However, no distributions were made to John, Mary or Susan during
2012. The LLC had a loss from operations of $40,000 during the 2003 tax year.
Again, no distributions were made during 2003. During 2003, the LLC acquired a
building for $ 100,000 paying $40,000 in cash and obtaining a non-recourse loan
to finance the remaining purchase price ($60,000) (the “Building Loan”). The
lender for the Building Loan secured its loan with a mortgage on the building.
On January, 1, 2004, the LLC paid off the Building Loan and
the mortgage on the building was released. On January 2, 2004, John sold his
interest in the LLC to Therese for $110,000. At the time of the purchase and
sale of John’s interests, the LLC had a valid IRC Code Section 754 election in
Place with the IRS. The LLC has income from operations of $160,000 during the
2004 tax year. Again, no distributions were made to Mary, Susan or Therese
during the 2004 tax year.
On January 1, 2005, the LLC sold the accounts receivables
for $50,000 in cash and the building for $120,000 to separate third parties and
dissolved. Upon the dissolution, the LLC distributed the capital asset to Mary.
All other liquidation distributions are made in cash payments to the LLC
members in accordance with the LLC’s operating agreement, which contains the
Capital accounts. The LLC will maintain capital
accounts pursuant to the provisions of Treas. Reg. § 1.704-1 (b) (2) (iv), as
required by Treas. Reg. §
Liquidation. Upon liquidation of the LLC,
liquidating distributions will be made according to the positive capital
account balances of the members, as determined after taking into account all
capital account adjustments for the LLC taxable year during which such
liquidation occurs, by (i) the end of such taxable year, or (ii) within 90 days
after the date of such liquidation.
Additional Capital Contributions Required. Each
member shall be obligated to make up any deficit account balance existing at
the end of any year or upon liquidation of the LLC.
Assume that (i) no cash distributions were made to any
member, except as provided herein, (ii) all income and loss generated during
the years of operation resulted from cash transactions, (iii) no depreciation occurred
on the capital asset for any year and the fair market value of the asset
remained the same at all times, and (iv) the agreement among the members of the
LLC also include language that all allocation of income and loss were to be in
accordance with the respective interests of the LLC members.
Discuss, in detail, the implications to all parties
(inclusive of the LLC) of each transaction identified above, including the
impact on each member’s basis in his LLC interest and his capital account at
the end of each year.
John, Mary and Susan decided to organize an LLC, Writing Assignment Homework help Other Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Week 4 Assignment(Mgnt Con) Original work Other Assignment Help
Assignment 1: Innovation from Google’s Free Food Strategy
Due Week 4 and worth 300 points
Google is widely known for its workplace creativity and innovation within the technology field. Its search engine is the most extensively used search tool in the world, its data analytics are revolutionary, and it continues to raise the bar for innovation and design with Google Glass, smart watches, and mobile phones. Google has been featured in dozens of technology and business magazines.
Additionally,Fortune Magazine’slist of the “Best Companies to Work For 2014” has ranked Google number one (#1). This ranking is largely due to employee benefits such as free meals, dry cleaning services, video games, massage therapy, in-door gyms, shuttle services, and affordable daycare services for employees.
In addition to your textbook, review the following articles and videos about Google’s work culture in preparation for this assignment:
- “How the Googleplex Works” by Jonathan Strickland, located athttp://computer.howstuffworks.com/googleplex2.htm
- “Google Employees Reveal Their Favorite Perks Working For The Company” by Kevin Smith, located athttp://www.businessinsider.com/google-employee-favorite-perks-2013-3?op=1
- “At Google, Hours Are Long, But the Consomme Is Free” by Sara Kehaulani Goo, located athttp://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/23/AR2007012300334.html
- “Google interns’ first week” (5 min 50 s). Video Source: Google. (2013, June 4). Google interns’ first week [Video file]. Retrieved fromhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9No-FiEInLA
- “Google Great Place to Work Entry” (2 min 46 s). Video Source: IABAustralia. (2008, April 30). Google Great Place to Work Entry [Video file]. Retrieved fromhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2nfZPsd794
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Briefly describe Google, its mission, and its business model.
- Analyze the types of people that work at Google, with respect to the business culture of the organization. Indicate one to two (1-2) qualities that define a leader at Google, and determine the typical background of a Google employee.
- Identify two (2) examples of services or amenities that Google provides to its employees, interns, partners, and visitors. Next, examine two to three (2-3) ways in which such free services and amenities create an organizational culture that fosters creativity and innovation.Note: In the context of business, “creativity” means having the ability to conceive something new and original, including ideas, imagination, and things that are outside of the box. “Innovation” is the implementation and execution of something new, including products, technology, services, and business models.
- Discuss Google’s organizational culture, and determine whether or not you would prefer to work in this type of environment. Indicate whether or not Google’s company culture would help you to perform your tasks with a greater degree of creativity and innovation. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references.Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the primary functions of management (planning, organizing, leading, controlling) and the associated skills, tools, and theoretical approaches that can be used to accomplish these functions.
- Explain the principal theories and the various approaches to management that have evolved over time and their application to current management situations.
- Explain the decision-making process management uses to develop viable courses of action to a variety of management situations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
- Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.
Impact: shopping the health insurance exchange, Law Assignment Homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
article in a topic related to data mining, Computer Science Assignment Homework Help Computer Science Assignment Help
no plagiarized work accepted, the articles will be used need to public online
a research article on the topic related to Data Mining or Data warehouse
Submit a research draft on the topic selected. Read at least 5 papers relevant to topic selected. The article should contain the following sections:
A. Introduction Section: You have to write at least one page introduction of the topic that you have selected in your own words. The introduction should explain the topic in simple English. You can use models or diagrams to explain the topic that you have selected. This section should not be more than two pages long.
B. Literature section: In this section, you have to describe research papers about the topic in your own words. The literature review provides the reader with a summary of other research related to the topic. It also addresses questions that remain unanswered or require additional research. In general, this is also the section where the authors’ research question is introduced, and hypotheses or anticipated results are stated. The articles that you select have to be some journal papers or conference proceedings. However, you cannot describe webpages as literature. At least 70% of the literature selected should be published after 2011. All the articles should be properly referred in the section. Do not copy any part of the article into your review. If you want to use more than 3-4 of the author’s words, then use quotation marks, and add reference of the article
C. Methods: In this section, you have to introduce and explain major applications of the topic, which are currently in use. You can use models or diagrams to explain these applications. This section of the research article should outline the methodology the author(s) used in conducting the study. Including information on methods used allows readers to determine whether the study used appropriate research methods for the question being investigated.
D. Results: State research findings in this section. The results are often displayed using tables, charts, graphs or figures along with a written explanation.
E. Conclusion: In this section, you have to write one-two paragraph summary of your whole research in your own words.
F. References: In this section, you have to give proper references of the literature that you have presented in section B. The format that you will use for writing references is IEEE format. The document format that you have to follow for this assignment is IEEE single column format for conference papers. This format is available on the following link;www.ece.utah.edu/~ece1270/_IEEE_Template_1col_2sp.doc
Cultural shock Discussion question Humanities Assignment Help
This week’s study notes and your textbook emphasized the importance of understanding multiculturalism in effective interviewing. We often take for granted our own assumptions, values, and ways of perceiving the world until we encounter people from another culture. Recall a time when you experienced “culture shock” by traveling to another part of the world or by interacting with someone from another culture and were surprised by some of your own assumptions. If you have not interacted with people from different cultures, think about a book or film in which you became aware of your own assumptions and discovered that they were not universal. If you are having trouble, consider renting the movies Slumdog Millionaire, The House of Sand and Fog, Mi Familia, or Double Happiness.
For this discussion assignment:
- Identify and explain an example of “culture shock” either from your own experience or from a movie or book.
- Explain how your personal assumptions were challenged.
- Discuss what you learned about your own beliefs and if your beliefs were changed in any way.
- As appropriate, cite the online course, the textbook, and other credible, scholarly sources to substantiate the points you are making. Apply APA standards for writing and citations to your work.