The Real Economy in the Long Run Economics Assignment Help. The Real Economy in the Long Run Economics Assignment Help.
Purpose of Assignment
Students examine the long-run determinants of both the level and the growth rate of real GDP per person and the factors that determine the productivity of workers and what governments might do to improve the productivity of their citizens. Students will learn how saving and investment are coordinated by the loanable funds market and will see the effects of taxes and government deficits on saving, investment, the accumulation of capital, and ultimately, the growth rate of output. Students will be introduced to tools that people use when they participate in financial markets. Students will see how people compare different sums of money at different points in time, how they manage risk, and how these concepts combine to help determine the value of a financial asset, such as a share of stock. Students will be introduced to the labor market and how economists measure the performance of the labor market using unemployment statistics. Students will address a number of sources of unemployment and some policies that the government might use to lower certain types of unemployment.
Resources: National Bureau of Economic Research
Scenario: The organization’s strategic plan calls for an aggressive growth plan, requiring investment in facilities and equipment, growth in productivity, and labor over the next five years. It is your team’s task to determine where, outside the United States, your organization should locate its new manufacturing plant.
Write a 1,050-word report recommending an off-shore country and support your choice with the following data:
- The factors determining the country’s productivity
- How the country’s policies influence its productivity growth
- How the country’s financial system is related to key macroeconomic variables
- How your organization can reduce the risk they would face in relocating
- The current and projected unemployment over the next five years
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources not including your textbook.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
The Real Economy in the Long Run Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
250 – 500 words response to an article Humanities Assignment Help
Please visit the following Website http://twp.duke.edu/writing-studio/resources/genres-of-writing, which lists various genres. Locate the genre that best represents the type of writing you do in your major. (In my case, please use music as my major).
Read the information about the genre closely related to your major. Also read the information about a genre that relates to a different major. As someone who studies English, I could, for example, choose a laboratory report as the genre outside my major.
In a post of 250 – 500 words explain how the writing you do in your major compares to the writing done in the alternative genre you selected. When we finish reading your post, we should have a clear understanding of the type of writing you do in your major, the genre you use most often, and how it differs from another genre used in a different major.
Please be sure to use a brief quotation from each genre and also ensure that you discuss all that you quote. In other words, do not quote several sentences when you only discuss one section of one sentence. You can revisit how to properly format your quotations by visiting the Purdue Owl https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/ . You will find the MLA and APA guides below the menu bar at the left of the Purdue Owl homepage. At the top of your work please indicate wither you are following MLA or APA format. Additionally, please give your work a title.
Business Rules and Data Models Computer Science Assignment Help
Suppose a local college has tasked you to develop a database that
will keep track of students and the courses that they have taken. In
addition to tracking the students and courses, the client wants the
database to keep track of the instructors teaching each of the courses.
Use the internet to research the types of information that a college
would want to track in a database. Focus your attention on information
that could represent entities within a database as well as attributes of
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Describe the purpose of the database.
- Based on your research and / or common knowledge of a college and
the information tracked by a college, describe the entities of the
database and the attributes of each entity.
- Based on your research and / or common knowledge of a college and
the information tracked by a college, describe the business rules that
could impact the structure of the database.
- Determine the information that the conceptual model of the database
would include and determine the information that the physical model of
the database would include.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the role of databases and database management systems in managing organizational data and information.
- Compose conceptual data modeling techniques to capture the information requirements.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in database systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about relational database management
systems using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
identify a research topic, examine relevant scholarly articles, write an annota Other Assignment Help
Note: Often in research, the words source and resource can be used interchangeably based on a person’s perspective. For the purpose of this task, source refers to the individual article, or dissertation that you are using. Resource refers to where you find that source (e.g., WGU Library, Google Scholar, book).
A. Identify an education-related research topic of interest to you (i.e., the broad subject matter area to be investigated).
B. Describe the process you use to search the literature for multiple abstracts relevant to your research topic by doing the following:
1. Identify at least 7 keywords (or precise strings of words) used for your initial information search.
2. Identify at least 2 resources you searched.
3. Identify at least 2 additional keywords (or precise strings of words) used to retrieve additional information after your initial search.
4. Identify the keywords (or precise strings of words) that yielded the most useful searches (i.e., that retrieved the articles most relevant to the research topic).
C. Develop an annotated bibliography with 10 relevant scholarly articles, 5 of which are empirical research scholarly articles (i.e., articles where data were collected, analyzed, and results were reported).
Note: You might need to read a large number of abstracts (approximately 20–40) to find the 10 that are most interesting and relevant to your research topic.
1. Include an annotation (suggested length of 1 paragraph to ½ page per annotation) for each of the 10 scholarly articles that includes the following:
a. complete citation in APA style
b. a brief summary of the article
c. identification of the type of article, including the research approach used if it is an empirical article
d. a brief description of the findings
e. a critique of the strengths and weaknesses of the article.
D. Create a research problem (i.e., the educational issue or problem within the broader topic area).
1. Discuss how this research problem relates to your professional setting or field of interest.
2. Discuss how searching the literature and developing an annotated bibliography can help you identify a research problem within a broader topic area.
E. Include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Managing in a Global Environment, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Please re-read the Management Focus on p. 54: Did Walmart Violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act? (listed below)
What should Walmart do? What would you do? Do some research and tell us what Walmart did after November 2012. Do you agree with their actions? Why or why not?
Did Walmart Violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act?
In the early 2000s, Walmart wanted to build a new store in San Juan Teotihuacan, Mexico, barely a mile from ancient pyramids that drew tourists from around the world. The owner of the land was happy to sell to Walmart, but one thing stood in the way of a deal—the city’s new zoning laws. These prohibited commercial development in the historic area. Not to be denied, executives at the headquarters of Walmart de Mexico found a way around the problem: They paid a $52,000 bribe to a local official to redraw the zoning area so that the property Walmart wanted to purchase was placed outside the commercial-free zone. Walmart then went ahead and built the store, despite vigorous local opposition, opening it in late 2004.
A former lawyer for Walmart de Mexico subsequently contacted Walmart executives at the company’s corporate headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas. He told them that Walmart de Mexico routinely resorted to bribery, citing the altered zoning map as just one example. Alarmed, executives at Walmart started their own investigation. Faced with growing evidence of corruption in Mexico, top Walmart executives decided to engage in damage control, rather than coming clean. Walmart’s top lawyer shipped the case files back to Mexico and handed over responsibility for the investigation to the general council of Walmart de Mexico. This was an interesting choice as the very same general council was alleged to have authorized bribes. The general council quickly exonerated fellow Mexican executives, and the internal investigation was closed in 2006.
For several years nothing more happened; then, in April 2012, the New York Times published an article detailing bribery by Walmart. The Times cited the changed zoning map and several other examples of bribery by Walmart—for example, eight bribes totaling $341,000 enabled Walmart to build a Sam’s Club in one of Mexico City’s most densely populated neighborhoods without a construction license, or an environmental permit, or an urban impact assessment, or even a traffic permit. Similarly, thanks to nine bribe payments totaling $765,000, Walmart built a vast refrigerated distribution center in an environmentally fragile flood basin north of Mexico City, in an area where electricity was so scarce that many smaller developers were turned away.
Walmart responded to the New York Times article by ramping up a second internal investigation into bribery that it had initiated in 2011. By mid-2013 there were reportedly more than 300 outside lawyers working on the investigation, and it had cost more than $300 million in fees. In addition, the U.S. Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission both announced that they had started investigations into Walmart’s practices. In November 2012, Walmart reported that its own investigation into violations had extended beyond Mexico to include China and India. Among other things, it was looking into the allegations by the Times that top executives at Walmart, including former CEO Lee Scott Jr., had deliberately squashed earlier investigations.
Sources: David Barstow, “Vast Mexican Bribery Case Hushed Up by Wal-Mart after Top Level Struggle,” The New York Times, April 21, 2012; Stephanie Clifford and David Barstow, “Wal-Mart Inquiry Reflects Alarm on Corruption,” The New York Times, November 15, 2012; Nathan Vardi, “Why Justice Department Could Hit Wal-Mart Hard over Mexican Bribery Allegations,” Forbes, April 22, 2012.
1- i need a 1 full page for each assessment Economics Assignment Help
* how to to the page in listed in the attachment ( syllabus then go to wear it sis: Deliverable #2 this is the instruction )
* also please check the attachment ” weekly class engagement” then look for ” assessment , this will Gide you when to send to me every other Monday …. so for now we are in class 1 and 2 cause “she combined these two classes for some resions, so you need to do :
by Wed (Sep 5-2018 , 12:00 pm Washington dc time) send me:
assessment 1- managerial assomtions ans sesement 2- 21st century manager …asesment 3,5,19,20, and finally 6
then next week ( Tuesday 11.2018 ) you can send me the class 3 assinmt
the week after ( Tuesday Sep.2018 ) class 4 …ect
– you will answer the Q`s ( this is only for you to get the score, so don`t sent it for me . then write the assessment when you get the score)
* i am also attaching 3 sample of my friends work to show you how i want this assessment to be foe each assessment
2- i need a weekly newsletter: The attached newsletter is a sample of my friend work. Feel free to get creative and use your own template or follow mine. Just be substantive in you content.
3- do the weekly reflection hand out each week and sent it I i have attached it as a sample)
4- i will also give you the E-book ( you need to contact with study pool so they can give you access to down-lode the book , send it to me so i up-lode the book for you ) in the last pages of the you will see the assessments
5- also please check other attachment that you need
conclusion: this will be a semester work …..each week by Tuesday , i need the assessments + weekly news letter sent to me +weekly reflection hand out.
note: please take care of the formatting instruction giving in syllabus then go to wear it sis: Deliverable #2 this is the instruction and read the sullybus
1- i need a 1 full page for each assessment Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Explain the Difference Between Management and Leadership Other Assignment Help
Introduction to leadership
o Explain the differences between management and leadership, and how cultivating leadership skills in managers can benefit the organization.
o Explain how managers can set effective expectations for their employees to increase organizational performance.
• Organizational culture
o Describe how managers, when applying leadership principles, can contribute to a healthy organizational culture.
• Managerial control
o Identify some of the key control mechanisms, and describe how management can apply them to aid in achieving organizational goals.
• Leveraging diversity
o Summarize some of the best practices for leading
PLC & Culturally Responsive Teaching Strategies Other Assignment Help
PLC & Culturally Responsive Teaching Strategies
By completing this Summative Assignment, you will demonstrate your abilities with the following objectives:
- Apply teaching techniques and strategies that incorporate respect for all cultures. What strategies are beneficial to inclusionary practices? What ideas have you obtained from critically reviewing your own learning and that of your peers while reviewing their presentations designed in Week Five that will contribute to social change?
- Illustrate socio-historical impacts on language and culture in education.
- Discriminate the contemporary context of prejudice.
- Examine educational practices of the school system as it relates to different groups.
- Justify the importance of parent and community involvement in the school.
Additionally, this assignment will provide the opportunity to answer the essential questions of this course’s topic, which are intended to provoke critical thinking not only in this course but also throughout your preparation for and during your professional career. Recall, this course has addressed the integration of multicultural relationships and its content-based instruction in the educational setting and within the community. Cultural differences, as a whole, have been evaluated along with specific groups. In the following summative assessment you will choose a unique cultural group with whom you most relate to either personally or professionally. You may pick a cultural group that has been explicitly addressed in this class or one of your own choosing.
Part 1: The Task
Imagine you are the team leader of your school’s Professional Learning Community (PLC) regarding a specific student cultural population on campus. Your school’s principal has asked that you create an online presentation about this population.
You are receiving this assignment at the end of the school year with the expectation that you will present it at the start of the upcoming school year. Additionally, you will have both new and tenured staff that will receive your information. This presentation will be available to all faculty, staff, and administration.
The goals of both the written paper and presentation are to address the following:
- Overview of Culture: Discuss the culture in terms of behavior, social values, family values, gender roles, academics, and traditions from the perspective of someone from that culture.
- History of Culture: Highlight the history of this culture as well as how it has been regarded in the US. Illustrate the impact on language, culture and education.
- Educational Consideration: Examine the historical and current inclusionary and exclusionary educational practices as it relates to the identified culture.
- Inclusionary Practices: Generate a list of inclusionary practices through curricular, instructional, or campus-wide changes that all staff could employ to ensure cultural acceptance/ integration for this group.
- Parent/Community Involvement: Improving the Learning Process Create suggestions for including parents in the learning process (e.g., making parents feel accepted and welcome) and justify the importance of parental and community involvement in the school and their child’s learning process.
Part 2: Written PaperYou will prepare a written paper that addresses each of the five goals listed above. The content should consist of approximately 10-12 pages.
Page Requirement: 10-12 pages, not including title and references pages.APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the paper. It is recommended you use the goals labels as headings for each section of your content for the paper as follows:Overview of Culture.History of Culture.Educational Considerations.Inclusionary Practices.Parent/Community Involvement – Improving the Learning Process.Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contains no errors and be very easy to understand.Source Requirement: Uses no less than two scholarly sources in addition to the Wardle (2013) textbooks, providing compelling evidence to support ideas, and if applicable, reference to original project if enhancement of existing project occurred. All sources on the reference page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
Part 3: Multimedia Presentation A presentation will accompany your written paper where you will include an overview of your main points from your written paper using presentation software Powerpoint. The presentation time should range 4-5 minutes only. The link to your presentation must be included in the introduction of your written paper.
Considering the variety of audience members that would be present at your school site, your presentation must be rich with information with the purpose of creating increased understanding and respect of the culture, improving instruction and ultimately, promoting student achievement.
What are the Role and Responsibilities of Ms. Jones Based on the Scenario? Programming Assignment Help
Diversity Case Study: Student Participation
Mr. Jones a high school social studies teacher allocates twenty-five percent of his class grade on student participation. He believes that class discussion is one of the most important parts of his class and that students must be encouraged to participate. He also believes that students must be recognized for their “good work” which often equates to their oral or class contributions. This semester Mr. Jones has a student with a pronounced stutter, another student who has just arrived to the United States from Bolivia and is learning English. Another student in Mr. Jones’ class is extremely shy and does not want to be the center of attention in any setting. Mr. Jones likes to call on students who are not volunteering during class in an effort to encourage them to speak up and meaningfully participate. The students who are not participating feel uncomfortable and are becoming increasingly alienated from the rest of the class. Grading for these students is also a significant factor.
Based on this fictitious scenario, you are to write a three- to four-page paper that addresses the role and responsibility of Mr. Jones. Using the discussions, reading, video, and learning thus far in this course, substantively respond to the following sections:
- Equitable Grading Issues: What considerations might need to be made for the various students in Mr. Jones’s class? (One page)
- Social Stigma: Consider the social effects that these types of differences may have on the students in Mr. Jones’s class. (One page)
- Parent Response: Explain how the parent(s) might address these issues with Mr. Jones on behalf of their child. Consider their cultural diversity and language preferences (One page).
- Page Requirement: Three-to-four maximum pages, not including title and references pages.
- APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the paper. It is recommended you use the content area labels as headings for each section of your content for the paper.
- Equitable Grading Issues
- Social Stigma
- Parent Response
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contains no errors and be very easy to understand.
- Source Requirement: At least two sources including the Course textbooks, and selections from the recommended readings for this week and previous weeks.
Content Analysis of Data Sets Business Finance Assignment Help
Records kept by organizations such as nonpublic records for internal operational purposes can turn out to be valuable sources of data for criminal justice researchers. Additionally, there may be times when public organizations are asked to collect new data for researchers. This can be accomplished by interviews or through observation. Agencies typically use different, and sometimes unclear, units of count to record information collected about people and cases. Thus, the units of analysis represented by agency data may not always be obvious on their face. Archives and agency records may be based on units of analysis that are not suitable for particular research questions. Although it is possible to move from individual to aggregate units of analysis, it is not possible to move in the opposite direction. That said, sampling agency records is relatively simple once the units of analysis are defined. View the Crime Analyst in Action media resource (linked in the Resources) for an example of data analysis, findings, and discussion before you complete this discussion.
In Unit 7, you explored using surveys as a data source. For this discussion, review the survey data sets available through the ICPSR, using either its published directory or its Internet site (linked in the Resources). Then respond to the following in your main post:
- Identify two data sets that might be used to study a research question in which you are interested.
- State your selected research question.
- Use the information in the ICPSR reports about them to determine whether the data set contains the relevant variables you will need to answer your research question.
- Enter key words for your research question into the Find & Analyze Data search field on the ICPSR landing page. A list of studies displays in the search return.
- You can filter your results using the filters listed on the left side of the page.
- You can navigate to the main Find & Analyze Data page from the ICPSR site’s drop-down menu located in the upper right corner of the main page.
- Explore the issues of confidentiality and anonymity in terms of whether they are appropriately addressed.
- Examine whether the information provided was enough to ensure that all ethical guidelines were followed.
- https://media.capella.edu/CourseMedia/CJ4280/Crime… …..media link needed for discussion