Think back over conversations you have had with friends, family members, co-workers, or classmates. Business Finance Assignment Help. Think back over conversations you have had with friends, family members, co-workers, or classmates. Business Finance Assignment Help.
Think back over conversations you have had with
friends, family members, co-workers, or classmates.
Select a conversation in which the other person
wanted to talk about something that was troubling him or her. As you replay
this conversation in your mind, think about how well you did in terms of
Develop a 1,050-word analysis including:
- Explain whether you found yourself
being critical when the person really just needed someone to listen.
- Identify whether you let the person
know, by your words or actions, you cared about his or her dilemma, even
if you were not able to help in any other way.
- Analyze your listening performance.
Note: Be sure not
to disclose any private information; you can change the names of the people
involved or the circumstances as needed to maintain privacy.
Format the assignment consistent with APA
Think back over conversations you have had with friends, family members, co-workers, or classmates. Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
“The Despondent Male Scenario” Business Finance Assignment Help
In Week 3, you were exposed to early criminological theory and psychological theory. The scenario included a male who has had a difficult time over the past year. It is time to consider potential origins of male’s criminal behavior. The male spent some time documenting his offenses in the scenario. Based on what you learned in Chapter 5 (early and classical theory) in the book Introduction to Criminology Theories, Methods, and Criminal Behavior, 8th ed. by Frank E. Hagan, determine whether or not any of the early or classical theories explain his offending. Explain which ones and why. You also learned about biological and psychological theory in Chapter 6. Based on your learning determine whether or not any of the biological or psychological theories explain the male’s criminality. Explain which one and why. If you had a chance to ask the male questions about his life in order to further determine the origins of criminality, identify what you might ask and why.
Mythology Questions Humanities Assignment Help
Please write a 1000-word essay for the following questions:
- Leonard and McClure state that, “[Tricksters] also act as moral examples- or, to put it more accurately, as moral counterexamples” (2004, p. 250). Essentially, tricksters’ roles are telling people what not to do, rather than demonstrating the proper or correct or acceptable actions. Who or what are some figures that fulfill this role in our contemporary culture?
- Gilgamesh has always been one of my favorite myths, from my very first exposure to the story in my high school humanities class. His is such a universal theme, the quest for glory or treasures which then turns into a life lesson instead. Along the way, Gilgamesh learns that love and companionship are more important than treasure. It also highlights the strength of the human spirit, our ability to endure and continue on after loss. Siddhartha by Herman Hesse has a parallel story to Gilgamesh. Class: Can you think of other stories, modern or not, which similarly share these themes?
- Which myth from this week’s readings appeals to you most? Explain why. What do you think accounts for its timeless appeal? Which contemporary stories share similar themes or mythological origins?
- Probably the best known myth from the British Isles is that of King Arthur, the Knights of the Round Table, and the Grail Quest. Arthurian legend is a rich genre for authors, and indeed Arthurian legends have been retold many times in modern literature. My personal favorite novel is The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley, which takes a Druid, feminist, fantasy approach to the legend, focusing on the change in post-Roman Britain from the old pagan ways to the conversion to Christianity. An excerpt from the first page sets the stage nicely: In my time I have been called many things: sister, lover, priestess, wise-woman, queen. Now in truth I have come to be wise-woman, and a time may come when these things need to be known. But in sober truth, I think it is the Christians who will tell the last tale. … I have no quarrel with the Christ, only with his priests, who call the Great Goddess a demon and deny that she ever held power in this world. … Or else they clothe her in the blue robe of the Lady of Nazareth – who indeed had power in her way, too – and say that she was ever virgin. But what can a virgin know of the sorrows and travail of mankind? (Bradley, 1983, 1) Other authors such as Bernard Cornwell or Jack Whyte approach Arthurian legend from an historical perspective, researching the culture, customs, and laws of post-Roman Britain and building their story from a basis in documented facts. Bernard Cornwell’s novel The Winter King sets the story up to be told as a true history: Once upon a time, in a land that was called Britain, these things happened. … These are the tales of Arthur, the Warlord, the King that Never Was, the Enemy of God and, may the Living Christ and Bishop Sansum forgive me, the best man I ever knew. How I have wept for Arthur. (Cornwell, 1995, p. 1) Class: What Arthurian legends have you read (or watched on TV/film)? Were they fantasy-based, or historical? Which do you find the most compelling and why? Do you think there is a basis for an historical King Arthur?
Many people tend to think of Shakespeare as having written in Old English. It is “old” in that it is antiquated by modern standards; however, Shakespeare actually wrote in Early Modern English. Chaucer, the author of The Canterbury Tales, wrote in Middle English. And the Beowulf poet wrote in Old English, or what scholars call Anglo-Saxon. This is the language that evolved into modern English. Below is a link to an excerpt of Beowulf read in Anglo-Saxon. Can you hear the similarities between it and modern English? Can you imagine a bard (called a scop in the language of the time) reciting this around a mead hall, a blazing fire in the central hearth? It gets my Viking blood* flowing!*I did the National Geographic Genographic DNA analysis and found out that my distant ancestors left Africa and went straight to the Scandinavian countries. I actually AM descended from Vikings!
Basic hardware and software, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to understand what basic hardware and software components make up a computer. Students will research hardware components, operating system software, and application software to determine how they work together to process information. Students will use a word processing tool to demonstrate how to correctly format a paper in APA style using skills learned in readings and MindTap simulations.
- Internet search engine such as Google, Yahoo, or Bing
- Microsoft Office 365, Office 2016: Introductory: Module 1: Creating, Formatting, and Editing a Word Document with a Picture
- Microsoft Office 365, Office 2016: Introductory: Module 2: Creating a Research Paper with References and Sources
- MindTap: Week 1 Tutorials
Create a Microsoft® Word document saved under the following format: Lastname_Course#_W1.doc.
Research computer hardware and software and how they work together to process user requests.
Develop a 1,050-word summary describing the role of hardware components and operating system software on a computer:
- Discuss what hardware components should be considered when deciding what applications to install.
- Sum up the key utilities in operating system software allowing users to customize their desktop and keep their PC maintained and optimized.
Include the following in the summary:
- Format paper using APA Guidelines found in the link Writing and Style Guidelines (APA) for 100-299 classes on the lower right side of the Class Home page.
- Use what you learned in Word Modules 1 & 2 to insert in-text citations and references using APA style.
- Use the Word Bulleted feature to list basic hardware components and define their function.
- Insert a picture or image of your PC, or one that you found on the internet. Type the make and model of PC under the picture and apply Word features to bold and highlight
Cyber Crime Discussion, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
1. Cyber Crime
Please research cybercrime and post one article that you found, then do a summary of that article. Please comment on two of your classmate’s postings. There is no time limit on the crime so it can be recent or in the past. Please ensure your primary posting is completed by Friday so there is sufficient time for each of you to comment on other postings.
2. IT Mergers
Find a recent article related to issues surrounding IT mergers or implementation of a new technology in an organization and describe how they were resolved or handled. You can use an example of issues in your own organization and how they were solved or dealt with. You should be developing a portfolio of templates and Best practices (or a wiki) that you can refer back to over the years.
3. A Cybersecurity Point of View… Maybe?
Please watch the first 30 minutes of this video. Write about your reaction/thoughts/opinions concerning the presenters’ point of view. Discuss whether you agree/disagree with the points of view and if so concerning what aspects of their collective perspective. Remember to cite sources and to respond to at least two of your classmates.
Please use this conference to provide me your feedback on the courses. What were your experiences regarding the assignments? What did you learn in this class? What areas of the course do you think could be improved?
Essay Question Project #5 Detailed Assignment Description
This assignment requires that you adapt the analysis done for P1/P2/P3/P4 to a new environment. Use your prior work, i.e. the recommendation memo and network diagram, to develop a high-level plan for implementing the required controls, changes, etc. to mitigate vulnerabilities and convergence issues in the new environment. You may need to do additional analysis to address issues specific to the second case study’s environment. Your high-level plan should include all the system development life cycle (SDLC) gates/decision points and all relevant tasks. Describe and relate the implementation solution to CIA and incorporate, people, processes and technology to this plan.
This is a combination of a paper and a detailed list of steps and resources that you would follow to implement and complete this project. Think about all of the actions, resources, and tasks that you would need in order to effect a successful implementation. These should also be included as part of the plan. The instructor may provide a template to use with this assignment. The minimum structure for this assignment is below:
- Purpose of Plan
- GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Business Goals and Objectives
- Project Goals and Objectives
- Scope Definition
- Items Beyond Scope
- PROJECTED EXPENSES
- System Development Life Cycle/Schedule
- Project Assumptions
- Project Constraints
- Critical Project Barriers
The Plan will be a minimum 5 page, double-spaced paper using Times New Roman 12 font and APA style formatting for citations and references. It will also include a minimum of 5 references. The Title/Cover page, illustrations (tables/charts/graphs), network diagram, and references are not part of the page count but are required for the assignment. The grading rubric provides additional details as to what should be included in the paper. Your instructor may provide an APA style template to use for this paper.
*** Make sure that you include in detail the steps you would take to secure the project.
develop a PowerPoint presentation using three slides. Writing Assignment Help
As the course draws to a conclusion, now is the time to think about projecting your professional personna:
1. Provide a presentation of your white paper report.
2. Complete the course evaluation.
3. Compete the final examination (Week 16 module).
1. The white paper report presentation:
Presenting your work can be an effective way to show your contributions to a company. Using PowerPoint, you will produce slides for a presentation.
2. The course evaluation:
The course evaluation, located in the menu, is available until April 28, 2017. Final grades will be posted once all evaluations are completed.
3. The final examination:
A reflection of your work done in this course may help you consider the “next step” towards your professional goals.
- See the Week 16 module for more details – that module is available after the completion of this module, and is due by the end of the final examination week.
Review TETW chapters 5 & 6.
Event to Mark 1960s “Battle of Newburgh”
Event to Mark 1960s “Battle of Newburgh”
Presenting your research to your dream job company can show your knowledge of an important aspect of the company’s business. You will develop a PowerPoint presentation using three slides.
Your PowerPoint slides should contain key words or phrases for you to use when delivering a full presentation. These words, similar to what could be placed on note cards, are to help your remember the structure of your presentation – not relate the entire presentation word for word.
Follow these guidelines:
- Use a standard template (light background is preferable)
- Use readable font types (no decorative fonts)
- No images
- The title of your white paper report
- Your name
- Date (use the name of the month, not numbers!)
- Title – “Introduction”
- Provide a synopsis of the introduction from your report in 7 to 10 words
- Title – “Recommendations”
- Provide a bullet list of recommendations, using 2 or 3 words (key words or phrases) in each bullet
- Use no more than 10 words total on the slide
Submit your presentation here.
Week 15, Friday at 5 p.m.
develop a PowerPoint presentation using three slides. Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
transformational attribute of Bill Gates that positively affected his organization, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Select one transformational attribute of Bill Gates that positively affected his organization. How did your Bill Gates illustrate this attribute? Use material found in the text and your own research to explain how the transformational leader’s performance and behaviors impact his or her organizational roles and functions. reflect on the importance of transformational attributes. Here are some suggested topics for discussion:
- Do you think these attributes are critical for successful leadership? Why or why not?
- Can anyone learn these behaviors, or are they innate aspects of one’s personality?
- What attribute did you particularly identify with or rate as more important than the others? Why?
1 page, 500 words or so 2 references
Operation Management Business Finance Assignment Help
Hi how are you I have an assignment which should cover the following
1.Detailed explanation on What is JIT ,full page information
2.Detailed explanation on What are the three elements of JIT, full page information
3.At least 2 citations and References to be provided
4.Detailed explanation on the advantages of JIT at least 6 advantages
5.Detailed explanation on the disadvantages of JIT at least 6 disadvantages
6.Detailed explanation on the strategic implementation of JIT related to the selected manufacture. At least 4 strategies.
The Selected Company is PDO Sultanate of Oman
groups dynamics Writing Assignment Help
IV. Group Analysis Paper
Each student will submit a 5-6-page paper describing and assessing his/her analysis of the group’s dynamics according to the following criteria:
- strengths and weaknesses of the group
- stages of the group’s development
- goals of the group
- norms (formal and informal) of the group
- leadership in the group and how it emerged
- decision making in the group
- conflicts in the group and how they were resolved or managed
- communication in the group
- roles different people played in the process (ex: gatekeeper, harmonizer, etc)
This paper will also include the following personal assessments:
- your role(s) during group activities and during the creation, development and presentation of the group’s final project
- an assessment of your role(s) in other groups (current and past)
- insights into your behavior as a group member and group leader
- how you will apply these learnings to your behavior in other groups (current and future)
explain how listening to your work out loud can help to improve your sentence fluency, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
1.) In your best writing, explain how listening to your work out loud can help to improve your sentence fluency.Your answer should be 5 10 sentences.
2.)In your best writing, explain the relationship between sentence fluency and conventions.Your answer should be 5 10 sentences
3.) In your best writing, explain whether you believe it is valuable to know and practice the conventions of formal English, and if so, in which contexts. If not, why not?Your answer should be 5 10 sentences.
4.)In your best writing, explain which topics in this course gave you the most trouble, and how you strategize to be sure that you mastered them.Your answer should be 5 10 sentences.
5.) Explain which has been your favorite writing assignment so far this semester and why.Your answer should be 5 10 sentences.
6.) In a good multi-paragraph essay, showing everything you know about good, strong, clear writing, answer the following question. Use generous examples from your novel ( My novel is ‘Secret Life of a Bee’) reading to support your ideas (You do not need to quote and cite, but refer to examples and instances from the book). Your instructor will use all parts of the 6+1 rubric to assess your writing.
Carefully consider the experience of the main character, protagonist, from your novel. Discuss his or her coming of age experience: what built up to his/her experience; how did he/she change; what did he/she learn; and are these learnings of universal value to the readers who read this book?