TLMT 331 AMU Intelligent and Sustainable Transportation Solutions Research Paper Writing Assignment Help. TLMT 331 AMU Intelligent and Sustainable Transportation Solutions Research Paper Writing Assignment Help.
The research paper should be a minimum of six typed pages and formatted in accordance with APA. Topics should be relavent to intermodal transportation.
The nature of a research paper is to prove or disprove a thesis or hypothesis, not simply produce a report or provide information on topic. For example; a topic may be the impact of security on intermodal transportation. The associated thesis could be; actions taken to improve the security at ports has negatively impacted throughput, increasing costs and reducing the quality of operations. The research and body of the paper argues to prove the thesis statement.
A draft topic and thesis statement were due to the professor during week 2 (see Week 2 Announcement).
Submission Instructions: Please attach the assignment in Word Format. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
TLMT 331 AMU Intelligent and Sustainable Transportation Solutions Research Paper Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Bowie State University Infection Data Analysis Presentation Health Medical Assignment Help
You have been tasked with displaying Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) hospital quality measures data for a 5-year period on four quality measures at your site. After examining the data, identify trends and determine the best way to present the actionable information to stakeholders.
Create a 15 slide PowerPoint presenting the data to the stakeholders. Address the following in your PowerPoint:
- What conclusions can be drawn for each quality measure over the 5-year period?
- What trends do you see for each quality measure over the 5-year period?
- When comparing each quality measure, is the quality measure better than, worse than, or no different from the national benchmark over time?
- Based on your examination of the data, which of the quality measures should you prioritize and why?
- Develop a quality improvement metric and related measures to improve care processes, outcomes, and the patient experience relating to the identified area of opportunity.
- Explain how you would monitor the metric and use collected data for improvement.
Include a title slide, references slide, and comprehensive speaker notes.
Use 5 APA reference within 5years with nursing content.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Resources: Explore the Talking Quality: Reporting to Consumers on Health Care Quality page of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) website.
Read “Medicare Initiatives Improve Hospital Care, Patient Safety,” by Conway, from The Hospitalist (2015).
SOCW 6456 WU Social Work Practice with Couples & Family Systems Discussion Writing Assignment Help
I’m working on a writing project and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Assignment: Treatment Planning for Couples and Families Experiencing Pervasive Mental Illness or Health Issues
As you explored in this week’s Discussion, assessment becomes more complex if a couple or family member shows signs of pervasive mental illness or a significant health concern. Using theory-based interventions may help you navigate this challenging terrain.
For this Assignment, consider a couple/family where one member has a severe and persistent mental illness. (Note: This may be a fictitious case or a case from your professional experience). Think about how you would conceptualize the couple’s/family’s problems using the lens of your chosen theoretical orientation. Using the Walden Library, locate two evidence-based journal articles that support interventions for the present issue.
The Assignment (2–3 pages)
- Identify the pervasive mental illness or health concern present in the couple/family.
- Conceptualize the couple’s/family’s problem through your chosen theoretical orientation.
- Design a treatment plan including short- and long-term goals.
- Explain two evidence-based interventions you would use to address the couple’s/family’s issues and how you would use them. (Note: The interventions may not emerge from your chosen theoretical orientation.)
- Justify the intervention you selected with two evidence-based research articles.
Gurman, A. S., Lebow, J. L., Snyder, D. K. (2015). Clinical handbook of couple therapy. New York, NY: The Guilford Press.
- Chapter 14, “Couple Therapy for Partner Aggression”
- Chapter 22, “Couple Therapy and Depression”
- Chapter 23, “Couple Therapy and Medical Issues”
CMIT 391 University of Maryland Benefits of Linux for Faster Computing Inc PPT Computer Science Assignment Help
I’m working on a operating systems presentation and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Linux Implementation Proposal: Migration Proposal Presentation
Faster Computing has contacted Go2Linux and requested a brief proposal presentation for migrating its systems from Windows to Linux. The company is specifically interested in seeing the following information:
- Based on your current understanding of Faster Computing’s business, what are some potential benefits of Linux?
- The company is aware that many different Linux derivatives exist. Which would Go2Linux recommend, and why?
- Are there graphical interfaces available for the Linux workstations that would provide similar functionality to Windows? Some users are concerned about working with a command-line interface.
- What steps will be required to migrate the systems from Windows to Linux?
- What tools are available on Linux for the servers to provide file sharing, web servers, and email servers?
The deliverable for this phase of the project is a three- to five-slide PowerPoint narrated presentation. For each slide, you will embed your own audio recording as if you were presenting the content to the Faster Computing team. Faster Computing has not yet committed to the project, so this should be presented as a proposal.
The presentation should be visually appealing; inclusion of at least one image that supports the content and adds value to the proposal is required. You must cite at least two quality sources.
MGT 520 King Abdulaziz University Module 2 Organizational Success Question Business Finance Assignment Help
Suzan has worked for Organization ABC for one year. During her 30-day review, Suzan received amazing scores from her supervisor. During her 60-day review, Suzan’s performance was deemed as acceptable, but her ability to communicate with her colleagues was lacking. During Suzan’s 90-day review, Suzan’s supervisor, at the time, expressed that her performance needed serious improvements. Unfortunately, Suzan’s supervisor noted the following:
- Suzan did not provide her colleagues with messages from customers and vendors.
- Suzan’s phone skills were ineffective, especially when interacting with customers.
- Suzan’s temper was a concern and she often raised her voice when she became frustrated.
You have been hired to replace Suzan’s previous supervisor. Between Suzan’s 90-day review and presently (her annual review), you have noticed that Suzan’s performance still is a problem. Before her departure from the organization, Suzan’s past supervisor stated, “Suzan is nice; however, she is a horrible communicator. I cannot work with her, as she is such a challenge to deal with… Good luck, as Suzan is one of the worst employees of Organization ABC.”
During your first week in your new role as supervisor, you met with Suzan to understand more about her performance. She stated, “I am a hard worker; however, I only was told what I was doing wrong. I am willing to learn. Can you help me become the best employee for Organization ABC? I want to succeed in this role.”
As a supervisor, you know that you have various responsibilities. One of your responsibilities is to address performance deficiencies. Although Suzan was provided with a job description, which included detailed information about the critical nature of communication in her role, she needs additional support.
Examine pages 79 and 80 in your textbook. Then, create a plan, specific to Suzan’s needs, detailing how you will utilize the following to ensure improved performance:
- Observation and documentation
For example, when thinking about observation and documentation, what might you do to keep track of Suzan’s performance? Why? When thinking about updates, how will you keep Suzan updated? Explain and justify your rationale for each of the five components and why you made the recommendations that you provided.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-6 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines
ECN 500 KAU Implementation of Situational Leadership in Workplace Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help
The Vice President of operations recently promoted you to branch manager and moved you to a new branch office where the morale among employees is low and performance is poor. Of the five employees, Amani has the most tenure with six years. Amani seems to have the lowest morale and is not motivated to do the work, although he is quite capable of doing it successfully. Bassmah has been with the company for four years but has not mastered the new software and is performing at a low level even three months after being trained on the software. Hadeel also has four years with the company and Rawan has two years. Hadeel and Rawan are responsible for client contact, and while in the past they worked well together on reaching out to clients, now there are conflicts and low morale. Samah has been with the company just three months and does not understand what is expected on the job and is contemplating leaving the company.
Approach the case as the branch manager well versed in situational leadership.
- Explain situational leadership to your Vice President.
- Determine the readiness level of each employee and explain your reasoning.
- Determine the appropriate leader behavior to match the employee level and explain your reasoning.
- Develop a plan of action as to how you will lead each person to higher performance and morale and explain it to your Vice President.
- Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-5 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two current, scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Current articles are those published in the last five years.
ECN 500 KAU Implementation of Situational Leadership in Workplace Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
University of Maryland Global Campus Crime Scene Awareness Discussion Response Writing Assignment Help
Please discuss your answers to the following two questions:
- What do you think is the most important factor in crime scene awareness and why? What do you think is the most important factor in evidence acquisition and why?
- Explain what can be used to preserve data once acquired.
After posting your original post, be sure to engage in discussion with your peers.
This is the post I need you to respond to (Bell):
The most important factor in crime scene awareness is preserving the scene. It is the first crucial step in an investigation (Crime scene and physicl evidence awareness for non-forensic personnel, 2009). Without this step, all subsequent steps become useless. Physical evidence is the best way to successfully prosecute a crime (Crime scene and physicl evidence awareness for non-forensic personnel, 2009). This evidence can not be refuted (Crime scene and physicl evidence awareness for non-forensic personnel, 2009). If the scene is open, then important evidence can be destroyed or altered. Simply rearranging evidence could be devastating. Preservation can include wearing gloves, taping off an area, protective clothing, and using only one path to and from the scene (Crime scene and physicl evidence awareness for non-forensic personnel, 2009). In the case of a digital crime, isolating potentially infected and/or devices can be key. Also, writing notes down before important details are lost from memory (Sheward, 2018, p. 66). A responding digital technician could also be advised to take screen shots (Sheward, 2018, p. 66). It is also important to ensure the scene is safe. Maintaining the chain of custody is the most important factor in evidence acquisition (Chain of custody, n.d.). Maintaining this evidence ensures that the evidence is the correct piece of evidence when presented in court (Chain of custody, n.d.). It also helps to prove that the evidence was not altered with (Chain of custody, n.d.). Without proving the chain, evidence could be labeled as inadmissible in a court of law.
After evidence has been collected and the chain of custody has been properly followed, retrieving and preserving the data is important. Duplicating digital data is one of the first steps in the preservation of data (Sheward, 2018, p. 97). Investigators use block writers and disk duplicators to replicate the evidence (Sheward, 2018, p. 97). If a digital device is turned off when recovered as evidence, then it should remain off when it is being collected (Sheward, 2018, p. 102). If investigators believe that a device that is powered ‘on’ is destroying evidence, then the device will likely be turned off to preserve the evidence (Sheward, 2018, p. 102). Digital devices can also be placed into RF-shielded bags so that the device can not be remotely wiped (Sheward, 2018, p. 103).
Chain of custody. (n.d.). Retrieved from Office of Justice Programs: https://www.ncjrs.gov/ovc_archives/sartkit/develop…
Crime scene and physicl evidence awareness for non-forensic personnel. (2009). Retrieved from United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime: https://www.un-ilibrary.org/content/books/97892115…
Sheward, M. (2018). Hands-on incident response and digital forensics. BCS Learning & Development. Retrieved from https://eds-b-ebscohost-com.ezproxy.umgc.edu/eds/e…
SPN 1121 South Florida Community College Language Skills Spanish Homework Foreign Languages Assignment Help
Write about a trip you went to the hospital (it can be fictional). Tell about the reason you went (make sure it’s an illness that is given to you in your vocabulary already). Explain how the doctor examined you and the process to diagnose you. Use words you already know such as abrir, cerrar, tener, etc. Write 14 sentences in Spanish about this visit and your subsequent diagnoses. These sentences must be in the present tense only. Submit it to the dropbox. See model below.
Modelo: Estoy enfermo. Tengo tos. Tengo fiebre. Estoy mareada. Tengo nauseas. Estoy congestionada. Voy al doctor en el hospital. El doctor me examina. El doctor escucha mi respiración y mi corazón. El doctor toma radiografías. El doctor me dice que tengo gripe. El doctor me dice, “Guarda cama por una semana. Toma líquidos calientes y descansa.” Guardo cama por una semana. Al final, me siento bien.
HRM 311 Wilmington University Financial Management Supply Chain Professional Paper Writing Assignment Help
APICS Greater North Jersey presents a video about the financial management for the Supply Chain Professional.
Select on the following link to the video titled Financial Management for the Supply Chain Professional to watch the workshop being presented — Financial Management for the Supply Chain Professional
Students are required to compose a video critique on this video. The critique should be between 500 and 750 words long. They should be well written, following standard rules of grammar and composition, and developing consistent, cohesive ideas over several paragraphs.
A critique is an analytical essay on a video, in which you give your opinion on the aesthetic quality of the video and then give your reasons for your opinion. Do not limit yourself to reacting to the video (“I loved it !”) and do not use generic terms like “incredible,” “wonderful,” “marvelous,” etc. Unlike a review, you assume that the reader has already seen the video; you do not need to give an extensive plot summary; you do not need to hide plot information so as not to spoil the surprise of the viewer, and you do need to be consistently analytical and critical.
You are under all circumstances to make sure the opinions expressed in your film critiques are yours and not those borrowed from a printed or internet source! Plagiarism will be severely treated in this class. I encourage you to consult outside sources on the film you are critiquing, but you must use a reference system to credit all the sources you use.
Strayer University Training and Development in Small Businesses Paper Writing Assignment Help
Select a small business with which you are familiar. Imagine that you have been called into that business to provide a consultation on training. Create a comprehensive training proposal for the business.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Analyze key elements of training and development geared toward improving the performance of the specific small business for which you are consulting.
- Predict 3–5 potential challenges that the managers or owners of the business could face in addressing organizational performance.
- Justify the effects of detecting organizational gaps in small business, providing examples to explain the rationale.
- Propose a competitive training strategy that will improve the position of the business in the market. The strategy should include, at a minimum, an agenda of training activities, rationale for instructional strategies used, and the return on investment (ROI) that will be gained from the strategy you have developed.
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to find at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop a training and development proposal for a small business that includes strategies to improve organizational performance and the position of the business in the market.
TLMT 331 AMU Intelligent and Sustainable Transportation Solutions Research Paper Writing Assignment Help
TLMT 331 AMU Intelligent and Sustainable Transportation Solutions Research Paper Writing Assignment Help