To generate a job analysis, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. To generate a job analysis, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
Using the O*NET job analysis data from Activity 1, please complete the following:
Describe what you feel would be the typical ‘profile’ of an individual who would not only be interested in seeking this job, but also who would feel a high level of job satisfaction. Specifically, considering the Interests, Work Styles, and Work Values please identify specific personality traits that you feel would enable the individual to be intrinsically motivated and highly successful in the job.
To generate a job analysis
report, please follow these steps:
Click on the “Find Occupations” tab (bottom left)
In the top
left text box (Keyword) simply type in a job title
From the list of jobs provided, pick the
one that most closely represents your choice
** Each category has a drop
down list, so please make sure to click the + next to the
category heading so that you get all of the information.
To generate a job analysis, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Reflective Paper, management homework help Writing Assignment Help
Need one current event article on a business leadership/management topic. Requirement: (A) 2-3 page paper (not counting titile and reference pages) in APA format.
This paper should include (1) personal example; (2) reasons why the student agrees or disagrees with the article; (3) where the article supports or conflicts with other readings; and (4) how the information can be applied in leadership or management settings.
(B) In class, should be able to discuss the article and provide a brief statement on personal assessment of the article. (Provide Bullet Points in separate paper, so that i can discuss in the class)
Health Promotion Case Study : urinary tract infection and osteoporosis, health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Health Promotion Case Study
The purpose of this Assignment is for you to gain an understanding of health promotion, screening, diagnosis, and management of common women’s health acute and chronic illnesses and to compare and contrast common versus nontraditional treatment modalities.
- Selected topic acute and one chronic women’s health issue :urinary tract infection and osteoporosis.
- Describe and outline the issue, prevalence, and significance.
- Describe health promotion and screening for each issue.
- Outline diagnostic tests or laboratories needed for each issue.
- List and describe common treatment or management modalities for each issue.
- Discuss patient education and follow up that is needed for each issue.
- Identify health screening and promotion needs for women across the lifespan specific to the chronic illness.
- For each selected issue, compare and contrast traditional versus nontraditional treatment options
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format.
1-Selection of illness or issue
acute and one chronic women’s health issue; thoroughly described and outlined
the issue and significance.
Description of issues
outlined the health promotion, screening, diagnosis, management, patient
education, and follow up of each problem including care across the lifespan for
compared and contrasted traditional versus nontraditional treatment options.
title page and references page follow APA guidelines. No grammar, word usage,
or punctuation errors. Overall style is consistent with professional work.
lib 107, project make a bibliography, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Project #3: Make a Bibliography as a Blog
- Due Monday by 11:59pm
- Points 500
- Submitting a website url
- Available after Jul 10 at 9am
Select one of the topics that you outlined in Project #2.
You will develop an annotated bibliography of resources that can be used for researching that topic. A bibliography is a list of resources and an annotation is a brief description of an item or resource. Therefore, an annotated bibliography is a list of resources with a description of each resource. Look at the Bibliographies & Style Guides resource from this week’s module for more guidance.
Each annotation must have a brief summary of the resource (an indication of why you feel it is good and brief information about the author(s) and their background). Your opinion of why it is a good resource should be based on why others should value or trust the information not just why you like it. You are creating a list that other students could use to research the same topic.
Your bibliography must contain:
- 5 articles. Look for information about the author(s) at the top or bottom of the articles. If there is nothing, look for information about them on the Internet.
- 5 books. You do not need to read the book, but look for materials in library catalogs and on websites with information about the book and author(s).
- 5 websites. This must be an entire web site or a very large section of a website and not just one or two pages. The websites must also contain information themselves and not just be links to other web sites. The website must also have information about its author(s), therefore, you cannot useWikipedia for any of your websites.
Your bibliography will have 15 resources and each resource must be annotated.
Your bibliography will be presented on the Web as a blog. If you’ve never created a blog before, I recommend using Blogger, which is owned by Google. The address for Blogger iswww.blogger.com. (Links to an external site.) Blogger is free and fairly easy to use and they provide quite a bit of help in learning to use it. As an AVC student you already have a Google (gmail) account which also gives you a Blogger account. For this assignment, you just need to start using it.
There are a number of help guides and training materials at the Blogger site to help you get started. Please make sure to use them. (Links to an external site.)
If you are experienced making blogs using another blogging service (such as LiveJournal, TypePad,Tumblr, etc.), you may use that instead. I only recommend Blogger because I’m familiar with it, it’s connected to your AVC account, and it provides good training materials.
You need to get an early start on this to make sure you complete your assignment by the due date, especially if you need time to learn how to use Blogger. Remember that Project #3 is worth 500 points which is equal to Projects #1 & #2 combined.
To encourage you to get started, you must create a blog account and a starter bibliography of at least two citations (just citations, not annotations) by Monday, July 17th. I’m only interested in having you get an account and get started using the software. If you do not make this deadline, you will loose 50 points from your final project. This is 10% of the total points available for the project (500), which is equivalent to a letter grade.
I have posted an example of a bibliography on Blogger for you at this address:plagiarismlib107.blogspot.com (Links to an external site.). When you view it, you should pay close attention to four specific aspects of the bibliography:
- The citations are all properly formatted (in this example, MLA, but you may use that or APA).
- Background information about the author(s) of each work is provided.
- The list is made only of resources that are recommended with an explanation of the recommendation.
- The annotations are well written. It is very important for this assignment that you pay attention to the quality of your writing as it will affect your score much more compared to Projects #1 & #2. Please make use of the AVC Writing Center. Here is a link to their site:http://www.avc.edu/studentservices/lc/writing/. (Links to an external site.) (It is best if you type your bibliography as a word processing document and take it to the Writing Center for assistance in improving it.)
These are the four aspects of your bibliography that will be most important to your final score.
Please make sure to contact me if you have problems using the blogging site and I can help you. However, look through your blog service’s help guides and tutorials before contacting me.
ece355 week 1 assignment, parenting styles, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
After viewing the video Positive Discipline for Toddlers (Links to an external site.) (for an alternate accessible resource read “Diana Baumrind’s (1996) Prototypical Descriptions of 3 Parenting Styles (Links to an external site.)”) and reviewing the Parenting Style Questionnaire (Links to an external site.), write a three- to four-page paper that includes the following:
- Compare and contrast two parenting styles (i.e., uninvolved parenting, permissive parenting, authoritarian parenting, or authoritative parenting).
- Explain, for one developmental stage between 2 and 15 years of age, how parenting styles influence a child’s behavior in the classroom.
- Explain how modifications in parenting can create a positive family environment.
- Assignment Length: Your written paper must be at least three to four pages in length (not including title and reference pages).
- Title Page: Inclusion of a separate title page with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Source Requirement: Reference three scholarly sources in addition to the text. All sources included in the reference list must be cited in the portfolio.
- APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment, which includes citations in the body of the assignment, the title page, and references list, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
Wardle, F., & Fitzpatrick, T. (2016). Children & families: Understanding behavior & dynamics [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
*You must properly cite and reference the course text in every discussion. A citation is a parenthetical note within the body of your response. It comes after a direct quote or a paraphrase. A reference comes at the end of your response and refers to the required reading or material. Use in-text citations.
Annotated Bibliography, biology homework help Science Assignment Help
Select 1 disease directly related to one of the body systems reviewed in this module. Research and select a peer reviewed article written within the past 5 years discussing treatment options for the selected disease and write a 1-page (minimum) Annotated Bibliography. For annotated bibliographies, use standard APA format for the citations, then add a brief entry, including:
- 2 to 4 sentences to summarize the main idea(s) of the source including a brief summary of the disease and treatment option(s).
- 1 or 2 sentences to assess and evaluate the source including if this information is reliable and discuss if the source is objective or biased.
- 1 or 2 sentences to reflect on the source including how this information can benefit a patient and your understanding of the selected disease.
please pickany disease related to respiratory or integumentary
Annotated Bibliography, biology homework help Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
the explanation of campaign finance reform, assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Read the following articles and be prepared to write your opinion. Based on these articles and your readings for the week, analyze the future of political fundraising in the U.S. Is there a need for further campaign finance reform? If so, what steps should be taken? Is strengthening the FEC the answer? Some argue that PAC contributions, which have been limited to $5,000 for many years, should be indexed to inflation. Others believe the growth of SuperPACs and IEs have corrupted the system, while others believe campaign spending is Free Speech (such as the Supreme Court). Can political parties still compete with outside spending groups?
- Petition: Join Ben & Jerry’s co-founder Ben: Get Big Money Out of Politics!
- Politico’s “Gay donor: Gay rights not ‘inevitable'”
- The New York Times’ “Koch Brothers’ Budget of $889 Million for 2016 Is on Par With Both Parties’ Spending”
- The New York Post’s “The Koch brothers strike back”
- The Washington Times’ “George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action”
supporting law enforcement, assignment help Writing Assignment Help
I need to write a speech about supporting law enforcement. The speech needs to have 6 credible sources and the specific details on what the speech needs to have in it is below. It needs to be in APA format as well and an outline needs to be done also.
SPEECH TO PERSUADE – SUPPORT OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT
INFORMATION SOURCES: Six CREDIBLE sources are required.All sources
must be set up in APA format on a reference page
attached to the speech outline
REQUIREMENTSComplete formal outline
PURPOSETo persuade, prove a belief to be true by argument
The speech to persuade is one which causes your classmates to willingly accept your beliefs through logic, evidence and emotion.You must present enough logic and evidence to prove your argument.
The purpose of the persuasion speech is to CHANGE A PERSON’S MIND about something about which there is a definite disagreement. Your topic must be a belief that is a controversial problem.It is not enough to say, “We should all drive more carefully.”We agree on this already.To talk about such a broad topic would be merely to stimulate and arouse us.If you wish to do something to make us more careful drivers, suggest a definite and debatable solution such as “All persons who are convicted of a traffic violation should be required to attend a driver’s school for two weeks.”
You must convince your audience with evidence. Using the suggested steps below, prepare a rough outline to help you organize your speech. For illustration purposes, assume that the thesis is “All persons who are convicted of a traffic violation should be compelled to attend a driver’s school for two weeks.”
STEPS IN PREPARATION OF A PERSUASIVE SPEECH
- Tell the audience what problem you are addressing.
- Present a brief history of the problem.Using the topic above, you could use specific examples to tell of cases or facts illustrating serious accidents or how many people are killed and injured on roads each year.You must show your audience that there is a need to study this problem.
- Discuss the present day effects of the problem.Again, here you should show the effect that poor drivers and repeat offenders have on our lives.
- Discuss the reasons what brought the effects you listed in point 3.For your sample topic, you could tell the reasons why we have bad drivers.Be specific. Give definite reasons.
- List possible solutions possible solutions to the problem.For example, you could list the following:lower speed limits, longer driver education courses, an older age to start driving, and higher fines for violations.
- Present your solution to the problem.In other words, tell how making convicted poor drivers take a two week driver’s school will cut down on accidents.
- Provide credible evidence proving how your proposal is better than other solutions. Compare it to other solutions using evidence to highlight weaknesses. Do not rely on one form of evidence.
- Demonstrate how your proposal will benefit your audience.For the sample topic you could tell the people that this law will improve the driving of people and will keep them safe, too.
- If appropriate, tell your audience what they can do to help such as writing letters to their senators supporting this concept.
THIS SPEECH MUST BE EXTREMELY WELL PLANNED WITH APPROPRIATE EVIDENCE IN ORDER TO CONVINCE YOUR CLASSMATES. MAKE CERTAIN THAT ALL MAJOR POINTS ARE SUPPORTED BY RELIABLE, VALID EVIDENCE.
A case study for organizational behavior, management homework help Writing Assignment Help
As you have learned from this module, perception and attribution are of fundamental importance in understanding and managing organizational behavior because all decisions and behaviors in organizations are influenced by how its members interpret and make sense of people and events around them. In this team case discussion, you will use the concepts on perception and decision making to analyze the case. Please follow the instruction as follows:
- Read the case “ MediSys Corp: The IntensCare Product Development Team”.
- Post on the discussion board your own answer to the following questions:
If you were(Mukerjee), how would you feel about the team and the IntensCare project?
- What does being on this team mean to you?
- How would you ideally like to see the team act?
- What things would you consider in acting within and managing the team?
- How would you take action?
- What does the team need from upper management?
Please make the answer between 1-2 pages. Thank you
Recall the background information provided on MCMDU, assignment help Computer Science Assignment Help
Recall the background information provided on MCMDU and your team’s work to date on the hypothetical consulting project work for this company to date. Also keep in mind what your team has accomplished in your system development work to this point. At this point, your team has designed and implemented an information requirements determination process and has completed tasks related to discovering and diagramming system processes through data flow and use case diagramming. Now it is time to complete an essential first step in structuring system data requirements.
a list of all potential entities with their associated attributes.