Unit VII Essay Health Medical Assignment Help. Unit VII Essay Health Medical Assignment Help.
Unit VII Essay
For this assignment, you are to respond to one of the following questions. Discuss it thoroughly using the course learning outcomes for this unit as a foundation to discuss the concepts.
Do EMS providers develop transitory symptoms from incidents they respond to? Why, or why not?
Do declining work performance and the deterioration of professional relationships interfere with organizational goals? Why, or why not?
Are EMS leaders, managers, and/or supervisors responsible for identifying and/or recognizing personality disorders? Why, or why not?
Are EMS leaders responsible for employees who may exhibit inappropriate behavior in the workplace as a result of situational stressors? Why, or why not?
Should mental health problems that interfere with work and job duties be addressed through the progressive disciplinary processes? Why, or why not?
The purpose of this assignment is for you to apply the concepts and knowledge you learned within this unit. Also, this provides you with the opportunity to use your skills, expertise, and experience to enrich your response. Since you are offered the choice of which question to respond to, you should provide a rich and thorough discussion on the concepts in the question and how they could relate to your field or career choice. To supplement your discussion, you may use journal articles, case studies, scholarly papers, and other sites you may find pertinent.
Your response should be at least two pages of content, double spaced, and appropriately cited using APA style writing. Any material that is directly quoted is required to have the necessary citation. Your paper should have a title page and reference page meeting APA format. This should largely be original work that demonstrates a higher level of learning. The use of examples is appropriate to show that you can analyze the information and apply it to other situations.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
Unit VII Essay Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Which of the following services are usually not offered by victim-witness assistance programs Humanities Assignment Help
Click Save and Submit to save and submit. Click Save All Answers to save all answers.
your assignment must follow these formatting requirements Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 1: Bank of America or McDonald’s Case Study
Due Week 3 and worth 150 points
From the Goldsmith & Carter textbook, select either the Bank of America (Chapter 2) or McDonald’s (Chapter 9) case study for this assignment.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Outline the talent management program that led to success for the company.
- Identify strengths of the program and how they led to goal accomplishment.
- Describe opportunities for improvement in the talent management planning process.
- Create at least two (2) more effective approaches to meet the talent management challenges in the future.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the process of linking talent management to organizational goals to gain a competitive advantage.
- Analyze the process of crafting a talent brand and accessing talent channels.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
- Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
short essay Writing Assignment Help
Submit your short essay for Module #10 here. The question for this essay is: “What were the main causes of the Renaissance, and what facets of the Renaissance (art, literature, science, etc) do you think were most influential for the development of Europe?”
This essay must be at least 500 words in length and have at least one quote from the textbook to receive full credit.SS111 Short Essays by John McLean are licensed under CC-BY 4.0
- the link of the text book : “https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-hccc-worldh…“
- the key point of the essay is you must and 500 words and 1 quote for the text book. The quote must from the text book, please read the text book.
- The essay must have at least 1 quote, you can use more quotes if you want, but it must from the text book.
- This essay is pretty essay, you can use 200 words quote or more, but the quote must from the text book and I need a clearly work cited.
i need you to read a book, watch a movie and a few videos and write an essay on one of the prompts. Humanities Assignment Help
Read and Analyze in Depth:
Toni Morrison – The Bluest Eye – YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO READ THIS BOOK BEFORE YOU WRITE THIS ESSAY. I HAVE ATTACHED THE BOOK AS A PDF, PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE BOOK.
Optional Videos on The Bluest Eye to get a better understanding:
Pt 1 –
Pt 2 –
Pt 3 –
You will also need to watch these two Movies :
http://putlockers.fm/watch/d6L9egOx-imitation-of-l… – The Imitation of Life – Claudette
and this movie on Youtube – The littlest Rebel
You will also need to read to read MLK’S Letter from Birmingham Jail that can be found at
Optionally, you can also watch this video lecture to get a better understanding of this
There are two ads in the PDF attached with instructions on this essay, please analyze those two ads and write about them in the essay. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS PDF AND THE FOLLOWING PROMPTS IN DEPTH AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AS WELL AS POSSIBLE IN THE ESSAY. I EXPECT AN AMAZING ESSAY TO COME OUT OF THIS, AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TIME.
I have also attached a picture of Dick and Jane, please analyze it and throw in something short about it in the essay.
I have attached 2 PDF’S one is the in depth instructions on how to write this essay and the ads and one of them is the book by Toni Morrison that you need to read.
Choose ONE essay question below and write your answer directly inline.
Reread the question three times.
Take notes, free write.
Write an introduction that has a thesis.
For example: “An important theme in both Toni Morrison’s The Bluest Eye and in Martin Luther King’s “Letter from a Birmingham Jail” is the fall from innocence that characters, and particularly children, experience when confronted with the real world. Both authors suggest that this fall can have dire consequences.”
- Make an outline for your essay (you do not submit this– just the essay)
- Your essay should have a clear thesis.
- Paraphrase the quote if one is provided.
- Discuss the photograph attached.
- Show knowledge of the texts we have read so far this term.
- Use concrete examples.
- Answer the question completely. I won’t be counting paragraphs, but I would expect your answer to be a minimum of 3-5 pages.
- Proofread your work.
1. In Toni Morrison’s The Bluest Eye, Claudia recalls:
Our astonishment was short-lived, for it gave way to a curious kind of defensive shame; we were embarrassed for Pecola, hurt for her, and finally we just felt sorry for her. Our sorrow drove out all thoughts of the new bicycle. And I believe our sorrow was the more intense because nobody else seemed to share it. . . . So it was with confidence, strengthened by pity and pride, that we decided to change the course of events and alter a human life.
‘What we gone do, Frieda?’
‘What can we do? Miss Johnson said it would be a miracle if it lived.’
‘So let’s make it a miracle.’ (191)
How are children more vulnerable to the harsh realities of an environment that does not nurture them and what, do the authors suggest, are the consequences of a child’s fall from innocence? Please answer using ANY of the texts we have discussed this term. Establish the “fall from innocence” by showing examples from the text of plot points or motifs (like the staining of the dresses and of Cholly’s pants) at the moments when they lose their innocence. Once you have discussed the texts, you can show how any of the attached photographs or paintings illustrates this theme. Please click on the linlk below to see the painings in the question.
2. In The Bluest Eye, the narrator tells us that:
Mrs. Breedlove’s skin glowed like taffeta in the reflection of white porcelain, white woodwork, polished cabinets, and brilliant copperware. (108) . . . She became what is known as an ideal servant, for such a role filled practically all of her needs. When she bathed the little Fisher girl, it was in a porcelain tub with silvery taps running infinite quantities of hot, clear water. She dried her in fluffy white towels and put her in cuddly night clothes. Then she brushed the yellow hair, enjoying the roll and slip of it between her fingers. No zinc tub, no buckets of stove-heated water, no flaky, stiff, grayish towels washed in a kitchen sink, dried in a dusty backyard, no tangled black puffs of rough wool to comb. (127)
Parenting is a significant theme in The Bluest Eye and in Imitation of Life, (as well as in the brief clip of the Shirley Temple film, The Littlest Rebel we saw). Repeatedly, we have seen that the way a child looks (his or her physical characteristics) can affect the way adults respond to that child. Please discuss the quote and Benetton ads below, and include other examples from any texts or films we have read this term that speak to the quote and support your thesis.
Last of all: Hey guys, please only take this if you are willing to put the time into reading the book and writing an “A worthy essay” I really need to do well on this
Choose a research article related to nursing to critique Health Medical Assignment Help
A research critique demonstrates your ability to critically read an
investigative study. For this assignment, choose a research article
related to nursing to critique. Your critique should include the
- State the problem clearly as it is presented in the report.
- Have the investigators placed the study problem within the context of existing knowledge?
- Will the study solve a problem relevant to nursing?
- State the purpose of the research.
Review of the Literature
- Identify the concepts explored in the literature review.
- Were the references current? If not, what do you think the reasons are?
- Are the theoretical concepts defined and related to the research?
- Does the research draw solely on nursing theory or does it draw on theory from other disciplines?
- Is a theoretical framework stated in this research piece?
- If not, suggest one that might be suitable for the study.
- What are the independent and dependent variables in this study?
- Are the operational definitions of the variables given? If so, are they concrete and measurable?
- Is the research question or the hypothesis stated? What is it?
- What type of design (quantitative, qualitative, and type) was used in this study?
- Was inductive or deductive reasoning used in this study?
- State the sample size and study population, sampling method, and study setting.
- Did the investigator choose a probability or non-probability sample?
- State the type of reliability and the validity of the measurement tools.
- Were ethical considerations addressed?
- What data analysis tool was used?
- How were the results presented in the study?
- Identify at least one (1) finding.
Summary/Conclusions, Implications, and Recommendations
- What are the strengths and limitations of the study?
- In terms of the findings, can the researcher generalize to other populations? Explain.
- Evaluate the findings and conclusions as to their significance for nursing.
The body of your paper should be 6 double-spaced pages plus a
cover page and a reference page. The critique must be attached to the
article and follow APA guidelines.
Choose a research article related to nursing to critique Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Creating Value through Mergers and Acquisitions Business Finance Assignment Help
For this assessment, you will create a merger and acquisition recommendation report that suggests how your organization should proceed through an expansion. In addition, your report will need to recommend either a merger, acquisition, or neither based on the research and analysis you perform. You will choose one company from the list of bidders for Section I; then you will choose one of the corresponding targets for Sections II and III.
Alphabet (Google) PayPal, Twitter, Pandora, GoPro
Kroger Whole Foods, Ahold Delhaize, Weis Markets, Sprouts Farmers Market Inc.
Allergan Bristol-Myers Squibb, Biogen, Valeant Pharmaceutical, Acadia Pharmaceuticals
discussion questions Health Medical Assignment Help
Write (400-650 words) response for EACH question
1. Find an organization related to your health care discipline and identify the mission and vision statement. Based on your experiences as a member of the health care team, explain how the values of the organization are or are not reflected in these statements
2. Professional mentorship has been identified as an important component of professional engagement, professional growth, and advancement. Consider your own professional journey. Has a mentor shaped your professional advancement? Share a mentor experience from your personal or professional life. What benefits did the experience offer you? How might you mentor other providers seeking to advance in your discipline?
3. The author of the assigned article, “Shattuck Lecture: A Successful and Sustainable Health System — How to Get There From Here” (https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.lopes.idm.oclc.org/docview/929159711?accountid=7374) maintains that a sustainable health system has three key attributes. What are these three key attributes and what recommendations are offered to ensure efficiency, sustainability, and optimal functioning?
4. How can a crisis situation make collaboration and trust stronger in a group? Why does this happen? How can staff development improve rapport among colleagues and build trust across departments?
History of meat industry’s effects on climate change Writing Assignment Help
The Writing Prompt: By now, you have a much better understanding of the current academic conversation about your food-related issue, question or conflict. But this us to a whole new level of analysis. How did the conversation get to this point? How and why does this history matter?
For your second major paper, we want you to make an original argument about the history of the conversation you wrote about for paper 1F (attached). Your paper should develop and support a claim based on questions such as: What historical context is necessary for connecting this issue, question or conflict from the past to the present? Which parts of that conversation are most relevant? And most importantly, why does this history matter? In other words, how and why is the historical conversation important to know and understand as we try to make sense of the current issue, question or conflict?
As with the first assignment, an essay in this genre is expected to use an introduction, multiple paragraphs, and a conclusion. It should develop an arguable claim based on reasons, historical research-based evidence, and analysis of that evidence.
Also, the paper must include at least one properly formatted visual element which contributes to the purpose.
To demonstrate that you are entering a historical conversation, your paper must engage with four additional sources (in other words, this means four sources in addition to anything you read for Writing Assignment 1F).
Why a History Paper? It is our hope that you will learn that history is more than a collection of facts, details, events, and dates that occurred in the past. Instead, we hope to teach you that a critical understanding of history is an important tool for those who wish to address or even try to resolve the most pressing issues, questions and conflicts of our day. We also aim to show you that a critical understanding of history is not simply the domain of the history department. Scholars in all fields need to know the history of the theories, methods, issues, and tools at their disposal. Lastly, it is our goal to demonstrate that all written “history” (yes, even your textbooks in high school) is about the choices that all writers must make when writing about the past. All writers make decisions based on which sources to engage with, which evidence to use (or not) and which analysis to offer (or not).
Purpose, Context and Audience: To get started, you will need to engage with appropriate primary and secondary sources to help you answer your research questions. The purpose for this assignment is to teach you how to locate, evaluate, select, arrange and integrate sources into a multimodal writing assignment. A secondary purpose is to teach you the foundational steps in the research and writing processes that you will transfer to other classes and contexts.
As with Assignment 1F, we recommend that you follow Trimble’s advice for developing your readability. Imagine you are writing to a classmate or friend that is unfamiliar with the topic. This reader is not necessarily familiar with the issue or conflict, nor is this reader well-read on the subject. We encourage you to spend some time brainstorming a list of reader expectations—what does this reader need from you? What prior knowledge do they have or lack? What writerly techniques do you need to use to achieve your purpose for this intended audience?
You have approximately 6 pages to develop your historical analysis. Include a Works Cited page with your final draft.
My first paper 1F (attached) involved showing the complexity of the issue of the consumption of animal products. For this second paper, I will be focusing on only McKibben’s article (see attached pictures) and discussing the effects that meat consumption has on climate change. I have to write about the history of these effects and their importance. A short summary of the McKibben article should be included in this paper and tied back to how it is relevant to the complex issue of the consumption of animal products.
Sustainability Humanities Assignment Help
The report should include a summary and a critical address
of the discussion topic. The submissions
must be of one-page in length (about 500 words), typed, single spaced, with
one-inch margins, using Times Roman 12pt font.
There are 2 parts to the report requirements, first part a summary and
the second part a response. Summarize the article and present the arguments,
the facts, conclusions and the reasoning. It is important to demonstrate your
understanding of the issue and present all sides. As for your response, show
your critical analysis of the issue.
Here you may introduce or incorporate other ideas to defend your
position. You are encouraged to use the discussion questions to guide you with
what you want to say and the positions you want to defend.