University of California Los Angeles Poverty Development and Hunger Paper Humanities Assignment Help. University of California Los Angeles Poverty Development and Hunger Paper Humanities Assignment Help.
I will provide credentials to textbook please use chapter 26 to answer following questions
Chapter 26: Poverty, development, and hunger
- What is meant by ‘sustainable development’?
- Define ‘embedded liberalism’.
- What is ‘structural adjustment’ and what are the main institutions that enforce it?
- What is the difference between the ‘Washington Consensus’ and the ‘post-Washington Consensus’?
- List three critiques of the UN’s claim to have successfully reduced poverty through the Millennium Development Goals program.
- How did Thomas Robert Malthus explain hunger?
- How does Amartya Sen explain hunger?
- Briefly define the neoliberal economic and political philosophy that came to dominate global development thinking following the cold war.
- Outline the key differences between orthodox and alternative approaches to poverty, development, and hunger. Which approach do you find more compelling and why? Defend your answer by offering empirical examples.
- Define the ‘trickle-down’ assumption. Is this assumption valid? Support your answer by offering empirical examples from the history of global development.
- What is the relationship between democracy and development?
University of California Los Angeles Poverty Development and Hunger Paper Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
University of Virginia Marketing Management Based on Scientific Approaches Review Business Finance Assignment Help
Importance of treating marketing as a scientific exercise with well-established guidelines and criteria, and why this is the best approach for a marketing strategy. It is also important to note that a touch of artistic flair is important to an organization’s marketing strategy in order to make it its own.
Using the above Marketing Research topic, choose 2 Journal articles, and write a literature review of 2.5 pages. The article selected for the purposes of this discussion should be a research study related to the above marketing topic.
Triton College Apple Inc Marketing Concepts and Practices Research Methods Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Continue to work with the same company and topics that you identified in Assignment 1. Continue to conduct scholarly research into the issues you have identified that the firm needs more information about. For this assignment, locate at least four articles on your topic. Describe the theoretical constructs that were used in each article. Find and assess the measurement scales that were used in each study. Ensure that you find research that uses different methodologies to analyze the data. Discuss why you think these methods can help you narrow down the research that you would need to conduct.
Determine whether you would use exploratory, descriptive explanatory or causal research. Discuss all three choices, and explain why you chose the method that you did.
Ensure that the research that you locate also contains the surveys or questionnaires that were used. Analyze the questionnaires and discuss what was done well and what you think could have been improved. If you think they did well, then explain what you think the next researchers should investigate.
Include an annotated bibliography for each of the articles with your assignment. This paper should be 4-5 pages long, appropriately formatted using the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition.
Outcome 1. Critically analyze case studies in the text and develop marketing research skills associated with these analyses and marketing research practices.
Outcome 2. Develop the ability to identify interrelationships between marketing research concepts and practice.
Outcome 8. Learn how to develop a research design by exploring the relationships among exploratory, descriptive explanatory and causal research.
ISOL 534 Cumberlands Log File Auditing Application Security Discussion Programming Assignment Help
introduce and discuss a relevant issue regarding Log File Auditing.
Introduce and discuss a relevant issue regarding Backup Strategies.
discussion posts must include at least 2 scholarly references in APA format with 400 words.
Practical Connection on APPLICATION SECURITY ISOL – 534
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
Hi I have 2 discussions and 1 practical connection assginment.
University of the Cumberlands Knowledge Sharing in Organizations Essay Business Finance Assignment Help
Based on attached journal articles that focus on transformational leadership and knowledge and knowledge sharing within an organization, please review these concepts and answer the following questions:
1) How do trustworthy and ethical leaders enhance knowledge sharing in organizations? How does this impact the rate of information technology implementations? How does this impact data management within organizations?
2) When thinking about data analytics, how does transformational leadership assist with building good data structures?
Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The submission should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- 1 inch margin throughout
- Single spaced
- Maximum of 3 to 4 bullet points
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A referenced to a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed journal articles (not blogs and Wikipedia)
Tarrant Country College Imagery and Symbols in Poems Paper Humanities Assignment Help
Consider the poems assigned for this lesson and choose one that you are interested in or intrigued by.
Find at least two images and/or symbols within the poem.
Write a 200-300 word one-paragraph analysis of the poem’s use of imagery and/or symbolism. Your analysis should include a topic sentence, examples from the poem, internal citations, and analysis. Do not consult any outside sources for this assignment, which should be submitted as an attached Word document in MLA format. Include the name of the poem and poet.
Remember that an analysis of literary elements includes your explaining what they mean and why they are important. If, for example, you have identified a door as a symbol, be sure to explain how it is used in the poem, what it symbolizes, and how it relates to the poem’s overall meaning. Include quotes from the poem, but rely mostly on your own analysis of how and why the poet used the symbol.
Topic sentence template: “Poem ABC” by Poet Lady uses _____________ (imagery or symbolism) to convey the ____________ (idea, feeling, or concept) of _____________.
Tarrant Country College Imagery and Symbols in Poems Paper Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
University of Missouri Kansas Skin to Skin Contact in Neonates Presentation Business Finance Assignment Help
do the powerpoint slides, and take the information from the files that i uploaded.
Introduction: Provides enough background to make a strong case for the
significance of the project.
PICOT question and intervention: Each necessary element of the PICOT is
present. The question is easy to comprehend.
Literature search: The method for searching PubMed and CINAHL are clearly
described. The student(s) approach to the search was systematic and
Summary of State of the Science: It is clear what we know, and what we do
not know about this topic. Ratings for the evidence are provided.
Conclusion: Students provided a summary of the findings. Is there enough
evidence to support a practice change OR is more research needed.
Presentation style: Speakers present information clearly; Presentation
(slides) are readable and esthetically pleasing.
All the information that will help you to make the PowerPoint is in the files.
Southwestern College Introduction to Philosophy Do You Have Free Will Argumentative Essay Humanities Assignment Help
Homework 10~ Chapter FourPhilosophy 101: Introduction to Philosophy Do you have free will?
1. What are your thoughts on fatality: “Fatality is the eternal, the immutable, the necessary order, established in nature; or the indispensable connexion of causes that act, with the effects they operate. Conforming to this order, heavy bodies fall, light bodies rise; that which is analogous in matter reciprocally attracts; that which is heterogeneous mutually repels; man congregates himself in society, modifies each his fellow; becomes either virtuous or wicked either contributes to his mutual happiness, or reciprocates his misery; either loves his neighbor, or hates his companion necessarily, according to the manner in which the one acts upon the other.”
2. What are your thoughts on RT Stace: “And if freedom and responsibility are illusions, morality isn’t the only core element of human life that is in jeopardy: so also are the many aspects of human endeavor that are based on the belief that we can choose freely and be held responsible for our choices, including: • the fairness of the criminal justice system • enlightened child-rearing and education • religion and the quest for spiritual enlightenment • the pursuit of self-improvement • the goal of creating a better world • the countless ways in our daily lives that we assume that people can make free choices and be held responsible for those choices.”
3. What are your thoughts on Ghandi’s actions based on compatibilism: “According to compatibilists, if we examine the “free” and the “unfree” examples discussed, the difference between them is not that the unfree actions are caused and the free actions uncaused. Instead, as Stace explains, the actions in both categories are necessarily caused by previous events. Starving in the desert and being beaten by the police are certainly the causes of not eating or signing the confession. But Gandhi’s fasting was also caused by prior factors: his desire to free India, his commitment to individual human rights, and no doubt other powerful influences in his history. The difference between “free” actions and “unfree actions” is that free actions are caused by an individual’s personal history and motivations, while unfree actions are caused by forces outside of the individual: being lost in the desert or being beaten by the police. According to Stace, the only intelligent view is that all human actions are entirely determined by causes, both actions which are “free” and those which are “unfree.” What is the difference between acts which are free and those which are unfree? Free acts are all caused by the unimpeded internal motivations of the individual, while unfree acts are caused by compulsions or constraints imposed on the individual”
4. What are your thoughts on Hume: “An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, he explains in his own distinctive way: But to proceed in this reconciling project with regard to the question of liberty and necessity; the most contentious question of metaphysics, the most contentious science; it will not require many words to prove, that all mankind have ever agreed in the doctrine of liberty as well as in that of necessity, and that the whole dispute, in this respect also, has been hitherto verbal. For what is meant by liberty, when applied to voluntary actions? We cannot surely mean that actions have so little connexion with motives, inclinations and circumstances, that one does not follow with a certain degree of uniformity from the other, and that one affords to inference by which we can conclude the existence of the other. For these are plain and acknowledged matters of fact. By liberty, then, we can only mean a power of acting or not acting, according to the determinations of the will; this is, if we choose to remain at rest, we may; if we choose to move, we also may. Now this hypothetical liberty is universally allowed to belong to every one who is not a prisoner and in chains.”
5. Do you think we choose to be evil? As a compatibilist, David Hume believes that people’s actions follow necessarily from their personal histories and contemporary motives, not from a person’s autonomous “will” that could have acted differently. Do you agree with this analysis?
6. What are your thoughts on William James: “libertarian William James who coined the term soft determinism in the following passage dripping with contempt: To begin, then, I must suppose you are acquainted with all the usual arguments on the subject [of free will]. I cannot stop to take up the old proofs from causation, from statistics, from the certainty with which we can foretell one another’s conduct, from the fixity of character, and all the rest. . . . Old-fashioned determinism was what we may call hard determinism. It did not shrink from such words as fatality, bondage of the will, necessitation, and the like. Nowadays, we have a soft determinism which abhors harsh words, and, repudiating fatality, necessity, and even predetermination, says that its real name is freedom; for freedom is only necessity understood, and bondage to the highest is identical with true freedom.”
7. What are your thoughts on Kant: “Kant’s perspective, compatibilism is . . . a wretched subterfuge with which some persons still let themselves be put off, and so think they have solved, with a petty word-jugglery, that difficult problem, at the solution of which centuries have labored in vain, and which can therefore scarcely be found so completely on the surface. In fact, in the question about the freedom which must be the foundation of all moral laws and the consequent responsibility, it does not matter whether the principles which necessarily determine causality by a physical law reside within the subject or without him, or in the former case whether these principles are instinctive or are conceived by reason, if, as is admitted by these men themselves, these determining ideas have the ground of their existence in time and in the antecedent state, and this again in an antecedent, etc. Then it matters not that these are internal; it matters not that they have a psychological and not a mechanical causality, that is, produce actions by means of ideas and not by bodily movements; they are still determining principles of the causality of being whose existence is determinable in time, and therefore under the necessitation of conditions of past time, which therefore, when the subject has to act, are no longer in his power”
8. What are your thoughts on Kant: “For Kant, “true” freedom exists in only one form, as “transcendental freedom.” Transcendental freedom is independent of any causal influences or events whether they be physical or psychological, the products of reason or instinct. If the choices we make are the necessary consequence of antecedent causal events, whether physical or psychological, then these choices are not free! Even if, as the compatibilist contends, these choices are the result of our own unimpeded desires, unconstrained by external or internal limitations—these causally determined choices are not free.”
9. What are your thoughts on Moritz Schlick : “Can “internal constraints” limit our freedom? Moritz Schlick, a compatibilist, believes that freedom means acting on our unimpeded desires but he also recognizes that sometimes “internal constraints” in the form of mental illness or even neuroses like depression can act as a disturbing factor that hinders the normal functioning of our natural tendencies. Do you agree?”
IMCU Nursing Leadership and Management Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help
You have a friend that is the manager of an IMCU in another state. Your friend, Rebecca, tells you about the new system at her hospital, with small modular nursing stations in the halls. She tells you how successful it has been in preventing falls, decreasing the time running to get things, and, generally, in decreasing confusion and congestion. It sounds like a great idea, so you do a literature review of research on this modular concept. You now have literature to back up your contention that this would be an effective solution to some problems at your institution.
- How does the organizational structure at your institution work? (CEO, CNO, ect) So it is asking for bereaucratic leadership.
- If you thought that this change would be beneficial, how would you go about introducing it?
- How would the culture of “they” impact the process? (“They” usually refers to the powers that be.)
Your response should consist of complete sentences and should be at least one complete paragraph, but it should be no more than three paragraphs in length.
Los Angeles Pierce College Sociology Imagination Reflection Essay Humanities Assignment Help
In no less than 300 words, define what the concept of the sociological imagination is, and then describe it in your own words. To illustrate how it works, use the sociological imagination to explain why Asian men have such a difficult time dating in the U.S. Watch the video below about an Asian male model and his experience dating online. For this Asian model, are the obstacles he experiences in online dating just a “personal” issue? Or is it a bigger social issue? If so, what social factors in our society could be producing this phenomenon? Cite your sources.