University of Central Florida Ecosystems Description Plant and Animal Life Paper Science Assignment Help. University of Central Florida Ecosystems Description Plant and Animal Life Paper Science Assignment Help.
For this assignment, observe an ecosystem in your backyard, a natural area within a city, a park, or other place outdoors. Then answer the following questions in a one- to two-page paper. Write your paper in standard APA format, and be sure to cite the text or other sources of information that you use to explain your observations.
- Provide the location of your ecosystem and a brief description of it.
- What plant and animal life did you see (that includes looking for animal traces such as scat, hair, footprints, etc.)?
- What abiotic factors did you observe in this area?
- What populations did you observe?
- What community or communities did you observe?
- What interactions did you observe or do you believe are occurring?
- Define the word “biodiversity.” Why is biodiversity of value and importance? Think of one to two reasons.
Click on the Session 2 Paper link and submit your assignment as a Word document by the posted due date. Review the rubric available in Due Dates and Grades for specific grading criteria.
University of Central Florida Ecosystems Description Plant and Animal Life Paper Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
CCCNY ?English Economy Foreign Exchange Discussion Economics Assignment Help
The paper is to be double-spaced, typed, and in font size no larger than 12. This paper should have a cover page with your name; an end-note page; and a bibliography page; the paper should be twelve pages in length (excluding title, end-note and bibliography). The paper should draw on at least 6 sources, of which at least 4 are not from the internet (internet versions of journal articles aren’t internet sources).
This paper is to center on one particular contributor to “economic thought.” This paper should include (1) a brief biographical sketch; (2) an explanation of the economist’s methodological or philosophical position; (3) a survey of the major contributions of the economist to the position of “his” school or to the development of economics; (4) extended discussion on what you consider the one major contribution of the economist; (5) your evaluation of the relevance of the economist’s contribution to political economy, economic analysis, etc. The focus of this paper is on your evaluation of what you consider to be the economist’s major contribution, so the majority of the paper should be an explanation of this contribution and why you consider it important. This paper is to be on one of the economists listed in the appendix, or you may seek instructor approval for a paper on an unlisted economist.
ENGL 1301 Purdue Climate Change and The Effects on Living Organism Paper Humanities Assignment Help
- (Note: Before submitting the final draft of the Module Two Essay, all students must complete the Topic Proposal Assignment, the Outline Assignment, and the Rough Draft.Format:
- Typed, 12pt Times New Roman font, double-spaced with 1-inch margins all around
- Your name, Professor’s name, ENGL 1301 for class, & Date
- Student name and pg# as upper right HEADER
- Title – at the very least, identify what you’re talking about, but try to be creative
- Academic tone – avoid: 2nd person/the written “you”; slang, clichés/overused phrases; vague word choices (a lot, stuff, things) and absolutes (always, every, never, since the beginning of time)
- 1200-1700 words (1200-word minimum)
- Thesis/main argument underlined
- Rhetorical writing strategies – transitions, topic sentences, warrants, examples, quotes etc.
- Proper spelling and grammar (hint: use spell check and proofread before submission)
- All quotes from the article must be cited in-text (often called parenthetical citation) and a properly formatted Works Cited page must be on a separate page at the end of the essay (this is not included as part of the required word count, and is additional.)
Assignment Explanation:In your second essay, you will critically respond to an article. (This is the same article from the Topic Proposal and Outline Assignments in this Module – You may not switch articles without instructor permission and a very good reason). What critically responding means: you will examine, explain, and defend your personal reaction to the text. You will be asked to explore:
- Why you like or dislike the text;
- Whether you agree or disagree with the author;
- The text’s purpose and audience; and
- Critique (not criticize) the text for form and content.
If you follow the outline pattern, proofread carefully for grammar and mechanical errors, your final draft of the essay should be simple. Continue to read the Tips/suggestions for questions to answer that will guide you as you write this essay. Remember: Do not forget the lessons learned in the last Module. Utilize proper 3-part essay structure by having an introduction with thesis, body paragraphs with topic sentences and examples (quotes), and a conclusion that ties the entire essay together and points back towards the original thesis. Tips/suggestions:
- Be specific in your response & critique; use clear, concise, specific language.
- Questions that you may consider when responding and critiquing the article:
- What does the article have to do with you personally?
- To what extent does the text agree or clash with your view of the world, and what you consider right and wrong?
- How were your views and opinions challenged or changed by this article, if at all?
- Who is the indented audience of the article, and does the article appear to effectively speak to them? (It may not, and that is all right as well, but make that clear.)
- Does the article seek to teach the audience something, and/or what is the intended purpose of the article?
- Did the author use language that was relatable to their audience, and did they present their information in a clear and concise way?
- Does the author use appropriate support in their article by way of external quotes, examples, anecdotal evidence, statistics, or facts? How does this help or hurt the article?
- Are there shortcomings, problems, or disagreements in the text that are not resolved?
- Are there any aspects of the article that are praise-worthy?
- How well did you enjoy the article, and do you have any final recommendations about the article?
- Look at the outline format made available in Module Two .
- Double-check MLA format on OWL at Purdue’s MLA page.
- Before and after writing, go back to the essay directions and check to make sure your writing adheres to the requirements given.
Grades: This assignment is worth 20% of your semester grade.Our Learning Outcomes for this assignment are:
- Demonstrate knowledge of individual and collaborative writing process
- Develop ideas with appropriate support and attribution;
- Write in a style appropriate to audience and purpose;
- Read, reflect, and respond critically to a variety of texts;
- Use Edited American English in academic essays.
Please contact me if you have any questions!
University of the Cumberlands Blockchain Tech Applications Discussion Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
How is Blockchain being leveraged in different industries? 2. What barriers exist in the adoption of Blockchain technology. 3. Discuss the five vectors of progress that can overcome barriers to Blockchain’s adoption.
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Question 1, Question 2, Question 3, Conclusion, References. The discussion prompt should contain a minimum of 500 words in APA Format.
Required as a Word attachment below are the writing requirements:
- References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and in-text citations must match 100%.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
- paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
- Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources – do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK – I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions – write formally
- Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
- Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
- As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper – the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a power is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.
required to cite the below readings:
2. Morkunas, V. J., Paschen, J., & Boon, E. (2019). How Blockchain technologies impact your business model. Business Horizons, 62, 295-306.
3. Bussgang, J. J., Berk, E. B., & Schwalb, N. (2019, January 15). AirFox (A): Embracing the Blockchain and an ICO. Harvard Business School.
4. Schatsky, D., Arora, A., & Dongre, A. (2018). Blockchain and the five vectors of progress. Deloitte Insights, 1-9. Retrieved September 5, 2019 from https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/focus/signals-for-strategists/value-of-blockchain-applications-interoperability.html
New Formula for Section 4 of VRA for Contemporary Times Paper Humanities Assignment Help
First, read more about Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act here.https://www.justice.gov/crt/section-4-voting-rights-act
Then, develop a new formula for Section 4 of the VRA for contemporary times. In formulating your response, make sure to consider the Jim Crow 2.0 restrictions (e.g. voter identification requirements rather than poll taxes).
What would qualify states or localities to be subject to federal approval for changing voting laws? How exactly would you determine what would qualify a state?
Be specific and make sure to use features that can be measured while also setting a threshold (e.g. instead of saying low minority participation among minorities say turnout among African Americans in presidential election remains or falls x% below the national average). size 12 times new roman be write simple and specific
information that will be useful
Long Beach City College Pop of Health Management in Pandemic Situation Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Read – https://www.astho.org/COVID-19/A-National-Approach-for-Contact-Tracing/
This article talks about the contact tracing for COVID-19. As you can see in this article, it is a very important public health function that is backed by epidemiology principles. Please read and discuss and answer the following:
At least 300 words.
1. What do you perceive as ONE of the biggest threats to containing COVID-19 based on Figure 1? Explain why.
2. Containing and tracing are public health functions backed by Epidemiology. Suppose you are County Health Director. Discuss what data would you need to successfully implement contact tracing and how you would use the data to make one particular decision.
Long Beach City College Pop of Health Management in Pandemic Situation Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
HIST 1301 Lonestar College Cabinet Battle Dicussion Humanities Assignment Help
Read the assigned pages in the second part of Chapter 6 in the Shi text and the assigned pages in the first part of Chapter 7 and listen very carefully to the following songs from the Hamilton musical attached below: “Alexander Hamilton” and “My Shot” soundtrack and the animated version of “Cabinet Battle #2.”
Using the songs “Alexander Hamilton” and “My Shot” (see live and soundtrack versions below) by Lin-Manuel Miranda and the readings in your text as your sources, address fully whether Alexander Hamilton really “embodied the hip-hop experience” and describe the way he died a hip-hop death. Cite one page from the Shi text for this part of your answer. Then listen to “Cabinet Battle #2” (animated version attached below) and describe the important issue being debated by Hamilton and Jefferson. Fully explain the meaning of the final lyric, “Daddy’s calling.” Cite one more page in the Shi text for this part of your answer.
You should be able to write a great answer to this question in 12 to 14 good sentences.
CE 440 Purdue University Social and Behavioral Development Worksheet Humanities Assignment Help
Creating Social and Behavioral Development Opportunities during Whole Group Instruction
In Unit 4, we discussed the importance of behavioral interventions surrounding social skill development in young children with ASD. You explored specific research based behavioral interventions targeting social skills such as peer training, social narratives, and video modeling.
It is important that chosen research-based interventions be tailored specifically to fit the needs of each individual student. As professionals in the field, a critical component of your job will be designing instruction individualized to the behavior and social needs of students with ASD in all learning environments. In particular, whole group instructional settings like “circle time,” can be a challenge in order to differentiate instruction among a group of students who are all developing at different rates. Your job to facilitate language and social development within a whole group setting can be challenging, but manageable, if you plan according to student needs and utilize proper intervention methods.
The videos below demonstrate whole group instruction of children with ASD and other disabilities. While viewing the whole group instruction video (circle time), focus on the different research-based instructional strategies and interventions you view being used by professionals to guide behavior and social development. In addition, pay attention to the setup of the environment and interaction between peers. Examples of research-based instructional strategies being used in the video clip are: Applied Behavior Analysis components such as positive reinforcement, imitation of educator movements during songs, verbal directions, the use of physical prompts from an assistant, verbal and nonverbal communication, visual based strategies, pictures for communication and requests, and much more.
Please review the videos below from an inclusive learning environment during large group circle time:
High Scope Preschool. (2009, Feb 6). Introduction to Large-Group Time [Video file]. Retrieved from
[Jamie S49]. (2009, Sep 28). Children in an inclusive preschool classroom interact with a puppet [Video file] Retrieved from
[Jamie S49]. (2009, Sep 28). Children in an inclusive preschool classroom sings during circle time [Video file] Retrieved from
[Jamie S49]. (2009, Sep 28). Stacie McConnell uses scripted stories and puppets to promote preschoolers language development [Video file] Retrieved from
This assignment will give you the opportunity to create language and social development opportunities during whole group instruction. Using the Unit 5 Assignment Template, you will first collect data from a learning environment, and then you will prepare your own lesson plan for whole group instruction.
Imagine you are an early childhood professional who has one or more students with ASD included within your preschool learning environment. Since students with ASD typically have deficits in the areas of behavior and social skill development, you will adapt a circle-time lesson plan to fit the specific needs of the children with ASD based on current research.
For example, if you are going to prepare a lesson plan for circle time involving a music and movement activity, what kinds of research-based intervention strategies can you use to adapt the lesson to fit the student with ASD? Can you utilize pictures/visuals to guide the student to perform the proper movements to the song? Can you include peers to model appropriate actions for the student to follow?
Using the lesson plan template provided, you are going to prepare a lesson for whole group instruction time based on current research. Your whole group lesson (circle time) can be based on any topic, but must accommodate the needs of at least one student with ASD in the area of social and behavior skill development.
You may choose from music and movement activities, story time, finger plays, etc. Once you have chosen your activity, fill in the following information on the lesson plan template.
Please use template….
Purdue University Global The COVID 19 Pandemic Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL. NO PLAIGIARISM. USE RELIABLE RESOURCES.
This webinar from Bo Hanson and Liz Masen is focused a bit more on sports, but it is extremely applicable to the business realm. After watching this webinar, there are two key questions you need to answer (in one initial thread):
- Throughout this COVID-19 pandemic where were you on the emotion curve when it all started in March 2020? And were are you now on the emotion curve?
- Based on your DISC style and hearing what Bo had to say about certain styles missing certain things due to this COVID-19 pandemic, what have you missed the most?
- When Bo was talking about managing control and influence, where do you find yourself spending your energy and what you have control over? Especially during these unprecedented times?
EDU 354 Grand Canyon University Moral and Ethical Development Presentation Writing Assignment Help
Moral and ethical development in children affects student learning and school/classroom interactions. Teachers need to ensure moral and ethical instruction and interactions are taking place in the classroom/school.
For this assignment, you will create a 12-15 slide digital presentation on the subject of the moral and ethical development of children birth through adolescence. Kohlberg is considered the most important theorist in moral and ethical development in education; however, if your research uncovers a related theory, you can choose to create your presentation based on that theory. This presentation would be used as a professional development that could be shared with teachers, aides, and staff at your school.
Include the following in your presentation:
- A description of key terms related to moral and ethical development in toddlers to adolescence, including moral and ethical development, moral behavior, moral reasoning, prosocial behavior, and emotional attribution.
- A general overview of Kohlberg’s or your chosen theory of moral development, addressing birth through adolescence. Provide examples.
- An explanation of which of the six stages of Kohlberg’s theory most influences childhood and examples of behaviors that might occur within these stages. If another theory was selected, explain any stages that occur and discuss the influences on childhood as well as examples of behaviors.
- A summary of the implications of Kohlberg’s or your chosen theory on classroom instruction and management, including three classroom-based examples of what K-3 teachers can do to help students develop morally and ethically.
- An explanation of how to support Pre-K-3 students who are struggling with moral and ethical behaviors or choices.
- Two researched programs that address common behavioral issues (such as bullying) to support the good of the culture and society, and how they could be implemented in your school.
- Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Support your presentation with 2-4 scholarly resources.
While GCU style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Read pages 59-89 and read Chapter 13. http://gcumedia.com/digital-resources/pearson/2013/educational-psychology_developing-learners_ebook_8e.php
Read “The Basics of Prosocial Behavior,” by Cherry, located on the Verywell Mind website (2017). https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-prosocial-behavior-2795479
Read “Using Children’s Literature for Dynamic Learning Frames and Growth Mindsets,” by Enriquez, Clark, and Calce, from Reading Teacher (2017). https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ehh&AN=122848510&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Read “Fostering Goodness & Caring: Promoting Moral Development of Young Children,” by Wilson, located on the Earlychildhood News website. http://www.earlychildhoodnews.com/earlychildhood/article_view.aspx?ArticleID=565
Explore “Behavior Disorders: Definitions, Characteristics & Related Information,” located on the Council for Exceptional Children website. http://www.ccbd.net/about/ebddefintion
Read “Kohlberg’s Theory of Moral Development,” located on The Psychology Notes HQ website (2016). https://www.psychologynoteshq.com/kohlbergstheory/
Read “5 Stages of Moral Growth of Children,” located on the Ask Dr. Sears website. https://www.askdrsears.com/topics/parenting/discipline-behavior/morals-manners/5-stages-moral-growth-children
Read “Kohlberg’s Theory of Moral Development,” by Veritas, located on the American College of Pediatricians website (2017). https://www.acpeds.org/kohlbergs-theory-of-moral-development
University of Central Florida Ecosystems Description Plant and Animal Life Paper Science Assignment Help
University of Central Florida Ecosystems Description Plant and Animal Life Paper Science Assignment Help