University of Massachusetts Boston Communications Advice Essay Writing Assignment Help. University of Massachusetts Boston Communications Advice Essay Writing Assignment Help.
Inspired by the lucrative self-help industry, people have taken to the Internet to offer readers advice on how to best live their lives. Writers in online environments offer us guidelines for dealing with romantic troubles, family squabbles, and workplace disputes. But what do the authors really know about interpersonal communication? You will write a paper analyzing and critiquing the advice provided in a series of online advice articles.
Select three (3) advice articles from the list provided. For each of the three articles, complete the following steps:
Introduction. In 2-3 sentences, summarize the author’s aims and objectives in your own words. What is the author trying to help readers improve?
Author’s Recommendation #__. Identify two (2) distinct pieces of advice/recommendations provided by the author related to interpersonal communication. For each recommendation, you should:
Assess the degree to which this advice is sound. A thoughtful assessment will make reference to course material (lecture, textbook, or online reading material). One helpful way to think about this section is to remember that you are making an argument. In this section, you are convincing your reader that the author is providing appropriate or inappropriate advice to readers.
Is their advice consistent or inconsistent with a theory’s predictions? With strategies that the textbook recommends? With research findings discussed in lecture or an online reading? As you reference specific course terms and theories, briefly define these terms in your own words. If you are referring to a term you already defined in part a, you do not need to define it again. You may not use direct quotes in this section, except in reference to the article you are evaluating.
Use APA format to reference any ideas that are not your own.
Specifications: Approximately 4-6 pages, 1-inch margins, 12-point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced.
Introduction/1(x 3 = 3)
Author Recommendation Critiques/5(x 6 = 30)
Provided a convincing argument (integrated course material, provided definitions for course terms, addressed inconsistencies)
Referencing lecture material:
In text (Alexopoulos, 2019).
Alexopoulos, C. (2019). Name or title of lecture [PowerPoint slides].
Referencing the textbook:
In text (Gamble, 2019).
Gamble, T. (2019). The interpersonal communication playbook. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE.
Author’s Recommendation #1
Author’s Recommendation #2
Author’s Recommendation #1
Author’s Recommendation #2
Author’s Recommendation #1
Author’s Recommendation #2
Select three (3) of the articles below. Within each of the three articles, analyze two (2) pieces of advice/recommendations.
6 Steps to Controlling Your Emotions
Dealing with Anxious Attachment
5 Proven Ways to Grow Closer to an Avoidant Partner
6 Ways to Win Any Argument
How to Build Self-Esteem: 5 Tactics to Change How You View Yourself
How to Say No: 3 Steps for People Pleasers
How to Reject Someone Nicely
How Do I Make a Good Online Dating Profile?
How to Know When It’s Time to Let Go of Someone You Love
5 Simple Tips to Improve Family Communication
How to Change Someone Else’s Behavior
University of Massachusetts Boston Communications Advice Essay Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Purdue University Crime Rate and Justice System Research Paper Humanities Assignment Help
I’m working on a psychology report and need a sample draft to help me learn.
write minimum 2100 words
I will link this issue to the labeling theory because that theory ties in perfectly with this issue and will help us further understand deviant and criminal behavior. I will tie in the functionalist perspective with this issue because functionalists believe crime starts with society as a whole and can be beneficial for society. In my research I will include discussion on how and why crime can be beneficial for the society if it is a major social issue.
- What is the social problem that you plan to write about? Include Spector & Kitsuse’s 4-stage model. Please identify the problem. How many people does it affect (prevalence)? What are the causes–WHY does this social problem exist?
- What are its consequences to those afflicted? To society? Why is this an important social problem? Consequences both on a micro and macro scale.
- What are the “risk factors” associated with this problem (i.e. who is more likely to have this problem)? What is known about the consequences of this problem if left untreated?
- What are some possible solutions to alleviate this problem? What have other sociologists/researchers in the field proposed as a solution(s)?
- Apply sociological theories/concepts and use at least one sociological perspectives learned from the book and research to gain a better understanding of this problem.
- Paper must be at least 7-9 typewritten pages (the actual content itself), double-spaced, 12 point font Times New Roman.
- You must use at least 6 scholarly sources (scholarly journal articles). Your course textbook counts as one of your sources.
- You must cite your sources throughout your paper using APA format for in-text citation (See APA (Links to an external site.)). ALWAYS include your sources in-text citation (Remember—reading a journal article and making up your own sentence is “Paraphrasing”. You still need to give credit to the person(s) who wrote it) **Golden Rule: When in doubt, Cite!*** (paraphrasing is preferred over using actual quotes)
- You must include a work cited (reference) page using APA Guidelines. NOTE–the work cited page does not count as the 7-9 pages.
- You must accurately portray the nature of the issue.
- You must explain what makes your topic an issue of social relevance.
- You must explain the probable cause(s) of the problem (i.e. risk factors) as well as consequences on an micro and macro level
- You must make use of appropriate sociological theories that pertain to your research topic in addition to utilizing at least one theoretical perspective (functionalist, conflict, feminist, or interactionist) throughout your paper.
- You must discuss possible solutions to the social problem.
- You must use an essay format–introduction, thesis, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
- Make sure you proof read your paper for any spelling errors, grammar, sentence structure, etc.
Hello again, https://open.lib.umn.edu/socialproblems/
that is the link to the book in case you need it, but its basically a research paper on all of the instructions I provided already
Also if you can link LABELING THEORY and the FUNCTIONALIST PERSPECTIVE to the topic, that would be great:)
Western Governors University Health Information Management Memo Health Medical Assignment Help
Management of the health information management (HIM) department at Felder Hospital is requesting a report on records waiting to be dropped from the discharge not final billed (DNFB). These patient accounts cannot be coded and billed due to delinquencies like missing reports, missing signatures, or outstanding physician queries. The CFO is regularly asking the HIM director why records are outstanding on the DNFB report. HIM management needs this information to share with the CFO to show that a certain number of the records are waiting for physician documentation. The report will include patient demographics, payor types, reimbursement amount, number of days since discharge, clinical specialty, whether the patient was a readmit, and attending physician.
A HIM systems analyst 1 has pulled the relevant data into the attached “Records Waiting to be Dropped from DNFB” spreadsheet from the EHR and used this data to identify several different trends regarding payor type, hospital unit, and physician.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly.
A. Refer to the attached “Records Waiting to be Dropped from DNFB” spreadsheet and use a data sort to do the following:
1. Describe a trend related to the health information management (HIM) department.
2. Identify the two physicians with the highest pending dollar amount.
3. Explain the relationship between readmits and diagnosis codes.
4. Analyze the financial impact that the findings from parts A1, A2, and A3 have on the hospital.
B. Create a memo addressed to the CFO that summarizes your findings from parts A1, A2, and A3.
C. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
D. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
A description of a trend is not provided.
The description does not accurately identify a trend related to the HIM department. Or, the explanation does not logically support the identified trend using data from the spreadsheet.
The description accurately identifies a trend related to the HIM department and logically supports the identified trend using data from the spreadsheet.
2 physicians are not identified.
The 2 physicians identified include 1 or more physicians that do not have the highest pending dollar amount.
The 2 physicians with the highest pending dollar amount are accurately identified.
An explanation is not provided.
The explanation does not accurately identify the relationship between readmits and diagnosis codes. Or, the explanation does not logically support the identified relationship using data from the spreadsheet.
The explanation accurately identifies the relationship between readmits and diagnosis codes and logically supports the identified relationship using data from the spreadsheet.
An analysis is not provided.
The analysis does not logically discuss each of the findings from parts A1, A2, and A3. Or the analysis does not logically describe the overall financial impact each of these findings have on the hospital.
The analysis logically discusses the financial impact each of the findings from parts A1, A2, and A3 and logically describes the overall financial impact each of these findings have on the hospital.
B. MEMO SUMMARIZING FINDINGS:
A memo is not provided.
The memo does not accurately summarize each of the findings from parts A1, A2, and A3.
The memo accurately summarizes the findings from parts A1, A2, and A3.
The submission does not include in-text citations and references according to APA style for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
The submission includes in-text citations and references for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized but does not demonstrate a consistent application of APA style.
The submission includes in-text citations and references for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized and demonstrates a consistent application of APA style.
Content is unstructured, is disjointed, or contains pervasive errors in mechanics, usage, or grammar. Vocabulary or tone is unprofessional or distracts from the topic.
Content is poorly organized, is difficult to follow, or contains errors in mechanics, usage, or grammar that cause confusion. Terminology is misused or ineffective.
Content reflects attention to detail, is organized, and focuses on the main ideas as prescribed in the task or chosen by the candidate. Terminology is pertinent, is used correctly, and effectively conveys the intended meaning. Mechanics, usage, and grammar promote accurate interpretation and understanding.
FC International Relationship Mutually Assured Destruction Strategy Discussion Writing Assignment Help
Essay Final Examination Questions (Choose One):
1. What is the the purpose of the Mutually Assured Destruction strategy of the United States in its competition with the old Soviet Union and contemporary Russia? What does “first strike” capability mean when it comes to nuclear weapons and why has there been an unwritten understanding that each side must avoid developing first strike capability to maintain the peace?
2. Generally describe the three views of political economy in the world and the dominant form that exists in much of contemporary international relations.
3. It has been noted by political philosophers and others that liberal democracies do not go to war with each other even though they may substantial disputes with each other. What is it about liberal democracies that seems to make war an unacceptable option?
MGMT 340 HU The Planning of Self Directed & Excellently Performing Teams Essay Writing Assignment Help
(Great English is a must!! No grammar errors!)
(Paraphrase the paper attached)
(Nothing more needs to be done, only paraphrase the document)
(NO grammar errors or incohernt senteces)
(The document is attached,APA Format)
(The number of words should stay close to the original file)
File Name : Paraphrase FInal Task
Task: The document is fully retrieved from external sources due to that it has a high plagiarism percentage. Your purpose is to reprhase each question in order to reduce the plagiarism to under 6% ( make it passable through Turnitin).
Other information: DO NOT USE ANY PARAPHRASING SOFTWARES. I already tried them and they fail doing their job. The plagiarism still remains high and the final version is incoherent. Please focus on maintaining the coherency of the document attached. Providing a work which is not coherent will result in a refund.
- APA Format
- No plagiarism is accepted
- No Grammar errors ( refunds will be asked for incoherent/ full of grammar errors papers)
*** The work will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin by the professor. It is essential for everything to be free of plagiarism otherwise sanctions will be imposed***
Colorado Technical University Pedagogical Content Knowledge Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
- Provide the grade level and content area in which you are pursuing licensure.
- Search the web to find a site that helps you build your PCK. This can be a scholarly article or a site you would use to create research based lesson plans with suggestions for the best teaching methods and strategies for teaching your content area.
- Write a detailed reflection on how you can use the ideas from the site to improve your teaching and build your PCK.
- Provide a list of academic vocabulary for your content area from the site or a second site.
Click here for an example of a successful assignment submitted by a candidate.
Colorado Technical University Pedagogical Content Knowledge Discussion Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Clayton State University Stages of a Criminal Case Presentation Law Assignment Help
Create a PowerPoint presentation to illustrate the steps in the court process from an arrest to a plea bargain. You should consider the prompts below as you develop your presentation.
- What would a court consider as a lawful arrest?
- Include the court’s arraignment procedures.
- Discuss the rationale of a guilty plea.
You are required to use two sources for this assignment.
Your PowerPoint content should include the elements below.
- Detail the steps from an arrest to a plea bargain.
- Explain what happens in each step.
- Identify what the court would reject in each step.
- Offer your opinion about whether or not the process seems reasonable.
- Provide suggestions on how to improve the court process.
Your PowerPoint presentation must be at least 10 slides in length, not counting the title and reference slides. All sources used must be cited and referenced according to APA Style.
University of California Eroica Symphony Music History Question Humanities Assignment Help
1. Compare the role of musical expressivity in the first movement of Vivaldi’s “Spring Concerto” from The Four Seasons and the first movement of Beethoven’s Eroica Symphony (Symphony No. 3).
2. Compare the role of musical objectivity in the first movement of Haydn’s Symphony No. 88 (NOT Symphony 100) and Reich’s Piano Phase. Since these works are not expressive in nature, what are the most important characteristics of the music? (What was the composer interested in achieving in each piece?)
3. Drawing on assigned readings/videos, discuss factors that have shaped the career and legacies of THREE of the following composers: Barbara Strozzi, Johann Sebastian Bach, Joseph Boulogne and Julius Eastman. Consider how well known each composer was during their lifetime and how their music was celebrated, or forgotten and rediscovered, after their death. Consider the role of notation and publishing, as well as the context in which they worked (for a church, for a court, as a freelancer etc.), and socioeconomic, gender and racial biases of the time.
4. Discuss the ways in which 1) the development of the printing press and 2) the Industrial Revolution influenced the creation, performance, distribution and funding of music. Cite examples of composers and pieces that we have discussed in class in your response.
5. In his article “East and West, Old and New” (http://chouwenchung.org/writing (Links to an external site.)/excerpts-from-east-and-west-old-and-new) (Links to an external site.) Chou Wen-Chung warns that “the purely materialistic adoption of Eastern practices [in music] will only bring forth more ‘Turkish marches,’ twentieth-century style.” What does he mean by this? How does Chou’s incorporation of elements of Chinese culture in his music compare to the way in which Mozart referenced Janissary music in the “Turkish March” of the second movement of his Piano Sonata No. 11?
CUNYJJCCJ AFN Studies Policing & Broken Windows Poverty & Crime Nexus Discussion Law Assignment Help
I’m working on a social justice report and need support to help me understand better.
The subject of the report is Over policing and Broken Windows
Part A – Issue Report
To recap, the issue report is compiled to examine the pertinent issues surrounding an area of social justice concern. Your issue reports should be aimed towards providing any reader a sound understanding of the problem at hand, what the role of government has been in resolving or worsening the problem and what policies the government need to implement or modify to improve the problem. Make sure your issue report incorporates the following considerations:
- Does the report have a topic heading which appropriately describes the focus of the report and page numbered?
- Can the reader understand what the issue report is about and which geographical area it is focusing on within the first ten lines of your introduction?
- If you have a cover page, please do not state the professors name. We have spent weeks working on this project so that you could have a significant writing sample you could use professionally. So leave the professor’s name out of this.
- The body of your report is another important area. The reader needs to gain a good understanding of the problem you are writing about. Reader also needs to be able to understand what community advocates who are working on the issue are saying about what needs to be done. You will also need to provide the reader with adequate understanding of the role of government in addressing the problem, or worsening it. The body of the report must also provide the reader with possible policy prescriptions or modifications that can help address the problem. All of the content in the body must be organized in a way that will allow the reader to understand the issues. So read and re-read your paper and try to see to it that anybody can understand with ease.
- The conclusion is also very important. You can have two paragraphs or one well-developed paragraph as conclusion. The conclusion should summarize the possible policy prescriptions you have previously explained in the body of the report. Your conclusion is also an area where you can share your own thoughts about whether you are hopeful that government can address the problem you are examining.
- Please note that citing of sources/references in your report is very important and one of the ways you could easily lose points, if not careful. You should read your paper carefully as if you were a reader who has no prior knowledge on the problems you are discussing. If an uninformed reader may have a question on any statement or may not believe it, you need to cite a source or remove that statement. Leaving statements and assertions which are not cited within the report will cause you to lose points.
- Describe the issue to be addressed with local New York government’s (City or State) intervention or a government program that can be improved to better serve the target population. An example [Pres. Trump’s decision to rescind DACA placed the lives of 800,000 DACA-holders in limbo. Congressional members must pass comprehensive immigration reform to finally resolve the situations being faced by DACA-holders.
Discuss the issues and the statistics to explain the extent of the problem – problem definition should be in the introduction of your paper.
Early on into the body of report, you should be discussing the list of interventions/initiatives that the local government has specifically taken to address the problem you have discussed.
What has the local government done to address or even acknowledge the problem? Are there municipal reports you can cite on some aspect of the problem? [To be discussed in early sections of the body of report]
Remember that, as a concerned activist, you are going to be sending position letter after your report to recommend policy development or policy modifications
All of the above considerations should be logically sequenced and organized in the body so that the reader can understand the information presented with ease.
Concluding paragraph or two should restate the policy prescriptions/modifications or course of action you will want the relevant legislator to address in your position letter.
List of references according to MLA style. No footnotes to be used in the issue report.
This is very important to internalize for this class and for the rest of your academic careers. Finally, your report should have a list of references used on the last page of your report in MLA or APA format. I’m giving you the choice since two of you have used APA instead of MLA. I’m more concerned that you justify the sources you use, so just make sure you cite with one of these styles.
Part B – Position Letter
To recap, your position letter is an actionable tool any activist or community organizer can use to communicate policy prescriptions to an elected official who can do something about the problem. The position letter should be worded in a manner that is designed to persuade the elected official to act. The language contained within must be respectful, but direct (no flossing or being indirect with your recommendations). Make sure to incorporate the following:
- Make sure to include the elected official’s address and date in the top left corner as most of you have done. PLEASE be sure to pick an elected official who is most suited or able to do something about the problem. You are permitted to include more than one elected official by carbon copying (cc’ed).
- Within the first paragraph of your position letter, you must be direct and tell the official why you are writing and what your position/recommendation is. Example – “I am writing you this letter to request that you vote against the upcoming City Council vote on closing Rikers. I have closely followed this issue over the last couple of weeks….”
- You should organize the body of the letter such that you have 2 or 3 main paragraphs to make a convincing case. Each paragraph should restate the issue and any statistics that can explain it. Then, in the same paragraph, you should indicate a policy recommendation/modification that can fix the problem. Make sure to cite, cite, cite. The policy prescription is one area you may not need to cite if its your idea. However, if the policy prescription can be found in one of the sources, then you must cite it. It only makes your case stronger!
- The final paragraph in your position letter is the conclusion. Please don’t do a good job of developing your entire letter only to have a weak ending paragraph! The concluding paragraph is a very important one where you basically re-list your policy prescriptions you have identified in the body of the letter. You can choose to be generous and end it with a statement that encourages the elected official to adopt your policy prescriptions. You could also invite the elected official to reach you for a meeting to further discuss the problems (this will also be significant progress for your issue as an advocate!).
- Sign off as you will any letter with ‘Yours Sincerely’ and your name underneath.
- I have given you the option of using Microsoft’s ‘footnote’ function to make in text citations. If you do that you won’t need a final list of references as the last page of your position letter. It may be easiest for most of you to use the same in-text citation scheme you used for your report (Part A). If you use regular MLA or APA in-text citation to document your sources, then you must have a final list of references used as a last page, or you will lose easy points.
***The issue report should show the nexus between poverty and crime and/or how that manifests to make certain communities more vulnerable to overpricing and Broken Windows.***The issue report needs to explain why broken windows is not effective, some community organizations views and what they are doing about it. such as Communities United for Police Reform or Grassroots. what are they saying needs to be done about the broken windows issue.
The report also needs to be your own critical thinking not just cited from sources. Also all sources need to be cited.
HUM 101 Colorado State University Global Scientific Methodology Essay Humanities Assignment Help
Option #1: Using the Scientific Method to Challenge Our Thinking
Using the concepts and ideas learned in Tutorials 1-9 in Lau and Chan (2017), write an essay in response to the following prompts.
- Briefly define the Scientific Method using the Lau and Chan text (Links to an external site.).
- Where have you made assumptions or drawn inferences on an important issue regardless of data or evidence to the contrary?
- Analyze how you could improve your critical reasoning on this issue by using tools from the scientific method or statistical reasoning.
- Provide a peer-reviewed example to add further support to the reasoning on your issue.
- Cite all claims and ideas using scholarly sources.
- Include at least one scholarly source that is not part of the required or recommended reading for this course. The CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these scholarly sources.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length (not including the title page and reference page). Format your paper according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
You may wish to review the APA Template Paper (Links to an external site.) for help formatting your essay according to the requirements. If you need assistance with your writing style or you need writing tips or tutorials, visit the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.). Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
https://anyessayhelp.com/. Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.