Use Reflective listening, Substance Abuse and Depression Intervention Video Humanities Assignment Help. Use Reflective listening, Substance Abuse and Depression Intervention Video Humanities Assignment Help.
Events and/or experiences in life can bump us off our normal human developmental trajectory. As a human service provider, you may have the opportunity to use a variety of interventions. An intervention is something you do with a client that helps them get “back on track.”
For example: This assignment will give you an opportunity to practice an intervention skill. You are asked to do the following:
- Ask someone you know to act as your client in this learning process. Your volunteer must be willing to play the part of a client with an issue that will be presented in the intervention session.
- The session should last approximately 30 minutes. (± 5 min)
- During the session, you need to demonstrate the following skill:
- Statement of encouragement to identify one or more client strengths
- Use Reflective listening
- Use of open questions
- Use an intervention with the client
- Video record your counseling intervention with your client
- When setting up the video recorder, please position the camera so that both you and your “client’s/friend’s” faces are visible.
Along with copy of the file, please submit a written overview using the following format:
- Indicate the name of your client (alias name only)
- Describe the client profile (e.g., age, race, appearance during session, other relevant contextual information)
- Identify the client’s goal(s) for the session
- Any other relevant information about the client
- Describe the physical surroundings of where the session is held
- Indicate the general mood of your client before, during, and following the session
- What visible clues reaffirm or concern you as you have counseled the client
- Describe the content of the session (e.g., topics discussed)
- Describe the client’s hopes/fears
- Describe the client’s response to the information discussed
- Describe your own thoughts and feelings during this experience
There is no need for HD quality video. Please save your video as a medium quality file (such as you would do for a YouTube upload). Use one of the standard formats such as .wmv, .avi, .mp4, and .mov.
Use Reflective listening, Substance Abuse and Depression Intervention Video Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Environmental Scanning, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Environmental Scanning 1. (a) Select an industry with which you are somewhat familiar [e.g., kitchen appliance manufacturing, personal care products, or after-market automobile parts].
(b) Identify three countries with which companies in your nation might establish a partnership or subsidiary.
(c) Assume your locally-based corporation has entered into joint ventures [shared equity and management partnership] in two of those countries, and has a wholly-owned subsidiary [i.e., no partner] operating in the third [your choice].
In both types of business relationships your company has employed a combination ofexpatriate [i.e., parent-country employees who have been employed in your local operations] as well as host country nationals [HCNs], and employees from at least one other third country [TCNs].
2. Identify basic trends in the following aspects of the business environment which might affect your business over the next two or three years while engaged in a partnership [international joint venture] or with a wholly-owned subsidiary doing business in the group of countries you are assigned. Cite your sources.
3. From your analysis, determine potential implications for HRM policies and practices.
4. Using the outline below, prepare a 5-10 minute overview of your findings.
5. Conclude by telling what additional information you would seek and what sources you might use.
Describe two ways in which cultural differences can lead to different interpretations of the same media message, essay help Business Finance Assignment Help
Each essay should be 1/2 – 2 pages long in 12-point Times New Roman, with 1” margins. Succinct writers may be able to fully explore the topic and provide sufficient evidence in 1 page, most writers will need closer to two pages to do so.
I Will supply the questions, they are based on world culture.And MUST be well written and well thought out answers, not generic answers.
Essay 1 out of 100 points)*0.10= E1
Essay 2 out of 100 points)*0.10= E2
Sum of E1-E6 out of 100 points
Accurately applies and illustrates course concepts utilizing appropriate and detailed examples
Organization is sound and ideas flow logically
No errors related to citation (APA), grammar, and style
Middleville Regional Healthcare, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Middleville Regional Healthcare
Due Week 9 and worth 160 points
Middleville Regional Health Care is one (1) of three (3) hospitals serving a community of 350,000 people. Summary statistics on Middleville and its competitors, from the AHA Guide, are shown below in Table 1. All three organizations are not-for-profit.
Table 1: Middleville, Brierfield, and Greystone Health Care Systems
The governing board of Middleville hired a consulting company to evaluate its strategic performance, specifically in the areas of Human Resources, Information Technology, Financing, and Marketing. As part of the consultant’s evaluation, several leaders of Middleville’s units were asked their perspective of the organization’s performance.
You are working for the consultant. Your job is to identify the issues from the response that should be considered further by the consultant team and possibly discussed with the governing board and the CEO. The firm has a rule, “Never offer a criticism or negative finding without suggesting how the client organization can correct it,” so you must indicate what sort of correction you would recommend as part of your list. Because you know there were about two (2) dozen other interviews, you decide you should rank your issues in importance, to make sure the most critical are discussed.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Explain the governing board’s role in these strategic initiatives, determining its responsibility and involvement.
- Evidence-based management means that operational and strategic decisions are made based upon the evidence that goals and objectives are actually being met. Quantitative measurements must be identified and measured. This data is then used to evaluate the HCO’s performance. Name three (3) performances Middleville can use to measure its success in providing quality healthcare to the community, and identify quantifiable, measureable indicators that can be used to do so. Explain the importance of each performance measurement.
- Given the statistics of Middleville and its two (2) competitors provided in Table 1, recommend to the HCO what areas it should focus on to maintain its competitive market share as well as continue to provide healthcare to the community in the 21st century.
- Some of Middleville’s Board members are very interested in pursuing advanced technology systems over the next five (5) years, while others are concerned about the enormous expense and need assurance that the investment in technology will be worthwhile. In both monetary and process terms, describe the costs and benefits associated with implementing EMR and associated health data systems. Lay out a plan for how various systems can be implemented.
- Middleville has faced many challenges in recruiting and retaining nurses and other clinical employees. The economy has hit the area very hard and budgetary limitations have reduced the amount of money available for salary increases. The Board knows it needs to provide other benefits to their valued employees. Provide at least two (2) suggestions to Human Resources to promote employee satisfaction and, therefore, retain experienced personnel.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine how healthcare management concepts and theories are applied to critical issues in healthcare organizations.
- Analyze the critical management issues, purpose, functions, and performance measures of different departments within healthcare organizations.
- Explain how public policy has shaped the development of the U.S. healthcare system.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services organization management.
- Write clearly and concisely about health services organization management using proper writing mechanics.
average age of all patients admitted to the hospital with infectious diseases is less than 65 years of age, statistics homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
- Original Claim: The average age of all patients admitted to the hospital with infectious diseases is less than 65 years of age.
- Test the claim using α = 0.05 and assume your data is normally distributed and σ is unknown.
- Based on your selected topic, answer the following:
- Write the null and alternative hypothesis symbolically and identify which hypothesis is the claim.
- Is the test two-tailed, left-tailed, or right-tailed? Explain.
- Which test statistic will you use for your hypothesis test; z-test or t-test? Explain.
- What is the value of the test-statistic? What is the P-value?
- What is the critical value?
- What is your decision; reject the null or do not reject the null?
- Explain why you made your decision including the results for your p-value and the critical value.
- State the final conclusion in non-technical terms.
Supreme Court nominee’s political views, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Answer to the paragraph on why you agree in detailed with 200 words or more.
Do you believe a Supreme Court nominee’s political views should play a role in his/her approval by the Senate? One of the biggest questions that have been disturbing people is whether the political views of a judicial court nominee affect their senate’s opinion during their nomination. While others think the political views of the judicial nominee affect the senate’s decision, others do not feel the same. Nonetheless, from history, it has been proved that the president’s party controls the Senate. Therefore, the president’s nominee has always been nominated into the judiciary.
According to a post by Bomboy (2014) in his blog, president Obama told his supporters that there was the need to have more democrats in the senate so that their approval of his Supreme Court nominee is effective. This was oblivious of the fact that Justices Stephen Breyer and Bader Ginsburg were not even close to retiring. In turn, the statement drew a lot of attention to the white house, as well as tons of clarifications.
According to the constitution, the president is allowed to make a nomination of a Supreme Court justice, but it is the duty of the Senate to approve the nominees through a majority vote. However, it becomes complicated for the president’s nominee to get through when the Senate is controlled by a different political party from the president’s. If the vice versa is true, the president’s nominee has a big chance (“How Judges and Justices Are Chosen [ushistory.org]”, 2016).
There is only one time in 1991 when a president’s nominee, Clarence Thomas managed to be chosen even though George Bush’s political party did not rule the senate. During that year, while the Republicans had 45 seats, the democrats had 55. Thomas’ nomination went through with democrats’ eleven swinging votes. Still, even though the nomination of Thomas was politically influenced, the nominee of George Bush in 1990 received 90 votes from the senate that was controlled by Democrats (Bomboy, 2014).
Similarly, doing the final years of the administration of Reagan, while a democrat’s senate nominated Anthony Kennedy and Robert Borke failed. Looking back from the Second World War, the official Supreme Court nominees have been 38. Out of those, eight of them faced withdrawals. Out of the remaining successful 30 nominees from 1945, 45% (13) of them succeeded even when the president’s political parties did not control the senate. From the above analysis, one issue is apparent. Thus, the nominee of a president has higher chances of success when the president’s political party ruled the senate (Bomboy, 2014).
Supreme Court nominee’s political views, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
When faced with a problem, what do you do to solve it?, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
When faced with a problem, what do you do to solve it? This
assignment asks you to apply a six-step to problem solving process to a
specific problem scenario. You will write a paper that presents a synthesis of
your ideas about solving the problem using this systematic approach. As
Voltaire said, “No problem can withstand the assault of sustained
The problem scenario for the topic:
You have worked at your company for eleven (11) years. You have
returned to college to earn a Bachelor’s degree in order to increase your
chances for a promotion. You are nearly finished with your degree, when a
supervisor’s position in a competing company becomes available in another
state. The start date is in two (2) weeks, during your final exam period for
your courses. The position offers a $15,000 per year salary increase, a car
allowance, and relocation expenses. Your former supervisor works for the
company and is recommending you for the position based on your outstanding job
performance; if you want the job, it’s yours. All of the other supervisors at
this level in the company have Master’s degrees, so you know that you would be
expected to earn your Bachelor’s degree and continue on to a Master’s degree.
Your present company offers tuition reimbursement, but the new company does
Review the six-step problem solving process outlined in the
webtext, based on the article “The Problem Solving Process” located at http://www.gdrc.org/decision/problem-solve.html:
Step One: Define the
Step Two: Analyze the
Step Three: Generate
Step Four: Evaluate
Step Five: Make your
Step Six: Implement
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you
1. Define the problem in the scenario that you have chosen.
2. Analyze the problem in the scenario.
3. Generate options for solving the problem in the scenario.
4. Evaluate the options for solving the problem.
5. Decide on the best option for solving the problem.
6. Explain how you will implement the decision made and reflect on whether this
option was the most effective.
The paper should follow guidelines for clear and organized
introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
Address main ideas in
body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
Adhere to standard
rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double
spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA Style format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page
containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are
not included in the required assignment page length.
You should follow these submission guidelines:
Submit the paper draft
to Turnitin.com and then submit the originality report with the draft to
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this
hindrances to the decision-making process in order to apply problem-solving
skills to a variety of situations.
Create written work
utilizing the concepts of critical thinking.
Use technology and
information resources to research issues in critical thinking skills and
Note: 3 examples have been uploaded for formatting guidance !
CUSTOMER-PRODUCT PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
task is to apply 4 of the 5 marketing concepts to the information in
the case – information that you will use to make your strategic
Evidence showing your
understanding of the marketing concept and your ability to accurately
apply it should be provided in your posting in the manner outlined
below. For each of the 4 marketing concepts (i.e., figures) you chose,
you will submit one entry. That entry should include the info outlined
like the example. Fully provide the appropriate information using the
headings given. Content is more important than volume so more
information is not necessarily better or rewarded more.
CUSTOMER-PRODUCT PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS
DETERMINANTS OF CUSTOMER-PERCEIVED VALUE
THE MARKETING RESEARCH PROCESS
FIVE TYPES OF ATTACK STRATEGIES
SIX TYPES OF DEFENSE STRATEGIES
choose 4 of these 5 strategies- apply to the case and explain how each one works
Kindly look at the attachments for this is my final chance
FIN100 Compare the results of the three methods by quality of information for decision making Business Finance Assignment Help
Complete the following homework scenario:
Compare the results of the three (3) methods by quality of information for decision making. Using what you have learned about the three (3) methods, identify the best project by the criteria of long term increase in value. (You do not need to do further research.) Convey your understanding of the Time Value of Money principles used or not used in the three (3) methods. Review the video titled “NPV, IRR, MIRR for Mac and PC Excel” (located at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7CryVgFbBc and previously listed in Week 4) to help you understand the foundational concepts:
Assume that two gas stations are for sale with the following cash flows; CF1 is the Cash Flow in the first year, and CF2 is the Cash Flow in the second year. This is the time line and data used in calculating the Payback Period, Net Present Value, and Internal Rate of Return. The calculations are done for you. Your task is to select the best project and explain your decision. The methods are presented and the decision each indicates is given below.
Investment Sales Price CF1 CF2 Gas Station A $50,000 $0 $100,000 Gas Station B $50,000 $50,000 $25,000
Three (3) Capital Budgeting Methods are presented:
- Payback Period: Gas Station A is paid back in 2 years; CF1 in year 1, and CF2 in year 2. Gas Station B is paid back in one (1) year. According to the payback period, when given the choice between two mutually exclusive projects, the investment paid back in the shortest time is selected.
- Net Present Value: Consider the gas station example above under the NPV method, and a discount rate of 10%:
NPVgas station A = $100,000/(1+.10)2 – $50,000 = $32,644
NPVgas station B = $50,000/(1+.10) + $25,000/(1+.10)2 – $50,000 = $16,115
- Internal Rate of Return: Assuming 10% is the cost of funds; the IRR for Station A is 41.421%.; for Station B, 36.602.
Summary of the Three (3) Methods:
- Gas Station B should be selected, as the investment is returned in 1 period rather than 2 periods required for Gas Station A.
- Under the NPV criteria, however, the decision favors gas station A, as it has the higher net present value. NPV is a measure of the value of the investment.
- The IRR method favors Gas Station A. as it has a higher return, exceeding the cost of funds (10%) by the highest return.
Create a multilevel work breakdown structure (WBS) and detailed project schedule, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
This assignment consists of two (2) parts: a project schedule, and a written response. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the part of the assignment it is written for.
Part A: Project Schedule
- Create a multilevel work breakdown structure (WBS) and detailed project schedule based upon the information using Microsoft Project file
Part B: Written Response
(Submit as a Microsoft Word file)
Write a one to two 1 page response in which you:
- Summarize the project’s performance in terms of schedule and costs.
- Recommend corrective actions (at least two  total) to improve the project’s performance.
- Give your opinion on what you foresee as the greatest risk to the project.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.