Topic 4: Checklist
Developing an Evaluation Plan and Disseminating Evidence
This checklist is designed to help students organize the weekly exercises/assignments to be completed as preparation for the final, capstone project proposal.
Developing an Evaluation Plan Assignment Details
Using 800-1,000 words, discuss methods to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution and variables to be assessed when evaluating project outcomes.
Example: If you are proposing a new staffing matrix that is intended to reduce nurse turnover, improve nursing staff satisfaction, and positively impact overall delivery of care, you may decide the following methods and variables are necessary to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution:
1. Survey of staff attitudes and contributors to job satisfaction and dissatisfaction before and after initiating change.
2. Obtain turnover rates before and after initiating change.
3. Compare patient discharge surveys before change and after initiation of change.
1. Staff attitudes and perceptions.
2. Patient attitudes and perceptions.
3. Rate of nursing staff turnover.
Develop the tools necessary to educate project participants and to evaluate project outcomes (surveys, questionnaires, teaching materials, PowerPoint slides, etc.).
Refer to the “Topic 4: Checklist.” (Below)
Prepare this assignment according to APA guidelines and formatting including proper APA intext citations and a reference page.
An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. So it must be plagiarism free and 100% unique.
Developing an Evaluation Plan
• Described methods used to evaluate effectiveness of proposed solution. ____/ 4
• Described variables to be assessed when evaluating project outcomes.
• Developed tools necessary to educate project participants. _____ / 14
• Developed assessment tool(s) necessary to evaluate project outcomes. _____ /14
Written Format & Length Requirements for Developing an Evaluation Plan • Assignment formatted according to APA.
• Word Count: 800-1,000 _____/ 2
Disseminating Evidence • Discussed strategy for disseminating results of project to key stakeholders. _____ / 18
• Discussed strategy for disseminating significance of project outcomes to greater nursing community. _____ / 18
Written Format & Length Requirements for Disseminating Evidence • Assignment formatted according to APA.
• Word Count: Evidence
250-500 _____/ 2
_____ / 80
Disseminating Evidence Assignment Details
Using 250-500 words, summarize your strategy for disseminating the results of the project to key stakeholders and to the greater nursing community.
Refer to the “Topic 4: Checklist.” (Above)
Prepare this assignment according to APA guidelines and formatting, including proper APA format of intext citations as well as a reference page
An abstract is not required.
Must be unique and free of plagiarism