vision as a social worker, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help. vision as a social worker, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help.
My Vision for Social Work Assignment
This assignment is designed to help you think about how you envision the role of social work in society. Read this statement from the National Association of Social Workers: https://www.socialworkers.org/nasw/VisionSpeech080… and write your own vision statement (about 2 pages) for social work. Vision statements typically project 5-10 years in the future. Although vision statements are typically about your personal dreams, for this assignment you will use your personal beliefs to identify your passion, but also think critically about which aspects of your beliefs are in line with social work values and ethics. If you are a social work major or thinking about social work as your major, be sure to include how your personal beliefs fit into your vision of social work. This statement should be grounded in social work ethics and values, so be sure to review the Code of Ethics: http://www.socialworkers.org/pubs/code/default.asp
vision as a social worker, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Functionalism, philosophy assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Terms/Concepts/Theories/Arguments You Should Know:
- Multiple Realizability
- Mind and Computer analogy
- Turing’s Imitation Game
- Arguments for the possibility of Artificial Intelligence
- Objections to Turing’s Argument
- The Chinese Room
- Weak Artificial Intelligence vs. Strong Artificial Intelligence
- Objections to the Chinese Room
- Non-Human Animal Minds, arguments for the existence of cognition in other species
- Anthropomorphism, Anthropocentrism
- Problems with studying animal minds, skepticism about cognition in other species
- a priori vs. a posteriori knowledge
- inductive vs. deductive reasoning
- Molyneux’s Problem
- Descartes’ Foundationalism and Rationalism
- Locke’s Tabula Rasa, arguments against innate knowledge
- Berkeley’s Subjective Idealism
- Hume’s Empiricism
- Hume’s Missing Shade of Blue
- Hume’s Fork
- Kant’s Transcendental Idealism
- Synthetic a priori judgments
- Ethics, Morality
- Relativism and Absolutism
- Egoism vs. Altruism
- Ring of Gyges
- Aristotle’s Virtue Ethics, the Virtues, Eudaimonia, Continence/Incontinence/Temperance
- The Golden Mean
- Divine Command Theory, problems with it, Euthyphro’s Dilemma
- Natural Law Theory, Aquinas, etc.
- Corvino’s attack on Natural Law Theory, why homosexuality is impossible to define as unnatural (5 different ways to define unnatural, why each fails)
- Kant’s Deontology, Categorical Imperative, different versions of it
- Objections to Kant’s Ethics, Conflicting Duties, Unsolvable Dilemmas
- Bentham’s Hedonistic Calculus vs. Mill’s Utilitarianism
- Objections to Utilitarianism
- Ethics based on care, feminism
Preventing and treating CAUTI’s, health and medical assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help
NSG 6101 – Nursing Research Methods
Assignment 2: Research Proposal Draft – Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infections
By Monday, December 5, 2016, write a 3–4-page paper addressing the sections below of the research proposal.
- Background and Significance of the Problem
- Statement of the Problem and Purpose of the Study
- Research Question
- Hypothesis: Research and Null
- Identifying and Defining Study Variables
- Operationalize Variables
Research Questions, Hypothesis, and Variables with Operational Definitions
Post your assignment to the W3 Assignment 2 Dropbox. You will find the assigned text helpful in identifying the salient points to cover.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Background and Significance Section articulates the problem and need for the proposed innovation.||
|Statement of the Problem and Purpose of the Study is appropriate and supported with evidence.||
|Research Question is appropriate and meets all criteria.||
|Research Hypothesis and Null Hypothesis are appropriate for research question.||
|Variables are Operationally Defined.||
|Followed APA guidelines for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources.||
Ten Principles of Economics and the Data of Macroeconomics, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Your organization’s CEO is concerned that members of the strategic planning committee are not familiar with current economic thought and principles. The CEO has assigned you the task of developing an 875-word report to introduce some of these thoughts and principles. Use Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 in Principles of Macroeconomics as your only source.
Explain the following information in your report to members of the strategic planning committee:
- How economists are both scientists and policymakers and what principles society uses to allocate its scarce resources
- Using the circular flow model, explain the flow of money and goods in an economy.
- How the economy coordinates society’s independent economic actors
- A country’s gross domestic product (GDP) and how it is defined and calculated
- How the consumer price index (CPI) is constructed and why it is an imperfect measurement of the cost of living
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
review of my friend’s paper, assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
i need to write a revie paper for my friend and that is what the professor said to me
, I would like you to write a review of Nick’s paper. When it is done, please email your review back to me and to Nick (cc’ed in this email). There is no specific word count, but I expect that your review will be comprehensive; in the past, good reviews have run about 2-5 pages long.
This review is worth up to 5 points.
This assignment is due no later than Friday, December 7.
Please understand that this is a rough draft. In your review, focus on arguments and large organizational issues. Please do not devote much space in your review to particular grammatical or spelling mistakes, or writing style, or explaining that Nick does not have properly formatted citations (I’ll let him know).
Instead, in your review of this paper, please provide concrete suggestions for how the argument of the paper can be improved, thinking about logic and evidence. Begin by explaining, in your own words, what Nick’s hypothesis is and what his independent and dependent variables are. Explain why Nick chose the cases he did. Next, please make some suggestions about how Nick measures his variables. How does he know that some countries have more gender equity than others? Are these good measures? Can you think of better ones? Please be creative in thinking through some concrete suggestions here. Please also note any other suggestions you can think of for how to improve the paper.
Creating a discharge summary, psychology assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
This week, you will develop a Discharge Summary Plan with Bo. Review all of the work that you have completed with Bo throughout this course (the Ecological Assessment in Unit 2, the Assessment in Unit 6 and the Individualized Service Plan in Unit 7).
Complete the Discharge Summary Template Form based on all of your work with Bo and all that you have learned throughout this course.
Review the completed Discharge Summary Form Sample before you begin your Assignment. The completed form is not based on Bo’s story. It was created to show you what a completed form should look like, using a different client.
Complete each section thoroughly using information from both the Unit 6 Assessment and the Unit 7 Individual Service Plan Assignment, as well as all other relevant information that you have about Bo.
Be sure to use a strengths-based perspective and Bo’s own words where appropriate.
Presenting situation at admission should match information entered on Unit 6 Assessment form.
Select your reason for ethically terminating services with Bo. Possible reasons for discharge can be found starting on page 439 of your text.
List five of the goals that you created with Bo in Unit 7.
Discuss Bo’s progress towards his goals. For each goal listed, state whether the goal was achieved, or if the goal was not achieved, state the plan for discharge.
Summary and recommendation should be supportive, ethical, culturally sensitive, and reflect an ecological framework. Client should be made to feel reassured and supported during termination.
Sign and date the form appropriately by typing your name, Bo’s name and Tammy’s name, since Bo is a minor and the date completed at the end of the Discharge Summary. If this were a real Discharge Summary with a real client, you would provide them with their own copy and update their electronic medical record. Instead, you will submit your completed plan to the Unit 9 Assignment Dropbox.
In addition to the Discharge Summary, answer the following questions in a 1-page reflection paper.
Think back to where you were before starting this class. What did you know about case management or maybe what did you not know about it? Reflect back over the past nine weeks and everything you have experienced in this class: the Reading, the Learning Activities, the Discussions with classmates, the Seminars, the videos, and the Assignments. Has this experience expanded or changed your view of working with clients? Do you know things today that you did not know 9 weeks ago?
Write a brief closing reflection on how this class experience has influenced you as a human service professional. If, for some reason, you do not feel you have been affected in any way by this experience, use this final area of your paper to discuss why you feel this to be the case.
Creating a discharge summary, psychology assignment help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
define the ethical concerns in detail, writing assignment help Writing Assignment Help
1 1/2 pages
Final Project: (35%)
In this two-phased final assignment, students will select a topic from the Unique Ethical Issues from weeks 3, 5, and 7, research the topic and discuss the ethical dilemma in detail.
Phase 2: (30%)
Required Elements of Final Project:
Using the information from Phase 1, students will thoroughly research the topic and define the ethical concerns in detail.
Using two of the traditional theories from week 2, suggest potential resolutions to the dilemma(s)
In the discussion of the resolution, include the impact that ethical relativism and globalization may have upon the suggested dilemma resolution.
Select the best resolution and explain in detail why.
Required Formatting of Final Project:
- This paper should be double-spaced, 12-point font, and six to eight pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Title page;
- Introductory paragraph and a summary paragraph;
- Use headings to demarcate your discussion;
- Write in the third person;
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and a reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
- Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder
Week 2 References for Assignment:
Religion And Culture In Business Globalization, writing assignment help Writing Assignment Help
Write a 10-page brief on the interplay of business, religion, Indian culture, and globalism, using a provided scenario.By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:SHOW LESS
- Competency 1: Describe essential features of world religions.
- Discuss elements of a religion and a culture that promote a basic understanding of each.
- Competency 2 : Compare and contrast religious traditions.
- Describe instances of tension and harmony between a culture and its religion.
- Competency 3: Analyze the relationship between culture and religion.
- Discuss religious and cultural reactions to the forces of globalism.
- Competency 4: Apply objective methodologies to the study of world religions.
- Describe personal concerns related to emigration to another country.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively.
- Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- Competency 1: Describe essential features of world religions.
the government and the economy, essay help Writing Assignment Help
Complete a research essay on the government and the economy. Remember this is being written for the president to read.
The U.S. economy is always and issue, even when it’s doing well. Here are the aspects and questions to address for this essay:
- Identify a current issue being debated about the American economy.
- Explain two competing solutions to this problem.
- Evaluate which one is preferable.
- Address the responsibilities of each level of government, which are federal, state, and local. (Most of the essay will be about the federal government).
- 300 word minimum length, not including references listed at the end or footnotes if used.
- Incorporation of concepts and terms from the required readings.
- Inclusion of facts from a recent news article about the topic/solution.
- Correct spelling, grammar, and formatting, whether it’s APA, MLA, or Chicago/Turabian.
- See the essay rubric for further details on grading.
Writing tip – Essays should be written in the third person perspective. (Avoid using “I, me, my, mine, we, us, our, you, your”).
Peer Review, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
The assignment is basically providing feedback to 2 articles, by answering 4 parts, a complete and satisfying answer.
Find in the attachment 2 files that needs to be revise, and when revising keep in mind:
1. Task Details:
Your role as an editor is a critical one, as you will help determine which arguments are deserving of being read by thousands students.
In your role as editor, you’re asked to choose among three possible recommendations for the submission:
Accept with Revisions
Revise and Resubmit
In reviewing the manuscript with these recommendations in mind, you’re asked to answer some questions that are designed to help you analyze the piece and organize your thoughts.
Your responsibility here is to provide evidence-based feedback to the author that explains and justifies your decision. You will be awarded points to the degree to which you engage with the editorial process, the quality of your remarks, and the relative amount of feedback.
2. To Provide Quality Feedback:
» Focus on explaining your experience as a reader
» Empathize with other readers and consider how they might experience the piece
» Support all your observations and suggestions with lots (and lots) of evidence
» Be detailed, thoughtful, and thorough in your comments
You are asked to provide feedback on submissions that are designed to be:
» Relevant and compelling to the audiences of OSU;
» Rhetorically savvy in their use of language, tone, and style in alignment with their target audiences;
» Focused in scope and size, typically ranging between 300 and 600 words.
*Your review will be guided by a series of questions; please read the following questions, and answer it in a separate word file for each one:
Q1. Trait Identification: Choose
Please return to this question AFTER you have responded to the other prompts. Once you have given thorough and careful consideration to the manuscript, please indicate here your final editorial recommendation.
Q2. Scaled Responses: Rate it from 0 to 10, and explain the rating ‘”use evidences”:
1. How compelling do you consider this piece of writing to be for the audiences of OSU and readers of The Exchange? Specifically, why so?
2. How rhetorically aware do you find this piece of writing to be—with its use of language, tone, and style, for example—in attempting to connect with the target audiences of The Exchange? Specifically, why so?
Q3. Contextual Comments:
Determine the weaknesses in the text and help to fix it. Need to use quotes for each one.
Q4. *****Final Letter*****:
In this space, please compose your formal Editor’s Letter to the author. We encourage you to begin by articulating the author’s argument as you see it; this way you build credibility as a reviewer by showing that you understand what they’re trying to accomplish and how they’re going about it.
Your letter might then elaborate on your experience as a reader. How do you respond to the rhetorical approach the writer has chosen? How might others respond? What is working particularly well and why do you think so? How do you consider the writer’s use of support for their claims? How are you engaging with the ideas of the piece, the language and tone used to convey them, and their specific arrangement?
Then, provide evidence-based feedback to the author that explains and supports your editorial decision of (Accept with Revisions, Revise and Resubmit, or Decline Submission). Your credibility as an editor and your overall decision will depend upon how well you articulate why you are making such a recommendation.
In all cases, authors have the opportunity to revisit their piece before moving forward in the publication process. Therefore, you’re strongly encouraged as an editor to provide feedback with specific suggestions for how the author might further develop the submission to be even more compelling.
Please keep in mind that your editorial decision will help determine which arguments will be read by thousands of students. The decisions you make as an editor are a reflection of what you think really matters, and what writing you believe has the power to actually persuade belief and behavior.
Please your work needs to be accurate and specific.