Visualizing a Petabyte or Exabyte or Higher Writing Assignment Help. Visualizing a Petabyte or Exabyte or Higher Writing Assignment Help.
For this assignment, you will design a visualization of what a data set of petabyte or higher is, so that an everyday public can get a strong visual sense of the scale of this amount of digital information. Begin by asking yourself some of the following questions:
What kind of insight do I hope my audience will get out of this visualization? What sorts of comparisons would be impactful for an audience to truly comprehend the scale of a petabyte or even more (if you go higher than petabyte, explain what that tier is and why you went there)? In what ways can I concretize the size of a petabyte (or more) for the everyday computer user?
You may use any appropriate tool to create your visualization such as Photoshop, visualization software, or even draft your visualization by hand. (If you do your visualization by hand, be sure to scan your final product so it can be uploaded to the classroom.) Regardless of what tools you use to create your visualization, it must be accurately visualized to scale. While you may draw inspiration from existing visualizations (see THIS and THIS), you may not simply replicate them. You must come up with your own approach for this project.
In addition to your final visualization, you must turn in a short paragraph (~250 words or less) describing your rationale and justifications for your design. How did you come to this final product and how does it effectively communicate the size of a petabyte to a general audience?
Visualizing a Petabyte or Exabyte or Higher Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
what is ‘context’ in the visual arts? Humanities Assignment Help
-will be checked for plagiarism-
Not meeting minimum requirements results in a zero. All instructions given in Participation Assignments are considered minimum requirements. No partial credit given. Read and follow instructions exactly and carefully. Two (2) points for following all instructions.
First, what is ‘context’ in the visual arts? Please give the definition. Check your textbook but use your own words.
Next, explain the differences between Monet and Malevich. Use the art historians in the video to help you decipher these two paintings.
Explain in at least 150 words.
philosophy on early childhood development Humanities Assignment Help
For the intro I can do it. I am going to school for applied behavioral analysis. I plan to work with children.
Write a 5 paragraph expository essay that explains your philosophy
on early childhood development. Please refer to the Reading from Units 1–9 in
this course back up your statements with research. Within the five paragraphs
of your essay, include the following elements to explain your philosophy of
·Introduction: Introduce yourself and the role will you
play in the lives of the young children you serve.
paragraph: Describe ways to
support the families you serve (i.e., communication, knowledge of services
available to help families in your community, early intervention services,
paragraph: Explain your vision
of an ideal early childhood learning environment that adheres to the guidelines
of your state regarding caring for the young child. Please include information
about learning styles and multiple intelligences in your writing.
paragraph: Discuss the
professional development opportunities that you will take to stay up to date on
your skills and knowledge of early childhood development.
·Conclusion: Describe your ethical responsibility to
children as it applies to your vision of early childhood development and your
Please provide an in-text citation, as well as a reference page
for any ideas or quotations you take from your Readings.
Please list the full references for all of the resources used in
this essay on the reference page. The reference page should be the last page of
your assignment and should be formatted in APA style. Remember to check
your rubric and proofread your work before submitting it for a grade.
What are the Articles of the Constitution? Humanities Assignment Help
Resources: Articles I, II, and III of the Constitution located in Appendix A of Constitutional Law
Write a 3 to 4 page essay that addresses the following:
- Identify the separation of powers between the three branches of government. Discuss how each branch checks and balances the other branches.
- Select a current event or issue from the past five years. Possible areas include: health care reform, presidential appointments, and national security, for example.
- Discuss how the separation of powers and checks and balances affect this issue.
Cite at least four references to support the content of your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Does an Elective Abortion Lead to Negative Psychological Effects? Humanities Assignment Help
I am sorry but i totally forgot to upload the article from the book. I didn’t have the book when I ordered this paper but I didn’t know we need it anyway. The professor gave me the paper back today and gave me an Unsatisfactory grade. He gave me till Wednesday to correct it. I am attaching the PDF here. Basically, the first page should review the Yes side of the issue as presented by the author. The second page should review the No side as presented by the other author. The third page(and fourth if you choose) is your response to the topic–”Yes” or “No”–including how your response was influenced by the two authors’ arguments.
also here are the full instructions:
Does an Elective Abortion Lead to Negative Psychological Effects? (Group 2)
TAKING SIDES REACTION PAPER GUIDELINES
- The paper will be graded as “S” Satisfactory or “U” Unsatisfactory.
- To achieve an “S”, spelling, grammar, and organization must be good. In addition, the content of the paper should follow these guidelines.
- If you receive two S’s, it will add +2% to your final grade average; one S and one U adds +.5%; no S’s subtracts –5% from your average. Additionally, you may correct and resubmit one U paper in order to raise the grade to an S. When you submit the corrected paper, the original must be attached to it and your corrections underlined/highlighted on your revised paper. Corrections are due the next class after you received the original graded paper. Failure to not follow these guidelines will result in a U on the corrected paper.
- You are required to attend two of the group discussions associated with the reaction papers. An unexcused absence from a group discussion subtracts –4.00% from your final grade average; in addition, your reaction paper for that group will not be accepted and therefore graded as a U.
- The paper must be at least 3 complete, double-spaced pages and stapled at the top. A cover sheet should be attached that includes reaction paper title, your name, name of course, and time of course. Pages of the paper should be numbered.
- The first page should review the Yes side of the issue as presented by the author. The second page should review the No side as presented by the other author. The third page(and fourth if you choose) is your response to the topic–”Yes” or “No”–including how your response was influenced by the two authors’ arguments.
6. Grading Critera. THE FOLLOWING ERRORS WILL RESULT IN A U GRADE:
- One incomplete sentence. Example: Which Tom decided not to buy.
- One run-on sentence (two sentences punctuated as one). Example: Sheila tried to win the race however she fell during the last lap.
- Two misspelled words.
- A significant error in understanding the reading assignment.
- Inadequate coverage of the topic.
- Less than the required length of the paper.
- No cover page.
- Omission of any of the criteria in #3.
please let me know if you can correct the paper by wednesday morning?
Can I get a Propose and Justify a Research Method and Design? Business Finance Assignment Help
Develop an envisioned methodology and design for your dissertation research topic based on the research problem, purpose, and research question, and previous research courses, and then write a research paper to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the envisioned method and design. In your paper, justify why the chosen method and design would be most appropriate for your research questions. In justifying your chosen method and design, discuss why alternative methods/designs would be less desirable for your study. Please corroborate your assertions with scholarly research.
Support your paper with a minimum of 7 resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12-15 pages not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of 7 scholarly resources.
Can I get a Propose and Justify a Research Method and Design? Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
3 pages proposal Computer Science Assignment Help
hi please write me a 3 pages proposal. i already have the outline and the some of the research.
i will attach the out line and the research.
this is the template that the professor posted on blackboard:
RESEARCH PROPOSAL TEMPLATE
RESEARCH PROPOSAL TEMPLATE
State the Problem (Abstract): Problem to solve including project goals.
Literature review (Introduction): What have been done in the past?
Aims and Solving Strategy (Planning): How do you solve this problem?
Expected Outcomes: What you can get? And time line.
References: (Papers you have cited in your proposal)
When preparing doing a research you need to state a problem to solve. In the beginning, you are asked to choose three possible things you like to do research with. This is called the research area, aspect, or topic. Then you are asked to find some research papers related to one of the research topics.
A research proposal is to provide details for the research you are going to complete. It is not necessary you write each step how you do. But you need to give some descriptions to the following information:
Literature review: such as background information. What is already known or unknown? (Set the scene.)
Aims and Solving Strategy: You can restate your problem here. What do you want to know, prove, demonstrate, analyze, test, investigate or examine? List your project aims in a logical sequence.
Expected Outcomes: How do you anticipate you will achieve these aims? Expected outcomes, significance or rationale Why is it important? What do you expect it will deliver?
You can also add why the project is important. Highlight the benefits, positive expected outcomes or innovative applications of knowledge. Timetable
Additional research and writing for paper Humanities Assignment Help
I have a paper about participation and preferences in politics. I need help editing the flow of the paper as well as
1. adding a few additional point for introduction + hypothesis section (but I’ve already done the main part of it)
2. add one point for literature research (I’ve already done a paragraph of it) just need a few extra sentences
3. For the data presentation I’ve done all the graphs already and written the basic description but I need to expand it a lot and make it longer and detailed
4. I also have done a bit for the data presentation+ evalution/conclusion but I need help in adding new points and expand/making it more detailed.
I will send you all the documents needed and if you don’t understand/ need help on finding something specific please feel free to ask me 🙂
Touch up my rough draft and add to it. Humanities Assignment Help
My rough draft is attached. “What you pawn, I will redeem” by Alexis is the literary work. Must be 4-5 pages double spaced. Please do not bid if you cannot meet this requirement.
In this assignment, you will refine that thesis and essay even further and develop your argument. You are required to incorporate your instructor’s feedback in your Final Paper and to take peer feedback into consideration.
In your paper,
- Create a detailed introduction that contains a thesis that offers a debatable claim based on one of the prompts on the list.
- Apply critical thought by analyzing the primary source you selected from the approved List of Literary Works. Avoid summary and personal reflection.
- Develop body paragraphs that contain clear topic sentences and examples that support the argument.
- Write a conclusion that reaffirms the thesis statement and includes a summary of the key ideas in essay.
- Apply your knowledge of literary elements and other concepts in your response to the prompt. Reference the found in Week Two of the course and discussion forums.
- Incorporate research from the primary and secondary sources.
- No plagiarism, will check.
Can you create a hypothetical case about mental health services for at risk youth as written below Humanities Assignment Help
Clearly write a paragraph or two that discusses and describes the basic theories or methodologies involved in advocacy and the role of the advocate in working with at risk youth.
Then create a hypothetical case about Mental Health Services. Once you have created the case, you will examine the issues of need and develop a program to meet the needs of the youth in question.
You should develop a case that includes a general description of the population and a 1-2 page summary of the child’s family history that needs to be addressed. The history should address any pertinent information that relates to the need for an advocate. Please include cultural consideration into account. Please include:
Fictitious client name: Johnathan Parker
Clients age: 12
Clients Family Structure:
Reason for the referral:
History or Episodes of client problems:
Evaluate the best way to develop advocacy services for the scenario and create a 3-4 pages proposal discussing interventions you want to pioneer. Justify the need and the models you are going to employ based off the reading in chapter 1 (please see the attached) and any other researching literature.
Lastly, explain any legal and ethical considerations that are relevant to the case and how the program you have designed adheres to those legal and ethical guidelines.
This should be a total of 5 pages not including cover and reference page.
Please use in-text citation and reference the textbook at least 2 times.