w7 breach, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. w7 breach, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
Johnny, a neighbor who is not a merchant under the Uniform Commercial Code, offers to buy a car from Mark for $30,000. Mark asks Johnny for some time to think about it. Johnny says sure. He writes on a piece of paper that he will keep the offer open for two weeks.
A week later Johnny sees another car he would rather buy. He purchases that, and then he tells Mark that he is revoking his offer.
Two days after that Mark said: “I’m sorry Johnny you made an offer in writing to buy my car. I’m going to hold you to that.”
Johnny replied: “Sorry I cannot do that. But I will promise to pay you $10,000 for the help you gave me last year around the house.” Somewhat mollified Mark accepts.
A week later and Johnny decided to renege on that promise as well.
Fed up, Mark sued Johnny for breach of contract on both the promise to buy the car and the promise for the $10,000.
- Discuss whether the elements of a contract are satisfied in this case.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
w7 breach, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Professional Forensics Basics, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Professional Forensics Basics
Suppose you are the CISO at a large company and are trying to convince the Board of Directors that there is a business need for a system forensics department and lab, and substantial funding is needed.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Develop a compelling argument that you would present to the Board, making a case for creating a system forensics department and building a functional lab.
- Describe the difference between corporate investigations and law enforcement investigations and determine why corporate investigations are an integral part of an information security program.
- Explain the importance of employing dedicated system forensics specialists who are familiar with multiple computing platforms and the negative affect the lack of familiarization can have on an investigation.
- Compare and contrast public laws and company policy in terms of computer forensics and identify the role each plays in an investigation.
- Analyze the importance of using forensic specialists and professional conduct in an investigation and the affect this has in a court case and / or corporation investigation.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
- Identify the computer forensics investigation process.
- Outline system forensics issues, laws, and skills.
- Use technology and information resources to research advanced issues in computer forensics.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to computer forensics planning using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Case 8, Sick Leave, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
After reading Case 8, Sick Leave (attached), answer the following questions, providing insight and strategies from what you have learned in the course.
- What is this dispute about for Kelly? For Mr. Higashi? In these types of conflicts is a compromise possible?
- How is communication across cultures impacted in this negotiation?
- What are the tangible and intangible factors in this situation? What are the intangible factors in the negotiation? Which are more important, the tangible or intangible factors?
Be sure to answer all of the questions thoroughly and reference course information in a 4-6 page essay. Your analysis should be written in complete sentences. Your paper may be organized with headings, but avoid writing the question, then writing the answer. APA format.
Case study module 3 economy of biodiversity, homework help Other Assignment Help
In this module you have learned about how carrying capacity imposes restrictions on population growth, and how human economic growth and land use can threaten biodiversity. In this Case Assignment you will look at these topics from three perspectives:
- Case studies of government regulation of land and trade restrictions to address threatened species in the Economist article: “Political Responses: Where eagles dare”
- Examples of large mammals and the size of the habitat necessary to support them
- The cost of conservation in a Botanical Garden case study
To prepare for this article, in paragraph format (one paragraph should be plenty):
- Define “invasive species” using the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) website: National Invasive Species Information Center. USDA. https://www.invasivespeciesinfo.gov/unitedstates/s…
- Provide three examples of invasive species in your region.
- Define “endemic species,” and provide an example of an endemic species from anywhere in the world. If you can find an example of an endemic species in your region, please include it as well.
Now read the article Political Responses: Where eagles dare. (2013, Sep 14). The Economist, 408(8853):9. Accessed at http://www.economist.com/news/special-report/21585… on August 16, 2016.
After you have read the article, answer the following questions in paragraph format by using an introduction sentence, related topic sentences, and a conclusion statement that draws connections between the ideas presented. You should be able to address all questions in Part I in 1–2 paragraphs.
- Name some ways that governments are trying to redress threats against endemic species. Briefly describe the examples presented in this article.
- What is described as the biggest challenge for governments?
- How are governments addressing this challenge?
With habitat loss, less land and resources means lower carrying capacity. For the second part of this assignment, you will apply the readings from your Module 4 Home page to two cases in which conservation of habitat applies to carrying capacity and economics. Choose one of these large predators to investigate: African predators (lions, hyenas, etc.), cougars (mountain lions), or polar bears.
- What size of land/water is required to support this animal?
- What pressures threaten this organism’s habitat?
- What role does international trade and political regulation play in protecting this organism? Are these in place and enforced?
Available via Summon in the Trident Online Library:
Haywarda, M. W., O’Brien J., & Kerley, G. I. H. (2007). Carrying capacity of large African predators: Predictions and tests. Biological Conservation. 139:219–229.
Glick, H. B. (2014). Modeling cougar habitat in the Northeastern United States. Ecological Modeling. 285:78-89.
Wildlife Conservation Society at www.wcs.org
Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife at wdfw.wa.gov/living/cougars.html
Polar Bears International at www.polarbearsinternational.org
Finally, examine the costs and benefits of conservation using the Montgomery Botanical Centre as a case study. View the results of a study on the costs and benefits of preserving a collection of plants at the following site: http://www.bgci.org/resources/article/0634/.
In 1–2 paragraphs summarize the following, using complete sentences:
- What are the costs associated with maintaining this collection (generally speaking, not exact numbers)?
- What are the benefits of preserving this collection and how are they measured? (Hint: They are described as “conservation success.”)
- What part of this collection gives diminishing returns and why?
- How does collection size relate to efficiency of management of the collection?
- When is it most valuable to preserve a plant species?
You are provided with many scholarly references to complete this assignment. Include a References section that lists these and any additional sources you used. Use APA format. For any additional research you are required to do to complete your assignment, please use scholarly references such as a peer-reviewed journal article or a government-sponsored or university-sponsored website. As you read through your sources, take notes from your sources and then write your paper in your own words, describing what you have learned from your research. Direct quotes should be limited and must be designated by quotation marks. Paraphrased ideas must give credit to the original author, for example (Murray, 2014).
For this Case Assignment, answer all questions using full sentences, and use Part I, Part II, and Part III as your headings to organize your paper. Design your own headings for these main sections, and under each main section, use subtitles to organize your answers to the questions. You should be able to address the requirements of this assignment in 6–8 paragraphs.
Amazon customer service, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
For companies today, technology presents great opportunities to deliver excellent customer service. However, they must embrace technology in order to enhance how the business functions and consistently provides a quality customer experience. Technology plays a central role in customer service today, and this role is only going to continue to increase. One example is the expanding role of social media as a powerful customer service tool and resource.
Using your selected company write a 2-page paper supported by research that includes the following:
- Describe how the company uses technology to meet customer needs.
- Review the company’s page on a social media site and explain how it is used to provide customer service.
- Review the company’s web site. Describe how it provides customer service and meets customers’ needs. Explain how it provides reasons for customers to use it.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of this site in providing the company’s customer service?
Your submitted assignment should be proofread for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Be sure to follow APA formatting, use at least two references, and include both in-text citations and a references page.
i will submit my paper from last week about this project for help ( you do not have to use anything in my paper if you dont want to but you have to read it and keep it close to my writing style )
sociology 268, What Would You Do? Vandals Racism in America, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Watch these YouTube Videos:
After watching these videos, click on the Discussion Board link on the left-side menu. Access the Discussion Forum: 3.3 What Would You Do: Reaction to Vandalism by Race/Ethnicity and Social Class and create a discussion thread. In this thread, identify and explain 1 (one) particular social problem you noticed in the story. Create a title that reflects the social problem. Then in a paragraph, describe what you think the source (or the cause) of the problem is. Explain, and provide concrete supporting evidence. In your analysis, apply and define 3 working concepts (such as de jure segregation, prejudice, etc.).
React to a post by a fellow student examining the ideological standpoint implied in the post. In your Reply to a fellow student’s post, make sure to identify the underlying ideological standpoint implied in the response and then take a different ideological stance. For example, an anarchist might celebrate the vandalism depicted in the videos as necessary violent acts to create a free and equal society. You might reply to the anarachist’s response from a conservative point of view, and make a case for the importance of stability. Make sure to change the title of your response to reflect the specific underlying ideology of both the original post and your response (Ex: Conservative despises Anarchist’s violent disruptions). While you are allowed to add a second or third Reaction/Reply to a post, you must not repeat an ideology already used; each Reaction/Reply must be of different ideological stance.
sociology 268, What Would You Do? Vandals Racism in America, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
choose the top three historical events that shaped the security profession of today, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Choose the top three historical events that shaped the security
profession of today. Research both the Internet and an online research
database to see what more you can learn about the events.
This must be original work! Please no plagiarism.
Here is an example of the essay page. It should be in this precise format:
(The abstract is believed by many to be the most important paragraph in
the paper. It is a brief summary of overview of the essay content.
Typically 150 to 250 words and do not exceed that number.It should be
written in clear and concise language and non judgmental – objective as
to contents only)
(Abstract is on a single page and separate from cover and introductory pages)
(Introduce the problem)
term “introduction” should not be used, rather a short statement
identifying the problem you intend to examine in the essay.This section
should contain information as to the importance of the problems and the
particular thesis statement – what you intend to present and why. This
is usually an examination of the literature relevant to the problem)
(Literature review or discussion)
the topic is chosen it is necessary to conduct research in the
academic, peer reviewed, journals and locate 5 journal articles that
relate to your topic of interest. These articles must be from academic journals.
An easy way to tell if it is a journal article is whether or not there
is an abstract. If there is an abstract then it will count for a journal
article. Each article needs to be listed on a reference page using one
of the following methods (APA only). Once you have selected your
articles you will need to read them and paraphrase how others have
studied the topic. If you use the popular literature,
newspapers, magazines, the non peer reviewed internet they will not be
sufficient to meet minimum standards for this assignment)
conclusion should not include the word but must relate to how the
introduction was supported by the evidence presented in the discussion.
This aspect of the essay may be reduced to a single paragraph but more
than one may also be appropriate)
(separate page and APA style requires they be double spaced and properly formatted)
Publications Manual . (2010). American Psychological Association (6th ed.). Washington, DC: APA
Case Law Analysis: Business Entities, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Research federal and state court cases pertaining to the topic of business entities. Select one court case and write a 2-page analysis that addresses the following:
- Articulate the importance, context, purpose, and relevance of law in a business environment:
- Identify the parties who are before the court.
- Provide a brief background to problem. Summarize the facts in no more than 2–3 paragraphs.
- Identify the specific disagreement between the parties.
- Explain the ruling of the court in no more than 1–2 paragraphs.
- Evaluate key judicial concepts that influence the decisions related to business:
- Was there a dissenting opinion? If so, explain why some of the judges or justices disagreed with the majority in the decision.
- Do you agree with the court’s decision? Why or why not?
Geospatial Technology CE, engineering homework help Engineering Assignment Help
A. PROJECT: Using GIS procedures to enhance a selected road
in your study area (county).
You must study your county and select a (1) major road/highway to enhance by widening
it (increase the number of lanes it has by about 50%). Select the GIS procedures (Buffer
and Overlay) for this task.
Title: Give your project a title (make sure the title makes sense in terms of the
B. Body of the Term Project Report: The following is the body of your
Report (3 pages plus a cover page (total 4 pages)). The font should be Times New
Roman, size 12. Line spacing should be single; margins should be Normal (1” around).
Write a brief introduction of your Term Project (about half a page).
Your study area is the county selected in Class, you should write something about
your study area. Readers would like to get some idea about your study area. Write
about half a page and include a figure (a map) of your study area.
The data for this Term Project are the coverages (LULC, Soil, and Road).
Write something about your data so such as why they are important and
so your readers can get some idea of your data.
- METHOD (use your notes, the Textbook, & emailed materials).
You will be using ArcGIS (a GIS software). Write (describe) what you did and how
you were able to do them.
- RESULTS and CONCLUSION
Write something about what was obtained in this Project. Create figures/maps of the
data (coverages) and also the final coverage when GIS procedure(s) were applied
(used). If you wish/like, you could include/use the AAT/PAT in your report as
Table(s). In conclusion, please write something about your GST/GIS experience in
this project/work and the outcome(s) obtained.
References (this comes after the Results and Conclusion)
Please check out/find out what is a reference. The materials (as books, journals , papers, and
websites) used in conducting (doing) this project must be listed including your Textbook.
Appendix (a separate page following your Report – page 5)
Please find out what is an appendix and how it can be used. Anything extra that you have, which
is/are importance to the Project can be placed in the Appendix. Please note that for this report, it
should just be 1(one) page.
The County I am doing is “Cecil county” IN Maryland.
ECE315 week1, Your strengths when communicating with others, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
As students enrolled in online education, you have experienced one example of how communication has become diversified. For your introduction, think about a unique way to communicate who you are to a potential employer. Some idea starters include visual representation, video introduction, acrostic, mock interview, using a quote that defines you, writing a biography, or any other creative idea that you may have. The purpose is to be able to use this when preparing for interviews, so be creative!
Please address the following in your introduction:
- Your professional goals
- Your strengths when communicating with others
- One favorite language or literacy experience that you will use in your classroom
(things to know in order to complete assignment: i’m in university as a child development teacher aspiring to be an elementary school teacher (1st grade) and please use a quote that would describe someone who is passionate about helping children)) thanks.