Walden University MANOVA Models with SPSS Data Analysis Paper Writing Assignment Help. Walden University MANOVA Models with SPSS Data Analysis Paper Writing Assignment Help.
Assignment 1: MANOVA in SPSS
Earlier this week, you practiced using MANOVA models with SPSS and, ideally, used the Collaboration Lab to ask, answer, and otherwise address any questions you had. In this Assignment, you apply what you learned to answer a social research question using MANOVA.
- Review the datasets provided.
- Construct a research question based on one of those datasets.
- Pay attention to the assumptions of this test, and ask, “Does it make sense to interpret the mean of this dependent variable?”
By Day 7
Use SPSS to answer the research question you constructed. Write an analysis in APA format, including title page, references, and an appendix, that includes your data output and addresses each of the tasks listed below. The content should be 2–3 pages, including setup of the assignment, results, and interpretation of results. Your SPSS output should be included as an appendix.
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design(s) would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- What is the answer to your research question?
- What are the possible implications of social change?
Early in your Assignment, when you relate which dataset you analyzed, please include the mean of the following variables. If you are using the Afrobarometer Dataset, report the mean of Q1 (Age). If you are using the General Social Survey Dataset, report the mean of Age. If you are using the HS Long Survey Dataset, report the mean of X1Par1Edu. See pages 819 through 823 in your Warner textbook for an excellent APA-compliant write-up of a 6X3 MANOVA.
Walden University MANOVA Models with SPSS Data Analysis Paper Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Rutgers University Newark Sustained Dye Data Analytics Business Finance Assignment Help
Examine the data file, “Sustain Dye Source Data (Excel)Preview the document.”
Using pivot tables (or pivot charts), prove or disprove the following statements. Make sure to upload your pivot tables/charts.
Dottie’s Designs occasionally pays on time.
SustainDye experiences seasonality with its sales.
Out of the ten customers listed, Amadio Enterprises has the greatest number of disputes.
Summarize your findings in one or two sentences for each pivot table or graph.
Based on your findings, provide two recommendations on how SustainDye can improve its cash collections. (By doing so, you are engaging in prescriptive analytics.)
Anthem College Phoenix Human Services Program Development Discussion Writing Assignment Help
1. 200 words
Needs Assessment and Program Development
After reading the assigned chapters for this week, in your initial post, share your understanding of the concept of needs assessment and its role for program development in the human services arena. Elaborate on the possible consequences of missing the needs assessment step in the process of program development.
Needs and Problems
After watching the media piece in the Studies for this unit, in your initial post, formulate the problem that exists in the Ruby Lake community into particular needs and categorize these needs based on the descriptions found on pages 55–57 of your Designing and Managing Programs textbook. Based on the needs you categorized, explain the difference between the concepts of needs and problems for the purpose of program development.
Cooperative Agreements Code Sharing and Alliances Discussion Questions Law Assignment Help
Read the following information sheets:
Write a two-pages (not including cover and reference pages) APA-formatted summary report that answers the question: Can the U.S. domestic market code-sharing and the U.S. foreign airline alliances be considered one in the same? Why or why not?
Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters. Refer to the rubric for specific grading information.
Walden University Week 2 Integration of MANOVA Article Critique Paper Writing Assignment Help
Assignment 2: Article Critique
The practice of quantitative research not only involves statistical calculations and formulas but also involves the understanding of statistical techniques related to real-world applications. You might not become a quantitative researcher nor use statistical methods in your profession but as a consumer, citizen, and scholar-practitioner, it will be important for you to become a critical consumer of research, which will empower you to read, interpret, and evaluate the strength of claims made in scholarly material and daily news.
For this Assignment, you will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to MANOVA.
- Review the Article Critique Assignment Guide in the Walden Library, listed in the Week 2 Learning Resources.
- Search the Walden Library for a quantitative article that applies MANOVA.
By Day 7
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the research you found in the Walden Library that includes responses to the following prompts:
- Why did the authors select MANOVA in the research?
- Do you think this test was the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the results in a figure or table?
- Does the results table stand alone? In other words, are you able to interpret the study from it? Why or why not?
SPHE 379 APUS Comprehensive Sports Business Research Network Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
The Sports Business Research Network (www.sbrnet.com) is a market research and publications database that lists and provides information on sports organizations, teams, corporate sponsors, sports agents, marketing and event management agencies, and media companies around the world. The APUS Online Library has a subscription of this directory. If you have trouble accessing SBRnet, feel free to click the APUS Library button on the left-hand menu>Contact Us for assistance.
Part I: Using topics, readings, and discussions from the class and this SBRnet source, assemble your viewpoint on a local, national, and global issue in sport based on both your personal observations and articles from the SBRnet. The issue may be the same topic at the local, national, and global level, or you could choose a different topic for your local area, nation, and globe.
Part II: Look up at least one article for the local, the national, and the global issue in the SBRnet that aligns with topics from the class and assemble the observation with information you find in the SBRnet. Provide a brief description of each of the three issues. The local, national, and global topic should each be described with a minimum of of two (2) pages double-spaced (a total of six pages). In addition, at least three (3) scholarly references should be included on the Reference Page.
Use the Sports Business Research Network in the APUS Online Library.
Don’t forget to cite your sources in APA format and attach your assignment as a Word document.
***Assignment will be submitted through Turn It In…must have less than 25% word for word usage****
SPHE 379 APUS Comprehensive Sports Business Research Network Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Cultural Relativism and Ethical Relativism Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Should people just say “live and let live” when they look at the practices of another culture that they find objectionable?
Begin by reading this short article, Cultural Relativism vs. Ethical Relativism, and then answer the following questions:
- What is cultural relativism? What is ethical relativism? What, if any, is the relationship between the two?
- Do people outside of a culture have the right to criticize that culture’s values or beliefs? Why or why not?
- Think of a strong example of a cultural practice. For example, say another culture practices child marriages. What would a cultural relativist say about this? What would an ethical relativist say about it? Support your answer.
Capella University Digital Marketing Strategy for Canidae Grain Essay Business Finance Assignment Help
Develop an 8 10-page digital marketing strategy for a new pet food product (or new product or line extension at your employer or future employer.)
Digital marketing and social media have completely changed the face of marketing. It is not that the older tools and models no longer work (they do!) but, rather, that these tools and models need to be applied in diﬀerent ways.
Digital marketing activities are performed while customers are connected to networks through various mobile devices. Among the many things that make digital marketing unique is the trigger of communication. Customers may target the business (pull communication) or the business may target the digital consumer (push communication). Digital marketing can take place through a variety of modalities including email, text, apps, and any other means by which a customer can communicate on a mobile device. Social media takes the marketer into the world of “views,” “clicks,” and “likes” as a means of ascertaining product appeal to the potential market. Digital marketing has changed the landscape of marketing activities.
When measuring the results of social media and digital marketing, we have to measure outcomes to determine the eﬀectiveness of a general approach or campaign. If we cannot determine eﬀectiveness, how can we possibly know if this is something we want to do again or not? In this assessment, you will gain insight on some approaches to measuring social media and digital marketing eﬀectiveness. Unlike other areas of business operations (for example, ﬁnance), the measurements here are still evolving. However, you need to have at least a foundation for thinking about this very important aspect of marketing.
This portfolio work project, a digital marketing plan with a social media strategy, will help you demonstrate competency in digital marketing planning and measurement.
The Vice President of Marketing at MSH Brands (or at your employer or future employer company) was impressed with your marketing plan and brand presentation submitted in Assessments 1 and 2. They have now asked you to develop a Digital Marketing Strategy based on this work.
You are a Brand Manager at MSH Brands (or at your employer or future employer company). You are being asked to develop a digital marketing strategy for a new pet food product (or new product or line extension at your employer or future employer.)
Building on your prior work this term, develop a digital marketing plan using the SOSTAC© model. Your plan must address each of the SOSTAC© elements, including:
1. Situational Analysis
- Analyze the current situation in terms of customers, intermediaries, and competencies.
- Conduct a thorough competitive analysis and identify what your competitors are doing in terms of Web presence and social media presence.
- Develop specific measurable objectives for a digital marketing strategy. Where do you want your company to be?
- Articulate short- (< 1 year), medium- (1 to 3 years), and long-term (> 3 years) digital marketing strategies. How do you achieve your objectives within these terms?
- Differentiate various techniques (for example, website, social media, advertising, pay-per-click, events, press releases, sponsorships) to use for implementing strategies. How will you build your sales funnel?
- Develop a project plan for executing each tactic. The plan is to briefly capture your execution of the tactics.
- Develop specific metrics to monitor tactics. How do you know things are going as planned? How often will you monitor the metrics?
- The digital marketing plan must be at least 8 10 pages in length, in addition to the title and reference pages.
Related company standards:
- The digital marketing plan is a professional document and should therefore follow the corresponding MBA Academic and Professional Document Guidelines (available in the MBA Program Resources), including single-spaced paragraphs.
- Use at least five scholarly or academic sources, formatted per APA.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies through corresponding scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply marketing theories and models to develop marketing strategies.
- Analyze the current situation in terms of customers, intermediaries, and competencies.
- Competency 2: Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies and methods.
- Develop specific measurable objectives.
- Articulate short-, medium-, and long-term digital marketing strategies.
- Competency 3: Use data to support evidence-based marketing decisions.
- Differentiate various techniques to use for implementing strategies.
- Competency 4: Analyze the role of technology and social media in effective marketing strategies.
- Develop a project plan for executing each tactic.
- Develop specific metrics to monitor tactics.
- Competency 5: Communicate marketing needs, opportunities, and strategies with multiple stakeholders.
- Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
Alamance Community College Coaching and Mentoring Skills for Success Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Assessment is by one assignment, a critical essay of 5000 words (100%) which integrates theory and practice. The assignment must include a clear structure with an abstract, a list of references and, where appropriate, appendices and diagrams. You must make appropriate use of journal articles and texts. References should follow the Harvard system
With a firm underpinning of academic literature to support your arguments, critically discuss the value of coaching and/or mentoring to the individual. It is expected that this section will start with a brief discussion about the definition and meaning of coaching and/or mentoring. (5,000 words) I already have 2000 words
To preserve confidentiality, please anonymity any organisation or organisations you discuss in the assignment, eg by calling them Company X, or Governmental Organisation Y, or International Organisation Z. Similarly, where you write about private individuals, call them manager A, or leader B.
N.B. The word count will include quotations but exclude footnotes, list of references, appendices, tables and graphs. Appendices will not count against the word limit but should not contain large amounts of text. (It will be expected that they will normally contain diagrams or tables or visual images). Appendices should not contain material that is essential to meeting the assignment brief.
The assignment must include a clear structure with an abstract, a list of
references and, where appropriate, appendices and diagrams. You must make appropriate
use of journal articles and texts. References should follow the Harvard system –
Harvard at https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/ils/searchsuccess/understandingref/.
COACHING AND MENTORING AT WORK: DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE PRACTICE, 2017 (BY MARY CONNOR; JULIA POKORA)
I have feedback to consider as well for the 2000 word assessment, which I want to to focus with the addational 3000 words
HRM 326 University of Phoenix Week 3 Training Evaluation on Sexual Harassment Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
THIS IS A TEAM ASSIGNMENT, AS A LEAD I AM TO WRITE THE THESIS, INTRODUCTION, CONCLUSION, ALSO COMPLETE LEVEL 1 OF THE KIRKPATRICK MODEL TRAINING. LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I MUST CREATE A LEVEL ONE EVALUATION FORM.
OUR TEAM TOPIC IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT TRAINING
Training evaluations are important to determine if the selected training solution was effective and provided the appropriate return on investment.
Discuss as a team the last training program you attended (at work, school, other).
Select one of your team members’ experiences and design a training evaluation form.
Write a 525- to 700-word description of the training program selected by the team.
Provide an explanation of how you would evaluate the training program. The Kirkpatrick Model for the Effectiveness of Training is to be used for the evaluation. There are details on the model below and on the discussion thread,
Steps of Kirkpatrick Model
There are four levels to Kirkpatrick’s Model that look at training effectiveness in different time frames and areas.
Level one – (this is the level you should focus on the most in the week three assignment). This level is done immediately after the conclusion of training and measures the immediate reaction of participants at the conclusion of the training. This is most often done with a survey or interview and should cover the if the learning objectives were met, the learning environment, the instructors performance, the delivery methods used and the content of the course. The survey or interview will give the designer or instructor an opportunity to make quick course adjustments.
Level two – is used to determine if learning occurred during the course. In other words do the participants know or can do more after the course than they could do before? This can be done with a pre and post assessment which should be the same instrument. The pre assessment measures what KSA’s the participants came into the course already having developed. The post assessment measure what they know after the course is completed. The goal is to compare the pre to the post assessment and see progress has been made in the participants KSA’s.
Level three – this step measures if learning is transferred from the training environment and applied in the work place. Training is only effective if it is applied. This is done around two months after the training is completed by observation, a survey or interview. Data can also help in this step.
Level four – The Return on the Investment. This step is done by converting the costs of doing training and the savings or benefits realized from the training. The costs of doing training are compared to the outcomes to determine if the ROI is positive or negative.
All levels must be covered in the assignment.
Include what you are specifically measuring, the time frame, a description of the evaluation form, and how it will appropriately measure the training solution.
Create a one-page training evaluation form that includes questions on all aspects to be measured – learning environment, instructor performance and learning objectives met.
Cite any sources according to APA formatting guidelines.