War Speeches Humanities Assignment Help. War Speeches Humanities Assignment Help.
This activity will help you meet these educational goals:
Cite strong and thorough textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text, including determining where the text leaves matters uncertain determine an author‘s point of view or purpose in a text in which the rhetoric is particularly effective, analyzing how style and content contribute to the power, persuasiveness or beauty of the text.
Read the instructions for this self-checked activity. Type in your response to each question, and check your answers. At the end of the activity, write a brief evaluation of your work.
In this activity, you will compare the 1941 speech by Winston Churchill that you heard in the video to this excerpt from “Speech to House of Commons of the British Parliament, 4 June 1940.”
What main points does Churchill make in each of the speeches? Do the speeches use any of the same rhetorical devices? Do they have similar or different tones and themes?
Does hearing a speech make it more or less compelling than reading the words? Why or why not?
War Speeches Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Introduction to Quantitative Analysis Assignment Writing Assignment Help
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources and consider visual displays of data.
- For additional support, review the Skill Builder: Unit of Analysis and the Skill Builder: Levels of Measurement, which you can find by navigating back to your Blackboard Course Home Page. From there, locate the Skill Builder link in the left navigation pane.
- Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset or the High School Longitudinal Study dataset (whichever you choose) found in this week’s Learning Resources.
- From the dataset you chose, choose one categorical and one continuous variable and perform the appropriate visual display for each variable.
- Once you visually display each variable, review Chapter 11 of the Wagner text to understand how to copy and paste your output into your Word document.
For this Assignment:
Write a 2- to 3-paragraph analysis of your results and include a copy and paste of the appropriate visual display of the data into your document.
Based on the results of your data, provide a brief explanation of what the implications for social change might be.
Use appropriate APA format. Refer to the APA manual for appropriate citation.
Questions about “Turf managment Golf”. Each question only needs at least 55 words Business Finance Assignment Help
Each question only needs at least 55 words.
2. Module 2: How do you think that we can take advantage of cool season turfgrasses here in Columbus Ohio?
or module 02: why the Fine fescues can not be used on golf courses in the United States except in specific locations like along the northwestern and northeastern areas of the United States along the Pacific and Atlantic oceans?
(Choose one of them)
13. Module 8: Why is topdressing very important in regards to maintaining healthy turf grass? Topdressing is when one applies a thin layer of material over turfgrass. Why is it very important to topdress turfgrass and what benefits does topdressing provide?
17. Module 10: What weather would crabgrass like the most? What weather would crabgrass like the most?
18. module 10- what is the relationship between the soil temperature and crabgrass germination? How the two term related with each other?
In the interactive portion of the module, the different aspects of the turf grass plant and its purposes. Are these structures and purposes the same as other plants such as flowers and weeds?
What would you do for avoiding the situation? Use some pesticide or better solution?
What instrument have he invented for management the turf grass ?
This can be based on which takes the most staff members to set up or which is the most difficult.
Assignment #4 CJ 300 Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment #4 Instructions
Proof read and cite every single source you use. APA format
Due Friday, December 7th by 11pm
For this assignment you will draw from the knowledge you have gained about the criminal justice system and design a policy to address an issue or problem within the criminal justice system.
- Identify an issue or problem within the criminal justice system. Clearly define and discuss what the issue is, why it is problematic, and who it impacts.
- Present a solution to the problem, or a way to reform the criminal justice system to solve the issue. This does not have to be a new or innovative method or technique, you can draw from methods that have worked in other city, states, or countries.
- Clearly discuss:
- what the solution addresses
- who will be impacted and how by this solution or reform measure
- how it will be implemented
- some potential barriers, challenges, or collateral consequences.
- Clearly discuss:
- Incorporate at least 2 of the course readings into your assignment. These can be any of the course readings we have covered so far, and can be used to support your discussion of the issue or the discussion of the solution or reform policy.
- Your assignment must be 2-3 pages, double-spaced, 12 pt. Times New Roman Font. Submit your assignment in the assignment folder on Blackboard. Your name MUST be on your assignment. You will be marked down if there is no name on the assignment.
algorithms Computer Science Assignment Help
There are many additional algorithms available for searching and sorting data structures. The searching and sorting algorithms that are typically used work best for particular data structures. For this assignment, you will examine 2 searching algorithms and 2 sorting algorithms and the associated data structures.
Choose 2 sorting algorithms and 2 searching algorithms, and describe them in detail, including the type of data structures they work well with. Complete the following:
- For 1 of the selected search algorithms, write pseudocode, and create a flowchart to show how the algorithm could be implemented to search data in the data structure.
- For 1 of the selected sort algorithms, write pseudocode, and create a flowchart to show how the algorithm could be implemented to sort data in the data structure.
- Give the pseudocode and flowchart that would show how one of the additional data structures could be implemented to search data.
- In addition, create a flowchart to show how to sort using one of the additional algorithms.
- Give the pseudocode for the flowchart as well.
Please submit the following for your assignment in a single MS Word document:
- 2 flowcharts (1 for a searching algorithm and 1 for a sorting algorithm)
- 2 pseudocode examples (1 for a searching algorithm and 1 for a sorting algorithm)
Nursing,evidence based practice Science Assignment Help
Prepare this assignment as a 1,500-1,750 word paper using the instructor feedback from the Topic 1, 2, and 3 assignments and the guidelines below.
Revise the PICOT statement you wrote in the Topic 1 assignment.
The final PICOT statement will provide a framework for your capstone project (the project students must complete during their final course in the RN-BSN program of study).
In the Topic 2 and Topic 3 assignments you completed a qualitative and quantitative research critique. Use the feedback you received from your instructor on these assignments to finalize the critical analysis of the study by making appropriate revisions.
The completed analysis should connect to your identified practice problem of interest that is the basis for your PICOT statement.
Refer to “Research Critique Guidelines.” Questions under each heading should be addressed as a narrative in the structure of a formal paper.
Proposed Evidence-Based Practice Change
Discuss the link between the PICOT statement, the research articles, and the nursing practice problem you identified. Include relevant details and supporting explanation and use that information to propose evidence-based practice changes.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Nursing,evidence based practice Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Requesting 4 paragraphs on living things Science Assignment Help
What does it take to be a living organism?
Living things share 8 characteristics. Think of an organism or cell in which all 8 characteristics are not obvious. For example, coral looks like it does not move, red blood cells do not reproduce and have no DNA, frogs freeze in the winter therefore it seems as if they do not maintain homeostasis, and so on.
Focus your discussion on the following:
- Make comparisons between living things and nonliving things that have some of the characteristics that define life.
- Compare the following pairs and explain what the differences are using the 8 criteria:
- A rock to a snail
- A rock to a tree
- A dog to a TV
- Explain why electricity is sometimes called live, or discuss some of the characteristics fire shares with living things (it can grow, it metabolizes, and so on).
*PLEASE CITE SOURCES IN APA FORMAT
Stakeholder Analysis for the policy the Clean Power Act Humanities Assignment Help
Develop a Stakeholder Analysis for the policy the Clean Power Act
from a “prospective position.” Begin by stating an appropriate claim.
1.Apply the procedures for stakeholder
analysis presented in Box 3.0 “Conducting a Stakeholder Analysis” to generate a
list of at least five to ten (5-10) stakeholders who affect or are affected by
problems in the issue area chosen for analysis.
2.After generating the list, create a
cumulative frequency distribution. Place stakeholders on the horizontal axis,
numbering them from 1 …n. On the vertical axis, place the number of new
(nonduplicate) ideas generated by each stakeholder (the ideas can be
objectives, alternatives, outcomes, causes, etc.). Connect the total new ideas
of each stakeholder with a line graph.
3.After creating a cumulative frequency
distribution from the list, discuss new ideas generated by each stakeholder. (Note: The
ideas may be objectives, alternatives, outcomes causes, etc.; ideas should not
4.Write an analysis of the results of the
frequency distribution that answers the following questions: (a) Does the line
graph flatten out? (b) If so, after how many stakeholders? (c) What conclusions
can be drawn about the policy problems in the issue area? (Note: Compare
your work with Case Study 3.1 at the end of the chapter.)
5. Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed
references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook
to support your views. Note:Appropriate peer-reviewed references
include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Do not use open source
Websites such as Wikipedia, Sparknotes.com, Ask.com, and similar Websites are
not acceptable resources.
Psychoanalytic Aspects of Personality Humanities Assignment Help
List two of the five stages of Freudian psychosexual development and briefly describe each. How can understanding of Freud’s stages be useful in modern consideration of personality? Discuss the difference between the pleasure principle and the reality principle. How might these be observed in adult behavior?
Define the Id, Ego, and Superego. How are these three things important to Freud’s theory and modern perspectives on personality? Include examples from a current article or research study to illustrate your comments. *Please include and cite examples from a current article or research study!
Then take one element of the theories or ideas presented this week and apply it to a real person – for example, someone from current events, politics, business, sports, the entertainment field. Define the terms you’re using, and apply them to an aspect of this person’s life (a specific action, behavior, or decision, for example). How can we understand this person more fully by using this concept to understand him/her?
Literature Review Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Instructions for Literature Review Paper
You will select a topic related to negotiation that is of interest to you. Your assignment is to complete a literature review of the topic you have selected. A literature review involves a summary of prior research on a particular topic, narrated in a way that provides the reader with an understanding of the particular topic, and identifies possible areas of further research.
* Times New Roman, 12-point
* Double-spaced, except for block quotes and footnotes
* At least one-inch wide on all sides
* Include headings; justify them to the left-hand margin
- Number every page except the first
- Citations students have to use footnotes Citations.
Describing the extradition treaties between countries and the negotiation role, process around them and the effect of the negotiated treaties on the international and domestic laws.
Also, the essential role negotiation play in mending diplomacy between countries and maintaining the peace and seeking international justice and I will cite a couple of extradition cases to demonstrate that role.