Week 7 Networking Trends Paper Writing Assignment Help. Week 7 Networking Trends Paper Writing Assignment Help.
Networking Trends Paper: In this paper, you will research and report on network design and management trends over the last three years (present year minus 2) in the areas of virtualization, security, hardware, network management tools, software defined networking, and wireless. Choose, at least, three areas and explain the general trend and trends within two subsets of the area (i.e., security has subsets of physical, perimeter, monitoring) over the last three years. Use at least one figure from Google Trends showing a trend discussed in your paper. Support your information and make sure all information sources are appropriately cited.
The paper must use APA 6th ed., 7th printing formatting and contain a title page, 5 to 7 pages of content,and a minimum of four peer-reviewed references
Week 7 Networking Trends Paper Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Data Collection and Evaluation Measure Scores Writing Assignment Help
Summary Research Paper: (Use attached document and Complete it with below)
The length of the Executive Summary must be less than ten double-spaced typewritten pages, excluding tables or figures. With the exception of the Conclusions section, the audience is the same as for the interim presentation. Address the Conclusions section to a less technical audience, as discussed below.
You must use the following table of contents for the written report and label each section:
- Problem Background
- Problem Statement: The same as the corresponding section in the interim report, except for any updates or changes.
- Objective(s) The same as the corresponding section in the interim report, except for any updates or changes.
- Decision Alternatives: The same as the corresponding section in the interim report, except for any updates or changes.
- Data Collection and Evaluation Measure Scores: Similar to the corresponding section in the interim presentation, except for any updates or changes. Provide references for data sources (where did you get your information from), including interviews with experts, in standard bibliography style.
- Value Calculations, Scenarios and Analysis: Present the value calculations/analysis for the alternatives for each scenario. Briefly describe how these computations were done, but you do not have to present the actual computations. Include the spreadsheet/chart for your analysis as an appendix to your report. Conduct and present a systematic analysis (what you measured and how).
- Conclusions: Present your recommendation based on the analysis in the preceding sections, including a qualitative discussion of the reasons the preferred alternative is best. The goal of this section is that someone who does not understand the details of decision analysis methods will find your Conclusions section to be a convincing argument for the preferred alternative. That is, the analysis should not be a mysterious procedure, but rather a way of developing insight about the key factors in the decision and how these lead to selection of the preferred alternative.
PowerPoint Presentation: Prepare PowerPoint for your Executive summary paper by highlight the main points of your summary.
How to calculate and graph Bond Pricing, Duration, and Convexity Business Finance Assignment Help
1. Using the following data, plot (graph) the corporate A-rated yield and Treasury
yield curves and calculate the default premium spread (in basis points) for each
a) 2 year corporate with a yield of 2.01% and treasury with a 1.39% yield
b) 5 year corporate with a yield of 3.06% and treasury with a 1.83% yield
c) 10 year corporate with a yield of 4.02% and treasury with a 2.23% yield
d) 20 year corporate with a yield of 4.94% and treasury with a 2.70% yield
2. Find the prices for the Treasuries in problem 1 given the following coupon
a) 2 year treasury has a 1.25% coupon
b) 5 year treasury has a 1.63% coupon
c) 10 year treasury has a 2.25% coupon
d) 20 year treasury has a 2.70% coupon
3. For the Treasury instruments in question 2,
a) Calculate the modified duration
b) Calculate the convexity
4. For a 0.60% increase in interest rates, what is the percentage change in the price
of the instruments in question 2?
a) Using the duration approximation
b) Using the convexity approximation
c) Calculate the actual percentage change in prices.
5. Given the bonds in question 2 (Treasuries only) and if you have a six year
investment horizon for $100,000, what bond portfolio would you create and why?
Give portfolio weights in percent and dollars amounts.
epidemiological profile outline report Health Medical Assignment Help
Final Project: Epidemiological Profile Outline: Report
Objective:Epidemiological Profile Outline: Report.
For this assignment, you will create a Epidemiological Profile Outline: Report
The purpose of the document is to provide a set of guidelines to help profile writers produce integrated epidemiologic profiles and advise them concerning how to interpret epidemiologic data in ways that are consistent and useful in meeting the planning needs of both prevention and care programs.
You are encouraged to choose a specific disease and use it as basis for this project.
The paper will be 8-10 pages long. More information and due date will provide in the assignments link.
ASSIGNMENT GUIDELINES (2 points /10%):
Students will create an Epidemiological Profile Outline: Report for the Disease of your choosing.The purpose of the document is to provide guidance to help writers create integrated epidemiologic profiles and advice on how to interpret the data in ways that are consistent and useful in meeting the planning needs of both prevention and care programs for specific diseases. Integrating prevention and care data should help to streamline the work of health department staff, Disease planning groups, and planning councils by reducing duplicated effort and by promoting consistency and comparability of data and terms in prevention as well as in care planning
You need to read the article (in the additional weekly reading resources localize in the Syllabus and also in the Lectures link) assigned for this week and develop a 8-10-page paper reflecting your understanding and ability to apply the readings to your Health Care Setting. Each paper must be typewritten with 12-point font and double-spaced with standard margins. Follow APA format when referring to the selected articles and include a reference page.
EACH PAPER SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1.Introduction (5 points / 25%) Offer an abstract that provide a brief outlook of the protocol and explaining in your own words what is meant by Epidemiological Profile Outline: Report.
2. Your Epidemiological Profile Outline: Report.(10 points 50%)
The following outline contains the basic content areas to include in an epidemiological profile:
- List members of your epidemiological workgroup, advisory council, evidence-based program workgroup, and any other key stakeholders.
b.Table of Contents
- Provide a brief overview of what the epidemiological profile is, why it is important, and how it can be used.
- Provide a brief list of key findings from the profile.
- Describe your community. Consider including demographic information such as population size, age distribution, gender, and any socioeconomic background information that may be available (educational attainment, employment, etc.).
- Include important historical, cultural, and contextual information that might be relevant to the data included in the profile.
- Consider describing your Strategic Prevention Framework State Incentive Grant (SPF SIG) project. Describe SAMHSA’s Strategic Prevention Framework (SPF) and how developing an epidemiological profile is a component of SPF Step 1: Assess Needs.
- Describe your epidemiological workgroup. This can include the number of members, agencies, organizations they represent; how often they meet; where they meet; and any other information an interested person may want to know.
e.Data Selection Processes
- Describe how you collected or gathered the data included in the profile.
- Discuss how your workgroup decided which data sources to include in the profile and which data sources to leave out.
- Provide a list of data sources, describing each source. Examples include a youth tobacco survey, emergency room data from the local hospital, alcohol-related motor vehicle crash data from local law enforcement, and community perceptions collected during a focus group. For each data source, include:
- A brief description of the data source
- The department, agency, or organization that provided the data
- How frequently the data are collected and the years that data are available for
- Any limitations of the data, which might include a small survey response or inadequate arrest reports
- Provide a list of indicators, such as “Past 30-day Alcohol Use Among Adults” or “Number of Lung Cancer Deaths.”
Describe the criteria you need to prioritize substance misuse problems. These might include:
- Size or magnitude
- Trends over time
- Relative comparisons (for example, one community to another, one age group to another)
- Economic cost
g.Body of Report (Findings)
This may include narrative, tables, graphs, charts, and maps. It is also helpful to incorporate a combination of formats. For example, use narrative to summarize findings in a table. Make sure that tables and graphs are clearly labeled.
- Consumption/use indicators
- Consequence indicators
- Risk and protective factors
- Consumption/use indicators
- Consequence indicators
- Risk and protective factors
- Consumption/use indicators
- Consequence indicators
- Risk and protective factors
h.Limitations and Data Gaps
- Discuss indicators for which you do not have data and consider including strategies or plans for addressing those data gaps.
- Discuss limitations of the data you do have. For example, maybe you have data that you cannot sort by gender or by age group.
j. Appendices, which might include:
- Names of State Epidemiological Outcomes Workgroup members
- Data collection instruments used
- Large, detailed tables
- Glossary of terms
- Mortality or hospitalization data: ICD-9/ICD-10 codes (if the tribe uses these data sources)
Strategies to Implement and Integrate Big Data and Data Analytics to Improve Business Decisions Computer Science Assignment Help
Topic Title: Strategies to Implement and Integrate Big Data and Data Analytics to Improve Business Decisions (The research should answer the question what strategies should business use in leveraging big data and data analytics to improve business decisions?)
**Two business decisions are: Hiring decisions and Marketing decisions
**This paper is the continuation of first paper, I am attaching bellow.
Literature Review is a critical evaluation of peer-reviewed articles, texts, and other sources relevant to your research. The paper must contain a minimum of eight (8) peer-reviewed references published within the past 5 years.
Literature Review Content:
- Subject or issue overview (do not rewrite the introduction)
- Categorized or themed presentation of material supporting and refuting the subject or issue
- Critical review and comparison of each referenced work
- Conclusions based on the facts in the literature review
The paper should contain at least 6-8 pages of content not count title page, table page and a reference page.
* Table of contents, Introduction, conclusion and sub headings are mandatory
* APA Format should follow all APA rules (citations, quotations, references)
*Follow the Template
* No Plagiarism
Digital Media and Global Social Issues: Developing Option 1 of Your Portfolio Project, assignment help Other Assignment Help
Option #1: Digital Media and Global Social Issues: Developing Option 1 of Your Portfolio Project
If you selected Option 1 of the Final Portfolio Project, then you will want to select this Critical Thinking Assignment to help you build your discussion and analysis.
In your assignment, you must do the following:
- Assess and discuss how digital media play an influential part in the issue/problem you selected within each country you’ve selected for the Final Portfolio Project.
- Develop your 2-3 solutions for the issue/problem for each country and anticipate counter arguments to your solutions with rebuttals or concessions.
- Include research from at least 3 scholarly sources. In addition, you may use the course required readings.
- Write a 3-4 page paper, not counting the required title and reference pages.
- Your paper must be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. You can find additional helpful guides on making presentations in the CSU-Global Library.
Final Portfolio Project Option #1
Option #1: Digital Media and Global Social Issues
From health to business, from science to inclusion: the eight categories below reflect the most crucial social issues of everyday life around the globe.
For this project, choose from one of the categories of international issues below and identify a topic or problem in which digital media play a significantly influential part in addressing that topic or problem.
- e-Government & Open Data
- e-Health & Environment
- e-Learning & Science
- e-Entertainment & Games
- e-Culture & Tourism
- e-Media & Journalism
- e-Business & Commerce
- e-Inclusion & Empowerment
- Select an issue/problem related to one of the topics above.
- Conduct research on two or more countries where this issue exists.
- Assess and discuss how digital media play an influential part in the issue/problem for each country.
- Propose 2-3 solutions for the issue/problem for each country and anticipate counter arguments to your solutions with rebuttals or concessions.
- Consider using the second option for the Module 2 Critical Thinking Assignment to outline your project and account for instructor feedback in the final draft.
- You must account for instructor feedback from the Module 6 Critical Thinking Assignment.
- Remember to call your reader to action—what next steps need to be taken?
- Include research from at least 8-10 scholarly sources. In addition, you may use the course required readings.
- Your paper should be 10-12 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Your presentation or paper must be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. You can find additional helpful guides on making presentations in the CSU-Global Library.
Digital Media and Global Social Issues: Developing Option 1 of Your Portfolio Project, assignment help Other Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Club Management Assignment Details – Week 1 Individual Project, homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Week 1 Individual Project
Deliverable length: 200 – 250 words
- Construct the daily duties in a typical country club
- Compare and contrast the different types of clubs
- Explain private club ownership structures
Today’s clubs need well-educated, professional club managers. Clubs today operate under many different types of ownerships and are designed to meet many different needs. The membership options vary among clubs and the organizational structures have become ever more complex.
· Describe the major categories of clubs
· Explain the types of membership and the varying differences of becoming a member.
· Explain the role of the Board of Directors
· Explain the role of the executive committee in an equity club.
· Identify several other equity club committees in an equity club and what important function they serve.
Please submit your assignment.
You will be graded on the following:
Individual Project Grading Rubric
Format: Adherence to deliverable length, proper grammar, and APA format.
Content: Content meets requirements and is an obvious response to the assignment details.
Support: Ideas are supported with examples and evidence.
Knowledge: A clear understanding of course material is demonstrated.
Accuracy: Information is accurate with no factual errors.
No cover sheet Business Finance Assignment Help
No Cover sheet just answer question with
the information it ask. Put reference after each questions. Do not put
reference at the end page. Proper grammar and englis, punctuation marks where
needed. APA guidelines. Make sure if question has 2 part to elaborate on all
1.Use your text and the internet to
research the case of In re Gault. In a narrative format of 500 or more words,
outline the case. Give the facts, issue, and court holding.
2. What rights did the court find Gault had
been denied? What constitutional provisions provided those rights to Gerald
3. Discuss in detail the 14th amendment and
Gault’s confinement to an Industrial School. What are the purposes of juvenile
4. Your state’s governor has appointed you
to a task force on juvenile justice reform. Outline at least ten key issues
facing juvenile justice. Then offer ten proactive approaches to combat the
problems. My State is Tennessee
Club Management Assignment Details – Week 1 Discussion Forum help Business Finance Assignment Help
Within the Discussion Forum area, write in no less than 150 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Originally, private clubs were formed when a group of people got together based on a mutual need or common interest. They enjoyed each other’s company and enjoyed doing things together. To house their gatherings, they eventually built clubhouses or found club quarters where they could meet, talk, share, dine and participate in various sporting events. In other words, members came first, and facilities second.
More recently, however, we have seen a paradigm shift in our industry, with some clubs now placing more emphasis and more effort on facilities and product, than on the club members themselves.
Choose one of the following methods to assist for your paper submission
· Describe how the clubs image can add member value.
· Explain how intangibles including the club’s culture, history, and traditions can be of importance to its members.
· Define the how a clubs governance policy can protect its members.
Discipline based Literature Review PSY 620 Learning and cognition, research help Humanities Assignment Help
Discipline-Based Literature Review
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, watch the embedded video and review the PSY620: Analyzing and Citing Scholarly Articles guide.
Learning and cognition is a broad discipline. For this discipline-based literature review, you will research peer-reviewed articles published within the last ten years on the following constructs within this domain:
- The Neurosciences: A Look at Our Brains
- Socio-Cognition: Social Interactions in Learning
- Learning and Literacy: Reading, Writing and Language Development
- Diversity and Culture: The Effects to Learning
- Connectionism and Learning: A Web of Development
In your paper, use your research to provide an explanation of each of the above listed discipline-based constructs. Apply ethical principles to the explanations of each construct and consider the issues that arise in research within these different areas. Additionally, analyze each construct using a minimum of one peer-reviewed article per construct and provide support for your statements. Within this analysis, explain the theoretical perspectives and empirical findings for each construct that are pertinent to the field of learning and cognition