What are the rights that are at stake? Philosophy homework help Humanities Assignment Help. What are the rights that are at stake? Philosophy homework help Humanities Assignment Help.
- Concentrate on identifying the rights that are at stake. Are they liberty rights? Claim rights? If claim rights, against whom are the claims addressed? Try also, to see if there are any duties of natural law that you think are relevant.
On a Saturday morning in the spring of 2010 in New York City, a homeless man attempted to save a woman from an attacker and was stabbed in process. For over an hour he lay bleeding on the sidewalk in plain view of passersby. Several people stopped to look at him. One man shook him. Another took a photo of him with a cell phone. But no one helped him or called 911. The man died there.
2. In this week’s module we saw that the notion of liberty rights evolved out of medieval scholars’ reinterpretation of Roman law on the various forms of relation one can bear to property. The notion of a right that was developed was one that asserted an area of control over one’s life and was likened to the strongest form of property ownership recognized in Roman law. Do you believe you are related to yourself as to property? What are the implications of this view?
In this week’s AVP, you were asked the question ‘Do you think that you can use natural law to argue against the legitimacy of slavery? Why or why not?’ Provide your answer to that question here.
Must be in your own words and will be ran through TURNITIN and several other plagiarism checkers.
What are the rights that are at stake? Philosophy homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of the two varieties of distributed operating systems, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
choose one of the following topics,
- Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of the two varieties of distributed operating systems discussed in this chapter: a process-based DO/S and an object-based DO/S. If you were the system administrator, which would you prefer? Explain your reasoning with specific examples.
- Review several articles on the subject of wireless sensor networks OR distributed operating systems that appeared in a recent computing magazine or academic journal (older than 5 years is not acceptable) and include the following: Give a summary of the article, including the primary topic, your own summary of the information presented, and the author’s conclusion
THE FLOWERS SHORT STORY, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Write an analytical research paper using the sources that I have provided. the two texts are by Alice walker. “the flowers” and “everyday use ” you also have to use the critiques that I have attached to prove your thesis.
I already started the introduction and the topic I discussed about was the struggle of life. And I will provide the introduction so that you can add it on to complete the assignment.
The critiques have to back up the thesis/topic and so does the two short stories.
use in text citations and I will attach the 4 critiques, 2 for the short story” the flowers” and 2 of the critiques are for the short story “everyday use, the two images you see below are the critiques for the short story “the flowers” and the two documents attatched are the critiques for the story “everyday use”YOU HAVE TO make sure you use the short stories and the critiques to prove the thesis. DO NOT COMPARE AND CONTRAST. ANALYZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have to prove your thesis by using all the sources and the short stories that I provided..
CONCLUSION should be what was mentioned in the introduction, but do not repeat yourself do not add anything new, and be sure to add the thesis. NO PREACHING. JUST PROVE YOUR THESIS, ANALYZE!
please use in text citation’s and the citations MUST match EXACTLY WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM IN THE TEXT!!!!! in text citations should have the authors last name and the page number of where you found the quote from. if there is not author, put the title of the critique and the page number.
please have a work cited page MLA FORMAT
THE FLOWERS SHORT STORY:
EVERYDAY USE SHORT STORY:
Please also provide an annotated bibliography, for the four sources provided (the critiques) :
for each critique/source just write 5 sentence summary on what the critique is about and a few sentences on how it relates to the thesis chosen about the struggle of life.
Crisis Intervention, assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Your final Assignment in this course is a 10‒15-page paper evaluating the use of crisis intervention as part of a response effort to a real-world traumatic incident.
From the crisis intervention literature and media accounts of major incidents, find a real-world traumatic incident to use as a case study that reviews the strategic use of crisis intervention.
In your 10‒15-page paper, be sure to:
- Identify seven crisis intervention strategies
- Show how each of these strategies was applied in the scenario of your choosing
- Determine if these strategies were applied correctly, explaining why or why not
- Recommend improvements for each of these strategies that would have improved the situation.
Key sections of your paper should be:
- Introduction and historical overview of crisis intervention
- A literature review of crisis intervention
- After action evaluation of the use of crisis intervention in response to a real-world incident
- Recommend improvements for the strategic and tactical use of crisis intervention based on the “lessons learned” in the case study evaluation
Please underline your thesis statement. Your thesis statement should be one, and only one, sentence that is embedded within your abstract section.
here is my thesis statement in Bold and underlined
mental health training and assistance is needed to reduce an escalating issue
with a rise in PTSD cases among first responders due to increased attacks by
terrorists. The tragic attacks of
the Oklahoma City and the 1993 World Trade Center bombings were just a start of
what was to come in the future. However,
the events of 9/11 changed how the U.S. now views terrorism. Not only did Americans not feel safe on their
homeland but terrorist’s continued efforts since 9/11 of attacking the U.S. and
its allies on their home turf has further instilled the fear and anxiety of
when the next attacks will happen.
Images and Templates, CIS 105 assignment help Computer Science Assignment Help
Templates” Please respond to the
whether or not you believe including images in documents is a professional
option when creating a document. Justify your response with at least one (1)
Microsoft Office’s Website, and view the business templates. Examine the resume
themes, letter themes, fax themes, report themes, and any additional themes
that you find interesting. Next, determine whether or not you believe Office
templates provide users with an advantage over creating a document from
scratch. Then, select one (1) template and explain the manner in which users
would benefit from using the template in question in creating either a business
or personal document.
information security, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
information security, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Complete the On Your Own project (PC or Mac version) Week 6, 12-1, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Week 6 On Your Own Homework 12-1
Worth 75 points
Note: Microsoft Office Suite 2013 (PC), 2011 (Mac), or more recent software is required to complete each homework assignment.
Note:Some On Your Own projects have been modified for students using Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac software. Students should select the appropriate version of the assignment based on the software they are using. Failure to do so may result in errors or difficulty when completing the project.
Note:Download thedata files. These files are needed to complete the graded On Your Own homework problems.
Complete the weekly homework based on the following:
- Complete the On Your Own project (PC or Mac version) according to the project instructions and submit your assignment through the online course shell. Note: It is important to note that some On Your Own projects request a printed or self-submitted document. Students completing this course online or in a physical classroom must submit the assignment through the online course shell regardless of the instructions presented in each On Your Own exercise.
- Submit your assignment in the appropriate Microsoft Office application(s) using the filename “Last name_First initial_OYO#” in addition to the appropriate filename extension (e.g., .docx, .dotx, .htm, etc.). For example: If your name is Mary Smith, the file for the On Your Own project 12-1 should be saved as Smith_M_12-1.dotx.
- Include your name, course section, professor name, title of the assignment, and version of the assignment (PC or Mac).
- Provide general comments on the overall assignment experience in two to three (2-3) sentences. Submit the written portion in the text box located in the assignment submission link.
Create a Powerpoint Presentation of at least 10 slides about Green Sports Facilities Are Becoming The Gold Standard, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
review the journal article, “Green Sports Facilities Are
Becoming The Gold Standard, by Robert A. Darwell and Huv Q. Nguyen, in
the Sports Litigation Alert Archives (July 2, 2010) in your APUS Online
Library. To review this journal article you are to:
- Click on library link on the left of the screen.
- A new window will open and then you will click on Articles and Databases.
- Under “Select Topic Databases” you will click on “Sport Litigation Alert”
- Being that the directions states that the article is from July 2,
2010 you would then click on “older issues” to the right of the screen.
- Click on July 2, 2010
- You will see 9 different articles and the 8th article down is Green Sports Facilities Are Becoming The Gold Standard.
“Sustainability is a comprehensive philosophy in which a variety
of environmentally friendly materials and procedures are utilized to
help reduce energy expenditures.” Over the last decade many individuals
and organizations, including the sports industry, have adopted this
philosophy. Many of the new and renovated stadiums are considered “green
facilities”. Please review the journal below, your textbook and the
Internet to complete this assignment: You are the facility manager of a
sports facility of your choice. Upper management has asked for you to
come up with future plans to renovate or rebuild your facility making it
a green facility. Come up with 8-10 ways to make your facility green
and your reasoning behind each one. Use your imagination, money is no
object! Create your presentation using PowerPoint and be sure to include
graphics to support and enhance your presentation.
Your Powerpoint Presentation must have at
least 10 slides. Your title slide and your reference slide do not count
towards the 10-slide minimum.
are to use peer-reviewed sources from our online library. Our online
library has many databases to choose from but I encourage you to look at
the following databases:
Do not use Wikipedia.
Ammon, R., Southall, R. M., & Nagel, M. (2010). Sports Facility Management. West Virginia: West Virginia University.
Undergraduate Level 300-400
Focus/Thesis of Turning Facility/Stadium Green
Exhibits a limited understanding of
Student exhibits a basic
Establishes a good comprehension of
Student exhibits a defined and clear
Documents of American History, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
What needs to be on the pages?
document will be taking up two pages (A left and a Right) Below you will see
the layout of the pages. The top left needs to have the title of the document.
The title needs to fill up the box and must be colored. The top right has a
list of questions that you must answer for each document. Your answers need to be complete sentences.
The bottom left is a picture that represents the document. Each picture in this
book needs to be different. You can’t have the same picture for each page. The
bottom right is your translation of the document. In your own words tell me
what the document says. The right side of the page is a copy of the document.
You will need to find the document online and print out a copy of the document.
Some of these documents are long so you will need to find a copy that is not
too lengthy. DON’T staple the document into your book. Each page will be used
and staples will make this look sloppy.
How to Negotiate Salaries with New Hires, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
1. The Job Offer Letter – Read the McDonald’s vignette in Strategic Exercise #1
on page 324 of your textbook. Carefully think about what should be
included in the offer letter based on what you are trying to achieve.
Then, using the information from the “Intro to Chapter Seven Video” and
Chapter 11 in your textbook, complete the following:
- Describe the goals of the offer letter based on the vignette and what you know of McDonald’s.
a comprehensive, well-written offer letter for Pat Edwards that
incorporates all necessary job offer components discussed in the intro
video (including an employment-at-will clause) that meets the hiring
only do you need to be sure that the letter contains all of the
necessary information, but it must also be in the correct professional
format. For more on this, as well as an example, please see the
c. Explain how this letter is designed to meet the hiring goals discussed in part “a” of this question.
Negotiations – To really be a good negotiator, you need to be able to
see issues from both sides. This week you will be looking at
negotiations from both the side of the HR professional and the final
the article “How to Negotiate Salaries with New Hires.” Develop a list
of recommendations that you could give to a manager that would help him
or her to better negotiate with a final candidate. Can you add
anything that is not in the article?
the Deepak Malhotra video “How to Negotiate Your Job Offer.”Develop a
list of recommendations that you could give to a job candidate that
an experience that you have had negotiating a job offer either as an HR
professional, manager, or a job candidate. How did you feel about it?
How could it have been done better? (If you have not ever had to
negotiate a job offer, ask someone at work, a family member, or a friend
about his or her experience.)
- Read the case study “Hiring FBI Agents” on page 325 of your textbook.
- Thorougly address the three questions at the end of the case (page 325.)
- If you were a consultant, how would you suggest the FBI improve their process?