What are your thoughts on the DSM-5 changes regarding the pervasive developmental disorders, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help. What are your thoughts on the DSM-5 changes regarding the pervasive developmental disorders, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help.
- What are your thoughts on the DSM-5 changes regarding the pervasive developmental disorders? More specifically, do you agree or disagree with the reclassification of Asperger’s syndrome as level 1, high-functioning autism? Why/why not?
- When it comes to autism, there are many myths. Answer one of the following questions and, in addition, cite from the Chapter 5 reading as well as the DSM-5 to support your responses:
- Do you believe that autism is caused by early childhood vaccinations?
- Do you believe that those diagnosed with autism have special talents and abilities?
- Do you believe that those diagnosed with autism have a lowered IQ or that they experience an intellectual disability?
2. Chapters 7 and 8 explore the various mood, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive, and stressor-related disorders. One issue of concern with these disorders is comorbidity: the situation that occurs when multiple diagnostic conditions occur simultaneously within the same individual. Watch this brief clip, What About Bob Therapy Scene, from the film What About Bob (1991). While exaggerated for comedic effect, Bob’s description of a wide variety of symptoms brings up some questions and concerns.
In your initial post, address the following:
- What are some pros and cons of diagnosing someone (e.g., Bob) with more than one condition?
- Comorbidity is especially common between the mood and anxiety/OCD/trauma disorders. Why do you think that is?
- Consider the track that you have selected for your final project (i.e., biological, psychological, sociocultural). How might an individual who adopts the perspective of your track explain the issue of comorbidity
3. In your initial post, address the following:
- More often than not, the media misrepresents schizophrenia and DID, often referring to those with multiple identities as “schizophrenic.” What are some examples that you can think of from the media (e.g., movies, TV shows, books) in which schizophrenia and/or DID is portrayed? Would you describe these depictions as accurate or inaccurate? Why or why not?
- As a practicing clinician, how might you differentiate between schizophrenia and DID such that you present an accurate diagnosis?
What are your thoughts on the DSM-5 changes regarding the pervasive developmental disorders, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
What are the important features that influence customer behavior in the credit card industry, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Please, if you think you will not be able to finish in the time given to you, don’t take it. I’m very low on time.
You’ll find the description, questions and requirements all in the word document and the PDF should help with the information.
– Type: Essay
– needs to be 3’500 words, no page limit
– Use appropriate framework, for example: Porter’s 5 forces etc.
– Identify and explain the different strategies that the firm has undertaken to achieve marketing success.
– Identify and discuss the different factors that influence consumer behaviours in the credit card industry in Japan.
– Propose suitably justifiable recommendations based on previous analysis done in questions 1, 2 and 3.
– apa format
If the end product will be satisfying, I’ll throw a tip in there.
Assignment: Marketing Function Audit, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Submit a 2- to 3-page marketing function audit, using the following numbered items as headings for your analysis. You should include the scholarly, peer-reviewed sources from your annotated bibliography (Week 1 Assignment), as well as others you located, to support your assertions as to the significance of the marketing function audit, as well as other scholarly literature to help you gain insights into any of the major issues you identify for your selected company. Please Note: When the questions result in a simple affirmative or negative answer, please elaborate on how you reached your conclusion.
- What are the company’s product line objectives?
- What areas of product and brand strategy need improvement?
- What are the company’s pricing objectives, policies, strategies, and procedures?
- What are the company’s distribution objectives and strategies?
- Is there adequate market coverage and service?
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- What are the organization’s advertising objectives?
- Are the advertising media well chosen?
- Is there effective and sufficient use of sales promotion tools such as samples, coupons, displays, and sales contests?
- How is the company using direct, online, and database marketing?
Change Model Assignment, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Assume you are the Sales and Marketing Director for Sea Treasures, a small group of well-known retail stores specializing in exotic sea life and high-end accessories for aquariums. The company has been in business for over 50 years, but the customer base is shrinking, sales are slow, and you are faced with reducing staff and closing stores. Sea Treasures will be out of business within a year if innovative and creative changes are not made quickly. After many months, you have finally been able to convince the owner that the only way to sustain the business and increase revenue is to create an Internet Website to sell the large inventory of aquarium decorator items (currently gathering dust in a costly warehouse) . This will be a short-term, small scale change. Six months later, you will expand the Website to sell live sea creatures such as tropical fish and small sea turtles online, which is a long-term, large-scale change.
You face many challenges in this transformational change initiative, beginning with strong employee resistance, new technology, and shipping methods. Many small businesses have been faced with these same issues, and have made the transition successfully. Consider the humble beginnings of Amazon, and look where they are today. Selecting the best change model for this business, and implementing it step by step provides the foundation for creating an exciting new company.
In 5 pages, explain which change model you would follow for the short-term change and which you would follow for the long-term change. Provide rationale for your decision and discuss the effects that these changes would have on the employees, managers, and executives within the organization. Include at least three references and follow standard APA formatting for your paper.
Stages of the Research Process, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Locate at least two peer-reviewed, business-research studies based on the industry in which you work or would like to work.
Develop a 1,050-word evaluation of the critical first stage of the research studies:
- State the purpose of the business research for each study.
- Determine the research questions and hypotheses being researched in each study.
- Identify the dependent and independent variables being manipulated or measured in each study.
- Determine if the variables are measured qualitatively or quantitatively.
- Discuss the ways in which you might apply research to your current work or desired career.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Impact of MLK assasination, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Based on your reading in the webtext, respond to the following prompt in one to two paragraphs:
Describe the impact of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s assassination on the effort to expand African-American civil rights. How might the struggle for civil rights have evolved differently if Dr. King had not been killed?
Be sure to answer the following question in your post: What were one or two specific consequences of Dr. King’s assassination? Do you think these events would have taken place even if Dr. King had not been assassinated? Why or why not?
Exercise: Thinking About Contingency
The following passage is from a chapter in the book Political Contingency: Studying the Unexpected, the Accidental, and the Unforeseen. This chapter, by the political scientist David R. Mayhew, looks at the impact of unforeseen events (such as, in the excerpt below, political assassinations) on the course of American political history.
The passage below is excerpted from “Events as Causes: The Case of American Politics,” pages 99 to 140. Click on the title of the article to access a PDF of the entire book; scroll down to page 99 and read the entirety of Chapter 4. These readings are provided by the Shapiro Library. This reading is required. You will have to log into Shapiro Library with your SNHU credentials to access this article.
A Word on Assassinations
I have skimped on brief or short-term events, although there is no shortage of supremely important instances. In 1865, for example, crucial to the Republicans’ emergence as the country’s main opposition party were the so-called “Sack of Lawrence [Kansas]” by a pro-slavery mob and the caning of Senator Charles Sumner on the Senate floor. “These two acts, one on top of the other, traumatized the nation.” In the 1960s, key to the enactment of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 were the Birmingham and Selma confrontations—the police dogs and the rest—that riveted national attention on deep-southern practices courtesy of the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., as impresario.
But assassination may deserve a special word. Not easily subjected to systematic treatment—they are nearly in a category with the Nicaragua and Mexico earthquakes—they have been neglected as causal factors….I do not want to take up familiar speculations here on the order of: what if Lincoln had served out his full second term? I will stop at addressing two particularly energetic bouts of national policymaking—in fact, possibly the two most consequential exercises of American lawmaking since World War II.
One was the “Reagan Revolution” of 1981—that is, the Republicans’ program of unprecedented tax and spending cuts enacted that year…[A]s of March 1981 the plan seemed to be headed for the rocks on Capitol Hill. Then John W. Hinckley, Jr. shot and nearly killed President Reagan. That brought on a “display of jaunty courage” by the president (as in his “Honey, I forgot to duck!”), which “turned Reagan into a national hero and immeasurably helped the passage of his fiscal program.” His survey ratings soared. “The legislative payoff was dramatic”: Moderate and conservative Democrats, hearing messages from home, signed on. The cuts were approved in a series of showdown votes that spring and summer. All this is entirely believable. Without the assassination episode: no Reagan Revolution.
The other was the Great Society—or, more broadly, the extraordinary harvest of legislation enacted by a left-centered coalition on Capitol Hill during calendar 1964 and in the wake of the 1964 election during 1965. President Kennedy’s legislative record had been so-so, but then he was assassinated in November 1963. The impact was enormous, “All that Kennedy had tried to do, all that he stood for, became in some sense sanctified.” Lyndon Johnson took over the presidency with a “Let us continue” appeal: “We would be untrue to the trust he reposed in us, if we did not remain true to the tasks he relinquished when God summoned him.” As the new president, Johnson “possessed an enormous advantage that liberal predecessors had been denied since the late 1930s: a national mood so eager for strong presidential leadership that even Congress and interest groups had to take heed.” That advantage owed chiefly to “the impact of Kennedy’s assassination.” It helped make 1964 possibly the most productive legislative year since the 1930s….It is certainly plausible that, given the strong impulse toward state expansion in the 1960s and 1970s in this country and elsewhere, much of the content of the Great Society would have found its way into American policy sooner or later anyway. But we cannot know how much or when, and quite possibly a good deal of it would not have.
Impact of MLK assasination, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Week 10 Assignment 5: Persuasive Paper Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals Humanities Assignment Help
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 5: Persuasive Paper Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals
Due Week 10 and worth 250 points
Using feedback from your professor and classmates, revise Parts 1 and 2, and add Part 3. Plan to include visuals to illustrate the advantages of your proposed solution.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
1. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 1: A Problem Exists, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Provide Part 2: Revision of Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages)
2. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (1-2 pages, for 7-9 total pages)
3. Included a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
4. State, explain, and support the first disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one (1) paragraph.
5. State, explain, and support the second (and third if desired) disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
6. Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage.
7. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
8. Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
9. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
10. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
11. Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1, 2, and 3. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Note: Submit your assignment to the designated plagiarism program so that you can make revisions before submitting your paper to your professor.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
- Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
- Analyze the rhetorical strategies of ethos, pathos, logos in writing samples and for incorporation into essays or presentations.
- Correct grammatical and stylistic errors consistent with Standard Written English. Prepare a research project that supports an argument with structure and format appropriate to the genre.
- Revise drafts to improve clarity, support, and organization.
- Recognize how to organize ideas with transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Incorporate relevant, properly documented sources to substantiate ideas.
- Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.
- Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Lab Activity, science homework help Science Assignment Help
Open the Greeley, CO, topographic map. This is the “topo” map that includes Fort Collins. This is a large file, so you will have to zoom in to see things on the map. Keep in mind that when you zoom in and out, you change the scale, and you must scroll down to see the bar scale when you change the view. Answer the following questions:
- Determine the distances between these places:
- Fossil Creek Reservoir (between Fort Collins and Loveland) and Windsor Reservoir (between Fort Collins and Greeley)?
- The Greeley airport to Riverside Reservoir, east of Greeley?
- Hagues Peak (in the Mummy Range) due south to Longs Peak (south of the Rocky Mountain National Park label) in the western part of the map?
- What is the elevation of the following:
- Downtown Fort Collins?
- Coffintop Mountain in the southwestern corner, north of Boulder and west of Longmont?
- The unnamed ranch to the left of the ‘U’ in Laramie Mountains in the northwest corner?
- What is the change in elevation between Longs Peak and Lake Granby to the southwest?
- What is the gradient (slope) between Longs Peak and Longmont airport in feet/mile? Make sure that you finish the math so that your units are in feet/1 mile.
- What is the longitude and latitude of these features:
- The USGS Testing Station in the southeast corner?
- Greasewood Flats east of Greeley and Eaton?
- Mount Dickinson north of Lake Estes and Estes Park on the western side of the map?
- What would you find at the following latitudes and longitudes:
- 40°00’, 105°15’
- 40°15’00”, 105°30′
- List the Range and township for the following locations.
- Fort Collins
- What ranch is found in R64W, T3N?
- Let’s say that you were atop Mount Audubon to the west of Boulder and Longmont. You want to get to Sawtooth Mountain, which is due north of Audubon. Why would you want to head to the northeast instead of due north directly toward Sawtooth?
Psychosocial crisis of later adulthood and elderhood, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
As individuals approach later adulthood and elderhood, they begin to accept the terminations of old roles and embrace the emergence of new roles, including coming to terms with the concept of death and facing issues related to death. This involves the psychosocial crisis of integrity versus despair for (older adults) and immortality and extinction (elderhood). Draw on your Development Through Life textbook readings, Chapters 13 and 14, to complete the following:
- Assess the challenges and rewards for counselors working with individuals in this stage of life.
- Discuss some of the characteristic challenges present in the psychosocial crisis in these stages of development.
- Describe how your family of origin views the process of caring for the elderly within your family and views the process of death. For this portion of your post, begin a separate paragraph, and feel free to respond to this aspect in the first person.
- Please remember to cite and reference your sources in APA style.
Critical Thinking, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment: Read Chapter 18 and Answer the Critical Thinking questions 1 – 5. Use the format seen in the Sample_Case_Study_Analysis(1).doc . Provide an introduction containing theoretical background of Waiting Times theory, empirical research of waiting time in application in the body, and a conclusion and include supporting peer reviewed journal articles.
In your case analysis, incorporate findings from other sources like http://scholar.google.com well as in the online library within academic literature. You can find excellent scholarly articles to support your opinion in the online library’s LIRN ProQuest database. In graduate work these sources are extremely important to use!
Generally, these case study analyses will be between 4 – 6 pages long and APA formatted. Before you begin, please review the handouts on Case Study Analysis expectations and evaluation.
I will upload information on chapter 18
https://anyessayhelp.com/expectations and evaluation.
I will upload information on chapter 18