What is ROI EXCEL?, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. What is ROI EXCEL?, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
What is ROI EXCEL?, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Elevator speech, assignment help Writing Assignment Help
An elevator speech is an excellent way to convey your skills while networking and seeking employment. Typically, an elevator speech is a one-minute summary of who you are, why you are qualified, and what you have to offer the organization or industry. A brief sales pitch will ensure that you are prepared to discuss your career goals whenever the opportunity presents itself. Some examples of where you could use your elevator speech are at a networking event, during a job interview, or in a social setting.
Watch The Elevator Pitch video and design a one minute sales pitch that is tailored toward your chosen career path. To get started, refer to the career goal you created in Week Two. It is recommended that you utilize one of the following voice recording options to hear your elevator speech and share it with your classmates.
Once you have completed your recording, share your pitch with the class by attaching your Audio file or copying and pasting the link of your recording into the body of your initial post.
software code Building Your First App, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
- In a browser navigate to the Android Developers site “Building Your First App“
- Right-click/Translate the page to English (you may have to do this for every page)
- Complete “Building a Simple User Interface” and “Starting Another Activity” in Android Studio — you can reuse your project from Week 1
- Do not just do the steps, read the pages — this content provides valuable information about how Android Studio works
- When you create a new project, make sure you note where the project is stored
- You can skip the command line steps, but they are good to know
- Edit the Gradle Scripts/build.grade (Module: app) file by changing the minSdkVersion to 21
- You will be prompted to do a Project sync; click the “Sync Now” link
- Open the Gradle Console (bottom right)
- After the sync completes (you’ll see ‘Build Successful’ in Gradle Console), select Build/Rebuild
- Select Run/Run ‘app’ to test your application
- After you have completed the tutorials, find the main project folderapp subfolder
- Make a new folder and in the new folder and
- Name the folder for your last name and assignment
- Add the src folder from your project
- Add the buildoutputsapkapp-debug.apk file (this is your project executable file)
- Zip the folder
- Attach the zip file to this assignment’s link
7.05 Lab: History of Life Lab different types of fossils, biology homework help Science Assignment Help
Lab: History of Life Lab
In this lab, you are required to create a project. A few suggestions are listed below, but make sure that you are within the realm of the project. Be sure to include all aspects as explained in the lab.
- Slideshow presentation
- Recorded speech
We divide fossils into body fossils and trace fossils (also known as ichnofossils). A body fossil is a part of, or in some cases the entire, body of a creature. In rare cases, the organic material of the creature remains in the fossil, although more often we get casts and molds that reveal the external and internal structure of the organism. Trace fossils do not reveal much information about the anatomy of the creatures that made them, but instead offer glimpses of the activity and physiology of the creature.
There are several types of body fossils, and the mode of preservation of the organism’s original material is what differentiates them. Compressions form when the overlying sediment “compresses” the organism into a flat layer, which results in some of the original organic material of the creature being preserved, often as thin carbonaceous films. However, many times the organic material is further decayed, leaving only a “part and counterpart” detailing of the creature’s external form. Casts and molds are a type of preservation where the original material decays, leaving a mold in the surrounding rock that can be filled with other sediment forming a cast. Casts can be external or internal; the latter is known as steinkerns. Petrification occurs when organic matter is replaced with silica and literally turns to stone. Petrified wood also forms by this process.
- Learn about the different types of fossils.
- Select and study a group of organisms in depth.
- Prepare a virtual poster session to be shared with your classmates detailing the biology and evolution of the group of fossils you have chosen. An alternate to this activity is to prepare a poster of a particular period or epoch of geologic time.
This lab should take 4-5 hours to complete.
Recording Your Observations:
Click here to download the report for this lab where you’ll record your hypotheses, observations, and conclusions.
- Visit Fossils: Window to the Past and read about the types of fossils and fossil preservation.
- Visit a number of websites (a few starters are listed below) that deal with the topic of the history of life on earth. Gather information and images to allow you to prepare a virtual poster session. Be sure to cite your sources!
In your poster session you will need to detail the classification of the group of creatures whose fossil history you are presenting. Include the time of first occurrence, time of maximum diversity, and whether or not the group is extinct or extant.
Conduct a keyword search to find websites. To begin a keyword search, start by searching broad terms such as geologic time, fossil history, or fossil record. The resulting list of websites can give you a lot of information, but how do you know if it is reliable? There are a few basic guidelines that can help you when you open a website and try to determine its reliability.
Always consider a site’s:
- Objectivity: Excessive expressions of emotion, opinions, and stereotyping are tip-offs that the information on a site may be biased.
- Ownership and contributors: Go to the Home or About page of the website and find out who sponsors and writes for the site. Look for contributors who have reliable credentials, such as “Harvey Jones, Professor, University of Wisconsin—Madison.”
- Writing style and mechanics: Check the grammar, spelling, and writing style on the site. Errors and awkwardness are signs of a nonprofessional website.
- Currency: Look for publication or copyright dates associated with the site; the more current the better.
- Links: What links does the site contain? A reliable website will offer links to other reliable websites, not to “junk” sites.
Keyword Search: geologic time, fossil history, fossil record
5.02 Evolution Unit Journal,biology homework help Science Assignment Help
It is now time to submit your unit journal entries. You should include all the journal entries you made in this unit. They include:
- Journal: Transitional Groups
- Journal: Teaching Evolution
- Journal: Evolution In Action
- Journal: Reproductive Isolation
Journal One: Evolution: Descent with Modification, page 4
Using information found on the Internet, describe the features of Therapsids that suggest this group was transitional to reptiles and mammals.
Journal Two: Evolution: Descent with Modification, page 6
Follow the link to read more about teaching evolution in the classroom. After you have read the information presented, consider this question: Is there a credible scientific theory that opposes evolution?
Journal Three: Evolution: Evolution and Genetics, page 2
Evolution in Action
Click here and write a summary of this online article. Focus on the question: Does this indicate evolution in action?
Journal 4: Evolution: Evolution and Genetics, page 6
Consider the reproductive isolating mechanisms described above. Do any of these apply to human beings? Write a few paragraphs in your notebook on this topic.
Business Case Proposal, graphic design help Humanities Assignment Help
You will submit your Project Plan. The project plan is a Word document that is a combination of a written explanation of the Project Plan and the explanation of
the Control Plan. The WBS and timeline are represented with screenshots of the Gantt chart, resource chart, and cost table. Ensure each chart and graph is
properly noted and has text explanation.
Specifically the following critical elements must be addressed:
IV. Project Plan: Illustrate your recommended implementation and management strategies. Be sure to include screenshots of all relevant diagrams, charts,
a) Work Breakdown Structure: Describe all of the essential roles and functions required for implementing the solution. Who will be doing the work
and what, specifically, will they need to do?
b) Project Monitoring and Control Plan: How are you going to ensure that the project is going smoothly? What is your plan of attack to ensure that
all controls are adhered to? What is the defined critical path? Be sure that you frame your response for communicating effectively to your target
c) Timeline: What is the estimated amount of time for implementation? Create a visual representation that captures your timeline (e.g., Gantt
chart) based on the systems development life cycle.
Guidelines for Submission: Milestone Two should follow these formatting guidelines: 2–3 pages, double-spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch
margins, and citations in APA.
Business Case Proposal, graphic design help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Select an American corporation, Financial Statements Overview Business Finance Assignment Help
Be sure to read and follow
Select an American corporation.
(Must be publicly traded in the US)
Visit its website and download
the Income Statement, Statement of Stockholders Equity, Balance Sheet, and
Statement of Cash Flows. The statements must be from the company website-
summaries from other sources will not be accepted. They are in the investors
section. You are looking for the complete published annual report, or 10-K.
Sometimes it is under SEC filings. Make sure it is the most current published
ANSWER the following questions
using the financial statements for your chosen company:
Determine the net income for the current
fiscal year (FY). Is this income up or down from the prior year?
Explain the relevance of changes in net
income to investors.
Determine the ending balance in
shareholders’ equity. Why would organizations such as Labor Unions be
interested in this?
Determine the total value of assets.
Discuss the relevance of the total value of
assets to potential creditors and why this is important.
Determine the total cash flow from ALL
operations. This is not from the operating portion of the cash flows, but
overall. What does it balance to on the balance sheet?
Explain which users would find the
financial statements most important.
Discuss how the financial statements are
used in your current role or a position you would like to hold. How might these
aid you in managerial decision making?
Include a link to the financial
statements along with your assignment.
This is an informal assignment,
and APA is not required.
Strategic Plan Part 3 Balance and Score Card Communication Plan help Business Finance Assignment Help
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word strategic objectives summary. Include your balanced scorecard and its impact on all stakeholders, and the communication plan.
Identify key trends, assumptions, and risks in the context of your final business model.
Develop the strategic objectives for your new division of the existing business in a balanced scorecard format in the context of key trends, assumptions, and risks. The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission. As you develop them, consider the vision, mission, and values for your business and the outcomes of your SWOT analysis and supply chain analysis.
Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives:
- Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Market share
- Revenues and costs
- Competitive position
- Customer Value Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Customer retention or turnover
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer value
- Process or Internal Operations Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Measure of process performance
- Productivity or productivity improvement
- Operations metrics
- Impact of change on the organization
- Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Employee satisfaction
- Employee turnover or retention
- Level of organizational capability
- Nature of organizational culture or climate
- Technological innovation
Evaluate potential alternatives to the issues and/or opportunities identified in the SWOT Analysis paper and table you completed in Week 3.
Create at least three strategic objectives for each of the four balanced scorecard areas. Baseyour solutions on a ranking of alternative solutions that includes the following:
- Identify potential risks and mitigation plans
- Analyze a stakeholder and include mitigation and contingency strategies.
- Incorporate ethical implications
Develop a metric and target for each strategic objective using a balanced scorecard format.
- Example: a strategic objective in the shareholder or financial perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, “The percentage of increase in market share.” The target is the specific number to be achieved in a particular time period. The target for the metric of “Increase market share” could be “Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years” of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.)
Outline a brief communication plan discussing how you will communicate the company’s strategic objectives that includes the following:
- Define the purpose.
- Define the audience.
- Identify the channel(s) of communication and why you selected that channel.
Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.
The Mousetrap questions, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Mousetrap question: Agatha Christie was a master of suspenseful writing. In The Mousetrap, she uses the play’s
setting, the events of the plot, and a flurry of false facts to build and
sustain suspense. What is the effect of these techniques? Write an extended
response in which you explain what suspense is and why it matters in mystery
writing. Then consider how each of these three techniques contributes to the
As you answer, use a five-paragraph structure.
Introduce the work and explain what suspense is and why it matters in the first
(introductory) paragraph. End this first paragraph with a thesis about
Christie’s use of the three techniques of suspense. Then, in the second
paragraph, discuss setting and suspense. In the third paragraph, discuss how
the plot events build suspense. In the fourth paragraph, deal with how false
information creates suspense. Finally, conclude your essay with a brief
paragraph in which you make your thesis statement clear once again. Throughout
your response, use details from the play to support your ideas.
Book/ Designing and Conducting Your First Interview Project , sociology help Humanities Assignment Help
5 to 6 pages from
Book/ Designing and Conducting Your First Interview Project (Research Methods for the Social Sciences)