What traits does Lady Bracknell show in this excerpt, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help. What traits does Lady Bracknell show in this excerpt, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help.
Read the excerpt from Act III of The Importance of Being Earnest.
Come here. Sit down. Sit down immediately. Hesitation of any kind is a
sign of mental decay in the young, of physical weakness in the old.
[Turns to Jack.] Apprised, sir, of my daughter’s sudden
flight by her trusty maid, whose confidence I purchased by means of a
small coin, I followed her at once by a luggage train. Her unhappy
father is, I am glad to say, under the impression that she is attending a
more than usually lengthy lecture by the University Extension Scheme on
the Influence of a permanent income on Thought. I do not propose to
undeceive him. Indeed I have never undeceived him on any question. I
would consider it wrong. But of course, you will clearly understand that
all communication between yourself and my daughter must cease
immediately from this moment. On this point, as indeed on all points, I
What traits does Lady Bracknell show in this excerpt? Check all that apply.
What traits does Lady Bracknell show in this excerpt, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Week 3 HR paper , Risk Management Guide for Small Business, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Please see the below:
- Read the “Risk Management Guide for Small Business” via the following link: http://www.significanceinternational.com/Portals/0/Documents/2005-sme-risk-management-guide-global-risk-alliance-nsw-dsrd.pdf
- Select an organization with which you are familiar and write a paper with inclusion of one or more paragraphs for each of the following steps, using similar headings in your paper:
- Risk Management Principles and Concepts. Summarize the principles and concepts of risk management, to include a definition of risk and an explanation of how risk management can contribute to the management and performance of a business.
- Categories of Risk in Small Business. Recap the risks faced by a small business owner.
- Risk Management Process. Identify the steps in risk management.
- Applying Risk Management. Develop a risk management plan using a similar format provided in the template shown in Annex D, on page 66 of the Risk Management Guide. Attach the plan as an appendix item in your paper. Provide an explanation of the plan in the body of the paper.
- Integration of Faith and Learning. Review the 3.1 Devotional scripture and Devotional reading. Integrate the concept of risk management with a response to the question posed in the devotional reading: How can you react to real threats with proper levels of concern, preparation and action?
- Your paper should be 600 words in length, not including the title page, reference page, or appendix items.
- Use APA format. Cite the risk management guide, Risk Management at Morgan Stanley
An Overview (attached) & Risk Management and the HR Executive – https://www.innovativeemployeesolutions.com/articl… . Each reference should be at least 3-5 pages and published within the last 3-5 years.
Explain an individual’s personality, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
My term paper needs to be refined to sound more like a psychology case study and less of a history of the fictional character used. Directions below. If you are chosen for the job I will attach my paper.
Your topic: You are to select a fictional character (Tony Stark) from a television show, movie, book, etc. or a real life individual and explain the individual’s “personality” using two (2) contrasting personality theories discussed in this course.
Your final paper should be between 15 and 20 pages, not including the cover page, abstract, text, and references.
Your final paper must follow APA style format (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association).
identify, address, and propose solutions that can be implemented by leadership team and executive staff, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Welcome to the final phase of the project. The various readings, lectures, and assignments have introduced you to strategies that will help you identify, address, and propose solutions that can be implemented by Movieflix’s Leadership Team and their executive staff. You also have learned tools that can be applied to real world business issues.
Your final deliverable is a business proposal addressed to the Leadership Team of MovieFlix that outlines your recommended approach to solving their problem(s) (PLEASE SEE BELOW BOLDED PROBLEM).
The problem that you are helping MovieFlix to solve: “Finding the right staff, retaining them, and ensuring they buy into the vision of the business.”
- Your proposal should be 4-5 pages long,
- Be sure to incorporate elements from each of the areas that are outlined in the Course Project Time Line (e.g. business ethics, strategic planning, team building, etc. PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PAPERS WEEK 1 through WEEK 5). The proposal should include adequate research to support your decisions about these areas.
- Written in APA format, and
- Use proper spelling/grammar.
You should also check all of your work for proper mechanics with regard to spelling, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure.
Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page for credible resources that you may have used for your research. Remember to follow APA guidelines when paraphrasing or quoting information. Don’t forget to cite your sources and include in-text citations as necessary.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Please number each section so I can reference the following work completed above:
- You must provide the web address links to your references/sources and cite ALL references used in the paper with quotations: “example” and underlined (for my reference).
- Make sure to write your paper utilizing proper APA formatting guidelines, and to include an APA formatted title page.
- ***A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source.
What does the reader learn about Ogilvy from the passages, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Read the passages from The War of the Worlds.
very early in the morning poor Ogilvy, who had seen the shooting star
and who was persuaded that a meteorite lay somewhere on the common
between Horsell, Ottershaw, and Woking, rose early with the idea of
finding it. Find it he did, soon after dawn, and not far from the sand
. . .
A large piece suddenly came off and fell with a sharp noise that brought his heart into his mouth.
a minute he scarcely realised what this meant, and, although the heat
was excessive, he clambered down into the pit close to the bulk to see
the Thing more clearly.
What does the reader learn about Ogilvy from the passages?
PART I answer in 1 single-spaced page with APA references Business Finance Assignment Help
I need a total of 5 single spaced pages.
PART I answer in 1 single-spaced page with APA references
Think of a maximization process — it could be as simple as maximize monthly savings given your income and expenses. Now, consider how you may use linear programing to help you to solve this optimization problem. How would you turn your objective function and constraints into math equations? What are the conditions or assumptions you have to make to use linear programming? Will you be able to share the results you obtained from this exercise and comment on the effectiveness of linear programming?
The work is pretty much done I just need it finished with the data and document attached
Prepare a 4- page single-spaced report (excluding the cover page, the reference page, and any tables and graphs), which demonstrate your ability to use linear programming to solve a real world problem. You need to collect your own data either from the web or from a company that you are familiar with. Please identify a real world scenario where you have a goal or target to maximize or minimize and a couple of constraints. Then, you need to translate this real world problem into a linear programming problem, where you will have an objective function and several linear constraints. Solve this linear programming problem and interpret your result(s) in terms of the slackness of each constraint. Finally, make real world recommendations based on your finding.
Hint: If you could not find a real world example, you may use one of the case study questions in the textbook as a substitute. A verbal description by itself will not receive any credits. Please copy and paste in or attach your Excel Worksheet, which is a must to receive credits for statistical analysis. You do need to analyze your own data and cannot simply cite the statistical result published else where.
PART I answer in 1 single-spaced page with APA references Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Additional conclusions and refined abstract needed for my paper, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
I have completed my term paper but require additional conclusions to wrap the thoughts of the paper together. I also need a refined abstract. I am 3 pages short of my page count and will attach the paper if you are chosen to help.
Also everything must be done in APA format, I am asking you to send me the additions only in a separate document with any cites you have, not add the to my paper as I do not want to have to proof through what I have already proof-read multiple times to find your work. Thanks 🙂
professional development that educators can participate, Assignment 2 help Writing Assignment Help
One aspect of professional development that educators can participate in is that of educational conferences. While you may at some point have participated in an educational conference as an attendee, you have the opportunity in this assignment to think as a presenter! This assignment will also provide you the opportunity to create a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter.
In this assignment, you will take your discussion presentation you prepared for the staff meeting and convert it into a poster that you could use at an academic conference. As well, often when submitting a poster proposal you include a CV and cover letter that highlight your experience and research interests.
Historically, a conference poster session involves use of a large poster-board style document as a reference when speaking with conference attendees about your research or practical experiences with a topic. Increasingly, the poster session involves handouts in digital format transferred through QR codes or another medium and may involve a television or other screen display to communicate your research at an academic conference. Always, your poster presentation contains a title, introduction to your question, overview of your approach, results from your study or experience, and your planned next steps in applying or expanding the study or experience. Additionally, the poster provides information about literature related to the poster topic, usually a selected listing of previously published articles that are important to your research, and a brief acknowledgement to those who helped you with the study.
Your poster, in whatever format it is presented at the conference, is effective if it can be scanned and comprehended at a high level in around five minutes. Usually you will be present with your poster to explain points and answer questions in an authentic conference experience.
Using the Poster Presentation Template, create your assignment to meet the content and written communication expectations below. Upload your assignment to the course for evaluation and to your ePortfolio (Pathbrite).
NOTE: Including your CV or Cover Letter in your ePortfolio is optional
Content Expectations- Two Parts
- Introduction (1 point): In 100-200 words, use this section to interest your audience in the issue or question of your study while using minimal background information and definitions.
- Materials and Methods (1 point): In 50-100 words, describe the procedure you used to collect data.
- Study Results (1 point): In 50-100 words, state your research questions, describe how they were supported by your research, and then include visuals (e.g., graphic/charts/diagrams) to illustrate the parts or results of your study.
- Conclusion (1 point): In no more than 200 words, provide the concluding remarks about your study while explaining your major result in such a way as to convince your audience why the outcome is interesting. Describe the relevance of your findings to the field of education and/or beyond, describe other directions this study could lead to, and summarize the changes you would make to the study in retrospect.
- Relevant Literature Cited (.5 points): Use full citations in APA for all primary works you consulted from the literature to inform and support the purpose of your study.
- Acknowledgement (.5 points): In 30-50 words, provide an acknowledgement to individuals or groups who supported or contributed to your study.
- Create – Curriculum Vitae (1.5 points): In three to four pages your CV should include your name, an overview of your education, your academic and related employment (especially teaching, editorial, or administrative experience), your research projects and/or research interests (including conference papers and publications), and your departmental and community service.
- Create – Cover Letter (1.5 points): In no more than one page your cover letter should include; heading, introduction, argument and closing.
Written Communication Expectations
- APA Formatting (.5 points): Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment.
- Syntax and Mechanics (.5 points): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
- Page Requirement (.5 points): Includes a CV and Cover Letter that are no more than 4 to 5 pages in length.
- Source Requirement (.5 points): References three scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook. All sources on the references page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
For information related to APA style, including samples and tutorials, please visit the Ashford Writing Center
Diversity Team, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
I need good answers with reference. Thanks
1. how do you think diverse workforce and information technology interact hand in hand? What diversities does the workforce experience mainly and how do these different populations use technology at the workplace?
2. There is no doubt that many trends will influence TD professionals in the next decade. Particularly, I think that workforce diversity and technology will influence TD professionals in organizations the most in the near future. According to SHRM (2014), Baby Boomers, once the largest workforce in America, will retire in the next years. This will lead to retirement records numbers and a transformation in the workforce once Millennials surpass Baby Boomers in numbers. Additionally, by 2060 56% of the U.S. population will be a member of a minority group, where Hispanics will represent 28.6% of the U.S. population. On the other hand, technology is the common factor of many of the new trends that will influence TD professionals. For example, e-learning, big data, and automation all depend of technology; and with fast peace with which technology evolves, all of these will be affected.
Out of the six foundational competencies that the ATD highlights (ATD, 2013), I think that interpersonal skills and technology literacy will be more important for TD professionals in the future. Interpersonal skills will give TD professionals the ability to understand and manage a diverse workforce. Technology literacy will TD professionals the skills necessary to develop, implement, and or facilitate e-learning courses, and laverage big data and automation. One competency that I think might become less important is industry knowledge because this is something that TD professionals can get from their customers.
Other than the trends that we studied in class, I cannot see other new trends impacting TD before the decade ends.
Based on this I just need to write little bit comment about this using resources.
Audit Process, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Organizations contract or hire individuals with specific skills to conduct internal audits to ensure their organizations are following their documented policies, procedures, and processes. In addition, federal mandates are placed on specific organizations within industries requiring continuous audits, requiring organizations to contract outside auditors to work with their internal auditors in determining the health of the organization.
Identify the internal and external processes used by auditors for your chosen organization from your Week One assignment.
Create an 8- to 10-slide multimedia rich PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes, including interactive diagrams, media, or videos, that depicts processes typically followed within your chosen organization supporting internal and external audits.
Include two additional peer review resources to support your analysis.
CHOSEN ORGANIZATION IS WALMART