When creating a security policy framework? Programming Assignment Help. When creating a security policy framework? Programming Assignment Help.
When creating a security policy framework, it’s important to align business objectives with the correct framework.
Write a small report discussing what can happen if the framework you choose as a foundation does not fit your organization’s business objectives. Why is it important to pay attention to business objectives?
At the end of the discussion, do the following:
- Create a table that lists at least four things that could affect the organization if the security framework does not align with business objectives.
- Include rationale for each point above.
- Format: Microsoft Word document
- Font: Arial or Times New Roman font, 12-Point, Double-Space
- Citation Style: APA format (include at least 1 APA resource)
- Length: 1– 1 1/2 pages
Note: Need 1– 1 1/2 pages and APA Format with citations Please no plagiarism.
When creating a security policy framework? Programming Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Supply Demand Analysis Economics Assignment Help
Question 2: Conduct a supply and demand analysis for corn.
- The current corn price is $3.50 per bushel.
- Draw a supply and demand graph which adequately represents what is happening to the world (global) corn price. You should be able to figure the current corn price per bushel and the previous corn price per bushel. Be sure those prices are correctly shown on the graph. The article does not tell you the quantity traded, but you can still title your X axis correctly.
- Briefly explain any shifts in supply and/or demand which caused the corn price to change.
- Use the following article. Do not use any other information in your analysis.
Toastmasters Essay Business Finance Assignment Help
(Toastmasters a program that we had to go to basically a community group. They have different meetings every week and it is for my Public Speaking class it was very complicated to find therefore I didn’t make it, you can Youtube or google for info to make the essay sound personal.)You must locate a Toastmasters International Chapter near you. You are to attend the meeting and then write a two page report on your experience. Who did you meet (names) and talk to? What did you do at the meeting? Where you involved? Did you participate? What did you think about the meeting? How did you feel attending? Did you learn anything, etc.?
Homework Help Assignment Help
ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL. NO PLAGIARISM AND ALSO USE IN TEXT CITATIONS AND RELIABLE SOURCES. WORK WILL BE CHECKED THOROUGHLY THROUGH PLAGIARISM CHECKER TURNITIN.
Please read the Harvard Case Study — Country Risk Analysis and Managing Crises: Tower Associates, by F. John Mathis, Paul Keat and John J. O’Connell. Please answer the following questions about the case study in a properly formatted APA paper in 7 pages and at least three additional journal articles:
- Are there any hidden assumptions or price rigidities in the country or countries that might inhibit market force indicators from revealing the true economic health of the country, thereby either preventing government policy actions from correcting the problems or otherwise making them ineffective and counterproductive?
- What is the current domestic and international economic situation of each country relative to the benchmark performance measures for that country?
- Is the country currently following appropriate economic policies from a domestic as well as an international perspective? Provide supporting justification for your answer.
- When the tools of country risk analysis are applied to the different countries being analyzed, which country is more likely to have what kind of crisis and why?
- If you recommend that Tower Associates proceed with a transaction in one of the selected countries, which strategy would you suggest they follow: a foreign exchange hedging strategy or a country risk crisis management strategy? Explain and justify your recommendation.
- What are some of the steps that Tower Associates can take to help mitigate and manage some of the risk involved if they proceed with the transaction, such as: foreign exchange risk, sovereign risks, liquidity risks, market risks, insolvency, and credit risks?
The two essay question about China in contemporary World in Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revelation? Writing Assignment Help
First Question Essay( 3 Pages) : You are having dinner with a group of friend in a restaurant. The conversation turns to the topic of modern China. One of your friend claims that it is futile to try to understand the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution. The Chinese went crazy, and that’s that. Do you agree with this opinion? If ,so Please provide a supporting argument. Or do you think that, However difficult, it is still possible to explain the events by situating them in the context of mordern Chinese History? Confronted with the daunting challenges of modernizing China, did the Chinese often hold different ideas, approaches, and visions about what to do? Did Maoism represent one of these ideas and approaches?
Second Question Essay(3 Pages): In his book ,China in ten words, Yuhua, a renewed Chinese Writer , discusses contemporary China through his own personal experiences. he often uses his memory of cultural revolution to comment on various aspect of contemporary China, pointing out , in his opinion , the continues and changes of the two eras. in his book, Age of ambition ,Evan Osons presents the different views of government and democracy in the economic development of contemporary china. Based on his book , do you think that You is more likely to be sympathetic to Lin’s or Wu’s view? please use the assigned readings and other relevant course material to support your position.( Hint : please review Yu Hua ,pp 3-14,113-180 and Osnos ,Chapter 10.
Requirement: Please note that your task is not to evaluate or judge the different, often competing ,idea and models of modernizing China : In other words , you don’t need to rank them as good or bad. you ar simply expected to characterize and explain them. also your essay should be based on historical evidence drawn from the course materials but it is ok to cite from other materies. The total length of the two essay ( Double- spaced ,font size 12) must not exceed 6 pages. Each essay question require 3 pages.
Citation Example: Reminds:( Osnos,151). Lectures/ Discussions (Fan ,92) No require for citation pages just (author, pages)
Module 6: Critical Thinking Platform Based Development Programming Assignment Help
The Android client app you will you construct comes from the code pattern on this website:
In this exercise, you will
- Modify an existing Android client application to send a service request to a java servlet. The java servlet (server) will reply back to the Android client with a response.
- Configure and run a java servlet (server) to run on your local machine.
- Configure the Java servlet.
Download the latest Eclipse IDE (Oxygen) and create a new dynamic web project. Use the Java source file supplied by your instructor as the source code for your dynamic web project. Explore the code and note the implementations of the get and post methods. Launch the java servlet by using the built-in Tomcat Server that comes with the latest Eclipse Oxygen distribution.
- Take a screenshot of the Java servlet running. Note that the Eclipse Oxygen environment has a built-in web browser. In your screenshot, add a textbox and in the textbox, identify the service that is being performed by the servlet.
- Obtain the Android client app form your instructor. The name of this client app is “HttpExample.” This example already has the built-in code to send requests and receive responses from an external server. Take screenshots of the messages being displayed after clicking on the “GET METHOD” and “POST METHOD” buttons.
- In this step, you will modify your Android client to “consume” the service provided by the Java servlet running on your local host machine. Explore the code the Android app. Note how the button click events are used to send a request and receive a response. Using this code pattern, add a new button and a data entry textbox to send user data (from the data entry textbox) to the Java servlet when the button is clicked. Write the Java servlet response into the original Android app’s textbox.
Take screenshots of your Android app before requesting the service and after receiving a response.
Assignment Deliverables (all in a ZIP file):
- The screenshots list in the specifications above.
- A detailed overview of the steps taken to complete your application.
- The project folder containing all source code for your application.
Ensure that your assignment deliverables are attached before submitting your assignment.
Module 6: Critical Thinking Platform Based Development Programming Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Role Play using Case Study Humanities Assignment Help
Clarification for those choosing to complete the video…… I will complete the video with two other classmate, I just need you to complete a 10-15 min dialogue with the family and therapist.
-Must be at least 3 people…..you (therapist) plus a family (consisting of more than one person)-create dialogue
-You may choose to record this with classmates or enlist the assistance of family and friends
-Students completing the video together must create this as separate assignments. For example, if you have 3 students collaborating on the video, you must each create a video with you in the role as the therapist (my assessment is based on your role as a “therapist” not as a “family member”).
-As a reminder you have a corresponding paper (2-3 pages) that accompanies the video (details in assignment).
-You may use your own case study from your field placement or place of employment (removing identifying information for client confidentiality) or a case that you make up. I’ve also uploaded a case, adjusting it as you see fit.
Make a script /dialogue
Strength building compliment
make the dialogue purposeful
move clients to, move them out of their feeling into solutions,
Think about how your client may receive this
Did not make the client being difficult,
Use solution focused therapy
If you don’t understand ask me and i will provide an example but do not copy from the example mane your own. thanks
The Roots of Pop Music Writing Assignment Help
Paper needs to be 6-8 pages double-spaced. The paper must be written completely in your own words with not quotes from the textbook or outside resources. The exception to this being a verse or lyric from the songs.
Trace the development of popular music from the 1920s until modern times (the music that you listen to). You can comment on style if you wish, but we are mainly interested in the lyrics and their message. What themes are present in the lyrics? What are people worried about? What are they happy about?
Pick a song that is representative of the style of music during each decade from the 1920s until the 2010s–a total of ten songs. Listen to the song, find the lyrics and read them. Think about them–what are they telling us about the people and their lives during each decade?
Write at least one lengthy, detailed paragraph* for each song that you pick. Include a brief discussion of the theme and importance of the song and its message. Be objective, not personal: We want to know what these songs tell us about history and the people living during those times. This is not a song review: we are not that interested in whether you liked the song or not; etc. Any comments you make on style should be related to the historical content. We want to learn something about how music reveals important things about the lives of people.
Your last page should be a summary of what you have learned. What common themes are present during this ninety years of music? How are the lives of common, working class people revealed in these songs?
Make a bibliography of the songs you pick and include it at the end of your paper. Use the Turabian format for a music citation; a link is provided in the Study Guidelines module.
A typical paper of this type would be at least 6-8 pages. You can write more if you wish, but quality is more important than quantity.
The main grading criteria listed in the syllabus will be used on this paper, especially adequate, clear and accurate information about the songs.
Have some fun with this! It is interesting to find out the roots of the music you listen to. Impress your friends with your knowledge of pop music in America.
*Each paragraph must be at least six complete sentences, written in your own words. Include at least one verse or lyric from each song you picked. Be objective, accurate and detailed.
to create a virtual disk with some contents. Programming Assignment Help
Turn in a hard copy of your code with running resutls
First, run the sh script:
dd if=/dev/zero of=mydisk bs=1024 count=1440
mkfs -b 1024 mydisk 1440
mount -o loop mydisk /mnt
(cd /mnt; mkdir dir1 dir2 dir3 dir4; touch file1 file2 file3 file4; ls -l)
to creat a virtual disk with some contents. NOTE: You may need sudo to do it.
ASSUME: An EXT2 virtual disk, e.g. mydisk creatd above.
Write C programs to display the specified information on the virtual disk:
1. super.c : print superblock information,
2. WRITE YOUR gd.c to print group descriptor information.
3. imap.c : print Imap as a sequence of 0/1 chars (80 chars per row)
4. WRITE YOUR bmap.c to display Bmap; the blocks bitmap.
5. inode.c : print root inode information
6. WRITE YOUR dir.c to print ALL DIR records under the / directory
7. ialloc.c : allocate a free INODE; return its ino
8. WRITE YOUR balloc.c to allocate a FREE disk block; return its bno
I need a copy of the code also, so i could run it
the link of the assignment as well as the website:
A philosophical Response to fiction Humanities Assignment Help
- Create a summary sheet on the fictive piece that includes: characters, plot, themes, and evaluation (for an example see: michaelboylan.net, blog, book reviews)—this will help you start your paper; it is not a part of your paper.
- Isolate a single passage in the book that you feel is pivotal to the theme of the book (this passage can be consecutive, for example pages 10-22, or it can be constructed on a common theme, for example pages 135-137 & 192-195 & 238-240.
- Briefly go through the scene highlighting character, plot, and tropes (metaphors, motifs, description, etc.)
- Try to discern a particular point of view within the passage that mirrors the book
- Decide whether you agree or disagree with this point of view
- Set out the relevant practical and theoretical philosophical principles at stake and apply them to the problem.
- Use 3 philosophical principles to help you create a positive or negative reaction to the author’s theme (in the small and the large realm). If it is positive, think of bringing up objectors and refute them. If it is negative, engage in a dialog with the author—ending up by rejecting position. The theme should be readily understandable from the scene you have chosen.
- Reflect on the significance of your position. What abstract general points about the world have now been elucidated? * most important point. At least a page.
2 pages and a half – single space The Book ( Basic Ethics second edition by Michael Boylan )