When Mitt Romney came to town. Humanities Assignment Help. When Mitt Romney came to town. Humanities Assignment Help.
Go to the internet and locate the 29-minute firm, WHEN MITT ROMNEY CAME TO TOWN. (Googling the name of the film will bet you there.
Watch the firm, ideally twice – once to get an overall impression of what it is trying to do; a second time to identify and record pieces of information and statements to fill in the blocks or cells of the attached table. (For example, if you hear that a buy-out arranged by Romney and his company, Bain Capital, gave the company a 200% jump in profits, then stop the film and record that fact in the table in the black/cell svtpdd gtp,Bain and under the column for gain. Continue in the same way to use data in the film to fill appropriate blocks in the Table.)
We will review and discuss the practice of buy-outs using your “cost-benetit” analysis (the completed table).
When Mitt Romney came to town. Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Strategic Management Business Finance Assignment Help
- (1)What are sources of cost advantage and how does it affect a company’s strategy?
- (2)Can you explain three ways that economies of scale produce cost advantages? Can you identify a company that has implemented economies of scale to achieve superior cost advantages?
- (3)Identify ways a company can improve its performance in order to effectively face the completion.
- (4)What is the role of strategic planning in creating value for the organization? Can you provide an example of how a company uses strategic planning to create value for its organization?
- (5)Identify ways a company can improve its performance in order to effectively face the completion.
- (6)What is the role of strategic planning in creating value for the organization? Can you provide an example of how a company uses strategic planning to create value for its organization?
- (7)What are the ethical tensions in advertising? Who are the responsible parties for keeping advertising ethical and what is their specific responsibilities? PART B – PAPER Purpose of Assignment The purpose of this assignment is to help students understand the influence that ethics and social responsibilities have on the strategic planning process. Assignment StepsWrite a 700-word report in which you address the following:
- Define and explain the role of ethics and social responsibility in developing a strategic plan while considering stakeholder needs and agendas.
- Include at least one example of a company overstepping ethical boundaries for stakeholder agendas, and identify what types of preventative measures could be taken to avoid this type of situation.
Cite 3 scholarly referencesFormat your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
labor supply chain Business Finance Assignment Help
The logic of the labor supply chain approach is compelling: Efficiently matching labor skills to demands pays off. However, consider what the labor supply chain approach means to workers. As a unit of labor that has certain qualifications, you could be assigned to any of a variety of places and projects. Depending on the need, you might be part of a virtual or physical team, and you might be temporarily moved to another geographic location, until demands fluctuate again.
In a 1-2 page paper, identify the potential problem you see here. Indicate how you would learn to effectively work with new people. Since moving to a new place can be unsettling, indicate how you would develop a sense of team, trust, a common culture, interpersonal relations, and so on, as components of performance. Determine whether you are in favor of or against the use of labor supply chain software, and defend your position. After the major pros and cons are considered, identify ways to offset the potential disadvantages of the labor supply chain approach.
Source: Adapted from Malykhina, E. (2005, March 21). Supplying labor to meet demand. Information Week, 69�72.
Length shall be 2-3 pages, APA formatted, citing at least 3 references in support of your paper
Acc/291 week 2 Business Finance Assignment Help
The purpose of this assignment is to help you understand the basics of financial statement analysis related to the assets section of the balance sheet, data interpretation, and how financial information is obtained to understand how a company accounts for its long-lived assets.
Resources: Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making
Note: The financial statements of Apple, Inc. are presented in Appendix A of Financial Accounting. Instructions for accessing and using the company’s complete annual report, including the notes to the financial statements, are also provided in Appendix A.
Complete a 1,050-word summary of findings and recommendations from the following questions:
- What were the total cost and book value of property, plant, and equipment at September 27, 2014?
- Using the notes to find financial statements, what method or methods of depreciation are used by Apple for financial reporting purposes?
- What was the amount of depreciation and amortization expense for each of the three years 2012-2014? (Hint: Use the statement of cash flows).
- Using the statement of cash flows, what are the amounts of property, plant, and equipment purchased in 2014 and 2013?
- Using the notes to the financial statements, explain in the summary how Apple accounted for its intangible assets in 2014.
Use the Week 2 Excel® spreadsheet to show your work and submit with your summary.
Strength-Based Approaches paper Humanities Assignment Help
The Learning Team must clearly state their plan for a strength-based approach. The strengths they identify should be consistent with what is identified in the textbook. Exemplary work will include scholarly resources that further support the textbook. Students’ ability to integrate both Western healing with the indigenous cultural approaches by including specific cultural references that support their ideas is important.
This assignment is due in Week Five.
All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.
oThe learning team selected a special population from those listed in University of Phoenix Material: Strength-Based Approaches and included the following topics:
Problems faced by special populations in society
Strengths of these special populations and how those strengths can enhance individual and community empowerment
Combining Western healing approaches with traditional indigenous healing approaches to enhance solutions for the individual and community
The content is comprehensive and accurate.
Retrospective Analysis of Personality Humanities Assignment Help
In this assignment, begin by taking a retrospective look at your life
history, to discuss which aspects of your personality have remained
consistent and which aspects of your personality have changed over
time. Then, analyze the roles of nature and nurture in shaping your
personality. Subsequently, discuss possible sources of inaccuracy and
bias in any retrospective analysis. Finally, discuss the reasons why
systematic scientific studies are considered more valuable than
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
on your life history and discuss which aspects of your personality have
changed over time and which aspects have stayed consistent.
on your retrospective analysis, describe the roles of nature and
nurture in shaping your personality. Reflect on your justification for
distinguishing between nature and nurture.
- Discuss the
possible sources of bias and inaccuracy whenever a person looks back on
their past history. Be sure to discuss factors related to memory and
factors related to cognition.
- Describe why the science of
psychology places more emphasis on results based on scientific studies
than it does on personal experience and anecdotes.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- To keep this essay short and manageable, your
only sources for your paper should be your own experience and the
Webtext. For this reason, APA citations and references are not required
for this assignment.
- Include a cover page containing the title
of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course
title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not
included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Relate psychological concepts to real-world situations.
the major theories of personality development, learning, memory,
cognition, consciousness, development and social psychology.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in psychology.
- Write clearly and concisely about psychology using proper writing mechanics.
Retrospective Analysis of Personality Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Colonial and revolutionary America Humanities Assignment Help
Colonial and Revolutionary America
Answer one (1) of the following questions. Your answer should include relevant material covered in class lecture and discussion, and draw upon information from the assigned primary and secondary sources for examples and evidence. Your essay should be at least 1500 words in length (6-7 pages). Please no cover page.
2) In what ways were the economies and societies of Britain’s American colonies shaped by their relationship with the mother country? Be sure to consider the effects of the transatlantic commodities trade as well as political and cultural connections between the Britain and North America.
2) What role did women play in North America’s economy and society during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries? Were the experiences of women in different colonies and cultures more similar or different, and did they change over the course of colonization?
I need 2 different answers for each question for a different person and make a summary the answers Writing Assignment Help
this is like interview for a person.
- Where was your favorite vacation spot? Why was this your favorite?
- What sightseeing and tours do you like to take?
- What would be your typical vacation budget?
- How many children do you have that are under the age of 18?
- How many children do you have over the age of 18?
- What is your level of education? Do you plan on going back for higher education?
- If you went to college or plan to go back how much debt will you be in? (This may be too personal to ask?)
- What is your preferred means of transportation? (plane, car, cruise ship)
- When do you find yourself watching television? What programs do you watch?
- What do you research when it comes to planning a vacation?
- How many days do you normally take off work for vacations?
- Where is the furthest you have travelled for a vacation?
Comparative and Absolute Advantage Economics Assignment Help
Develop a 350-word analysis of the international economy in which you do the following:
- Analyze measures of economic growth, and comparative and absolute advantage in international trade for the following country:
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Research each country, using such resources as the CIA World Fact
Book, World Bank data, and World Trade Organization. Research its
economic, political, and cultural development.
- Compare the following using tables or graphs, for most recent year
available and for 2009 (the trough of the last economic cycle):
- Country GDP per Capita
- Country GDP as a % of World GDP
- Country exports per capita
- Country exports as a % of GDP
- Country exports as a % of World exports.
- Country imports per capita
- Country imports as a % of GDP
- Country imports as a % of World imports (world imports = world exports)
- Discuss reasons why the economic growth of the four countries varies
so markedly. How does trade influence the strength of the economy
- Determine the stage in the life-cycle for each country’s economy.
- Discuss the following for each country:
- At least two products that have provided the country an absolute advantage in trade (if any)
- At least two products that have provided the country a comparative advantage in trade
- Factors that have prevented a country from achieving either
American History SA 2 Humanities Assignment Help
After reading the lecture and required readings for this unit, use the knowledge you have learned to write a three page
essay on one of the topics below:
- Bacon’s revolt on Jamestown, Va.;
- The Pueblo Revolt; and
- Salem witch trials
In order to support your discussion, you will need to select at least one outside source from the CSU Library. Your essay
must address, but are not limited to, the following items listed below:
- Introduce the event. This may include what happened, the reason, setting, location, timeline, outcome, and
- Describe how characteristics of the region of Colonial America impacted your chosen conflict.
- Discuss the American ideals or philosophies that may have caused this event to occur. How have these ideals
and philosophies changed to the way we live today?
- Discuss your perspective on the event, including, but not limited to, what was inevitable or avoidable, and what
was beneficial or costly.
Again, be sure to review the required reading about what to look for in a scholarly resource, and if you have trouble
locating an article, contact a librarian to assist you. Your assignment, which should be three pages total, will not be
accepted if your source(s) are not available in CSU’s Online Library, and the article you choose must be completely cited