Wild life protection paper, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help. Wild life protection paper, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help.
Write a 4-5 pages double- spaced paper describing the issue of declining population of pollinators( bees, butterflies, etc)
Please use this outline:
– Introduce the problem (1-2 pages)
a. declining population of polinators
b. Importance of pollinators, on agriculture or economy
c. reasons lead to the decline
– Discuss what could done to address the problem (1-2 pages)
Different administration actions that President Obama issued (described in the first source)
– What do you think the future holds for this issue (1-2 pages)
Sources you may refer to:
Make sure to cite the source to avoid plagarism!
Wild life protection paper, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Differential Equation, Mathematics Assignment Help
Obtain terms to order k of the particular solution of the following differential equation, where k is the number shown alongside each equation. use two methods. Also find an interval of convergence of series solution.
the series methods are: successive differentiations, and undetermined coefficients.
y’ = x^2-y^2;
y(0) = 1
k = 4
the solution has to be:
y = 1 – x + x^2 -(2/3)x^3+(5/6)x^4- ….., |x| < 0.069
it is an easy problem. but I just want to check if my steps are fine or not.
a discussion question Humanities Assignment Help
Watch the short video about Ai Weiwei, the outspoken Chinese artist who designed the Bird’s Nest stadium for the 2008 Olympics in China.
And read the article Ai Weiwei Review – the manifesto is in the medium http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/sep/20/ai–weiwei-royal-academy-bicycles-world-goes-pop-review
State your first response to the video/article and then comment on your thoughts of Weiwei‘s tactics.
Do you agree or disagree with his use of art as protest/propoganda against the Chinese government? Why or why not?
What are your thoughts about a government who tries to censor the work of its artists?
Should artists be able to create whatever they want, no matter who it offends? Why or why not?
Respond to two of your classmates by the due date.
****If you are interested in finding out more about Weiwei‘s life and struggle, watch the film Ai Weiwei, Without Fear or Favor. VERY interesting!**** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjfNF55hUZg
Managerial Finance Questions, Business Assignment homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Managerial Finance Questions ***Original Answers Please**** Each question should be labeled and references cited per question. Plagiarism report MUST be attached!!!! Each bullet answered in full graduate level work required!!!
1. Read the journal article, “Businesses Seeking Working Capital-Survey.” Based on the information presented in the article, discuss the following:
- How should a business use working capital analysis?
- Which is more important to the short-term lender: the stock of cash or the flow of cash?
- Is it possible in today’s business to operate with no current liabilities?
Should be 200-250 words in length.
2. Compare and contrast the Internal Rate of
Return (IRR), the Net Present Value (NPV) and Payback approaches to
capital rationing. Which do you think is better? Why? Provide examples
and evidence from two articles from ProQuest to support your position. Should be 200-250 words in length.
3. Analyze the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM). Using the course
text and an article from ProQuest as references, address the following:
- Explain how the CAPM assists in measuring both risk and return.
- Explain how the CAPM assists in calculating the weighted average costs of capital (WACC) and its components.
- Illustrate why some managers have difficulty applying the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) in financial decision making.
- Identify the benefits and drawbacks of using the CAPM.
Develop a 200 – 300 word answer supporting your position.
4. Imagine you are a representative of management in the company you
have selected for your Week Six assignment and you must make a capital
budgeting decision. The decision is to implement a new computer
network system to decrease the time between customer order and delivery.
The cost will be 10% of last year’s profits. You are charged with
describing the important considerations in the decision-making process
to upper management. In your response, be sure to include the
- A description of the important factors, in addition to
quantitative factors, that were considered when making this capital
- An explanation of how these factors are significant to the company.
- A summary of how you will determine the criteria to
rank capital budgeting decisions and whether some criteria are more
important than others.
- A calculation of the proposed return on investment based on criteria you select and justification for that ROI.
Develop a 200 – 250 word explanation supporting your recommendations.
Tip: For help with reading an annual report access this handy guide from Money Chimp (http://www.moneychimp.com/articles/financials/fundamentals.htm)
5. Go to MSN Money.
(http://investing.money.msn.com/investments/key-ratios) and type in a
ticker symbol for a company with the first letter of your last name.
Next, complete the following:
- Select “Key Ratios” on the left menu panel.
- There are several categories listed for ratios. Select one “Financial Condition Ratio” and one “Management Efficiency Ratio”.
- Open the Profile section on the left menu panel and you
will see “Industry” is identified. Find a competitive company within
that industry and compare those ratios to the ones you just found.
Examine your findings and determine whether your company
outperforms its competition based on financial ratios. Identify where
your firm seems to lag. Describe how your firm compares with the
industry and speculate as to why you believe your firm is performing as
Develop a 200 – 300 word answer supporting your position.
When MITTR OMNEY CAME TO TOWN, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Watch the political ad, “When Mitt Romney Came to Town.” You can google the title and watch it on line. Make sure you watch the full 29 minute version.
Your task to is to copy the attached the Table above and fill it in with data from the film to show the gains and losses obtained by various groups and individuals affected by the business deals of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital. The film will give its version of “leveraged buy outs,” the method used to acquire companies, maximize their profitability, and then sell them for profit.
You may need to watch the film two or three times and stop to record the data you need — for example, how many workers lost their jobs due to a specific buy-out deal. Very often, there will be quantitative data to record, for example, percentage increase in profits or dollar pay outs to investors. When there is not such data, you may record descriptive statements, like “improvements to productivity” or “decline in real estate values.” The more complete and specific your table, the better your grade on this assignment. We will be relating this task to a discussion Betham’s ethics (print, read, and bring to class the above attached reading from Bentham).
Please, Please, Please READ CAREFULLY!! Writing Assignment Help
Create a unit plan that consists of 3-5 lesson plans that integrate science and math content of fractions, decimals, and/or percents.
Ensure you have listed each of the science (NSES)) and math (NCTM) standards to include learning goals and objectives.
A “unit” should be multiple days worth. Base it on teaching a science concept and then bring the math in as the students work with data that they gathered somehow. Being that the assignment asks for a UNIT plan, you should have at least 3 complete lesson plans that together make up your unit.
Create the unit plans including the following:
- Clear-cut objectives that align to standards
- Relevant materials and resources
- Differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies for the specific diverse groups. Problem solving and inquiry strategies
- The 12 science processes
- Concrete manipulatives to help develop science and fraction/decimal sense
- Informal and/or formal assessment that align with objectives
- Authentic, formative and/or summative assessments
- Allow for student reflection
Write a narrative of 1,000-1,250 words that addresses the assignment criteria, gives specific examples from the unit plan, and state your rationale.
1. Knows, understands, and methodically uses the major concepts, principles, theories, and research related to development of children and young adolescents to construct learning opportunities that support individual students’ development, acquisition of knowledge, and motivation.
2. Knows, understands, and uses fundamental concepts of physical, life, and earth/space sciences. Can methodically design and implement age-appropriate inquiry lessons to teach science, to build student understanding for personal and social applications, and to convey the nature of science.
3. Knows, understands, and uses the major concepts and procedures that define numbers and operations, algebra, geometry, measurement, and data analysis and probability. Consistently engages in problem solving, reasoning and proof, communication, connections, and representation.
4. Methodically plans and implements instruction based on knowledge of students, learning theory, connections across the curriculum, curricular goals, and the community.
5. Understands how elementary students differ in their development and approaches to learning, and methodically creates instructional opportunities that are adapted to diverse students.
6. Understands and meticulously uses a variety of teaching strategies that encourage elementary students’ development of critical thinking and problem solving.
7. Masterfully uses knowledge and understanding of individual and group motivation and behavior among students at the K-6 level to foster active engagement in learning, self-motivation, positive social interaction and to create supportive learning environments.
8. Knows, understands, and strategically uses formal and informal assessment strategies to plan, evaluate, and strengthen instruction that will promote continuous intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development of elementary students.
9. Aware of and reflects on the practice in light of research on teaching, professional ethics, and resources available for professional learning; continually evaluates the effects of their professional decisions and actions on students, families and other professionals in the learning community and actively seeks out opportunities to grow professionally.
10. Key applicable standards are thoroughly referenced in the objectives. Lesson is guided by and aligned to standards.
11. All of the 12 science processes are present, and each are thoroughly explained.
12. Students of many learning styles and strengths can benefit from the differentiation, and problem–solving activities/strategies. Lesson clearly offers appropriate, creative, and well-integrated challenges for students of all levels, including gifted students, English language learners, and students with special needs.
13. Assessments are comprehensive and are aligned with the unit plan objectives; lesson includes student reflection.
14. Structure of the paper is clear and easy to follow. Introduction provides extensive background on the topic, and previews major points. Paragraph transitions are present and logical, and maintain the flow of thought throughout the paper. Conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and does not include new information.
APA format, Times New Roman, 12pt., in-text citation(s), reference(s), turn it in percentage less than 20%
Please, Please, Please READ CAREFULLY!! Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Canada’s economy is reeling in the wake of the crash in oil, Economics Assignment Homework Help Economics Assignment Help
Canada’s economy is reeling in the wake of the crash in oil and commodity prices since june 2014. The government’s immediate concern is that the nation’s current account deficit is yawning/ Also, the fiscal deficit that was supposed to go away this year is now wide and widening. A newly elected government has just announced a budget raising the fiscal deficit to most 3% of GDP for the next three years at least, from less than 1% last year. Many expect it will grow even wider. Canada’s public sector debt is quite low. Private section debt is now so low, at 150% of national income: Saving are about 3.6% of GDP and they are falling, and they will decline in the years ahead. The questions are in the attachment.
HELP with HUMA Writing Assignment Help
I need a reassert paper about
The Wrath of the Gods
Gilgamesh expresses his jealousy
towards the gods and the immortality they enjoy. He and Enkidu learn firsthand
that incurring the wrath of the gods can have disastrous consequences. Rather
than wise, omniscient beings, the gods in Gilgamesh are vengeful and easily
angered. Gilgamesh and Enkidu first encounter this wrath after Gilgamesh
rejects Ishtar’s advances. Ishtar immediately turns to her father, Anu, to send
the Bull of Heaven to punish Gilgamesh. At first, Anu rejects Ishtar’s request
but she threatens to raise the dead to devour the living. Anu is frightened by
Ishtar’s threat and releases the Bull of Heaven to appease her. When Gilgamesh
and Enkidu slay the Bull of Heaven, they further insult Ishtar by throwing the
Bull’s hindquarters at her face. Enkidu later dreams that the gods have decided
that he must die for these transgressions. After twelve days of suffering, he
dies a painful death.
Utnapishtim also tells Gilgamesh the
story of a great flood exacted on the people of Shurrupak. Ea informs Utnapishtim
of the coming flood and instructs him to build a great boat and to stock that
boat with all the creatures of the land. It is important to note that when
Utnapishtim asks Ea about why the flood is coming and about whathe should tell
the people of Shurrupak, Ea has no specific answer for him, stating only that
Enlil is angry. This suggests that the wrath of the gods can also be incurred
without any obvious insult or explanation.
::::::I need all the details I need it from the book which is “” The Notron Anthology of World Literature 3th edition”” I will upload the book pic here
please if you have read the book ,please contact me if not please do not waste my time because i need the one who wants to do the work for me HAVE READ the book.
Using Carbaugh, class lectures, and Pomeranz and Topik, please write an essay, Economics Assignment Homework Help Economics Assignment Help
Using Carbaugh, class lectures, and Pomeranz and Topik, please write an essay (between 2-4 typewritten pages), in which you engage the following topic:
The relative “success” to this point of the U. S. presidential election cycle of both Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders to no small extent has been a matter of their positions on the destructiveness of so-called “free trade” agreements and current international trade practices upon the U. S. economy. For both Trump (who is almost certain to be the Republican candidate in the general election) and Sanders (who is almost certain to lose the Democratic nomination to Hillary Clinton), the “export” of jobs to nations like China has been an economic disaster for the American “middle class” and workers. Yet, there has also been a difference in their approaches. While Trump is a champion of market capitalism—but is someone who abhors the “bad deals” that he believes previous administrations have foisted on the American public—Sanders, in contrast, has criticized the financial rule of “Wall Street” and unbridled global capitalism in his appeal for trade policies that are guided more by “democratic socialism” and less by the pure profit motive.
Both candidates are, therefore, critics of the kind of “globalization” that historically first emerged with the inception of European capitalism and has spread ever since. But, Trump’s critical view of globalization focuses on what he regards as temporary blips in a fixable global economic system; Sanders is less sanguine about the chances of altering capitalist globalization’s tendency to harm both workers and the non-working poor in the U. S. as well as in the rest of the world.
In a carefully written essay, please first write a short defense of both of these critical views on globalization and trade. Then, please write a short criticism of these same views. In writing your essay, you MUST make constant reference to the arguments about the benefits and costs or losses of globalization and trade that you have read about in the Carbaugh text and in the Pomeranz and Topik book, and that you have heard in class lectures and class discussions. While it is fine (very much so) if you read up on and cite the actual views and stated positions of Trump and Sanders, it is NOT a requirement for answering this essay that you do so. What is most important and to the point is presenting theoretically “sound” arguments for and against capitalist globalization and the trade that it spawns. To do so, you MUST make reference to the economic concepts, theories, and ideas that you have learned in this course.
help with method section of Lab report Humanities Assignment Help
hey all, I am having trouble writing the method section of my lab report. there should be 3 files attached. 1. gives a example of how to write the method, one is the results table and thede 3rd is what i have written so far( very basic )
Participants: Define who the participants in
your survey where. How many there where, how old they were (mean age) and their
Materials: What questions did you ask and how/why
did you ask them.
Procedure: Describe how you collected the
data, what was done in conducting your research.
I AM SO LOST ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRIIEACTED
Wild life protection paper, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Wild life protection paper, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help