World Religion Humanities Assignment Help. World Religion Humanities Assignment Help.
The questions must be in APA format with a 375 word minimum response for each question. Please use the book attached when necessary along with other scholarly sources for references.
•Each response must have an in text citation
•Please be sure to use proper grammar and English.
•Please be specific in the responses
- Take one of the Hindu themes – karma, moksha, samsara, Brahman, or yoga – using and citing credible resources from the internet along with the textbook (ATTACHED); flesh out what you believe is a complete description of the theme you selected as it has been developed in Hinduism (even Jainism). Finally, show how the theme is an essential part of the Hindu (even Jain) tradition.
- What are the features of Buddhism that fit with our modern scientific outlook? And what are the features that are not consistent with contemporary science? How do these features taken together explain Buddhism’s spread into the contemporary West?
World Religion Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Help writing a paper on influence of diversity Writing Assignment Help
Classroom teachers are tasked with guiding the learning process in order to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse student population. In this assignment, you will discuss how classroom teachers are influenced by diversity, select best practices, and employ collaborative processes in their quest to improve outcomes for diverse learners.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Use APA style
- This assignment requires that at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper of 1,000–1,250 words in which you discuss how instructional leaders meet the needs of diverse learners in a learning organization. In your paper, include the following:
- A discussion of how classroom diversity influences teaching style and directs the relationships in the classroom.
- A discussion of how classroom teachers select and implement best practices to increase and sustain student achievement among diverse learners.
- A discussion of how employing collaborative processes fosters the relationships required to meet the needs of diverse learners.
week 8 assignment- Situational Reactions Writing Assignment Help
Read the following three situations. Describe what you would do in EACH situation. Integrate the elements of reasoning and intellectual standards in your writing to show an understanding of the material behind your personal example
Your essay should be 500-750 words in length and include the use of at least two (2) elements of reasoning and two (2) intellectual standards for EACH of the three (3) scenarios you will be discussing.
Do not worry about your answers being right or wrong – your work will be evaluated on its connection to the material – not the behavior you would engage in if you found yourself in these situations.
Scenario A: You are a soldier in the U.S. Military and are deployed in a foreign country during a war. A raid on a suspected military target went wrong, and your squad opened fire on several innocent people. Your commander asks you and the rest of the squad to make it look like they opened fire up on you first.
- How would you respond?
- How might your response change (or would it change) if the rest of your squad didn’t agree with you?
Scenario B: As a new police officer, you pull someone over for speeding. You note some suspicious behavior and feel it is justified for you to search the offender’s vehicle. After searching the vehicle, you confiscate several ounces of marijuana, which is still illegal in the state you serve.
You realize that the computer system is down, so you cannot chronicle this bust until you return to the station. After learning this, your partner, who is a decorated officer with more than 15 years on the force, pulls you aside and tells you that his wife is sick and he could really use that marijuana at home for medicinal purposes to help her with her pain.
- How would you respond to your partner?
- Does it make a difference that he is a much more experienced officer?
Scenario C: Your child, Johnny, is a senior in high school, and has, up until this year, earned very good grades in his coursework. Because of his academic achievement, he has been awarded a full academic scholarship to a good university.
Now, Johnny has a first-year teacher who assigns work that seems inappropriately difficult, and Johnny is struggling. Though his grades in his other classes are exceptional, he will need to earn a C or better for this class if he hopes to keep his scholarship, and it all hinges on his score on the last assignment in this difficult class.
The assignment is on a topic that your professor did her graduate work on, so you know there’s no way a high schooler should be expected to do well in this assignment. Still, if Johnny doesn’t ace this assignment, he will not earn a good enough course grade to keep his scholarship.
- Do you actively help him complete the assignment, or do you let him do it himself, knowing that without your help he will fail the assignment, not because he isn’t smart enough or dedicated enough, but because the assignment is inappropriately difficult?
Your completed assignment should be written primarily in first person and should be 500-750 words in length. If you use sources in your writing, be sure to identify them. If you use any direct language from a source, be sure to place those words in quotation marks.
International Trade and Investment Business Finance Assignment Help
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Use at least 3 references to support your findings. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Dispute settlement is the focus of the World Trade Organization (WTO) and the way that the organization keeps the global economy stable.
- What is the WTO, and what is its history?
- What are the benefits of being a member of the WTO?
- What are the disadvantages?
- How does it settle disputes?
Choose a recent dispute between 2 countries, and discuss it with your peers. Include the following:
- Summary of what happened
- How it was resolved
- Role played by the WTO
- Do you agree with the resolution?
Conclusions and Predictions Humanities Assignment Help
Conclusions and Predictions
In the last two modules, you were involved in reviewing your classmates’ work and providing constructive feedback on their papers and their Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
In this assignment, you will draw conclusions from the entire body of work represented by the research papers and make predictions in the forensic psychology field.
For this assignment, consider the seminar papers and Microsoft PowerPoint presentations that you have reviewed and your own research paper.
On the basis of these research papers and presentations, present what you have learned. Your presentation should be in terms of specific conclusions that you might draw about the dimensions of forensic psychology and the ramifications for forensic psychology services.
Describe how the conclusions and knowledge obtained from these papers and presentations will affect the state of practice in one area in the field of forensic psychology over the next ten years. To do this, take what you have learned from these research papers and infer generic themes and factors pertinent to a field of practice.
For example, one paper might be about apples and another about oranges. We do not mix apples and oranges, but apples and oranges are both fruit, are edible, bear seeds, grow on trees, etc. In the field of forensic psychology, research on posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and victims of violence might have a major impact on preventing burnout among criminal justice personnel at the same time.
So although the papers reviewed may seem very different, their results and conclusions may have an important impact on one of the following fields of forensic practice:
- Law enforcement
- Community corrections
- Jails and prisons
- Offender or victim treatment
- Offender assessment or evaluation
- Professional ethics in forensic services
- Etiology of criminal behavior
- Public policy
Post an analysis in a minimum of 500–600 words.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
Reflection Business Finance Assignment Help
This is a free-form narrative of about 500 words (about a page), but can be longer. Include two things:
- 40 points – What are you learning? Connect something from a real-life experience/observation to one of the ideas we have discussed in class, or that you have read about in the book. In other words, tell me about something you have observed or been involved with in real-life that illustrates one or more of the concepts you have learned about interpersonal communication.
- 10 points – an assessment of how things are going for you in class and with your team/project. Be honest.
I want you to talk about the perception checking for number 1 and I want a positive reaction for my team please for number 2
Reflection Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Issues Impacting Woman’s Health Health Medical Assignment Help
300-500 words please answer all questions thanks
The purpose of
this Assignment is for you to gain an understanding of the
psychosocial needs of vulnerable women populations and issues
impacting culturally competent delivery of women’s
- Select a vulnerable female
population such as gender identity; domestic
violence; incarcerated women; immigrant, migrant or refugee women;
adolescents; or homeless women.
- Introduce the group and why you selected it.
the relevant group statistics related to the population as well as
the impact of the group on women’s health.
- Analyze the psychosocial needs of the selected group.
- Discuss the issues impacting culturally competent care delivery for the group.
the associated culturally and ethically competent care methods the
NP will employ in caring for the population.
health professions clinical teaching methods Health Medical Assignment Help
- Each student will submit a brief paper, not to exceed six pages, that summarizes one clinical teaching methods and how it can be utilized within health professions teaching and/or learning.
- The paper is based on student’s individual readings and research about the method they have selected, and builds upon content, which is introduced in the modules and reinforced throughout the course.
- This paper should summarize the appropriate learning theory that supports effectiveness, as well as examples of strengths and weaknesses of the teaching method in the context of health professions education.
- Use of APA, MLA, Chicago Manual, or AMA style is acceptable, though you will find that most classes at Warner use APA.
- Define the problem: Identify a learning need and describe the learners, context, constraints, and learning outcomes
- Complete a literature search on this problem specific to your discipline or other disciplines
- From the literature review select a teaching method that is appropriate to meet the identified learning need
- Summarize the literature review focused on the learning need and selected method, focusing specifically on how the method has been used, what are it’s benefits, what context is it most often or most effectively applied, what is the state of the evidence supporting it’s efficacy?
- Synthesize research and/or theory from relevant literature to analyze the teaching method. This analysis should include a discussion of the strengths, limitations, and appropriate application of the method.
W8 Discussion;Thinking Strategically Writing Assignment Help
Please respond to EACH of the following discussion topics and submit them to the discussion forum as a single post. Your initial post should be 75-150 words in length.Then, make at least two thoughtful responses to your fellow students’ posts. If you haven’t recently, please review the Rules of Discussion.
In the strategic thinking article we read this week, the author gives multiple examples of strategic thinking. Describe an incident in your life when you used strategic thinking. Did it work? Be sure you reference the reading at least once and properly cite your sources.
week 8 assignment VR Business Finance Assignment Help
Business Leader Research Paper
Select a known business leader that you believe demonstrates strong leadership traits and write a research paper on this individual. This leader should not be someone you know personally. The research should include a profile on the business leader’s views on leadership, their development to become a leader, their leadership and motivational traits, and what the leader has done to gain a strong reputation. Cite specific examples of behaviors exhibited by this business leader using concepts from this course.
- Introduction Paragraph – Introduce the business leader’s name, background, occupation, and their position within the company. Identify the company or companies that the leader has worked for.
- Section 1: Business Leadership Background and Traits
- Paragraph 1: Describe the business leader’s development to become a leader.
- Paragraph 2: Describe the business leader’s views on leadership
- Paragraph 3: Describe what they’ve done to grain a strong reputation
- Section 2: Leadership style
- Paragraph 1: Describe their leadership and motivational traits.
- Paragraph 2: Describe what makes the leader effective.
- Paragraph 3: Describe how and what they measure or measured to ensure that their team or company is meeting objectives and are on target.
- Section 3: Examples of leadership
- Paragraph 1: Identify and describe one example of their leadership abilities.
- Paragraph 2: Identify and describe a second example of their leadership abilities.
- Paragraph 3: Identify and describe a third example of their leadership abilities.
- Conclusion: Summarize the leadership qualities and observations that you have found in your research.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.