Write a book report on “Strong At the Broken places” by Max Cleland. Write a book report on “Strong At the Broken places” by Max Cleland.
I don’t know how to handle this Political Science question and need guidance.
Book Report Requirements: (use each bullet point as your header)
– Book Overview. This question gives me an idea on how well you read the book.
– What was your pre-conception of politicians?
– What did you think of the politician you read about?
– Did anything surprise you?
– Did you see any similarities between the politician and yourself?
– Does knowing more about this politician change your view of politicians overall?
– Does knowing more about this politician make you more or less likely to run for political office or get involved in politics in some other way. (ie. campaign volunteer) ?
Use the above sections as headers for the paper. Typically, this assignment is about 5 – 6 pages long. Please think about your answers, provide examples and explain why. I am looking for depth and some level of self reflection. Please do not just say “yes” or “no”. No citations needed.