Write one new goal for your nursing area that will help the organization achieve success with that scorecard measure.
Utilizing the seven outcomes that are associated with emotionally intelligent nurse leaders (p. 22) identify specific actions from your daily work as a leader that:
1. Were actions that demonstrated skills that would support the seven attributes to give your company a “competitive advantage”
2. Were actions that conflicted with achieving the “competitive advantage” and were therefore poorly developed emotional intelligence skills
3. Using the four stages of leadership identified by Dunham-Taylor on pages 23 and 24, describe your current stage and provide evidence to support your answer.
4. Pick one of the measures from your organizational scorecard. Describe specific initiatives that are being implemented in the organization to improve that measure. Write one new goal for your nursing area that will help the organization achieve success with that scorecard measure.
5. Discuss the cost of poor quality associated with the “Internal Processes” listed on page 6 of the text. How is nursing involved with these processes and the quality of the process?
please use apa format. at least 2 citations and less than 20 percent plagiarism.