writing a paper about princple of finance, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. writing a paper about princple of finance, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
Careers in Finance
Finance is an exciting field
in need of intelligent, skilled people. The job opportunities range from
corporate finance; financial planning; investment banking; insurance;
and real estate from individuals, institutions, government, and
businesses. Finance managers acquire, spend, and manage money and other
Use the Internet and / or Strayer Resource
Center to research career options within the field of finance. Consider
the Bureau of Labor Statistics Website, and the Websites of finance
professional associations such as the Association for Financial
Professionals (AFP), Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP),
The National Association for Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), and
Financial Management Association International (FMA).
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Describe two (2) financial career options that an individual with a
finance education might pursue and explain the value that such a
position adds to a company.
- Explain the essential skills that would make a person successful in each of the described positions.
- Recommend one (1) of the career options. Identify the most attractive features of the position.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the forms of business organizations and the role of financial managers within an organization.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in finance.
- Write clearly and concisely about finance using proper writing mechanics.
writing a paper about princple of finance, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Human development 1, homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
You are a human services worker meeting with 16-year-old, Kathy who is seven months pregnant. You are trying to educate Kathy on the benefits of attending a series of childbirth and baby care classes that you have arranged for her to take. Baby Audrey will be born in approximately eight weeks, and Kathy has attended only half of one session, which comprised one and a half of the 18 hours of required class time. After you meet with Kathy, she still refuses to attend the classes, so you decide to provide her with a pamphlet that will provide education on pregnancy self-care and newborn care essentials.
Create a pamphlet that you will give to Kathy and other young mothers in similar circumstances, describing information from this week’s textbook readings and other sources that will help mothers through the prenatal stage and facilitate proper knowledge of, and attention to, their care and safety and those of the newborn babies.
Discuss and cite at least one additional credible source to support the knowledge and recommendations in the pamphlet. This working draft of the pamphlet should be 2-3 pages in length with document and citation formatting per APA.
Write two papers, both must be totally different. Science Assignment Help
Write Two different copies. “Submit a 3-4-page research paper on the RFID standards which apply to your selected industry. If there are no specific standards (ISO link: http://www.iso.org/iso/about.htm) that you think apply to your selected industry, then research how an existing RFID standard could be modified to support your selected industry. This paper will be graded using the rubric available under the syllabus section”.
Note: Use at least two ISO standards from the above link at your research paper on the RFID standards which apply to your selected industry.
Personality Disorders Case Study Presentation, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Choose and read any one case study from Chapter 13 (Personality Disorders) in DSM-5 in Action.
Research the specific personality disorder from your chosen case study.
Create a 10-15-slide PowerPoint presentation about your selected case study.
Include the following in your presentation:
- A brief description of the selected case study
- Explanation and rationale for the Personality Disorder Diagnosis using the latest version of the DSM as a reference.
- Information on the course of treatment for the disorder.
- Identification of which cluster (A, B, or C) this personality disorder belongs to and an explanation of your rationale.
- Information on the prognosis and prevalence of the disorder.
- A minimum of five scholarly references including your textbook and the latest version of the DSM. Be sure to only use current and scholarly references for this assignment.
- Include detailed speaker notes that represent what you would say if giving the presentation in person.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Understanding Marketing and Customer Relationships, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
Understanding marketing as a multi-step process relying on building successful customer relationships is essential to helping organizations grow and achieve their goals. This assignment defines marketing, the customer value proposition, and creating mutually beneficial relationships between the organization and target, as well as applies these concepts to the student to create a personal brand.
Resources: Week 1 textbook reading, Week 1 video, American Marketing Association Website, and University Career Center: Crafting Your Image
Scenario: You have just graduated from the University of Phoenix with your Bachelor’s Degree. You have decided either to seek a promotion at your current work, explore new career opportunities, or open your own business and are using your marketing knowledge to position yourself for career growth.
Develop a 1,050-word response to the following using the scenario above:
- Provide a definition of marketing from the American Marketing Association. Define the customer value proposition. Discuss the differences between the marketing process and advertising, the goals of creating a strong customer value proposition, and the unique relationship that exists between company and customer.
- Use your workplace, a company you would like to work for, or an entrepreneurial vision and apply the concepts of the customer value proposition and relationship marketing to their operations. Introduce who the company, or business idea is and what they do. Provide examples demonstrating how the company uses these concepts successfully. Are there any ways they can improve in these areas? How?
- Determine how your own personal brand links to the organization’s customer value proposition. Discuss ways you can integrate a customer value proposition and use relationship marketing to position yourself the best. Please share examples to illustrate your thoughts and reasoning.
Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources with at least one coming from the textbook, the Week 1 video, or the University Library.
What kinds of applications are described here? , case study help Business Finance Assignment Help
Answers the 4 questions in the case study below
1.What kinds of applications are described here? What business functions do they support? How do they improve operational efficiency and decision making?
2.Identify the problems that businesses in this case study solved by using mobile digital devices.
3. What kind of businesses are most like to benefit from equipping their employees with mobile digital devices such as iPhones and iPads?
4. One company deploying iPhones has said: The iPhone is not a game changer, it’s an industry changer. It changes the way that you can interact with your customers and with your suppliers. Discuss the implications of this statement
All answers in on page-long(Question then answer, Question then answer,Question then answer,Question then answer)
What kinds of applications are described here? , case study help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Paper – Evaluating Educational Inequality along Racial Lines, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Evaluating Educational Inequality along Racial Lines
- Discuss the two differing theories on the role of education (discussed in the Farley text).
- Analyze the role funding plays in educational inequality along racial lines and the ways cultural and behavioral factors influence the education of minorities (this includes a discussion of the cultural deprivation theory and the cultural bias theory).
- Reflect on what you have learned in this chapter by analyzing America’s cultural diversity in terms of race, gender, ethnicity, and class. How should these inequities be addressed? Assume you are going to be a teacher. How do you inspire children who do not have the necessary resources in their homes, who go to under-funded schools, or who attend schools that do not celebrate their heritage? We should not simply “write off” such children. We have an obligation to reach them. How would you do it?
- Using the resources from the Fox book, describe the anti-racist tool (Role Play Argument) that you would implement in this future classroom.
This paper is to be 4-6 pages in length, with proper citations, and well written for full credit. You do not have to include an abstract or running heads. Be sure you properly cite sources within the body of your text and correctly format the reference page.
What are three roles of HR and what are there Job requirements, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Select three of the HR roles and research potential job requirements for each in a paper.
Write a 350-word job description for each HR role that you have selected.
Cite any sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
I have given you the examples that are listed in my book. I hope that helps. You can choose three out of those five.
Recruiters: Maintain contact within the community and publicize openings to search for qualified job applicants.
Equal employment opportunity (EEO) Representatives or affirmative action coordinators: Investigate and resolve EEO grievances, examine organizational practices for potential violations, and compile and submit EEO reports.
Job analysts: Collect and examine detailed information about job duties to prepare job descriptions.
Compensation managers: Develop compensation plans and handle the employee benefits program.
Training specialists: Plan, organize, and direct training activities.
Persuasive Paper Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
1. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 1: A Problem Exists, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Provide Part 2: Revision of Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages)
2. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (1-2 pages, for 7-9 total pages)
3. Included a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
4. State, explain, and support the first disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one (1) paragraph.
5. State, explain, and support the second (and third if desired) disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
6. Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage.
7. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
8. Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
9. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
10. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
11. Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1, 2, and 3. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Note: Submit your assignment to the designated plagiarism program so that you can make revisions before submitting your paper to your professor.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
- Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
- Analyze the rhetorical strategies of ethos, pathos, logos in writing samples and for incorporation into essays or presentations.
- Correct grammatical and stylistic errors consistent with Standard Written English. Prepare a research project that supports an argument with structure and format appropriate to the genre.
- Revise drafts to improve clarity, support, and organization.
- Recognize how to organize ideas with transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Incorporate relevant, properly documented sources to substantiate ideas.
- Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.
- Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
Carbon Footprint, environmental science homework help Science Assignment Help
Your readings have now discussed many different ways each one of us impacts the environment, from the food we eat to the cars we drive. In this discussion you are going to assess the carbon footprint for your household.
Visit the CoolClimate Network (http://coolclimate.berkeley.edu/calculator) and perform the “quick carbon footprint estimate.” Before you start the quiz, take note of the number given on the starting page indicating the average footprint for households similar in size to yours. Write this down so you can discuss it later; then complete the quiz. As you enter the data requested at the top and move through the tabs, you will notice the bars at the bottom increasing or decreasing. When you are done, write a post addressing the following:
How many tons of CO2 does your household produce each year?
Was your household’s amount of CO2 more or less than the average given at the beginning of the quiz? How do you think your routine differs from the average person to create that difference
In which category does your household produce the most CO2 per year? Why do you think you have the highest number there
In which category does your household produce the least CO2 per year? Why do you think you have the lowest number there
Was there anything that surprised you about the results
What are some of the suggestions given at the bottom that you think might be good ideas to reduce your household’s carbon footprint
Your initial posting should be 250-500 words and references