Written communication, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. Written communication, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
Write an updated abstract and updated detailed outline of your research topic paper with at least four references. This outline can follow the following format as far as section headings. But you do not have to follow it. You can add more sections. But there must be at least five sections highlighted by * and section titles. At this stage you should have a minimum of 5 pages of content, not including title page and reference page.
Define your topic*
Explain your topic*
Defend your position about your topic*
Incorporate at least four reference from articles listed within the online APUS library.
•Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
•APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
•Length of paper: typed, double-spaced pages with no less than four pages.
•Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
University of California Berkeley Library APA Style Citation http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/TeachingLib/Guides/APA…
Purdue University APA Formatting and Style Guide http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/…
RESEARCH and WRITING
APUS Online Library Tutorial Center
Avoiding accidental and intentional plagiarism
Written communication, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
What environmental factors and risks must be considered in the company’s decision-making process?, Chapter 17 Problems help Economics Assignment Help
For this assignment, you are required to complete Individual Problems 17-2 and 17-6 at the end of Chapter 17 in Managerial Economics: A Problem Solving Approach.(problems attached )
Question below is totally separate from first two problems and 600-750 word count is applicable to Group Problem G17-1 ONLY Group Problem G17-1:
Uncertainty. As you are evaluating your current company (MD Anderson Cancer Center), address the
following decisions in your response (600-750 words):
- What environmental factors and risks must be considered in the company’s decision-making process?
- Evaluate costs factors influencing the company’s decision.
- Determine strategies that would provide value to the outcome your company is seeking relating to this decision.
REAL ESTATE, Personal Project Schedule help Business Finance Assignment Help
Create an MS Project Schedule based on the fictitious project created about real estate development and property management company and it’s in the planning stages of developing an apartment/housing units. Describe the project and how you decided on tasks and relationships. The schedule needs to have at least 30 lines in MS Project and have at least 10 relationships between tasks. A relationship is a link between tasks (i.e. finish to start). In addition, the schedule should have at least 5 summary tasks and 4 milestones. Don’t make this difficult, simply build the schedule based on a fictional/hypothetical project. I prefer a Project Manager (PM) tutor who’s very familiar with MS Project. However, if you’re not a PM tutor, someone who’s very familiar with MS Project and project schedules. The attached paper can be used as a guide.
Final Project: Biopsychological Analysis of a Neuropsychological Disorder, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Final Project: Biopsychological Analysis of a Neuropsychological Disorder
In your Final Project, you will synthesize an overview of the major theories relating to the pathology of a disorder as well as provide a detailed discussion of the etiology (causes) and clinical interventions, using research to support your analysis. Your topic will be the neuropsychological disorder that was selected and approved by the instructor in your Week One assignment, and for which you provided an outline in the Week Two assignment.
In keeping with the focus of this class, the emphasis of your paper will be on the neuroscience aspects of the disorder, to include:
- Theories of etiology (causes)
- Associated factors in development of the disorder (genetic, environmental, familial, lifestyle)
- Pathology (abnormalities of physical structure and function, including genetic and biochemical aspects)
- Treatment options (pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic, with rationales for use based on current understanding of the disorder)
- Diagnostic and research technologies employed in clinical diagnosis, care, and basic science research
Your research will include a minimum of six to eight peer-reviewed sources, which provide evidence-based information regarding the biological and psychological features of the disorder and were published within the last five years. At least four of your references should be peer-reviewed publications of original research studies. To justify your assertions, provide in-text citations for all factual statements taken from your research, with corresponding references drawn from scholarly sources. All citations and sources are to be documented according to APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, and should support and enhance your analysis of the selected disorder. Sources may include review articles, original research articles, information from government agencies (e.g., National Institutes of Health, Centers for Disease Control, Food and Drug Administration, Drug Enforcement Administration) or professional societies (e.g., professional society position papers or clinical practice guidelines).
Final Project- Components
Section I: Introduction
This section should provide a general introduction to the topic as well as an overview of the background and history of the disorder. Further, it should provide a succinct thesis statement of the purpose and overall direction of the paper. For instance, if your paper will have a large focus on the role of particular neurotransmitters in the etiology of the disorder as a rationale for treatment options, you should indicate this in the introduction. Finally, this section should provide demographic data that indicates the prevalence of the disorder in both general and specific populations.
Specific required components of the Introduction:
- Succinct thesis statement (one or more sentences detailing the focus of your Final Project and informing the reader about your topic and the scope of your paper)
- Define the type of disorder
- Diagnostic criteria
- What components must be present for the disorder to be diagnosed?
- Include physical and psychological signs and symptoms.
- Reason(s) why you chose this topic
- Personal experience
- Professional experience
- Other reason
- Who is affected?
- Are they young/old?
Section II: Discussion
This section should make up the majority of the Final Project in terms of size. Here, you will expand upon the main aspects of the disorder and provide details relating to the disorder and its management. This section should provide specific and detailed information (Reminder: All statements of fact require an in-text citation). Cited/referenced sources should be used to support your analysis of the components of the discussion.
Specific required components of the Discussion section:
- Detailed description of the disorder
- Signs and symptoms
- Any subtypes of the disorder
- Detailed description of the natural history of the disorder
- How the disorder develops over time with treatment
- How the disorder develops over time without treatment
- Methods used to diagnose, evaluate, and manage the disorder
- Initial diagnosis (e.g., physical exam, imaging and/or laboratory testing, special studies, psychological evaluation, psychometric testing)
- Ongoing management (e.g., physical exam, imaging and/or laboratory testing, special studies, psychological evaluation, psychometric testing)
- Risk factors
- Environmental factors
- Other causative factors
- Nervous system structures and/or pathways involved in the disorder (detailed information regarding the underlying pathology as it applies to these structures and functional pathways)
- Neurotransmitter(s) and receptor system(s) involved in the pathology of the disorder
- Current treatment options
- Drug (pharmacologic) therapies
- Nonpharmacologic therapies (including psychological and other therapeutic services)
- Type of care providers (e.g., medical, nursing, therapists)
- Type of healthcare setting (e.g., hospital, home, outpatient, nursing facility)
- Future areas of research
- Treatment options
- Evaluation and diagnostic methods for initial diagnosis
- Increasing knowledge relating to etiology and pathologic processes
Section III: Conclusion
Provide a concluding summary of your findings regarding your selected disorder. The conclusion is a summarization of information that has already been presented. Typically, if you mention something in the conclusion section of an academic paper, you should have already mentioned this aspect of the topic earlier in the paper.
Specific required components of the Conclusion section:
- The conclusion reaffirms your initial thesis statement.
- The conclusion may be one or more paragraphs. Use the material you have discussed in the paper to support the validity of your synthesis and elaborate on the theme of your paper.
Writing the Final Project
The Final Project:
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include section headings, formatted according to APA style, to organize your paper. Each paragraph must have a minimum of three full sentences.
- Must include in-text citations for all statements of facts obtained through your research.
- Remember that direct quotes (identical phrases or sentences taken from a source) require in-text citations with appropriate formatting.
- Statements of opinion should be clearly stated as such, and include a rationale to support why you hold this opinion (e.g., personal or professional experience, your research findings).
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six to eight scholarly sources that were published within the last five years, including a minimum of four peer-reviewed original research studies.
- In general, dictionaries and encyclopedias are not considered appropriate resources for academic writing.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
applied business ethics, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Case Analysis. Select one of the cases studies from the Johnson text. Pick one that inspires you to show thoughtful analysis. Write a 5-7 page analysis of the case by answering the discussion probes associated with the case. On your title page include the case number, case title, and text page number of the case. Begin your paper by telling why you picked that particular case over the others in the text. Include each discussion probe as a heading. You may use first person voice in your assignments in this course. Include a reference at the end to your case in the text. Example: Johnson, C.E. (2015). Case study 1.1, pp. 27-30, in Meeting the ethical challenges of leadership: Casting light or shadow (5th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
1)please check the plagiarism
2) It should be 2000 words
3)please follow the JOHNSON C.E(2015) MEETING THE ETHICAL CHALLENGES OF LEADERSHIP : Casting light or shadow(5th ed).Thousand Oaks,ca:Sage.
4)citations and references should be in a APA FORMAT please.
CT Module 5: Target Market Selection, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
CT Module 5: Target Market Selection
Option #2: Research for Public Relations
In a well-written paper, compare and contrast three marketing research methods. Explain the validity of each for a small business of your choice and its use in the public relations plan.
Your paper must meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page. MUST BE IN APA FORMAT AND ADHERE TO ALL APA REQUIREMENTS!
- Support your answers with at least three scholarly journal articles (at least one of which is peer-reviewed).
- Your paper must include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Your paper must be clearly and well written using excellent grammar and style techniques. Be concise. Be logical. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
CT Module 5: Target Market Selection, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
U.S. and California Democracy Paper, political science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Discuss how ‘voting and elections’ and ‘political parties’ have either helped or hindered democracy. Do you think that your evidence shows that the U.S. and California now fulfill the ideals of democracy or do there need to be reforms of these political systems in order to achieve democracy?
Please remember to make your thesis statement clear, use examples, connect to other ideas if need be, and support your points with evidence.
DO NOT USE CITATIONS! WORD LIMIT OF 1,250 (DO NOT PASS THIS LIMIT)!
THIS WILL BE SUBMITTED TO TURNITIN.COM SO NO PLAGIARISM!
SAS Examining Your Data X8 X9 by X1_HW, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
SAS Examining Your Data X8 X9 by X1_HW
Due June 13th
See the posted sample SAS Examining Your Data program, HBAT-tabs dataset, and SAS Examining Your Data output, for the analysis of X1-Customer Type along with X6-Product Quality and X7-E-Commerce.
Now perform a similar exploratory data analysis using X1-Customer Type as the Class Independent predictor variable and X8- Technical Support and X9- Complaint Resolution as the Dependent response variables, including assessment of basic descriptive statistics, normality, variance analysis and homoscedasticity / heteroscedasticity, relevant plots, and ANOVA analysis.
Provide a brief 3/4-1 page summary along with the program and output as an appendix.
Explain what happens to the focusing distance y as the object moves far away from the lens, homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
n order for a film camera with a fixed focal length F to focus on an object located a distance x from the lens, the film must be placed a distance y behind the lens. F, y, and x are related as follows
Now suppose a camera has a lens with focal length F = 65.
- Explain what happens to the focusing distance y as the object moves far away from the lens.
- Explain what happens to the focusing distance y as the object moves closer and closer to the lens.
- In general, why is it not possible to cross a vertical asymptote?
Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), science homework help Science Assignment Help
Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) has become a big concern in hospitals throughout the country and the world, as have other antibiotic resistant bacterial strains.
Part 1 200 words
- The use, overuse, and abuse of antibiotics is accredited with creating these antibiotic resistant strains. Explain how this relates to natural selection.
- Describe 1–2 of the things that people do (you can include individuals, doctors, health care professionals, hospitals, farmers, etc.) that contribute to this problem? Why?
Part 2 250 words
- How can you prevent or slow down the spread and further the selection of new antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria?
- Are there things that you can personally do to reduce your risk or even to reduce the spread of these dangerous microbes?
- What is your reaction to the following sign that is commonly found in restrooms? Is it significant to the discussion of antibiotic resistance?