WRWKTHR – Using Subject Terms and Other Limiters Writing Assignment Help. WRWKTHR – Using Subject Terms and Other Limiters Writing Assignment Help.
1. Conduct a new search on a phrase related to the same topic on “employees of the millennial generation”. As the video demonstrates, make sure to use quotation marks around the phrase.
a. How many search results do you get?
2. Then, following the instructions provided in the video, focus your search by using the SU-subject termsoption from the drop-down menu for one of the rows.
a. How many search result do you find after limiting the search by using SU-subject terms?
WRWKTHR – Using Subject Terms and Other Limiters Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Airport Passenger Counts, computer science homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
- Complete the assignment with the modifications listed.
- Complete the Chapter 3 Mid-Level Exercise 1, “Airport Passenger Counts,” on page Excel 260. Complete Steps A-F and I-L.
- Complete the Chapter 4 Mid-Level Exercise 1, “Biology Department Teaching Schedule,” on page Excel 322. Complete all Steps: A-O.
Step A: Save the e03mlAirports file as Airport_MEID.xlsx.
Step J: Base your analysis on the clustered column chart created in Step B.
Step L: Add your MEID with your name and course section number in the footer.
Step A: Save the e04m1classes file as BiologySchedule_MEID.xlsx.
Step N: Add your MEID with your name and course section number in the footer.
Financial Crisis, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
I NEED THIS ON EXCCEL SPREADSHEET WITH THE NUMBER SIR. THE NAME EXCEL PAPER CAN BE HOME WORK
Unfortunately, due to rapidly rising housing prices
during the decade prior to 2006, many home buyers needed increasingly larger
loans to make their real property purchases. For example, a $200,000 fixed-rate
mortgage loan would result in a much higher monthly payment compared to a
$100,000 loan. Rework the above financial calculator spread sheet solutions
using a PV of – 200000. The resulting doubling of the monthly payment to
$1,199.10 means that fewer potential home buyers could qualify for these larger
FV = PV * (1+r)^n;
= PV * (1+0.05)^10; 5000 = PV * (1.05)^10; PV = 5000/((1.05)^10); PV =
= PV * (1+0.07)^7; 5000 = PV * (1.07)^7; PV = 5000/((1.07)^7); PV = $3,113.75
= PV * (1+0.09)^4; 5000 = PV * (1.09)^7; PV = 5000/((1.09)^4); PV = $3,542.13
FV = PV * (1+r*n);
FV = 5000 * (1+0.1*5); FV = 5000 *
1.5; FV = $7,500
PV = FV/((1+r)^n)
PV = 3000/((1+0.04)^1); PV =
3000/1.04; PV = $2,884.62
3000/((1+0.04)^2); PV = 3000/1.04; PV = $2.773.67
PV = FV/((1+r)^n)
PV = 3000 *
Monthly payments = $11122.22; annual
payment = $133,466.64
Monthly payments = $380.44; annual
payments = $4,565.28
+ 1000 = $1,680; PV = 1680/((1+0.085)^8); PV = $874.72
= 1680/((1+0.1)^8) = $783.73
= 1680/((1+0.08)^8) = $907.65
primary sociological theories Humanities Assignment Help
There are three primary sociological theories discussed in Chapter 1 of the text, Sociology: Beyond Common Sense. Those sociological perspectives are also introduced in the Making Sense of Sociological Theory video. After reading Chapter 1 of the text and watching the video, briefly describe each theory and the major differences across the functionalist, conflict, and symbolic interaction perspectives. If there are specific sociologists affiliated with these perspectives please name them so that you can start to make connections between theorist and theory. Be sure to discuss the weaknesses and strengths of each theory.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.
Narrative Essay : VERY EASY Humanities Assignment Help
What are you going to write about? Well, you have a choice about which story — a real story from your life — you would like to share. You can either write about:
- One particular story from your life that portrays a significant moment when you realized something, discovered something, or changed as a person. Ideally, this would represent a moment, less than twenty-four hours.*** This is how the story goes… woke up in the morning met up with the cohen family. Cohen family – ( Ron :big brother. Same age as my brother .Jordan :middle brother that is my age. Michael : little brother. And Eli: dad). I was with my father my brother. (My name is Sean Ashkenazi ….JAck : father. Eden : big brother ). We all left and we were in my hummer h2. We took the atvs to a random place in the desert. We started atving setting up camp and eventually it was only me Jordan and my dad playing poker because there were no atvs to use at the time. They were all being used. My dad had an idea and said let’s take the hummer on an expedition. Me and Jordan went in and my dad went up the biggest mountain and got stuck. We walked back to camp and told the others. We thought we were stuck there all night. We had to get fire wOod and set up a sleeping camp. We called Jordan’s mom sigal come here and help. We saw 2 monster trucks and the ended up towing the car and Jordans mom arrved with th I don’t like Cadillac Escalade. We went home and thats the end. Make the story with Mo details and dialogue. ****outline on bottom***
The narrative essay must demonstrate your ability to tell a story that has these features:
- Has a sense of time and place (setting)
- Has relatable, identifiable characters
- Focuses on actions (events) and shows
- a crisis or crises, a climax (turning point), and a resolution
- Is highly descriptive in nature
- Includes dialogue
- Is clearly organized and easy to follow
- May be narrated in either first or third person perspective
- Has importance and significance, and connects to the reader
For this particular assignment, you do not need a Works Cited page since you are telling your own story. Some particulars for this assignment:
- It should be formatted in MLA style
- Length: 5-7+ pages.
Stuck in the Desert outline
Thesis Statement: I was planning on having a nice day until things took a turn for the worst.
1.Rising action that includes at least one crisis:
We were going on an atv trip. All the atvs were being used. The only people left were me, my dad and my family friend. We all were bored and my dad has an idea. His idea was to take out our h2 hummer on an expedition and go explore and have a good time.
2.A climax or turning point to the story:
My dad started driving around mountains and saw a big mountain. He automatically went towards it and got the car stuck on the biggest mountain. We walked back to camp and we werent the only ones with a problem. My family friends dad came back to camp with a broken atv. We had to figure out what to do and how to resolve the problem.
3. The resolution of the story:
We found 2 people with monster trucks. My father went to go talk to them and got them to help us out. My family friends mom was on the way already because we thought we were stuck for the night. The monster trucks towed my car down the mountain. We went home.
My learning experience, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
3 pages 5 hours (on the instruction is says due by 5pm however teacher cancled the course so is due in 5 hours from now)
instrction in additional files
follow the proposal I already wrote (in attachment)
personal information :Chinese international student now study in USA, male 22 years old.came to USA when I was in highschool and I lived in a host family , not I am in Univeristy
THIS IS A BIG PROJECT, TODAY WE ONLY NEED TO DO THE final draft , DO NOT NEED TO DO THE PROPOSAL, AND DO NOT NEED TO DO REFLECTIVE ESSAY
My learning experience, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Audit modification 6-10 pages APA Business Finance Assignment Help
The paper will be based on Appendix 6C Illustrative Audit Case: Keystone Computers at pages 237-244 in your text. Write, in outline format but in complete sentences, a 6 to 10 page audit plan. It is recommended that you look at Figure 18.8 on page 708, which shows the control objectives related to accounts receivable. (Both Appendix/Figure are attached)
In your audit plan cover the steps necessary to determine if you should select the client, the internal control procedures which need to be reviewed, the substantive tests [using accounts receivable a guide], and the final reporting steps. Based on the actual facts in the case determine the emphasis you want to place on various accounts. Also reflect back over your entire accounting program and think about how the accounts are interrelated. For example, when allowance for doubtful accounts is credited the offset is to bad debt expense. Therefore one of the steps should be to trace the debit side of the entry to the balance for bad debt expense.
Make your comments as specific as possible. Rather than say look for unusual entries, say look for entries from unusual sources and rounded amounts with focus on those near an accounting cut off. Use precise language. Rather than saying you “vouched accounts payable,” say that you looked at the item to determine that it was a bona fide business expense. Remember to focus on the key audit objectives and support needed after applying the audit risk model.
Remember, the purpose of the Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of accounting.
The Paper should focus on real life, real time application of topics covered in this course; the uses you have seen and the uses you can envision. The paper must be submitted to your instructor no later than the last day of class. Earlier submittal is appreciated.
WRITING THE PAPER
- Must be six to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, including a minimum of one from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Introduction to Health Policy Health Medical Assignment Help
For the wrap-up of this course, it’s time to weave together the knowledge that you have gained; the goal of this project is to integrate the previous Critical Thinking assignments into an interconnected exploration of a specific healthcare policy.
For the Portfolio Project, you will complete a two-part assignment (further explained below). Create the documents in the vein of a presentation that you might share with a community group that is having a policy explained for the first time; pretend that the group has no knowledge of what happens behind the scenes to create and implement a healthcare policy. You will not actually be required to present this to a group, but prepare the project so that it would be acceptable for an audience of that nature.
The two documents are as follows:
- A mind map (via the Text 2 Mind Map site) depicting the essential points and subpoints of your topic. Think of the mind map as a visual outline that addresses the questions listed below.
- A narrative explanation that covers the rationale, research, and processes involved in creating this healthcare policy. The narrative essay should serve as the commentary to accompany the mind map if it were being presented to the group mentioned above; it should be 4-5 pages in length.
Reference the content here and all previous assignments before making your selection below.
In this Portfolio Project, you will analyze a national and global healthcare policy. Select a specific federal healthcare policy (other than the Affordable Care Act) to review. Provide information related to the following points:
- What was the name and introduction process of the original policy?
- What research was conducted and/or analyzed to determine the need for the policy?
- How was the policy promoted or lobbied against at the federal level?
- What is the impact, or intended impact, of the policy? Consider the viewpoints of multiple stakeholders, and include financial impact.
- How does this policy affect other healthcare policies?
- Explain any moral or ethical implications of this policy.
- Are any other countries currently working toward a similar policy or has another country successfully passed a similar policy? Is the process similar or different?
Adhere to the following standards:
- The narrative should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Week 8 Folder.
- Be sure to follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Support your interpretation with evidence from at least four peer-reviewed journal articles, other than the article provided here. It’s helpful to search for articles from the CSU-Global Library.
- When you complete the Mind Map, you will be given a web address specifically created for the map. Type this web address at the top of the first page of your narrative, and then submit. Note that you will be given a web address, as well as a view-only web address. The first address, which is not view-only, is the one that should be submitted.
epidermal growth factor receptor, philosophy homework help Humanities Assignment Help
I am given a task. I have to figure out which cell lines I can use for EGFR (epidermal growth factor receptor) inhibitors. What are some of the fundamentals I will look for in EGFR inhibitors? Also, I have to figure out where is their DNA copy data and the data base for the gene expression in RNA? These will give me clues if the cell line is worth my time. I need to come up with a list of cell lines that have EGFR amplified or over-expressed. I do not know how to figure out this assignment. Maybe if someone can answer my questions and give me the base to actually start, I would greatly appreciate it.
Selecting Strategy Business Finance Assignment Help
Select an organizational issue, problem, or topic that you would like to research. You have the option to either write a narrative 800-1,000 word paper or create a 6-8 slide (not including title/reference slides) PowerPoint about your proposed research.
Either choice requires you to include the following information:
- The business, organizational problem, or topic
- The problem statement
- The research strategy that you will use to explore the problem
- 1 research question or hypothesis
- Your rationale for selecting your proposed research strategy
- 1 research instrument that you will use to collect data
In addition, you must develop a questionnaire or survey. Complete the following steps:
- Create 5 research questions for your study.
- Send your research survey to at least 5 people.
You will interpret the results of this survey in Week 5.